Journey To The Past [Tokyo Re...

By Fantasia_Iluzie

12 years after she graduated from Class-E. 12 years after the death of Kuro-sensei, Karna Akabane, the twin s... More

Preview
≼≽ Chapter 1 ≼≽
≼≽ Chapter 2 ≼≽
≼≽ Chapter 3 ≼≽
≼≽ Chapter 4 ≼≽
≼≽ Chapter 5 ≼≽

≼≽ Introduction ≼≽

1.9K 52 6
By Fantasia_Iluzie

Heyoooo y'all thank you for the long wait!

[Sorry I didn't published this on the day I promised I would. Pressure and deadlines made me forget (*﹏*;) I'm sorry]

This is my third fanfic! And although I wanna publish more chaps in a week, I have...school. So updates would be as slow as one chap every two weeks (depending on the week) (*・~・*).

Even though season one ended recently, there is a chance that I might surpass that and be updated with the manga. So by then, I will put warnings for those non-manga readers (゚ο゚人)).

All the pics I use here are not mine. I don't own tokyo revengers nor Assassination Classroom (obviously)

The plot and character is mine. I don't tolerate plagiarism, even though its a fanfic. So please avoid plagiarizing my stories, I worked and thought hard of the plot please have mercy and ask ;-;.

I kept y'all too long. Enjoy the story! I promise I will try to make it less cringy/frustrating and more exciting.

Credit belongs to the artist Wlop on artstation:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
63.5K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
75.7K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...