MY INNOCENT BUNNY (MPREG)

By Ekhassina

Ge...let's get divorce "wh..What...???" I don't like you...I love someone... "Wh...What are you sa...saying... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
Chapter -1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter -4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24(Cheng ❤Lucy)
Chapter-25
Chapter-26 (KUAN❤ZANJIN)

Chapter-11

2.1K 115 5
By Ekhassina

AUTHOR POV:
Yibo and zhan went to the party. The party avenu is ziyi mansion. Her father also one of top business man in Beijing.

Wow...look at the decoration ge. Its a fairy tale theme.

Zhan hold yibo hand and drag him to inside the party area which is back side of mansion. There they say zhan classmates and some senoirs also and more kids.

Pools are filled with balloons and entire backyard is filled with lights and decoration.

Zhan spotted on cheng and went to him.

Gege...let's go there. Cheng ge is there only.

Hi cheng ge. When did you arrived.

Hi zhan...hello yibo ge. I just arrived few mins back only.

Yibo only nodded his head. And sit with them.

Mmm...did you met ziyi already. She is not no where to be seen.

No...i think she didn't come out still now.

Yibo messaged kuan to inform his arrival. He can't stick with kids for long. Because here the music is loud. He hate noise.

Both zhan and cheng talk to each other while yibo is waiting for kuan.

Hi yibo...sorry i was stuck with my relatives. Hi zhan ,hi cheng.

Its okay dude.

Hi kuan ge. Both of them greet him back.

Where ziyi ge...why she didn't come out... zhan asked him.

She is talking with our relatives. She will be here in few sec. Why zhan...you are so eager to see her.

Kuan teased him.

Because i want to eat cake ge. I saw she is going to cut the rainbow cake. I want to taste.

Haha...our zhan always innocent. Kuan pinched zhan cheeks.

Yibo rolled his eyes at him.

Don't look at me like that buddy. He is like my little brother.

Kuan knew even though yibo behave like that he didnt care what zhan doing or what others doing with him. But the truth is he hate someone touchy with zhan. He eyes always on zhan.

They talked themself some more. Finally after 20 mins later ziyi came to the area like a princess.

Cheng and zhan went to near the stage for cake cutting.

While yibo and cheng remain their seat. Because they don't want to invovle with kids crazy acts like through balloons each to other and apply cake on each other faces.

Ziyi welcomed everyone and thanked them for coming to her birthday party.

Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to ziyi.

Everyone sing the birthday song for ziyi while ziyi cut the cake.

10 mins later everyone went ti stage to give the gifts to ziyi one by one.

Cheng ge what did you bought for her. I bought ear ring for her.

Zhan asked him. Because he saw how other gift her with big boxes. He wants to know what his friend bought for his crush to impress her.

I bought this silver bracelet and big teddy bear. I heard from cousin sister girls love to cuddle big teddy.

Mmm...that's really thought full one cheng ge. You know i also love to cuddle with stuff toys.

Zhan told him with sparkling eyes.

Then i will gift you one. Don't worry.

Cheng always love to see happy on zhan face. He is strict with him whenever he do some naughty things but always love to give what he wants.

Thank you cheng ge.

Okay let's...we will give gift to her.

Cheng carry the big teddy and small box with him while zhan take his small gift box with him and went to stage.

Happy birthday ziyi.

Cheng greet her with bright smile on his face which is usaully grumpy to everyone

Thank you cheng.

She politely told him and accept his gift.

After cheng step back Zhan came there with his gift and smile all over his face which is brighter than the lights which is decorating around the area.

Happy birthday ziyi. Hope you like my gift.

Zhan handover his gift to her which she politely accept it.

Hi baby....hi zhan... Zhan do you like cakes. Let me help you to get for you.

Ziyi boyfriend came to her and hold her waist from back. He eyed zhan with lust full eyes who is oblivious his intention.

Haha...it's okay gege. I will get myself.

Cheng rolled his eyes at ziyi pervert boyfriend and drag zhan from there.

Gege...why are you dragging me like this...you are hurting me.

Zhan complaints and pout at him cutely.

Aah...okay. Now come with me.

Cheng lead him to their table where they previously sit with kuan and yibo.

Here sit. I will get cake for us.

Yibo and kuan look at sulking zhan and angry cheng.

Kuan who understand somethings is wrong asked cheng before he left from there.

Cheng why are you angry at zhan and why is he sulking like this. He did something wrong.

No....kuan ge. All are that pervert Yang fault. He shamelessly flirt with zhan infront of his girlfriend yet this idiot oblivious that idiot flirt.

Its not like that.

Zhan said to him with small voice which is only heard by near one.

Yibo felt angry he clenched his fingers into fist.

It's okay cheng. Don't angry at him. You go get him some icecream also. You know he is still baby and innocent.

Cheng signed then nodded his head before he went to get some cakes for four of them and ice cream for zhan.

Kuan mostly told that for yibo. Because he saw how yibo face changed from emotionless to angry.

Zhan don't talk to stranger. I know he is our school mate. But you know he is not good person. So you don't care to answer to that kind of person okay.

Mm..okay ge. I understand.

Cheng came with tray of their cakes and give them their share.

Its taste so sweet Yibo ge. I want more. Zhan sulked and at look yibo plate.

Yibo without saying he put his share of cake to zhan plate.

Thank you zhan ge. You are always best.

Zhan happily munch his cake while kuan smiled at his antics and cheng rolled his eyes.

10 mins later zhan excused them to go to rest room.

Yibo ge i want to go restroom. After that we will okay.

Okay...came back here after that. Don't go anywhere.

Yibo strictly warned him.

Okay yibo ge.

Yibo and kuan went to meet kuan dad and cheng dad called him so he excused himself to them and left for his mansion .

Yibo already return there table where they seated before but he can't find zhan anywhere.

He look around the party but he can't find him. Then try to call his number but to their bad luck actually zhan phone is also in yibo pocket.

Aahh...where you went bunny...??? Please be safe wherever you are...??

Yibo was panicked. Zhan is innocent kid. Anyone can fool him.He don't know what to do now...??

He went to check the restroom but he is not there.

He started to ask to his classmates before check the restroom area.

Excuse me did you see xiao zhan anywhere. He came to restroom 15mins before.

No...senoir wang.

He started to ask the everyone randomly but he can't find him. He don't know where he went. Then suddenly one girl told him.

Yes senior i saw xiao zhan . He went to upstairs for restroom. Because when he came to restroom it was full.

Thank you.

Yibo rushed into second floor. He went to near each and everyone room to check but each room is closed by outside with lock.

Then when he came to one last corner room he heard some faint voice from inside.

He unlocked the door and enter the room. Now he clearly hear zhan crying voice who is asking for help.

Help...help me...please help me..i am scared....help me...anyone there...

Zhan... zhan... yibo run into the restroom where the voice is coming from.

Gege...yibo ge...i am here. Help me...

Zhan who heard his gege voice felt relived and asked his help.

Don't be scared. I am here... yibo open the restroom door which is fully darked.

Zhan who is stand near in door hugged his gege...and cry out loud.

Gege...hik..gege..hik..room is...hik...dark...i..hik...scared.

Yibo carry zhan on his waist easily who is light weight to the center of room placed him on bed.

But zhan didn't release his hold. He tightly hugged his gege. Zhan who is scared of darkness now trapped into dark restroom for 15mins. He is really terrified.

Gege...don't leave me. Zhan pitifully looked at his gege with puffy eyes and red face.

Yibo heart clenched at zhan pitiful state. He can't see his miserable state.

No...zhan i won't leave you. Let's go. I take to our mansion.

Zhan nodded his head but didn't loose his hold. So without other choice yibo carried him on bridal style while zhan buried his face on his gege chest for safety.

Yibo take him to their car through main door where no one is present.

Uncle take us to mansion asap. Zhan already started to sleep because of exhaustion.

They left the mansion without delay.
.
.
.
ZIYI POV:

I saw everything how yibo gege rescue Zhan from that dark restroom and take him to their car and left from our mansion asap.

Actually because my so called boyfriend i felt jealous of zhan. Because of him i even don't have any friends of my own. I stupidity always follow my boyfriend.

I was blinded by love. That's why i didn't look my surrounding and didn't able to see the truth.

Let me tell you guys what happened..

I know how popular zhan is because of his beauty and nature. He always wear this warm smile. But I didn't talk with him or even concern about his matters before actually no one to my class.

But month before one day zhan was bumped into my boyfriend. He sweetly apologized for his mistake. My boyfriend who is always hot headed and stuborn actually easy forgive him and even smile at him.

That's really shocked me. Because it was the first time he acted that way to someone apart from me. But i shrugged it that matter that time. But lately i saw my boyfriend always look at him and viceversa whenever he came to see me.

I thought that xiao zhan intentionally acted innocent to catch my boyfriend attention. I want to teach him lesson. That's why i invited him to my birthday party.

When he was came to give gift to me my boyfriend attention on him. I thought its enough i need to do something before he catch my boyfriend heart. So i only focus on him every move and waited for the moment.

I followed him when he excused himself to restroom. Luck is myside. That's why first floor restroom is busy . So he went to second floor guest room. I followed him without anyone noticing me. When he entered the restroom i went to lock the door and switch off the lights and came outside the door and locked them before i left from there.

I cursed him..like its serve him for his act.

When i Cross the 2nd bedroom i heard my boyfriend voice with some other girl voice. I confused what he is doing here. With that thought i went to near the door which is slightly opened.

I felt like i was attacked by lightening..there my boyfriend is kissing some girl and his hands are inside her blouse.

I don't know when i started to cry without making noise. I trusted him and loved him but he betrayed me like this. How can he do this to me. Not only he kissed her but told her am such a fool and i will trust him whatever he told me... and then he continuously told to her more lowly about me.

I want to punch his foul mouth . But i don't want to create unnecessary drama in my birthday party.

Here i thought my so called boyfriend is innocent and i trusted him blindly without knowing his true colour. He is not angel like i thought but devil in disguise. I was frustrated and cried for my stupidity.

That's when i remembered about zhan. Omg...how i locked him in darkroom. I blamed myself one more time before i go to him.

I continuously curesd mydelf how stupid i am. How i done this kind of things to innocent Zhan. Because of my stupidity what if something happened to Zhan.

Thank god i saw yibo ge saved him. In fact after i realized my mistake i came to open the door for Zhan asap. But before me yibo ge did that.

I feel ashamed of myself. How lowly i behaved because of my jealous and how stupidity i love that unworthy yang all this year. He is just filrty nothing else.

I must ask forgiveness from zhan. Poor zhan. I was such jerk thats why i thought to teach a lesson to zhan who is inoncent.

P.s.please bear with my poor english and grammatical mistakes

Pic credits goes to rightful owner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.9K 13
Hi friends...it's a yizhan fanfic Someone once told to me no one know or write the definition of love...it's only define by person who is in love or...
10K 1.6K 33
This story is about a gay guy and a straight boy. One is a homophobic boy because he was molested by a man in childhood. His name is wang yibo.His li...
122K 7.8K 28
A good friend asked me to write a story in which some aspects of his life appear. Meaning, although this is a fan fiction and has nothing to do with...
100K 7.2K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...