Sold To The Mafia ( Original...

By CameronBlu3

Enjoying his last night as a single man before he meets his present from his father He went out with his fri... More

[character's]
[ 1. ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ] - wedding bellsπŸ’’
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]*
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]*
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]

[ 6 ]

2.9K 59 0
By CameronBlu3

The next morning when she woke up and she couldn't stop thinking about how close she was to finally feeling him inside of her. She got used to not having her phone but she still missed having it .

She missed talking to her best friend and her brother Victor . She still haven't forgave her family for what the have done . She had so much questions about her family leaving her here but it won't ever be answered. She got up and went to go brush her teeth before she went to go climb back under her sheets.

Her bedroom door opened and his tall figure appeared in her room. It was Luca. He was shirtless and wearing a blue plaid pajama pants . He came in smiling at her but she didn't smile back .He came to lay next to her without asking and without knowing that she doesn't have anything to wear under there.

" Did you learn your lesson last night ? " He ask turning his face towards her .

" What lesson? " She asked .

" That you should stop teasing me or else there will be consequences  ? " He ask her.

" I was never teasing you , you just wanted to taste me and have your head between my legs. " She says.

" I wanted that correct but you wanted me just as much as I wanted you Victoria and don't try to deny that." He says moving his arm around her waist.

" I'm denying it because its not true , i was teasing you . " She lies through her teeth. 

" Then look me in the eye and tell me that you didn't want me inside of you. " He says moving his hand from  her waist under her shirt.

" I didn't want you inside of me . " She says looking at his bare chest. 

" You can't even look me in the eye and tell me you didn't want me to get inside of you . " He laughs.

" Okay , okay . I wanted it ! " She admits.

He pulled her closer to him , her naked underparts against him.

" Do you still want me ? " He ask her .

" Yes , you just teased me last night and I had to satisfy myself. " She scolds at him.

" You will taste me inside of you someday. " He says kissing her .

They heard a knock on her door , the door opened and Luca's father walked through. He was shocked to see them in bed together .

" Breakfast is ready . " He says looking at the two of them in bed .

" We'll be there in a minute. " Luca answers and his father leaves the bedroom .

Luca got out of bed waiting for her to get out . He didn't know that she was naked under the the sheets . She looked at him and he looked at her , he was unsure why she was still laying down.

" Can you leave ? " She ask him .

" Why ? Why should I leave ? " He ask her.

" I need to get dressed. " She says blushing from embarrassment.

" Oh , so you were . " He says laughing and she though him with the pillow.

" Get out !" She commands him .

He left laughing, she got out of bed and pulled a pair of panties on and pants.  She then went downstairs to sit with the rest of Luca's family for the first time.  Since she came here , she never ate a meal with them . She ate all her meals in her room . She got to the dinning room and everyone's head turns towards her . Surprised to see her .

" Come sit here next to me. " Luca says.

She walked and sat down next to him . Their breakfast got served . They all started eating their breakfast that was prepared by one of the chefs.

" So , Luca and Victoria ? Do you have a date planned ? " Luca's father asked and left the two confused.

" Excuse me , what do you mean ? " Victoria asked him . She was confused by his question.

" Do you two have a date planned for your wedding ? " Luca's father repeated.

" Father , it's to early for this talk.  " Luca says .

" It has to happen someday or are you hesitant about marrying her ? " His father asked .

" I just think that its to early , we barely got to know each other. " Luca says .

" You are already sleeping together , thought you had that figured out already.  " His father said.

" We didn't sleep together . " Victoria says. 

" Are you telling me that what I saw this morning wasn't what it looked like ? " Carlos asked her .

" Correct . " She says .

" So the two of you haven't even slept together yet ? " Carlos asked her .

" No . " She says .  " That's non of your business either . "

" Then from today on , the two of you will no longer live in separate room . " Carlos says .

" What ? You can't force me to share a room with him ." Victoria says raising her voice at him.

" Young lady , you will do as I say because I ... " Carlos says but he is cut off by his son , Luca. 

" Father no , don't.  We'll share a room . " Luca says .

His father looked at his and left the room , Victoria got up and went to her room , the room she will have to share with Luca now . Not willing though.  Luca hated that his father had to force them to stay in same room . He already likes her , he just didn't know if she felt the same way . He also didn't want to force himself her , he wanted everything to happen naturally.

" She's been here for so long and you haven't even fucked her yet , what's happening with you ? " Luca's brother asked him .

" Fuck off, Carl . " Luca says flashing his finger .

" No , need to get mad bro . Or have you been gett pussy from somewhere else , like by Angela your assistant ? " Carl and Luca smiles . Carl knew it was a guaranteed yes..

" Why do you have to bring her up everytime ? We just fucked a couple of times and night . " He laughs.

*****

By the end of the day Victoria's room was her and Luca's. His clothes got moved into her closet and neatly folded by one of the maids . Later that night after dinner the two went to their room. She went to the the bathroom to change into her pajama set . She took her bra off and through it into the laundry hamper.

He was already in his pajama pants , she got the bed ready for the two of them to sleep in . She took of all the extra pillows and left it on the chair in her room . He left the room and went to go fetch extra blankets for him to sleep under.

" What are you doing ? " She asked him .

" Preparing the couch for me. I just thought you weren't comfortable sharing a bed with me . " He says scratching the side of hus head .

" Oh , that's nice of you but I don't have a problem sharing the bed but you have to keep your hands to yourself.  " She says smiling.

" I don't think I will be able to keep them to myself.  " He says with a smirk on his face .

" You'll just have to try sir . " She says. 

" I'll sleep on the couch , it's fine . " He says.

" No , you can't sleep on the couch that will be so uncomfortable.  Come sleep with me . " She says opening the sheets .

" If you insist.  " He says walking closer to the large king size bed .

She went to turn the lights down and then go in bed with him . She turned the lamp on the nightstand off and turned to face him.

" Even in the dark you still look as beautiful as ever.  " He says as he removes a strand of hair from he face .

" Oh wow , you not getting anything.. " She smiles at his thirsty complement.

She scoots her body closer to his and he moves his hand on her arm . He gently stroke her arm . He leaned forward and kissed her forehead .

" Goodnight. " He whispers to her. 

" Goodnight . " She returns .

She turns around with her back to him , he moved closer to her and wrapped his arm around her waist.  She didn't stop him . His body was against her and he felt himself hardening up against her . He moved away but she pushed her body closer to his .

The two fell asleep like that , his hand around her small waist and her hand on his . His warm chest against her back felt amazing.  Victoria felts safe with him , being that close to him made her feel safer . She didn't wanna leave his hold . She was slowly falling in love with him but she would never admit it to him and neither would he admit his love for her .

*****

- Heyyy, it's me again . Tell me what you think about this chapter . This was one of my favourite chapters to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 10.9K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
455K 8.2K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
1.1M 37.7K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancΓ© ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
5.1M 110K 22
First story in the 'Mafia' series My hand lowered in horror. I had just hit him. I just fucking hit my "husband", the fucking mafia boss. He glared...