π“π‘πž 𝐌𝐚π₯𝐒𝐀𝐬

By V_Varshra_Heaven

"Stop this" She tried to stop him but he pushed her back and again start hitting her friend. "He is the rea... More

Cast
Prologue
One●
Two●
Three●
Four●
Six●
Seven●
Eight●
Nine●
Ten●

Five●

2.9K 160 19
By V_Varshra_Heaven

Target- 15 comments and 25 votes

In the hall, voices of Maliks were audible.

"Today, you'll become Prime Minister" Hearing Sharnaz, a proud smile appeared on face of Irtaza.

"Now every branch of our business will be handled by Rayan" Rayan nodded, agreeing.

Inayat who listened to them, was thinking when he became Prime Minister.

She knew President have power to change the Prime Minister.

Sharnaz must have done something to make him Prime Minister.

She used to hear about Sharnaz from Irtaza's mouth. He used to tell him how powerful he is.

She felt a hand grasping her hand tightly. Her gaze turn to see the person.

"I've been calling you, where are you lost?" Irtaza questioned when her gaze met his.

"I-N-Nothing" She looked down. Maliks' gaze was intimidating her especially Irtaza's.

"Why you always have to lie?" She shuddered hearing is taut voice.

"Didn't I warned you?" His voice was loud. He slammed her hand on table which he was holding.

Tears welled up in her eyes feeling the pain.

"S-Sorry" Tears cascade down her cheeks, salting her food.

"Next time,I won't let it go easily" A threat was clear in his voice.

She hiccuped, sighing he kissed her hand which he slammed.

"Now tell me, what were you thinking?" His eyes were looking for answer which she answered after catching her breath properly.

"H-How you become Pr-Prime Minister?" She looked at Sharnaz with scaring gaze.

"That's it" Beautiful chuckle left his mouth.

"When we were coming here" She cocked her brows, mouth slightly opened not understanding anything. Unwhipped tears were still shinning around her eyes.

Irtaza stood up holding a beautiful smile on his lips.

"Long story, Jaan. Will tell later" Pecking her head, he left.

Sharnaz left behind him.

Rayan was waiting for Fatima to finish her food so he can drop her at her college.

After eating her breakfast, Inayat was quietly sitting on her chair,rubbing her hand which he slammed.

Rayan left with Fatima and Noor went to her room.

Asma came pitying over the poor girl.

Asma went near her and firmly held her hand, Inayat looked at her in haze.

"Should I give you painkiller?" She speak after looking at her hand.

"No,thank you" Inayat sniffed and give her little smile.

Her smile pierced Asma's heart.

This innocent girl doesn't deserve this.

After retreating her hand, Inayat looked down playing with hem of her shirt.

"Do you want to ask something?" Asma asked softly.

Inayat nodded her head in no.

"If you need anything, I'm in kitchen" saying this Asma left.

Inayat had no idea what to do here,so she stood up and left to her room.

In room, she quietly prayed to her lord to save her.

While praying,she didn't know when drops of salty water fell on her hand and she realized she is crying.

She sniffed and sat near window.

My mother would be crying for me and my father must be running from one place to another to search me.

Her lips quivered.

Before she could completely break down she heard knock on door.

After a second, Asma came holding phone in her hand.

"Sir, wants to talk to you" She slowly give phone to Inayat.

Inayat gradually brought phone near her ear.

"H-Hello" Her voice come in whisper.

"Jaan" His voice was soft making her inside to shiver.

What he wants?

"My oath cermony is about to commence and I want you to see it" She nodded her head like he was in front of her,seeing her.

"Huh? I didn't hear anything" She looked up at Asma, who was looking at her with lines on her forehead which made her embrass.

"O-Okay"

"Now give phone back to Asma" She bit her inner lip and hand over phone to Asma.

After hearing what Irtaza ordered her, she wait for him to cut the call.

As he cut off the call, she sighed.

"Come with me" Inayat simply started following her and she ended up in room which was different from the room where she was living.

This room's walls were not dull infact walls were bright.

She was sure this room was not of cold man but a bubbly boy.

"Please take sit" Asma said as she turned on the television.

Inayat quietly settled herself on end of bed.

News started, both of the reporter seemed really happy. Smile was not leaving their face for a second.

"In just few seconds Oath cermony of our Prime Minister is going to start"

And again those reporters started parising their dear Prime Minister. Clips were shown where people were screaming his name, were saying so many good things for him.

"And here is our Prime Minister, Irtaza Malik" Inayat shuddered seeing him. She felt like he was infront of her.

A man who was on stage said making people clapping loudly.

Irtaza stood on stage looking at people who were standing there with bright smiles.

"You are mine" His words stopped people's clapping. Inayat's breathe stopped for a second.

He was looking in camera, speaking to his Jaan.

"Now you have become mine I'll protect you from everything" Inayat knew these words were for her.

Those innocent people whispered in confusion.

"I'll do anything for you but don't defy me because the consequences wouldn't be good" The intensity in his words not only scared Inayat but those people too who were present there and their confusion was growing.

"Just obey" Inayat nodded her head unconsciously.

Irtaza smiled before turning his gaze from camera to people.

"You all are mine. Thank you for showing your believe in me. Now you all and this country is mine to protect" As he completed, loud voices saying his name boomed.

They all were happy and proud for choosing him as their Prime Minister.

Now people and country is in good hands.

Irtaza left not before waving and giving his Charming smile to people.

"I want to have few words with you" Sharnaz said as they entered in his cabin.

Irtaza pour drink in his glass and gesture him to start.

"Sir" The Principal of Fatima's college quickly stood up from his chair as he saw Rayan coming.

"Why you are standing? Sit down" Rayan said pulling the chair to sit.

Principal sat down after Rayan took his chair.

"What's the matter,Sir?" Principal asked him.

"How's her study going?" Rayan asked taking the pen in his hands which was on table.

"She's doing great,Sir" Rayan nodded his head. His eyes were on pen,opening and closing its cap with his thumb.

"When her exams are going to start?"

"First week of next month" Rayan put the pen back on table.

"She would top in her exams. Your teacher will help her if she would stuck at any question" Principal nodded his head.

"Yes, Sir"

"Now call her. I'm here to take her with me" Rayan stood up. His hands went in pockets.

"I'm outside" With that he left his office.

Principle sighed after he left and quickly called Fatima's teacher to give her leave.

No one know Fatima is Rayan's wife except the principal.

It was Fatima's demand or more likely request to not tell anyone about their marriage which Rayan happily accepted after all thhis was his sweetheart's request.

Fatima came outside looking down not sparing a glance at the boys who were standing outside waiting for her to look up for second.

Rayan smiled seeing this. His Fatima was not paying heed to those bastards.

He opened car door for her. She quietly sit and wait for him to sit in his side.

"How was your day?" He asked as he ignited the engine.

"Good" She replied softly.

Before he could ask something else her phone started ringing.

Rayan creased his brows.

Who called her when she only have two number in her phone.

His and her friend who's currently in class and he is with her.

"Who's calling you?" He asked looking at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"I-I don't know"

He took phone from her and picked it.

His head snapped at her after hearing voice from other side.

"Who are you?" He asked still glaring at her.

"I'm Akhil"

"Akhil" Rayan repeated his name. He didn't see any reaction on her face which means she really don't know this person. His expressions become soft realizing this.

"Wrong number" Rayan was about to cut the call when the another person spoke again.

"I got call from this number"

○○○

Irtaza nodded his head after hearing Sharnaz.

Like a good brother, Sharnaz told Irtaza to not forget about his duties and responsibilities toward country and it's people.

Sharnaz very well know about Irtaza's growing attraction or you can say obsession for Inayat.

At first the plans were to make Rayan Prime Minister but Irtaza changed plans abruptly and wished to become Prime Minister.

Rayan let him become Prime Minister with out any objection. He knew if Irtaza changed plan then there would be some reasons.

Irtaza fling his cigarette out of the car window as gate of Mansion opened.

He come out of the car, remembering Inayat's face a small smile appeared on his face.

Irtaza and Sharnaz entered in.

Irtaza's eyes roamed around to see her but find only Rayan sitting doing his work.

Rayan stood up as he saw them.

"Come brother. I have news for you" Rayan said walking towards them.

"What?" Sharnaz asked.

"The news is for Irtaza" Irtaza waited for him to start.

"Your Inayat used my wife's phone to call" He took pause and then again started.

"maybe love of her life"

How was the chapter?

What will happen to Inayat?What Irtaza will do?

What do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 25.7K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
108K 7K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...
97.7K 4.2K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
525K 23.2K 50
He slowly trailed his hand over my cleavage, looking at me in such a way as if daring me to stop him from touching my body. "You have no choice but t...