SOULMATES [ Larry Stylinson...

By Rayne_Dreams

" No. " " Yes. " " No. " " Yes. " " Go away. " " Be my omega. " *Slap* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Omegas suppose to ha... More

Characters
Warnings & A/B/O Dynamics
Schedule & Other Stories
Prologue
1. Sensation & Perception
2. Retrouvaille
3. Selenophile
4. Mágoa
5. Serendipity
6. Arcane
7. Anam Cara
8. Quatervois
10. Resfeber
11. Eccedentesiast

9. Cordolium

2.8K 74 91
By Rayne_Dreams

A/N : P.S. This chapter is filled with flashbacks in no particular order.

——

Word Count : 12.5 k

~~~~~

(New York, February 2018)

———

The snow had been falling steadily all evening and the weather was only getting worse. It now started sleeting. The loud patter of ice pellets against the roof of his car faded to a dull rush in the back of Niall's mind as he was trying to drive on the slippery road.

Niall was driving his car back to his home but he was not alone in the car, neither he was accompanied by his alphas , like always. There was an unfortunate couple on his back seat.

Marcel was keeping an unconscious Louis down in his strong grip, making sure that the omega was safe from any harm. His senses were on high alert as he was calculating every move around him with sharp eyes.

But that was not all. Four large wolves were the highlight on the long quiet night which were escorting the car to the driver's home. Two wolves, Zayn, Liam, were running ahead of the car while the rest of the two, Edward and Harry following right behind them in sync.

None of them had ever witnessed such harsh weather where snow and rain storm had struck together covering everything in the sight under a thick white layer before freezing them. The wind was howling loudly turning the ice pellets into mild bullets hitting right into their body .

The clouds above stopped any light from aiding them on their journey. One could call it being the darkest night of the millennium.

At least that's what Niall imagined it to be as he looked out at the sky.

Wiping the tears from his eyes with a damp sleeve, he pushed a strand of brunette hair back from his eyes.

He was gripping on the driving wheel tightly, concealing his sobs behind those pressed lips. His eyes not really looking at the road but his mates those were leading the way to their home in a scary night like that .

The thick coat of all wolves' furr soaked through as they were cold to the bones and needed to be out of the rain as soon as possible. If Niall would screw his eyes and focus he could see the top of their furr to be crystallized as they were running along the rutted, road in irritated silence.

Every whimpering sound coming from the back seat would shake Niall's soul and force him to look behind but his mind would stop and scream at him not to or he'd fall into pieces right then and there.

He had promised his husband that he'd drive those two safely to their home.

A pair of dark brown eyes would turn back every other minute to look at him, trying to tell him that he was not alone in this moment and Niall would only let his tears slip through his eyes in pain.

On the other hand, Marcel was ready to turn himself into a human shield and wrap himself around the omega in his embrace.

His face buried in the nest of caramel brown hair, eyes fixed on the sideview mirror. Reflection of his mates following them right behind in the heavy rain was like a assurance of having someone to lean on to when he'd be crumbling down into pieces shortly .

Harry's wolf's was flashing bright every time the lighting strike in the dark of the night as he was making sure to not let any threat anywhere near his mates and friends.

Though he was completely shattered from inside but everyone knew how calm and collective he was when such time comes. He'd hold everyone and everything absolutely together and rightly so no one would get hurt.

Edward was like a secret hidden inside a bottle . No one could read through his thoughts or feelings but only could see the worry in his eyes . He had shut down every single person the moment he witnessed Louis having a breakdown after knowing that he was mated.

Right now the eldest Triple's only mission was to protect his family and bring them to safe place. But unfortunately it was an impossible job right now as all the people he was trying to protect were hurting unconditionally. Whether the reason for the pain was same or different.

When a sudden streak of lightning lit up the whole sky, shaking everything with a thunder, Marcel shut his eyes holding Louis close as he cried out into his neck.

💭💭 Flashback 💭💭

" I'm taking my omega to his home."

When those words escaped from the alpha's mouth, every single person present in the room stared at him wordlessly . But the person who he was looking at stopped breathing when he tried to read his thoughts.

Edward sighed in defeat, looking down.

Harry caught that and looked between them, trying to understand. But when he couldn't get it, he as well tried to look through Marcel's thoughts. Though he was a bit late and to be honest, surprised to see that Marcel had blocked him from doing so. He gave him a hurtful look.

" Would you tell me where he lives?" Edward heard his voice and moved his eyes to find him looking at Niall now.

"Marcel, what are you doing ?" Niall asked instead of answering him.

But to his and everyone else's surprise, Marcel took a deep breath and turned around to look at Zayn before asking him the same question.

Niall couldn't help but feel a pang of hurt.

" Marce, babe, what happened ? Please talk to us." Zayn came forward but stopped immediately when the alpha growled at him unintentionally for getting too close to his Omega.

Clenching his jaw in frustration Marcel looked down once again and let out a deep breath to contain his emotions,

" It's okay if you don't want to tell me, I'll manage it on my own." with saying that he started turning around.

But before Zayn could even speak, Niall came forward to stand in front of Marcel,  "Where are you taking him ?" his irises flashing in a bright shade of blue, making them look unrealistic. His face control in deep frown, anger.

" His home." Marcel didn't flinch back but gave him a stern look.

" Why?" Niall anything but growled, coming face to face with the alpha,  "This is his home, you're his Alpha now !" The concern for his best friend was quite tangible by the end of his outburst.

Marcel looked away from him and everyone else to stare at the ground,  " No. I'm not."

Everyone's eyes expanding at Marcel's words. Harry stumbled back into Edward, who was quick to stable him.

" What are you saying ?" Zayn was fuming when he spoke those words standing in front of him like a wall.

Marcel felt challenged by the way Zayn was staring at him and immediately looked straight into his eyes, coldly,  " The truth!"

And Niall crumbled right where he was standing, though Liam was next to him in the blink of an eye to hold him.

Marcel had to move his sight from the Omega after not being able to look at his shattered demeanour.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have—"  as he start to walk around Zayn, he was stopped by the latter who was staring ahead of him.

" He's coming with us, Alpha." when Zayn announced, they were both facing away from each other with their shoulders touching.

Marcel frowned looking at him sideways, "No, he's not. He's going to his home—"

" That's what I said !" The loud voice of the dark haired Alpha boomed into the quiet room before he was turning his head to stare right into his eyes, "He's coming home with us."

Marcel eyes cut thin as he looked from Zayn to others ,  "But he lives somewhere else, doesn't he ?"

Zayn's rage was not simmering down no matter how much he was trying to remind himself that the alpha standing in front of him was like a brother to him,  "We are his family too, Alpha, so that way our home is as much his as it is ours."

His face expressionless and tone authoritative. And what happened after that shocked not only Marcel but everyone.

"Now, I am advising you one last time to get him to his home with us, or I'll make sure it happens—" Zayn stood in front of his face, eyes cut low before continuing " —by hook or by crook ! "

Marcel felt like someone poured a bucket of cold water on him after being at the receiving end of Zayn's such harsh  behaviour for the first time.

💭💭 End Of The Flashback 💭💭

A shiver went down Marcel's spine and his eyes opened wide. His heart racing fast as he was trying to clear his head from the sour memories of those moments happened in the past couple of hours. But seemed like there was no going back now as one after another he was getting trapped under those sour dreams.

💭💭 Flashback 💭💭

Louis' loud sobs were muffled into his alpha's neck as his body was experiencing the protective warmth of the wolf around him on the floor of the guest bedroom in Triplets' mansion.

Though he was being suffocated by the excessive soothing pheromones of his suitor but that's what he needed the most to stay alive in the moment .

On the other hand, for Marcel it was too painful to see his mate struggling to digest the very thought of being mated to him.  All he could do was embrace him and let the torrent of his tears soak through his shirt.

He could feel him clench his fists, not knowing whether to be mad or to give up hope all together. Marcel could hear him silently screaming, suffocating with each breath he took holding onto his broken heart.

Running his fingers through his hair, time and time again, in an attempt to calm the silent war within his mind Marcel was doing everything he could.

Those restless moments streched for more than fifteen minutes before Marcel was able to feel Louis' breathing coming back to their regular pattern. Still he waited for a couple of minutes more to pull his face off his neck.  And What he witnessed just broke his heart.

A pair of stale blue eyes staring right through his soul, unblinking. Strings of warm tears still running down the corner of his eyes non-stop.

Marcel was left to wonder if the boy's eyes had been such lifeless since forever or what just happened caused him so much pain that they seemed like to have lost all of their luster.

Not really using his mind but following his instincts Marcel slowly cupped the side of Louis' face and tried to clear the tears.

It was like a reflex when Louis leaned into his touch closing his eyes, searching for warmth and shelter in his hold. His lips quivering visibly trying to suppress another sob when Marcel lowered his face to place a soft peck in his hairline.

"Why ?"

His lips were still lingering over his face when Marcel heard the barely audible word from the omega's mouth.

Pulling his face back, Marcel frowned as if not sure he heard anything or was hallucinating ?

Louis' sealed eyes twitching for a brief moment before he was opening them to meet his.

The gloomy eyes staring at his face weakly when Louis repeated himself. "Why ?"

Marcel took in a sharp breath at the realization. His lips shaking as he let go of a heavy breath before looking at him in the eyes.

" It was necessary."

Louis looked at him as if he didn't believe him. So the alpha pressed his lips together in thin line before deciding.

"I can show you."

The omega gave him a puzzled look when Marcel put his hand over his temple before pressing their foreheads together.

" May I ?"

Louis was still staring at his face in absolute puzzlement when Marcel closed his eyes himself and not more than a couple of seconds after he felt the connection for the first time.

A loud gasp escaped from his mouth and hands flew up to grab onto Marcel's when Louis understood what was happening.

He was experiencing the bond connection with his mate for the first time.

Although it was impossible to create a mind link in an incomplete bonding but Marcel had learned how to do it without needing a bond when he was training under Zayn's father.

It's been barely a few moments and everything was once again sad and down when Marcel started showing him what happened.

When it was done and Marcel pulled his face back from Louis', the latter immediately fell forward against his chest panting heavily with his eyes wide open, spilling tears.

Louis was shaking like a leaf, his whole body immobile.

"There was no other way ." Marcel whispered, cradling Louis' head in chest kissing on top of it. His own face painted with tears.

And just like that when he heard him say that, a great tide of shame and regret swamped his emotions and then he was bawling his eyes out.

Marcel shut his eyes tight and gathered him in his lap before hugging him tightly. He started rocking him slowly while rubbing his sides and arms to comfort him but keeping his words to himself. Because he knew they were not going to help him out.

Though he had so many questions about what happened that night, he chose to stay quiet.

When Louis' sobs subsided a little, he pulled his face back from his chest to look at his face, Marcel immediately looked down to fulfill his desire.

"I-I want to see it."

A heavy sigh escaped through the alpha's parted lips as he tried to object his request but perhaps Louis could see it coming. He grabbed his alpha's hand over his cheeks and gave it a little squeeze to emphasize his words.

"Please!"

His eyes closing in defeat as Marcel leaned forward to rest his head on Louis'. After thinking about it for a moment or two the alpha bit his bottom lip in nervousness before nodding his head.

"Alright."

And then he was putting his right hand under Louis' knees to gather him in his arms, standing up to his full height.

Louis held on to him a little too tight , hiding his face in his alpha's neck for comfort. Earning a soft peck of reassurance on his hair.

When the alpha stepped inside the dark bathroom and put his omega down on his feet to free his hand, Louis plastered himself to his front, trembling excessively.

The alpha was quick to calm him down by rubbing his back with one hand while murmuring in his ears soothing things, and with other hand he reached behind him to turn on the lights.

Slowly and carefully Marcel guided Louis towards the washbasin where he could see their reflections in the big mirror on the wall.

His heart did a flip when he first time saw himself with his omega in the mirror and find the height difference between the two quite endearing. But the thought washed away from his mind as soon as it appeared when Louis sniffled into his neck.

"Louis..." Marcel didn't know what were the correct words to say at the moment. His hands holding on to his omega delicately but at the same time those arms were wrapped around him securely to hold him steady any moment if needed.

When Louis pulled his face to look at him, Marcel gave him a small smile before gesturing with his head behind him. His thumb moving up to wipe the trails of salty liquid from his omega's face.

Louis' eyes closing on their own at his alpha's care as he sucked in a deep breath to prepare himself.

His hands still holding onto his alpha tightly when he slowly started turning around in his arms to face the washbasin. His eyes casted down.

Marcel's own heart started pounding against his ribs in fear when Louis left his hand to grab onto the edge of the basin with his  trembling ones. He was now holding onto Louis' arms to keep him steady.

Louis' red eyes blinking lazily as they kept staring at the white porcelain bowl for a while. A tear drop rolled down his eyes as he raised his sight. Wavering breath escaped through his parted lips when he first time took in his reflection.

His mark was still hidden under his hoodie collar.

Lips pressing in thin line to control the upcoming sob after witnessing his condition, he stumbled back, only to be stable by his alpha.

" That's enough!" Marcel tried to turn him around to break his eye contact with his reflection but Louis didn't budge from his spot.

" No!"

Marcel was staring right into Louis' eyes through the mirror. Though the omega was trying to act tough in front of the alpha but one could see the fear, pain in those lifeless eyes.

Sighing out of defeat he nodded his head. Marcel didn't say anything after that and kept his words to himself watching his omega to struggle with himself .

Louis' lips quivered as he slowly started lifting his hand up but bringing it back down before it could reach even half way to his collar. His fingers gripping onto the cold counter so tightly they were turning white.

The anxiety of facing his worst nightmare was shaking him from his core. He didn't have the strength in him to look at what was supposed to be a sign of love, but for him it was just a scar, a reminder of being owned by someone else.

Marcel kept staring at him go through the pain for a while as Louis did the same thing again and again for several times until he slumped forward in defeat. Marcel's eyes closing as well hearing his mate's crying.

Another few moments spent Marcel holding Louis by his arms as the omega cried hunched over the washbasin before Marcel was shuffling forward and looking at him with soft eyes.

" When I gave you this mark, I never thought that it would end up giving you so much pain, Louis. Never." Marcel was crying silent tears looking at his omega's defeated self. It was hurting his wolf to see his omega reject his mark with so much hate .

"I never wanted to cause you so much discomfort. And I promise if I could, I would take all the pain away from you without having to think about it for a moment."

Hearing those words from his mouth, Louis slowly raised his eyes to look at him through the mirror. His cheeks covered with fresh tears.

" Though I can not turn back time now, but I promise you one thing today. I'd do anything to make this time hurt even a little less if it's possible. "

A single warm tear rolled down from the corner of his eyes as Louis stared at him quietly. And for the first time in a long time Louis felt someone's words touching not just his heart but his soul. It felt like he could finally trust someone, he could trust the man who was now his alpha.

" You'd do anything? " Tilting his head to the side, Louis asked him innocently.

Marcel without moving his eyes from his, nodded his head solomnly.

Louis took in a deep breath, looking down. He carefully brought his hand over Marcel's which was placed on his arm before started pushing it towards his collar.

"Show it to me." his voice barely above whisper when he looked at him through his eyelashes.

Marcel's eyes widened when he realized what he was asking for .

Marcel gulped visibly as his hand slithered up to his collar. Louis opened his eyes and kept looking in the mirror.

When he was ready, Marcel took a necessary step to get close to Louis, plastering himself against him. Exhaling loudly to prepare himself, Marcel focused his attention on Louis' eyes and slowly started pulling down the collar of his hoodie.

Marcel felt like someone ripped his heart out of chest and squeezed it before throwing it under their feet to crush it completely, when he felt Louis' emotions the moment his omega took in the mark.

Louis' movements stopped all at once in Marcel's hold. His eyes expanding, mouth falling ajar. Heart that used to beat in his chest once, went quiet for a while as the Omega's breathing stopped.

Marcel had no idea what was going to happen to him. He never in his life felt someone's pain this strong, his own stomach was twisting in agony from the amount of burning he was receiving from their bond.

"Louis?" The alpha murmured against the back of his head, staring at his face in the mirror but received no response.

"Darling please say something ." His words broken as he tried to speak louder. Louis was yet to move his eyes from the mark on his neck.

Marcel knew he had to do something or the shock would hurt Louis more than anything else. He started raising his trembling hand that was holding his other arm to cup his face while his other hand was still holding the collar of Louis' hoodie down.

Louis was lost in his world of pain when something cold touched his cheek, making him flinch. His eyes blinking once as he came back.

Suddenly what happened wasn't just a thought in his head any more but a crucial reality in front of his eyes. His chest started heaving with uneven breathing when he started panting. His eyes brimming with tears.

Marcel didn't have the time to register how fast it happened but suddenly Louis was snatching himself away from the alpha's hold and was lounging towards the mirror.

Marcel's eyes wide open in shock staring at the miserable omega banging his hands on the mirror while crying outrageously. His hands flew up to cover his mouth when he as well started crying at his pain.

Louis wanted to destroy it. He wanted to wreck everything up cause his life was ruined. And the worst part was that he could not even blame it on anyone but himself for that. He was the reason his life was now destroyed.

When his hands started aching from banging on the mirror and it was still intact, it enraged him even more. With frantic eyes he started looking around for something and it didn't take Louis to find the flower vase that was placed on the corner of the counter before he rushed to get it.

Marcel was still crying when he noticed Louis walking towards the vase, at first he didn't understand what he was going to do but when he noticed him grabbing the vase, his eyes widened and he ran after him.

Louis had just picked up the vase and threw it at the mirror with full force when a hand wrapped around his waist and pulled him back from the flying pieces of the shattered mirror.

Marcel had lifted him off his feet and away from the counter before draping himself over Louis' back to cover him from the inevitable injuries, which he received all over his back.

Marcel's eyes shut in pain and the first thing that came in his mind was to not let his brothers know about it as he immediately checked on the link he shared with his brothers. He had already shut them out when they all walked out of the room.

On the other hand, Louis was struggling in his hold crying for his broken soul, trying to free himself so he could run away from there or maybe hurt himself.

His loud cries were like hot melting lawa for the alpha's ears because he knew they all were of rejection. Yet ignoring everything else he focused on the omega's well being and made sure he didn't try to hurt himself again.

Standing up straight from his previous hunched position, Marcel swiftly turned him around, wrapping him in his arms around before carrying him out of the bathroom.

The back of his shirt was covered in blood where the glass pieces were stuck all over his shoulders and back. Still the alpha was not giving it any attention but worrying about his mate's condition.

As soon as Marcel sat down on the bed, he put Louis in his lap and cradled his face into his neck. But Louis was not listening to any of his requests as he was thrashing in his arms crying for the loss of one thing that he was always scared to lose and proud to have. His freedom.

"You should have let it happen ! You should have let it happen ! Why did you take away one thing that I loved the most about my life from me ?!" He screamed into his neck, digging his nails into Marcel's shoulders.

The alpha was shaking his head, hugging his omega close. His tears silently falling down his cheeks as he was trying to forget the images of the moment when he took the decision to mark the boy weeping in his arms.

He'd never want to be in that position ever again.

Loud voice of that woman was still ringing in his ears like a siren. He's never seen such brown eyes - sparkling golden when light hit them, ever before in his life and they were staring right through him in the darkness of the night. Pulling out his inner voice to the surface which he had pushed down years ago.

" You know what is best for him, Alpha. Listen to your wolf !"

Marcel's eyes flashed open as he let out a loud gasp. His hands immediately curled around the omega in a firm grip as he pulled him closer, burying his face into his mark, breathing into the scent. But thats when he heard the words what his omega was crying and his wolf lost it again.

" Silence, Omega !" It was the second time he let his wolf command his omega.

And the reaction he received was exactly the same he got the last time. Louis' words stopped abruptly as he lulled his neck a little more to the side to offer him in submission.

Marcel's wolf purred in satisfaction after their omega obeyed them.

Though Louis was sniffling quietly into his neck but his nails were still digging with the same energy in Marcel's shoulders, which the alpha noticed a while later.

Closing his eyes, Marcel let out a frustrated sigh. He grabbed the hand that was drawing blood out of his shoulder and ripped it off his skin, hissing in pain while doing so.

The moment his nails were removed from Marcel's shoulder, Louis let out a loud wail but was immediately quiet down by the alpha as he pushed the omega's face against his scene gland.

"There! Now do whatever you want ! " Marcel commanded his omega before started to slowly get comfortable on the mattress.

Louis surprisingly went quiet after that once the strong smell of his alpha went right into his nostrils, sending him into a shock of bliss.

Marcel on the other hand carefully, minding the omega's head and limbs, slithered back towards the headboard to sit against it. Although he was too focused to look after his omega that he forgot his own wounds and accidentally pressed the glass pieces deeper into his flesh.

A painful moan escaped from his mouth as he hunched forward, leaning on one of his hands. Eyes closed in pain, lips caged between teeth to not let another noise come out of his mouth.

Hearing his alpha's painful cry, Louis immediately pulled his face out of his neck. His hand that was wrapped around his middle cupped his cheek to get his attention.

A lonely tear dropped from his eye when he felt Louis' touch and opened his dark greens.

He found a pair of cerulean eyes blinking up at him innocently when Marcel looked down in his lap. He could see the concern for himself in Louis' eyes, which made him smile a little.

Bringing his own big hand to cover Louis' smaller one on his cheek, Marcel shook his head while giving it a little squeeze as if telling him that he was okay.

Louis kept staring at his face for a while even though Marcel had turned his gaze away from him and was laying them both on their sides. And after a while he once again hid his face in his alpha's neck.

Marcel had closed his eyes and was now trying to reduce his pain by sending endorphins to where the wounds were. Although many of the wounds started to heal slowly but the ones where glasses were still stuck on his skin were aching alot.

Marcel had toned down the pain from his thoughts and was trying to relax as much as possible when he felt a jolt over his scent gland. His eyes flashing, hand clenching around his omega. It took him a while to get what was going on.

Louis was licking his scent gland where his face was hidden.

It was a natural omega behavior to lick or sometimes even bite onto their mate's skin to keep their mind calm. And an alpha's scent gland was almost every omega's favorite spot to do that as their nose was to be the closest to their favorite smell.

Marcel's lips pulled up in a full smile at the feeling. He pulled the omega close, rubbing over his back to sooth him. A moment later he had to pull his bottom lip between his teeth to keep his moan quiet when Louis started biting on his skin as well.

Marcel knew that by the time Louis would calm down, his neck would be filled with hickeys.

It took almost fifteen minutes for Louis to completely calm down. And when he finally came out of his trance it was to the murmur of his alpha's soft words.

"I don't ever tell you how I really feel
'Cause I can't find the words to say what I mean
And nothing's ever easy
That's what they say
I know I'm not your only
But I'll still be a fool
'Cause I'm a.."

Louis sluggishly retrieved his face from his alpha's neck to look at his face and was shocked to see the tears streaming down from the corner of his eyes.

Without even giving it a thought, Louis raised his hand to wipe his tears.

Marcel blinked his eyes when he felt the touch for the first time before looking down at him.

Noticing the concern for himself in his omega's eyes once again, Marcel shook his head in no, giving him an assuring smile.

Louis' lips pouted a little but then he once again nuzzled his face in his neck.

Marcel chuckled, burying his face into his hair, pulling him closer, breathing into his calming scent.

It was after another couple of minutes later when Marcel heard it. At first he thought it was a dream or may be he was imagining it but when he heard the word loud and clear, it made his heart skip a beat.

"Alpha."

The alpha immediately looked down and found himself staring into a pair of tired eyes. His lips pulled up in a soft smile as he cupped his face. His thumb caressing the side of his face.

" My Omega." He breathed out the words looking down at him lovingly.

Louis closed his eyes, bowing his head in his chest at the warm feeling that spread through his chest at the endearment of his alpha.

The omega almost forgot what he was going to say after such affection. Almost.

"Can I ask you for something ?"

💭 End Of The Flashback 💭

Marcel came out of his thoughts when he felt somone calling his name and a hand over his shoulder. Sniffling back his tears and wiping his eyes with the back of his hand, he looked to his side and found Niall looking at him while he was holding the door open for him.

They were parked outside the front door and under shade. Although it had stopped raining but the white snow was still falling from the sky.

"We're home." His voice barely above whisper, eyes flickering between the alpha and his omega.

Marcel could see Niall's alphas standing a couple of feet away from them, noticing their every movement. Specifically Marcel's. The green eyed alpha could feel their restlessness and understand it as well.

Both Liam and Zayn were changed into their human forms and now wearing shorts. Meanwhile Harry and Edward were standing a bit far away from there. Harry had decided to stay in his wolf form even after Edward changed. They all knew that the alpha was emotional and was struggling with everything that was happening. Hence he decided to stay in his wolf form.

Barely nodding his head to let Niall know that he understood, Marcel started gathering Louis in his arms so he could get out of the car.

Niall stepped out of his way when the alpha came out of the car. Both of his alphas were on full alert when Marcel started following Niall into the house with a sleeping Louis in his arms.

Marcel could feel his own alphas' eyes as he was entering the house but chose to not address them, instead he stopped and announced to the two other restless alphas.

"Your omega is safe with me if that's what you are worried about. I know it's hard to believe my words right now, but I'd rather slit my throat with my own hands before even looking at his way with the thought of hurting him."

The two alphas' eyes widened as they looked down. A dark shade of blush covering their already pink faces making them look like tomatoes.

Niall's lips pulled up in a smile as he bowed his head.

" I think they are more afraid of me chopping your head off if you tried to hurt the omega in your arms." Niall looked at the alpha side ways, making his eyes grow in size .

Zayn hid his smile against Liam's shoulder after hearing their omega's words and then watch him march towards the front entrance of the house.

" You may enter our home, Alpha. " Niall said opening the front door.

Marcel who was still in shock at the omega's words, came out of his trance and rushed inside.

The moment door closed, Liam felt Zayn putting his hand into his, tangling their fingers together.

The brown eyed alpha looked from their hands to his face and found him looking at him with insecured eyes.

"Hey, what happened ?" Liam cupped his face and was pulling him close.

Closing his eyes, Zayn covered his hand with his own leaning against it.

" Promise me that you will take care of yourself?"

Liam's brows frowned in confusion. " Alpha, what is it? "

Zayn shook his head as a tear rolled down his face, " If it wasn't for this, I would never let you stay away from me right now. But we both know how hard it is to stay away from your new mate. We know it better than anyone. The separation anxiety could kill a person." Zayn's fingers were shaking over Liam's as he looked up at him desperately.

" Please take care of Marcel! And the other two's as well. They all are stubborn little suckers but please do not let them fight with each other right now . "

Liam gave him a small smile while nodding his head before pressing a kiss on his forehead, " I promise, Darling. "

" And you too! " Zayn almost exclaimed grabbing onto his wrist tightly before emphasizing on his words," You too don't forget to look after yourself. And don't worry about anything else."

Zayn didn't want to take Niall's name which could make Liam weak at the moment. But because they were all so in love with each other, they could read each other's minds without actually doing so.

" I know what you are trying to say, Bubby, and I have you for that. To take care of our Niall. And about what happened between him and I, I think he would agree with me on this as well that we will solve the issue later."

Zayn shut his eyes as they once again brimmed with tears before pulling him in an urgent hug." I love you so much! "

Liam smiled against his shoulder, trying to rein his emotions." And I love you so so much. "

Pulling back from the hug, Liam wiped Zayn's eyes before smacking a quick kiss on his nose.

" Now go and talk to them. They both need it. " Liam spoke, gesturing behind him where Harry and Edward were standing a couple of feet from each other.

Zayn smiled at him before turning around. His eyes settled on the Alpha wolf who was standing the farthest with his back to him. Shaking his head at the alpha's stubbornness, Zayn started walking towards him, he nodded his head towards Edward who was leaning against a lamppost. The alpha returned the gesture.

" You can't hide your feelings from us if that's why you're not changing, Alpha." Zayn spoke slowly and ran his hand through the wolf's coat over his back and taking it to his neck, walking around him.

Harry turned his face away from him immediately, avoiding any eye contact with the alpha .

Zayn sighed before moving ahead and wrapping his arms around the wolf's neck, burying his face into his mane.

"I know that you are hurting, Babe. But please try to understand that your mates need you right now more than ever. This is the time you have to pay for this Mating if you really want this to work.

Your omega is struggling in there, darling, maybe the worst nightmare of his life has come true and is killing him bit by bit. He's been mated by a stranger and without his consent. No one knows what he's going through. You need to stay strong for him cause out of three of you, he knows you the most. And even though he doesn't show it to everyone, he trusts you . "

Harry had turned his face around and tucked it against Zayn's while purring softly. His eyes were leaking tears as hot as it could defeat lawa.

" And don't forget about your alphas, Harry. They both are fighting with their inner turmoil. Marcel took the hardest decision of his life to let his omega go, and you know how destructive it could be for his wolf. You've seen how Liam and I got when Niall went missing the day after our wedding . Though it was only for a couple of hours but we were near death when Niall returned . "

Harry let out a loud growl at being reminded of the day. He hated those couple of hours with guts.

Zayn smiled into his neck." Sorry. "

Harry huffed nuzzling against his shoulder.

" You can't let this Break you down, Hazza. " Zayn whispered against his furr before pulling his face from his neck and pressing their foreheads together.

The wolf whined lowly before pushing his face against Zayn's head.

"I'm going to talk to Edward now, alright ? And you need to calm down because now it is your responsibility to take care of them both. You know how shaken Edward is after everything, yeah ?"

The wolf pulled back from Zayn to stare at him before blinking his eyes. The wolf kept staring at him for a couple of seconds before he started nosing at his chest.

Zayn understood what he was trying to say, " Yeah-yeah, I know. I'll take care of Louis, you don't worry about it."

Harry stomped his feet to make him understand that he wasn't joking.

"and ofcourse Niall !"

Zayn gave him a smile before pressing a kiss on his forehead and then moved towards Edward. The wolf's eyes followed him.

As soon as Zayn was next to Edward and opened his mouth to say something the latter beat him to it,  " Is he okay ?"

Zayn closed his open mouth before pressing his lips in thin lines. He shook his head as a chuckle escaped from his lips.

"He's alright, Edward. But are you ?"

Edward's eyes widened a little at the question and he immediately looked away.

" What's that suppose to mean  ?"

Zayn kept glaring at the back of his head before making strangling gesture with his hands over his back. And then rubbing his own face with the same hands. He took a moment to contain his emotions before he was turning him around and without giving him any chance to react, pulled him in a tight hug.

" Zayn, what the hell are you—"

"Shut up and listen to me !"

Edward stopped moving all at once, his hands hung loose around him.

" I know that whatever that is happening right now is not easy for you to go through, but please, I'm begging you, for tonight please forget that five years ago that night happened, because your brothers need you right now, your mates need you more than ever or anything tonight."

Edward's eyes volunteerly moved towards Harry as his hands slowly placed over Zayn's hips.

" Zayn—"

" Please Edward, I know that you are hurt as well but he needs you. " Zayn pulled back to look at him in the eyes while saying so when he felt an objection coming from him.

Edward's eyes casted down, hands going into his pockets when he started talking, " I can't promise you anything but I'll make sure that everyone stays safe until that omega feels better."

" That omega is something yours too, you know." Zayn's reply came right from his heart as a reflex after hearing those words.

Edward shook his head, turning away from him, " You know it's never gonna happen, Zayn. It's impossible!"

At that Zayn's lips curled up in a smile, surprising the alpha standing in front when he looked at him.

Lifting his hand to Edward's face, Zayn patted his cheeks before walking away from him, saying,  " You cannot change what's already written in your destiny , Brother."

Edward kept staring at his retreating back going towards the newly mated alpha who had just walked out of the house, with frowned face.

Though his feet were moving forward but his wolf was pulling him back, cursing him for leaving his omega alone with other people when all he needed was him.

His feet dragging while stepping out of the threshold of the house as he looked back towards the stairs leading up to the room where his omega was sleeping, cuddled up next to his best friend.

All he had in his mind was to just transform into his wolf and run away from there as soon as he stepped out of the door but the moment he was ready to turn, a body came crashing into him making him stumble back .

Marcel's eyes widened, hands flew up to hold onto the person to steady himself. It took him a couple of seconds to realise who the person was and soon he was wrapping him in his arms too.

" I'm sorry, Babe. I shouldn't have talked to you like that." Zayn breathed into his neck trying to keep his tears at bay.

Marcel was already sobbing on his shoulder, holding him tightly. " I'm tired of my life, Zayn."

Zayn closed his eyes, shushing him while cradling his head. " Don't say that ! Hush now! You need to stay strong."

Marcel immediately shook his head in no,  " I can't. Not anymore!" and let out a frustrated growl.

" Shhhhh It's okay. Everything will be okay soon. I promise."

Bunching up on his jacket over his shoulder, Marcel cried, " Please promise me that you will take care of him ?"

"Of course, Darling !"

" I'm giving you permission to go near him if it's necessary. You can..." Marcel took a deep breath to keep his emotions down while completing the sentence,  " You can even touch him if he's in need of help."

Zayn's eyes wided at those words and he pressed his hand over Marcel's back before started rubbing over his spine to calm him down. Marcel was giving permission to do something that was impossible for any other alpha or omega.

After getting mated to your partner neither an alpha nor omega lets someone else touch their mate without them being present. And sometimes alphas won't let other alpha even come around the house their omegas were in.

Some would call it possessive behaviour but in wolf culture it was known for their protective instincts when the omegas were going through emotional changes and were the most vulnerable.

"Marcel, what are you saying ?" Zayn was in shock.

" You heard me right. But remember, if something happened to him, I'll kill you first."

Zayn gulped visibly, looking at Liam before promising Marcel.

" I promise you that I'll keep him safe even if I have to burn myself to keep him warm."

Marcel finally let go of the breath he was holding. Pressing his face against his neck, he took a moment to prepare himself and then he was pulling himself away from him and was dashing towards the dark jungle.

It didn't take long for Edward to change and run after the two when Harry as well growled and followed Marcel with much faster speed.

Zayn looked towards Liam before talking him through their mind link,

"Go and keep them away from any trouble. "

Liam nodded his head and right in front of Zayn's eyes his bones cracked as he transformed into his wolf.

" You take care of our omega and their too ."

and then he was leaping into the air after getting a nod from the alpha.

Zayn kept looking at the wolf's back until he disappear behind the thick fog. Letting out a long sigh, Zayn turned around to stare at his own house.

" Khuda khair kare. " he breathed through his mouth, closing his eyes.

———

It's been half an hour since they left Louis with Niall in his house.

Harry was leading the pack this time meanwhile Edward and Liam were running right behind Marcel as he was in no shape to take care of himself if someone was to attack him.

They could feel that Marcel wanted to be alone for the run so Harry ran ahead of him to take the front meanwhile Liam and Edward were on the tail.

Harry's milky coat shining bright under the starry night, doing the work of a path finder for rest of them as they all were only following his steps.

Although Marcel followed the alpha to go back to their own home when they all left the house but it's been ten minutes since he ran in the opposite direction without warning any of them.

At first they all thought that maybe alpha was taking a shortcut to their home but when they noticed him kept running in the wrong direction, they were on alert. Harry even tried to talk to him but the alpha was not ready to stop.

Marcel was devasted as he was struggling between his subconscious mind and reality. His eyes would slip close every other minute only to open after another flashback would hit his wolf hard.

💭 Flashback 💭

Marcel was putting the omega in his arms down on bed while Niall was standing at the feet of the bed in his guest bedroom.

The alpha carefully put his omega's arms over his stomach before fixing his clothes. Pulling the thick blanket from under Louis' feet Marcel covered him to his chin.

He was still hovering over the peacefully sleeping Omega who was induced into a heavy sleep after breathing in his alpha's strong scent for the whole ride.

Marcel's eyes running over the omega's soft features from his long curled eyelashes to the thin pink lips. The famous three fracles and the fringes covering his forehead, till cute little nose .

Moving his hand to put the strands of hair off his face, Marcel could not help but smile. He did not even know when he started to lean down but just when his lips were about to touch the omega's forehead, the latter sighed in his sleep which made Marcel to come out of his trance.

Within moments he was releasing the hair strands from between his fingers and was abruptly stepping back.

Niall blinked in surprise to see his action,  " What happened?"

But the alpha was still only staring at his omega wordlessly.

Niall frowned, rushing towards the alpha, he grabbed his arm and turned him around to face him,  "Why did you stop?"

" Because I can't. " Marcel was now staring in the space ahead of him.

Niall kept glaring at him for a while before retorting, " Why not? You're his—"

" I'm not his Alpha ! " Marcel growled, eyes cut low at the omega.

Niall's feet gave up on him the moment Marcel's words hit his ears. The alpha was quick to hold him steady eyes expanding in fear .

" Are you okay ?" Marcel was starting to get worried seeing him still like a statue.

Niall didn't break the eye connection but he was pushing his hands off him.

" How can you even say that, Marcel ?" sniffling back loudly to keep his tears from pouring out, Niall scowled at him accusingly.

" Do you even realize what you've done ? He's your omega, your responsibility.

And I know that you two are practically strangers and were mated under unfortunate circumstances but STILL! He fucking is your omega, how can you just leave him like that?

Don't you even feel a little bit of connection with him ? "

" It doesn't matter if I feel the connection or not, Niall. " Marcel was trying to avoid his eyes as much as possible. " We live in a practical world where we can not only survive on connection. I have a situation with my other mates and I can't drag him into this mess with me . " 

He took a brief pause to speak the following sentence.

" I think it's better if he stays away from us until I figure out what to do with this mating. " Huffing out loudly, he finally looked up at him.

" What the heck does that supposed to mean? What's there to figure out about ? You do know that you can't break a mating before the twelve moon cycle complets, right ? " Niall's heart was dropping to his stomach by every passing moment as he was staring at his face anxiously.

Marcel nodded his head, looking at his shoes. And when a moment later he felt two trembling hands holding him by arms he lifted his head up and found staring into a pair of scared blues.

" Then why are you doing this, Love ? Why did you bring him here when the right place for him to be at right now was you three's house! You're his alpha !"

Marcel's eyes once again found themselves staring at the floor as tears began to blur his vision. Saying those words again and again was like a lightning strike on his heart. Hence the words came out broken and raspy when he parted his lips to speak.

" I'm not his alpha."

Suddenly the fond and sympathy Niall had in his eyes and heart for the alpha vanished as a searing rush of anger run through his veins. Niall clutched onto his arms tightly before turning him around .

" You dare say that one more time in front of me and I will break your jaw, you get that ?! "

The said alpha kept his eyes low as a tear dropped over Niall's naked feet.

" I wish I couldn't."

Marcel's words were low but audible before he was snatching his arms out of Niall's grip and was rushing out of the house, not even looking back at his omega at least once.

💭 End Of The Flashback 💭

Marcel howled loudly to the sky, hot tears falling from the corner of his eyes making the dark fur over his face flash in the night for a few moments before being crystallized in the cold weather.

The three alpha following him as well howled in solidarity, letting him know that he wasn't alone in this . But sadly that was not enough for the alpha as he was breaking into his pieces with every step he was taking away from his omega.

💭 Flashback 💭

His eyes were staring down at the omega in his arms, heart fluttering with unconditional warmth after his omega addressed him for the first time.

His thumb rubbing the oh so smooth skin over his cheek ever so gently, lips ready to show the beauty of that smile which was only saved for a few special people.

"My Omega." He breathed out the words looking down at him lovingly.

And the way Louis put his head against his chest, nuzzling into him, Marcel tried hard to not just rip his heart open and hide him inside. His hands curling even more, fingertips digging lightly into the sides.

"Can I ask you for something ?"

The words were said in a hushed tone as if they were not supposed to be. But because the Alpha was already too close to miss even his heart beat, the words did not go without being heard.

Marcel's face finally streching in a full smile as he nuzzled into his omega's hair taking in a lung full of his scent.

" Anything." were the words he chose to speak out loud but the rest of words which he kept to himself were,

"—I'd give you anything, even my soul if you asked me to. My omega asked for something, ofcourse, I'd do it."

The alpha felt his omega's heartbeat racing causing his smile to disappear. And the words those came out of the omega's mouth made him stop breathing.

💭 End Of The Flashback 💭

The dark wolf whined painfully as if he was being tortured and threw himself forward in full speed, not looking where he was going or where the path was leading him to . His lungs were about to burst how fast he was going.

In his blind speed he did not realize when he took the wrong turn and instead of following his alpha he started running into the opposite direction. He could still hear the three wolves running right behind him on the road but he wasn't stopping for anything or anyone.

But the little did they know that the road they were all running was leading them to the tallest cliff in the area. And none of them were able to see the warning sign boards which were covered by snow at the sides of the road.

Marcel was howling in pain every other moment looking towards the sky and was about to reach the dead end when he was thrown to his side by a wolf came crashing into him from his right side.

They both landed a couple of feet away from where last Marcel's feet touched. The alpha landed on his back and the other wolf was standing over him on his four legs.

Edward's fangs baring dangerously close to his neck when Marcel tried to move. The wolf laying on his back glowered right back but was shut down immediately when Edward put his front paw on his chest and caught his neck between his teeth in a warning.

Two enraged growls came from each side of the two wolves. When Marcel tried to look at his sides without moving his eyes, he found Harry and Liam staring down at them with hurt, and anger.

" No more running!" Edward spoke through their wolf, scolding his mate accusingly.

"We're going home." Harry spoke next before turning around and started walking slowly towards the right direction.

Edward clenched his jaw around his neck in a final warning before retreating his feet from his chest. With a heavy huff followed by an angry look, he as well started following Harry but not before looking at Liam.

Liam sighed as he slowly started padding towards the alpha wolf who was now sitting up with his head hung low.

Whining low in his throat Liam nudged his head with the wolf before licking over his neck. Marcel let out a low whine bumping his head against the wolf when Liam started licking his tears clean. The broken wolf let Liam treat him like a baby and groom him.

" They're waiting for us." Liam let him know once Marcel calm down.

And when Marcel did turn his face to look, indeed the two wolves were standing a couple of steps away from them looking back, waiting.

—————

It was middle of the night and the whole house was quiet except for the one room from where the loud screams were coming from. The screams of an omega who was going through an agonizing pain while his friend was trying his best to help him.

It was getting harder and more difficult for Niall to handle Louis and hear him cry out every time he'd try to breathe. The omega was constantly scratching over his neck, complaining about how he couldn't breathe properly.

His voice raw and words were coming out broken as he was arching his back above the mattress as if he was being strangled. Veins over his neck and temple were prominent and almost ready to burst from the amount of strain they were going through.

Louis' lips were bitten harshly, blood stains making them look more red than the actual tint. His hands bunching the bedsheets tightly, stomach twisting visibly . His whole body was covered in perceparent even though it was minus two degrees outside.

Niall's condition was same if not the worse as he was struggling to deal with his own emotions seeing his best friend go through such trauma. He was trying his hardest to cradle his head in his chest but the omega was stiff like a statue.

Both Niall and Zayn tried to convince Louis to call Marcel but every time he'd scream out a no and start struggling in the Omega's hold.

Zayn's heart was breaking into pieces seeing the two Omega's condition. He knew that he had to do something before something worst happens. It went on like that for more than an hour.

Now it's been ten minutes since hearing his Omega's cry to help him because he could not take it anymore, Zayn ran out of the room to find a solution for it. Not caring whether Louis would get angry with him or not, once he'll get better.

Niall's head snapped at the same time when the front door of the house opened. His eyes stretching in surprise as a deep breath escaped through his parted lips.

"Alpha."

And not more than a few moments later he felt Zayn calling for him. Zayn was asking him to come downstairs. But Niall was not ready to leave Louis alone. Although when the alpha commanded him with the reason being Louis' safety, the omega involuntarily let go off his best friend before rushing down the stairs with furious expressions.

" Why did you call me ?! You know I can't leave Louis alo—" the Omega's outrage stopped abruptly when he found both of his alphas standing in their living room.

Liam was standing wearing only shorts, his eyes full of concern staring at his omega. On the other hand Zayn was looking through a plastic bag in his hand.

"What's going on?" Niall asked stepping close to them.

Zayn's eyes found his when the alpha looked up. Exhaling loudly, he looked back at his alpha mate before pulling out a large hoodie from the bag in his hand.

" How's he doing ?" Liam asked, although the answer to his question came in the form of a loud scream from upstairs making him close his ears in pain.

Niall looked down biting his lips. He was falling weak.

"Niall, I need you to do something that we think can help Louis."

The omega looked up before stepping towards Zayn .

"These are Marcel's clothes and his bedding. He has scented them all. You can use these to help Louis maybe?"

Niall looked from him to his hand that was holding out a white oversized hoodie.

Niall slowly stepped closer to the alpha looking down at the piece of clothing then at his alphas.

" How ? He's not even able to move a finger that's how stiff his body has become I don't think I'd be able to change him or even move him to use any of these."

Zayn gulped visibly looking down at the same time Liam licked his dry lips.

" We were thinking that you would wear this and stay with him until he feels a little better and then after that we'll see what happens next.

I mean, we know that he would never say yes to bring Marcel here but with this maybe we can trick his mind to believe that he's with his alpha ? "

The omega's eyes flashed the moment those words hit his ears. An unexpected growl erupted from within as he stepped dangerously closer to the alpha." I beg your pardon?! "

Zayn's eyes expanded in fear as he stepped back from him, bowing his head. Out of the corner of his eyes, he looked at his alpha who as well was bowing his head, before daring to speak again," Jaan, try to understand —" but his omega was barring his teeth at him, shutting him down .

" How dare you suggest me to wear some other alpha's clothes?!"

" Niall, you're taking it the wrong way."

" How about I go ahead and wear somone else's bite, huh?! "

Two growled thundered inside the house in sync. But the alphas were yet look at their omega.

Niall shook his head and turned around to walk away but a voice stopped them.

" Even though there is a chance of Louis feeling a bit better after doing this, still you will not wear it? "

Niall's eyes staring ahead of him, body still but mind running a thousand thoughts a minute.

Liam stepped around the omega to stand in front of him, eyes still staring at the floor ," Are you willing to take a chance and risk Louis' life even after knowing that this one little thing can maybe save him ?"

Niall looked up at him with fresh sets of tears in his eyes, the loud wailing of his best friend were tearing him apart and the helplessness of not being able to save him was enough to eat him alive.

" You out of everyone is calling it a small thing?"

Surprisingly, the alpha's lips pulled up in a sad smile as he finally looked up. He took a moment to take in his omega's shattered self before moving towards him. Raising his hand to wipe the glistening tears off his omega's face, Liam blinked his eyes.

" I don't think you can even understand how hard it is for us to see you wear some other alpha's clothes and more so smell of them..." and then he was cupping his face between his plam, rubbing his cheeks with the pad of his thumb when the omega did show any signs of protest at being touched by the alpha, " but if this could save our friend—your best friend's life, I can live with it. "

Niall broke into tears seeing his alpha smiling through tears. He knew how hard it was for both them to see him wear Marcel's clothes.

" I don't know what to do...." Niall cried holding his alpha's hand over his cheek, leaning into his warmth. He was staring into his soul.

" I know." Liam's words were simple yet they brought so much relief to the omega's aching heart as he nodded his head, closing his eyes for a brief moment.

"May I?" Liam moved his hand from his husband's face to the collar of his jacket, holding onto the zipper, asking for his permission to open it.

Niall only nodded his head moving forward into his embrace.

Liam with a smile on his face unzipped his jacket before pulling it down his shoulders. The omega shivered feeling goosebumps erupt over his naked arms. The alpha was quick to wrap him in his arms.

Zayn moved forward and offered the hoodie to his mate's awaiting hand with a proud smile on his face.

Liam carefully pulled the hoodie over his omega's head and down his small body smiling wide after noticing that he was wearing one of his t-shirt.

" I remember the day I bought this one." Liam chuckled, fixing the hoodie on his omega.

"More like, you can never forget what you did when he wore it after taking it off of you." Zayn piped in fixing his omega's hair.

Niall flushed pink hiding his face in his alpha's chest, whining low.

"My omega." Liam sighed, hugging him. Trying really hard to not rip the hoodie off him and burn it down.

"Our omega." Zayn reminded, rubbing over his back to calm him.

Liam was about to say something when another loud wail came from upstairs spearing through the further quiet home.

Niall pulled out of his Alpha's chest to look in the way,  "Louis!" and before the two alpha could react, he was snatching the bag from Zayn's hand and was running upstairs.

Being near his both alphas after such a hard long day made him emotionally fragile and forget about what was going on around.

The husbands followed him right away making sure that he doesn't trip and or fall on the way. Only stopping at the threshold. Both of their eyes widened in shock to see Louis' condition.

Someone who used to be the strongest omega and the one who would never cry, seeing him in the heartbreaking condition he was at the moment broke something inside them.

Giving the omega his privacy Liam slowly pulled the door closed when Niall started throwing all the clothes and bedding over and around Louis.

Zayn slithered his arm around his alpha's waist pulling him close. Liam closed his eyes when he felt Zayn kissing behind his ear.

"Are you okay ?"

Liam's face crumbled and his body started shaking when he started crying in his husband's hold. Zayn was quick to pull him in.

" I hope this could at least help Lou, Zayn, cause I wasn't able to help any of them." he was sobbing into his neck.

" How—how are they doing ?" Zayn's voice cracked when he thought about Marcel,  "How's Marcel?"

Liam was shaking his head,  "He's not good, Alpha! We almost lost him."

Zayn's eyes flashed open hearing those words.

On the other hand Niall had done everything and was still unable to help his friend. Although Louis still hasn't stopped crying but at least his body was not rigid anymore.

After Niall covered Louis in every article that Liam brought, he himself slipped next to him and pulled him into his side just like his alphas asked him to.

At first, Louis was still not moving but when Marcel's scent began working, his nerves started to calm down. After a couple of minutes of more struggle Niall was finally able to turn him around and pull him in his arms .

The omega was slipping in and out of consciousness, panting the same word's again and again in Niall's chest. " Alpha." "Please."  "Don't go." but the words which were more harsh than any other cuss felt like to Niall were , "I'm sorry."

Niall kept murmuring soft words into his ears , singing parts of some of Louis' favorite songs to sooth him every now and then . His own tears constantly running down from the corner of his eyes.

It's been more than an hour since Niall went inside and Louis' screaming subdued. Both of the alphas were sitting outside the door, waiting. They didn't move an inch fearing that maybe things could turn the other way and they won't be able to get to the omegas on time.

" I think you should go and check if they need anything." Liam spoke from where he was snuggled into Zayn's chest, but made no move to pull away.

Running his fingers through the alpha's hair, Zayn said, " He's not crying anymore."

Liam sighed heavily.

" He's asleep; but not Niall. "

Zayn blinked.

Gathering enough strength in his limbs to push himself away from his husband, Liam finally pulled his face out of his chest and sat up in front of him. Dull eyes staring at him expectedly.

Running his hands through his own hair, Zayn tried not to show his worry.

"I'll just—go."

With the help of each other's arms they both stood up before Liam put a supportive hand over his back.

When Zayn opened the door and took a step in, Liam stayed at the door. He knew he hasn't got the permission to go near Louis.

Zayn kept his movements as light as possible to not disturb the sleeping omega as he rounded the bed to go to his omega's side.

"Alpha ?" Niall made sure to not move away from Louis as his face was hidden in his chest breathing into Marcel's scent mixed with some of Harry, Edward and himself.

Zayn's lips twitched as he carefully lowered himself and pressed a kiss on his omega's temple.

"You okay, my love ?"

Niall nodded his head breathing into his alpha's soothing presence . "You?"

"I'm as good as you are, Jaan."

Zayn looked at the side of Louis' face and couldn't help but feel a tug in heart for the omega.

"He's going to be okay, right ?" Niall's meek voice brought him back from his thoughts.

Zayn kept running a soothing hand over his head while staring at Louis, " I promise. We'll make sure of it. " before moving his eyes to his omega, "Do you need something, Snowflake ?"

Niall shook his head slowly in no before nodding, making his alpha chuckle.

"Would you stay? Please ?"

" Of course."

Niall's lips pulled up in a small smile, one which didn't even reach the high of cheeks, breaking Zayn's heart.

Zayn was about to say something when Louis started whining and whimpering in his sleep.

Zayn immediately stepped back from the two, gesturing towards the couch in the farthest corner in the room. Niall was quick to make sure that the omega was covered by his alpha's clothes.

When Zayn looked back at the door, he found it close already.

Liam was sitting on the floor with his head leaning against the wall when he heard his omega's call for him for the first time. It was almost three in the morning.

He stood up abruptly holding onto the door frame for support. He tried to read his omega's thoughts but then realised how Niall shut him out. Although soon he heard Niall's call again and he couldn't control himself from pushing the door open.

His sight focused on the bed in middle of the room, and true to his guts he found his omega awake and moving. Niall was laying on his back with Louis snuggled into his side.

Liam's eyes rounded the room and found his alpha sleeping on the couch.

"Alpha." Niall called and Liam was next to him in blink of an eye.

"I'm here." he was kneeling beside him, hand over his head, concern eyes running over his face. "What is it my sweetcorn?"

Niall opened his eyes and found his alpha staring at him close to tears. "Wa—water. Alpha — thirsty."

Liam's eyes widened as he started nodding his head to let him know, he understood what he wanted.

Rushing towards the pitcher and glass placed on the bedside table he did a quick job to fill it with water before going back to his omega.

" Would you lift your head up a little for me, Sweetie ? I've got water."

Niall looked down at Louis, having trouble gulping visibly before nodding slowly . "Help me ?"

"Absolutely." Liam put the glass and pitcher down on the floor before going ahead and wrapping his arm around and under his shoulders a little to lift his head, the omega leaned onto him.

"Here darling." He brought the glass of water to his lips.

It didn't take long for Niall to chug down the whole glass of water in one go, getting out of breath, panting in his alpha's neck.

"M-more please."

And Liam complied with another serving. Although this time he drank it slowly and only finished half of it before pulling his lips away.

Liam put the glass down before wiping the corner of his mouth, letting Niall nuzzle into his neck.

" You okay , Love ?" Liam asked, kissing his forehead before brushing some fringes back. He couldn't help but scrunch his nose at the amount of other alphas' smell was coming from his omega, which felt extremely bitter. But he kept it to himself, just like Zayn.

Niall took in a deep breath before nodding. Liam helped him lay back down on the pillow, covering them both properly . He stayed there and kept running his hand over his head seeing him close his eyes after a while. 

The alpha didn't move until he felt Niall's breathing calm down and face less of any wrinkles. Giving one more kiss to his temple he started getting up to walk out of the door. But before he could walk away from bed, he felt fingers wrapping around his pinky, holding it tightly.

Niall's eyes were still close when Liam turned around, shocked, but when he looked further down to his hand he found out what stopped him. Though before he says anything, Niall's lips parted to murmur one single word.

"Stay."

Liam's eyes widened and he turned around completely to look at him. His hand holding onto his omega's tightly. But Niall was already asleep.

Liam was perplexed whether to stay or leave. He was looking from their hands to the omega who was still asleep . Although, soon his dilemma was over when he heard Zayn groan in his sleep and then whimper. He was having a nightmare.

Liam lowered himself to kiss the hand he was holding before putting it under the blanket. Then he was quietly moving towards his alpha.

The moment Liam was next to Zayn, the latter stretched his neck sniffing the air around him.

Liam couldn't even get the time to steady himself before Zayn was pulling him down on the sofa.

"What the—"

"Mine!" Zayn growled in his sleep pulling him in his chest caging him between his open legs and arms, pushing his face in his neck.

Liam muffled a laugh when the alpha started kissing his hair and nuzzling into them letting out low whines. Liam was quite familiar with such kind of dreams as Zayn would always have them if he was to stay away from him or Niall for long time.

The alpha did what he always does to pacify him and started licking his mark instead of scenting him. He knew better to not let their presence in the room felt to the distraught omega.

Niall's lips stretched wide in a real smile as he sighed out in content, hugging his best friend close. Hoping for a better future for all of them them, a happy one.

*****

(QOTD : Why do you guys think that Edward feels it's impossible to have Louis as his omega ?)

~

Thank you so much for all the support and always remember....

I love you ALL. - Rayne

~

17 Sep 2021

~

Fanfiction Writer's Problems :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.6K 17
I get suggestions from many of you and I love it! This is a combination of ideas from @straightnogayvodka @darktone2001 and @True12354 ♥️ Harry and L...
9K 375 8
Harry is an alpha who is harbouring a dark secret, one that has forced him into self-imposed isolation, far from civilization and far from temptation...
160K 4.1K 35
Louis and Harry have been together for a year now and they are honestly the most cutest couple there ever was. Of course Niam being the second most c...
524K 17.2K 25
Louis has just presented at the age of 24, becoming Omega out of nowhere. He looks completely different, he's even changed personalities slightly. H...