Kissing Sounds | HYUNLIX

By SAVAGINITY

In which Felix is an ASMR artist and Hyunjin is his loud as fuck roommate. . . . . . . . . . . . . #SHORTSTORY More

IntroductionπŸ’‹
PrologueπŸ’‹
Kiss- 1πŸ’‹
Kiss- 2 πŸ’‹
Kiss- 3 πŸ’‹
Kiss- 4 πŸ’‹
Kiss- 5πŸ’‹
Kiss- 6 πŸ’‹
Kiss- 8πŸ’‹
Kiss- 9πŸ’‹
Kiss- 10 πŸ’‹
Epilogue πŸ’‹

Kiss- 7 πŸ’‹

9.4K 367 476
By SAVAGINITY

°•○●Seven●○•°

"good morning." felix groused in his deep ass morning voice, stretching his arms over his head, blocking the sunlight that made him squint. once his vision was clear he noticed hyunjin lying beside him, his elbow propped on the pillow as he balanced his head on his arm, smiling down at felix while drawing soft hearts around the hickeys on his neck from last night. "have you been staring at me all along?"

"for a while now, yes. i was counting your freckles." hyunjin replied, his thumb brushing felix's freckles gently. his heart skipped a beat at that, a smile turning up on its own accord. "these heart ones are my favorite." he said, drawing small hearts around his freckles.

"it's so early for heart attacks, hwang hyunjin." felix said, blushing brightly. hyunjin chuckled.

"it's 11 am, lee felix."

felix's eyebrows hiked up at that. "man, we really hit it off last night."

"we did. you were amazing."

felix stared at hyunjin before leaning in to cutely peck his nose, not wanting him to feel disgusted from all the morning breath. but jokes on him, hyunjin didn't mind anything.

"and you know what," hyunjin said, pushing a strand of felix's hair behind his ear. "your deep voice is so—" he ended it with clutching his chest, faking a heart attack. felix laughed at his goofy action.

"you're so cute. i love you." he giggled, watching hyunjin. however, hyunjin froze upon what he had heard. what?

oh shit. did lee felix just say that he loved hwang hyunjin?

"what did you say?" hyunjin asked.

"um nothing." felix blurted out, his heart dropping to his stomach. for some reason he saw a flicker of fear in hyunjin's eyes, that made felix scared. he had no idea why he said that. love. it was a big word. to utter it mindlessly like that, fuck you, felix. you ruined it all. he had platonically said that to people. but never to someone he dated. no shit they were dating for a day and this bitch literally said he loved him.

"oh, i-i i don't kno—"

"don't." felix warned. no. he didn't have it in him to get rejected. not when everything was going so good. also, it kinda hurt to look hyunjin so scared. he always thought that when he said 'i love you'  to a person it would always be reciprocated. damn it. "it kind of slipped. we'll talk about that later, please. i'm having a great time. and i don't want this to spoil anything."

hyunjin looked at him, a little to nothing readable in his eyes. "fine." he sighed. felix let out a breath he was holding.

"good. let's just go have some breakfast."

"but its 11—"

"yes. 11am. i know for god's sake. let's just get some food."

"jeez, okay." hyunjin giggled. that made felix smile. he bundled up all the complicated feelings and pushed it back for some time else. right now, all it mattered was just hyunjin. he already had too much on his plate with his family. it would be so wrong to pressure him with this. besides, they never survived awkwardness. after every fight or anything bad, they always made it easy to live with each other.

"yes, we're still doing the asmr thing." hyunjin nodded, letting felix serve him the food they had ordered. he watched as the latter plated him his fried rice, removing the peas with his chopsticks and dropping them on his own plate. hyunjin hated peas. it was astounding as in how much felix knew him and how natural it was for him to remember these things about him  from living with him. crazy how living with each other even when they fought and bantered could dig some deep feelings nonetheless.

"of course. i'm excited for that."

"say, how about we make more videos together?" hyunjin suggested. "we'd be the trendy couple on the internet. plus, we'd even make money."

"that is indeed a good idea." felix smiled, taking a spoon of his chicken soup. "we don't have to just make asmrs. there's a lot of stuff available."

"yes. also, is there a job vacancy in your ice cream parlor?"

"you're going to work there?"

"yes. if i cut off all my ties with my father, i'd need to be financially stable. with college at the same time, i might as well start it all soon. i can do any work in your parlor."

"hyunjin," felix chuckled, taking the latter's hands in his. he looked into his eyes and said. "breathe, baby." he said in a comforting voice. "you need to breathe and not overthink it. we'll figure it out. don't wear yourself out. small steps at a time. you don't want to do something just for money. there's a lot of ways to do what you like and still make money,"

"do you work at the ice cream parlor because you like it?"

"of course!" felix said, kissing hyunjin's knuckles before resuming to eat. when all of a sudden, hyunjin didn't let go of his hand, intertwining his fingers. man, he really loved holding hands, didn't he? that made felix smile. he had no problem eating with one hand if this was the case. "i love working there. one, because me and my friends have a great time there together. two, i love ice creams. so i might as well make some money out of it all."

hyunjin smiled at him fondly as he watched felix giddily.

"what? is there something on my face?" felix asked, touching the edges of his mouth. hyunjin shook his head.

"i just realized you called me baby."

felix's heart skipped a beat. "o-oh, i didn't me-dan—"

"no, i liked it." hyunjin said, leaning down to kiss felix's cheek. he patted his head and stood up. "i have to call changbin. i'll be back in a minute." felix nodded and watched him walk away, his phone in his hand. he stared at the back of his tawny head, hair pulled behind with a black bandanna all the while as he walked out with his phone against his ear. only when he walked out of the entrance did he blink back. maybe that's why he noticed wooyoung walking in literally the next second hyunjin walked out.

"oh fuck." he let out, looking around helplessly. he sagged his shoulders a little in hopes of being invisible. it wasn't like he didn't want to talk to wooyoung or was scared of him. but he was in the middle of liking him or not liking him. so until he figured it out, a little distant could help. besides, with all the shit going on with hyunjin, if he knew wooyoung was here, it might get—

"felix!" felix closed his eyes for a quick moment before pursing a smile at wooyoung who walked toward him. "may i?" he asked, gesturing to the chair opposite to him. felix nodded. now why the fuck would he do that?

"it's nice to see you. what a coincidence," felix smiled. no seriously, out of all the restaurants, they decided to have breakfast in the same hotel the party was held. and the nonsensical hope of not running into anyone from his family?

"well, it's not, i guess. i came to see you and hyunjin." wooyoung admitted, placing his elbows on the table. oh shit. "i just wanted to talk to you guys about something. where is hyunjin though?"

"attending a call. but what about?"

wooyoung took a deep breath, looking at felix as though he was calculating his words. "look, i know what happened last night with my mom and hyunjin. i just want to apologize on her behalf. i don't know what you heard about me or what hyunjin even told you about me. honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if it was all shit. i probably deserved it. but i truly care for him and i really want the best for him."

felix blinked. say what now? maybe, this wooyoung guy had felix's respect now.

"it is really sweet that you look out for hyunjin but i'm afraid he doesn't feel the same way."

"yeah, i know i know. but i really want the best for him and his mother, trust me."

"maybe yes, wooyoung. but hyunjin has made up his mind. he really wants to just cut ties with his father."

wooyoung paled at that, a little struck. "what? he wants to...cut ties off with him?"

"yes, i'm sorry." felix said. "i really appreciate you reaching out and caring for him. but i think it's really hard to convince him."

"um okay, okay. but i'll try."

"if you want."

"but how can he do that? i've known his mother all my life. she's like...my mom too. i-i don't k—"

"what the fuck are you doing here?" hyunjin's voice was heard behind. they turned to look at him standing there, a little angry as he glared down at wooyoung.

"hyunjin," wooyoung said, standing up. "i was just hoping to meet you. i wanted to talk to you about last night. i'm sorry for—"

"save it, alright? there is only so much the word sorry  can fix. and this is not it,"

"but just listen to me for once, hyunjin. it always happens. i always try my best to be there fo—"

"don't. just don't, wooyoung. i really don't want to talk to you right now."

"i know i know. but cutting ties off with father, hyunjin that's a little too much."

"too much? what do you know? you grew up on his lap with a golden spoon, anyway. you had everything."

and that was when wooyoung froze, looking a little hurt. felix had no idea how he'd always end up being in the middle of all the family drama. and he didn't enjoy it. to look hyunjin all worked up was not a good thing.

"you think i grew up with everything?" wooyoung spat. now some of the people in the restaurant were looking at them. "the only person who even cared about me was your mother. she always treated me like i was her son too. and you know what? all my life i've been trying to treat you like my brother. but you—" he just shook his head in disappointment.

actually, it was kind of sad. felix didn't know why, but wooyoung didn't deserve it. like, the only reason hyunjin even hated him was because he was his step brother. but beneath that, wooyoung was actually a sweet little brother who had always been there for hyunjin who hadn't noticed it.

"the truth is, you don't deserve me." wooyoung finished.

"i don't deserve you?" hyunjin laughed humorlessly. "yeah, right. what else do you want to throw in my face? you stole my father from me. and now my mother too?"

"stole? i never stole father fro—"

"you did! if it wasn't for you, i wouldn't have to have this miserable life! the moment you were born, you had everything. his name, his wealth, his love, his everything! and i, for fuck's sake nobody even knew i existed!"

"when will you get it in your thick head! he treated neither of us like his sons. just because i'm legitimate or was raised in a penthouse doesn't mean—"

"it means a lot, wooyoung. while i burnt my ass to blend in and adapt in a place i didn't belong without anyone, you legit had everything."

"back at the everything, oh god. i had nothing, hyunjin. and i don't think you will ever understand that."

"maybe i won't. but fuck you too."

wooyoung just shook his head in sheer disappointment. "i never should have bothered trying to talk to you. you're caught in this illusion that my life is perfect. when it's not even close to that. it's not just you who is miserable. you're a piece of shit. you're too good for areum. i hope you fucking realize that." and he walked away.

hyunjin looked livid, his jaw tightening. but his eyes were a little glassy as though he was about to break down. felix's heart clenched at that. he was speechless. he knew hyunjin spoke mean things when he was angry but so was everyone. he had no idea who was in the right and wrong. but one thing for sure, their father was a fucking bitch.

and without a second, hyunjin walked out of the restaurant.

"hyunjin!" felix screamed. "damn it! not again!" he grabbed a few wads of cash carelessly and placed them on the table before scurrying out the restaurant, ignoring the weird look everyone was giving him. he looked to the side, spotting the familiar blond hair. "hyunjin! wait!" he called and sprinted to him, grabbing him and turning him around. he heaved for breath, unable to talk. why the fuck was he always walking away like that?

"what?" hyunjin snapped. "you're going to throw it in my face that i'm a shit son too?"

what was that now?

"no! of course not! why would you say that?" felix said, his voice a little squeaky from running all the way back.

"i don't know, maybe because even after i told you to stay away from him, you were talking to him."

"excuse me? what the fuck, hyunjin? what is wrong with you?" felix snapped. no, seriously. this was not it. hyunjin just can't take his anger out on people around him. "i know you fucked up, but don't pin this on me. i literally was just nice to you."

"now i fucked up? yeah, of course. it's always me."

"you know i didn't mean it that way."

"then how did you mean it? i thought you supported me with my decisions."

"i still do. but what you did back then was just not it, okay? wooyoung was legit nice to you. he didn't—"

"maybe you'd understand it if you grew up in a shit as fuck family. you know how many times i have heard my own father say that i was a burden? i grew up watching my mom be treated like a whore and nothing much. not once have wooyoung stood up for her. he said he knew what was happening yesterday and where was he? now he says she's like his mother too. like, come on, what the fuck is even that?!"

okay, that felix didn't expect...

"he is fucking scared of standing up to my father. he could've done that yesterday too. but all he does is play the victim and apologize. so just because you had a perfect family, don't rub it in my face, alright?" hyunjin spat before walking around the car and sitting down on the passenger seat.

felix legit froze for a while, not knowing what to do. well, in a way, he pitied hyunjin. his heart broke. he didn't know he had so much on himself. now he understood why hyunjin slept around a lot. understood why he was used to being so lonely. it was the way he was raised. he walked away from his problems. said shit he didn't mean when he was mad. because there was no one to tell him that he was wrong. but in the end, it was the same hyunjin felix knew.

felix sighed. this was bad. they shouldn't have fought in the first place. felix kinda felt bad for lashing out on hyunjin like that. but that also that didn't mean hyunjin could just say anything to anyone and have his way. he already had a lot on his plate; maybe he should have dealt him differently.

"stupid stupid bitch." he smacked his forehead with his palm before entering his car. now, you might wonder why the two of them drove together when they fought. but just like the old times, no matter how much they fight, or what they get into, they'd end up with each other; leaned into each other. felix didn't know if they would sit and talk it out. because they never did that in the past.

but what they had now was new. very new. and communication was really important. but he decided to give them some time. the heat was too much.

the drive back home was silent; not a single word was exchanged. felix parked his car and walked out, noticing hyunjin walking ahead. he locked the car and pocketed his keys before catching up with him into the elevator. hyunjin looked calm now, but very upset. it was like the damage after the storm. yeah, it would take some time.

but felix was not going to give up on hyunjin. not like everyone did. it was going to be hard to take care of this grumpy ass kid now. but he'd figure out a way. the elevator opened and the two of them walked out. passing all the homely apartments, they reached theirs. hyunjin stepped back to let felix open the door and he did.

the two of them walked in. it was quite messy. well, fuck you jisung. he should have known better than leaving him and jeongin behind so carelessly. anyway, that shouldn't be his concern now. he turned his head to see hyunjin walking into his room, his coat draped on his shoulder.

"are we going to pretend like nothing happened?" felix asked. hyunjin stared down at the ground, not wanting to look into felix's eyes.

"i asked for a date in exchange of a video and that is it. we will do the video next week." he said in a morose voice, as though it hurt to even be let out. he walked away, shutting the door behind.

felix's heart broke at that. maybe it would take much time for them to patch things up. felix had to wait. he had to not give up. he just hoped he wouldn't get tired of putting up with things. he really didn't want to lose hyunjin. what he had and has with hyunjin was something he never had with anyone. he just had to be patient and hope everything will be alright. it will be alright. i mean, it was hyunjin and felix. they always find a way. right?

°•○●TOTAL WORDS: 3050●○•°

#UNEDITED I'M SORRY I'M IN A HURRY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 2.9K 31
in which felix is an instagram model and famous actor and hyunjin has a stan acc on twitter. social media/irl
42.6K 1.7K 35
❝𝙔𝙀π™ͺ 𝙑𝙀𝙀𝙠 𝙝𝙀𝙩 π™žπ™£ π™›π™žπ™¨π™π™£π™šπ™©βž ❝𝙄𝙩'𝙑𝙑 𝙑𝙀𝙀𝙠 π™šπ™«π™šπ™£ π™—π™šπ™©π™©π™šπ™§ π™¬π™π™šπ™£ π™žπ™©π™¨ π™€π™›π™›βž β€’ ΰΉ‘ΫžΰΉ‘jΞΉΡ•Ο…Ι΄Ι’ ΞΉΡ• Ρ•cΞ±red ΠΌΞΉΙ΄Π½o'Ρ• cΠ½eΞ±Ρ‚ΞΉΙ΄...
491K 22.2K 50
a clichΓ© college au but with a lot of fluff, drama and just a pinch of angst completed βœ”οΈ lowercased βœ”οΈ started: 18.03.20 completed: 05.05.20
16.6K 460 7
Felix is switching dorms for the second semester of College, he had a roommate with his best friend I.N at first, who'll be his roommate this time? F...