ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ❀

By Wrenchxoxo

A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Iwaoi Ending Part 1?
MatsuHana Ending
Regarding the endings!!
Iwaoi Ending Pt 2
Kyotani Ending
Yahaba Ending
Kunimi Ending
Thank you!!!

Chapter 3

4.9K 200 97
By Wrenchxoxo

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

The next day comes, another chaos ensued within the second year's classroom.

This time, m/n was sleeping peacefully until one of his friends, mainly Aimi, who was the mastermind behind the plan.

The two are at each other's neck while hannah looked at them with bloodshot eyes, guess she had a rough night. She only sighed and went back to doing what she was doing.

Their teacher wasn't around, apparently they had to call for an emergency meeting.

As for their classmates, well, they really couldn't care-less.

They were used to m/n's shit. Ever since he enrolled in seijoh, the school life of his fellow batchmates has never been the same as before.

At this point of the year, they just gave up on trying to avoid chaos. They learned that no matter what they do, m/n's an unstoppable brat.

A knock resonated the whole classroom, the two who's previously arguing froze and slowly turned towards the door.

They saw a tall silhouette of a man. So it was safe to assume it was one of the faculty, so in a panic they shuffled back to their seats and acted as if they didn't just started biting and scratching one another.

Their class president was the one who opened the door, looking at his classmates before opening it to make sure they're in their best behaviour.

He slowly slid open the door to reveal, a tall student with sleepy eyes and unruly hair, Probably a third year.

Everyone seemed to relax as they processed that it was not one of the faculties. The third year looked at them with skepticism but shook it off and went straight to the point.

He pulled out a totoro keychain within his breast pocket. Dangling it.

"Anybody here who has the name hannah? A note said to bring this to you."

His deep voice was no shocker but still, woke the sleepy student's system up.

"Hannah, he's uh calling you."

This snapped the restless lady who's too absorbed into writing her notes, feeling a sudden rush of embarrassment.

She went towards the boy, she saw the item and immediately brighten up.

"It's my key chain..!"

She quickly grabbed the keychain forgetting the person infront of her. After staring at it and inspecting if anything was damaged she turned again to the third year.

"Thank you, and sorry for my friend"

The third year only looked at her, with a questioning look.

"So this 'your admirer' that wrote this is your friend?"

Hannah nodded, not entirely listening to what he was saying and was once again distracted with her key chain.

"Huh? oh yeah, his name is m/n. There he is."

She pointed towards the boy who was eating an onigiri, with a drink in hand. The third year couldn't stop himself from laughing. He was reminded of a chubby rabbit looking at the boy's cheek.

"Anyways, thanks for returning it mr.?"

"Matsukawa. Matsukawa Issei."

"Issei-san. Thank you once again."

She bowed before going back to her seat but of course never forgetting on getting revenge on the troublesome boy.

M/n turned around to look at hannah as if the girl was a mad man, while hannah just acted like she didn't know jackshit.

Mattsun was left standing there, observing how m/n and his friends interact. I guess you can say his interest was piqued.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Mattsun entered the locker room full of his teammates.

"I know who is my admirer now"

He started, casually stripping his clothes off as if he didn't just dropped a bomb.

Everyone's head turned to him, even kyotani.

"Really?! who is it?! are they a third year?! a girl?!"

Mattsun only smirked at the energetic captain of his, then continued on changing into his practice clothing.

"Woahohoho!"

Makki laughed like a madman.

"Since when our lovely mattsun keeps secrets? let alone an admirer of his?"

He teased, pinching the boy's cheeks a bit harsh. It was evident that he was pretty desperate to make the boy talk.

"Nwo mwatter whath thyou do, i wonth tell you- ow!"

Mattsun tried speaking regardless of the situation he's in, making himself wince in pain from attempting to remove makki's death grip on his cheek.

"Oi, stop bothering mattsun so we can start practice already"

Iwaizumi grabbed makki from the back of his collar and starts dragging him away.

Albeit, he's the smallest out of all the third year, he's the strongest.

Mattsun smiled at the memory of the boy eating an onigiri with a happy look on his face. His cheeks inflating from the amount of food stuffed inside.

Yahaba and the others looked at mattsun weirdly.

"he's gone crazy, isn't he?"

Kindaichi whispered to kunimi, who's equally wondering what made mattsun smile alone.

He only nodded and proceeded to get out of the locker room before iwaizumi comes back and starts screaming at them.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

"Hey m/n let's watch oikawa-san practice"

"Hmmm no thanks!"

But before m/n could run away from the grasp of his loving friend, he was already held back from his hair.

"Ow! You could've just pulled my collar or something, ya know!"

"And waste your parents' hard earned money? no thanks."

M/n made a sound that could be described as the "offended noise".

"Let's go."

And he was pulled towards the gym, various students in the hallways looked at them, some with curiousity, others stifled their laughs.

M/n didn't mind, the more he cared about the public's opinion, the more he's going to chain himself because of these social norms.

He hated those. Just because the society frowned upon on something, they would automatically shun out the person who shows interest on it.

He always admired people who never gives two shit about what people thinks of them, he believes they are right for doing that because after all. It is your life and why let other people's opinions control you.

He waved at the people he knew from the third years to first years, albeit, the boy has a erratic personality, he was able to make some few friends from all of the year levels.

Although he doesn't consider them as someone he'd hang with, they're still cool. Seeing them from here and there is sufficient for him.

The two arrived without a hitch, and they both situated themselves at the bleachers, while m/n's friend is busy cheering and screaming how much he loves oikawa, m/n found himself getting a bit invested in putting eyes and a mouth on his fingers.

God help this poor child.

After a while he got bored and decided to play something on his phone, plugging his earphones before playing. We don't want any of the moans to be heard now would we? Kidding.

Time passed by quickly as he didn't noticed that the practice already ended and it was time for him and his friend, aimi to go home.

Hannah and Himari couldn't join them due to some personal problems, they were heartbroken but whatever.

Just as when he was about to beat the stage, aimi pulled him.

Making him miss the final shot. Resulting into his loss.

"Nooooo"

He weakly screamed, at this point he doesn't have any life remaining within him. He glared at aimi who was oblivious to the fact that she made him lose the game.

Just as he was about to tell her, he was cut off by one particular first year.

"Good evening, m/n-san"

He turned to look at the person who greeted him, he was about to shoo the person off until he saw that it was kunimi.

One of his clients.

"Oh kunimi! my guy! what can i do for ya?"

Kunimi nodded and sat beside him, taking a sip on his water bottle.

M/n looked at him, a skeptical look was displayed on his face. He wasn't used to kunimi sitting beside him, he usually distance himself especially when they tutor. He wondered if he stinks but he asked to be smelled and noone said he stinks so he doesn't know why.

"What's uhh up?"

"Hm? oh i just want to sit with you. Practice been tiring."

"I see."

M/n nodded, and just looked at the other seijoh members who's cleaning up, while kunimi is sitting beside him. Of course, oikawa was outside tending to his fans, yes including aimi.

"Are you the person who wrote the note on matsukawa-san's bag last time?"

"Eh?"

M/n looked at him dumbfounded, he didn't prepare himself for this specific question, he never even thought any one would place suspicion on him. Guess he miscalculated his plans.

"Wh-what do you mean..? haha"

A nervous laugh came out of his mouth as he looked sideways, trying to find an excuse to get away from him.

"I know your hand writing, you're my tutor remember?"

M/n stiffened, at this point he's as good as being caught red-handed. So he pulled his hands up like he was being arrested.

"Fine, it was me. But does anyone else know?"

Kunimi shook his head.

"Do you really like matsukawa-san?"

He asked, a bit of hesitation in his tone was heard, m/n grew nervous. He didn't know what to say, he's scared that if he said yes, he would get beat up or worse get bullied and spread rumors! if he said no, he might get beat up too! either way his choices are limited and has the same outcome.

"Uhm it was a joke..please don't beat me up!"

He begged, surprising the first year.

He closed his eyes as he hoped for the best, that he gets out of this vicinity in one piece.

Until he heard kunimi laugh, he looked up to see him holding his mouth, prevent himself to laugh more. He finds kunimi handsome at that moment.

"Im not going to beat you up, m/n-san. I just wanted to ask, that's all."

He spoke, reverting to his old self again. He stood up and distant himself a bit to m/n, before extending his hand.

"Want me to walk you home?"

M/n brightened at the idea of him and kunimi walking, so of course he accepted no hesitations asked.

"Alright, wait here, i'll change clothes"

M/n nodded vigorously as he sat down once more as he waits for kunimi.

Unbeknownst to him, a group of third years was eyeing him from the distance.

"What are we looking at, mattsun?"

"Yeah, what are we looking at?"

Mattsun looked behind him to see two of his friends smirking, as if h.they unveiled his biggest darkest secret.

"Is he perhaps the reason why you're smiling like an idiot earlier?"

Makki teased not expecting anything from his best friend until he looked at him.

He was smiling. Genuinely.

"Woah woah...im right!"

"What?"

"Im fuckin right!"

He screamed, doing his victory dance, as oikawa pesters him to tell him what he meant by that.

Iwaizumi looked at them with disappointment before deciding to join in at the conversation.

"What are you guys doing?"

"I just found out who's mattsun's crush!"

Iwaizumi's brow went upward as makki told him, a devious smile formed. Mattsun is in for s treat.

"So my guy, who's this lucky bastard huh?"

he asked, slinging his shoulder to mattsun, making the taller adjust to his height.

As the third years pester mattsun, they failed to notice that m/n is talking to kyotani. The feral one out of all of them.

Not until oikawa pointed it out of course.

"Look! mad dog-chan's socializing with that guy!"

That's when it hit him.

"Holy shit it was that guy!"

Everyone turned to him, even kyotani and m/n who was far away from them looked at him.

His index finger still pointing at m/n's direction.

"Me?"

He asked, his head tilted from the side.

"You're that boy who ruined my moment with the karasuno!"

He exclaimed, posing dramatically as he remembers that moment as if it was just yesterday. Which it is.

"Huh? Ohhh you're that guy! sorry about that oikawa-san! i missed suga-chan that's why!"

He reasoned, laughing as he rubbed his nape, kyotani shaking him while asking him various questions.

"Wait wait but he's also the person who wrote the note that we saw from mattsun's bag..!"

Mattsun nodded, as everyone looked at him for confirmation. The two put their heads together, well except for iwaizumi and mattsun of course. Normally mattsun would join, but he felt a bit self-conscious when m/n's around. He didn't know why.

"Anyways, bye kyo-chan! i'll see you for our next session okay? byeeee"

M/n bid farewell as kunimi called out to him.

Everyone's faces were in a state of shock, what relationship does kyotani have with that boy?! and kunimi?! did he just called out to him and smiled?!

Everyone that was left went apeshit.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 337 24
"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴" ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...
224K 7.8K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...
17.4K 466 27
So my english is ... its ok so don't complain ( Ö-Ö ) It's gonna be a long story so buckle up my dudes !!! it's gonna be - cringe - fun - romant...
193K 7.5K 28
They are all teammates when it comes to volleyball, but they are rivals when it comes to the game of love! Toyohira Hisui is new to Aoba Johsai High...