๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ž'๐‘  ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ แดŠ.สœs...

By daddyutopia

โ ๐‘Š๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™—๐™—๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ , ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก... More

แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข ยฎ๏ธ
01 แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€ แดา“ แด€ ษขสŸแด€ษดแด„แด‡
02 ษช'สŸสŸ sแด„ส€แด‡แด€แด
04 ษช สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ... แด…แด สแดแดœ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แดแด‡?
05 แด€แด…แด ษชแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด‡s
06 แดแดแดแดส แดส€ แด…แด€แด…แด…ส ษชssแดœแด‡s?
07 แด„แดสŸแด… สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›, แดกแด€ส€แด สŸษชแด˜s
09 สœแด‡'s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข แด€แด› สแดแดœ
10 แด„ษชษขแด€ส€แด‡แด›แด›แด‡s, แด‹ษชssแด‡s, แด€ษดแด… แด›ส€แดœsแด›
11 9 แดษชษดแดœแด›แด‡s แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษด
12 "ษช แดแดกแด‡ สแดแดœ แด€ แด‹ษชss"
13 แด›สœแด‡ สœแดœษดแด›
14 แดแด˜แด‡ส€แด€แด›ษชแดษด "ษขแด‡แด› สœแด‡ส€ ส™แด€แด„แด‹"
15 แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแด›แด‡สŸ ส€แดแดแด

03 ษขแดœษดs แด€ษดแด… แด„ส€แดœsสœแด‡s

1.9K 87 57
By daddyutopia

he could shoot me right now, and i wouldn't
even be mad

.☘︎︎*~☀︎︎🍒
꧁꧂———⍟::: ❀❀❀❀::: ⍟———꧁꧂

"stand here". jungkook walked off, leaving you to stand by yourself by the black porsche truck they drove you here in. you looked around anxiously, as you noticed multiple men dressed in black and green tuxedos walking around. a large black mansion that favored a museum was sitting before you. "y/n hey". you heard alissa shout as she walked over to you.

she was walking towards you with a smile. you smiled back at her as you watched her rush towards you. "so what are we gonna do with them?". a man with dark blue hair spoke out of nowhere to someone else.

alissa stopped mid-step, turning around and rushing towards the man with the blue hair instead. 'fake bitch' you thought and rolled your eyes. you walked towards alissa who was staring at her new crush with admiration, "i have a few ideas of what you could do with me". alissa smirked at her crush. the guy only laughed while looking at the two of you.

"lei è audace" (she's bold). the guy said to jungkook.

"wow so you guys are just gonna talk about me right in front of my face". alissa folded her arms over her chest. you started to feel scared once you saw the looks on the mans faces, 'why is she talking to them like that?' you thought fearfully. you were sure that she just guaranteed both of your deaths.

"forse un po' troppo audace" (maybe a little too bold). jungkook said to the man with blue hair.

"i'm namjoon". said the man with dark blue hair, alissa was staring at him shamelessly. he looked over at her with a small grin on his lips that showed his dimples before going back to being serious. "so- what the hell do you guys want from us? i promise we won't tell the police". you looked at the men who only nodded at each other and locked the cars. "or maybe i'll be bad and tell... i think i should be punished- what do you think namjoon?". alissa batted her eyes at namjoon, the whole scene made you want to laugh. but you couldn't let alissa's horny behavior put your life at risk.

"don't mind her, she's in heat like 24/7". you mumbled in irritation.

"bring em in". a man wearing a light green suit opened the front door and shouted. his eyes making contact with yours before he smirked and slammed the door. "you heard the boss". jimin said as he rolled up his sleeves. both him, jungkook, and namjoon along with 2 other unknown men walked with you and alissa into the house. the men surrounded you both, making sure you couldn't escape.

but alissa was so wrapped up in her crush on namjoon, she didn't even care. "so can you teach me italian?". she flirted.

you ignored her and got drowned in your thoughts, 'so the boss must be the guy with the green suit i saw earlier' you thought. the house had a dark color scheme with wooden finishes. "rule number three, do not speak unless the boss speaks to you. he hates feeling disrespected". a random man spoke.his eyes meeting with yours specifically. "can you guys tell us why you even took us". alissa looked at the men cautiously. "the smartest thing you've said all day" you whispered to her making her laugh.

"well to be honest, we only wanted her- not you alissa". jimin pointed directly at you making you feel shocked.

"why me?", "why her?" you and alissa said at the same time. "the boss has a.... special interest in her. we only took you because he realized she'd probably put up a fight if we killed you". jungkook grinned making you and alissa both look at eachother. the two of you started walking closer together as the men led you both down the hall. at the end, was large black double doors with about 6 men standing in front of it. a large gold lion symbol was imprinted on the doors making you chew on your lip.

"capo, siamo qui" (boss, we're here). jimin knocked on the door.

his eyes making contact with yours before he simply smirked. "send the girl in... alone". the boss shouted. you heard his deep voice clearly through the large doors. "you heard the man. go." namjoon said to you. you were starting to feel anxious, they wanted you to go and meet their boss, all by yourself? what if he kills you?

"y/n be safe".

alissa gave you a quick hug. trying to force her normal radiant smile, but she should've known that you could tell the difference. "i'll try". the guards opened the door, letting you walk in before immediately slamming it again. the office was large and filled with black decor. the largest window you've ever seen in your life was placed behind a large wooden desk that sat in the center of the room. "come closer sweetheart". a man spoke to you.

your feet was frozen as you stood far away from the mans desk. "i don't bite". he said with a deep chuckle.

"why did you bring me here?". you stared at the man with a light green suit on. the sound of a gun being cocked made you jump as you watched him lean against a book case casually. "when i first saw you while i was robbing that bank, you really stole my heart". the man admitted while playing with his gun. his gaze never raising to look at you as he checked the gun barrel and made sure it was loaded.

you were confused to say the least as you played with your sweater sleeve, 'he means when we made eye contact?' you wondered nervously.

the man was calmly switching the safety lock on and off on his gun repeatedly. "i stole your heart while you were stealing other people's money?". you said with a bit of sarcasm, you honestly hoped he could see the irony in that situation. the man only lifted up his head slowly and nodded. "you sure did babe". he assured you while walking away from the book case, he moved towards his desk and took a seat at it.

"jung hoseok, 26, capo of gold poison mafia and pleased to make your acquaintance". the man smirked while staring at you.

"you're turn sweetheart". hoseok told you while placing his gun on the desk. a thick accent being in his voice, one that is even thicker then the other men. "do i have to?". you asked nervously. hoseok grinned, his white teeth showing as he used his finger and gestured for you to come closer. you walked slowly and cautiously, your heart was beating so fast as you moved towards his desk. soon enough you were standing directly before him as he held that same smile on his face.

he then grabbed his gun and banged it on the table aggressively. the sound was enough to make you jump nervously as your eyes widened. 'fuck i'm gonna die' you thought.

he pointed his gun directly at your head as he continued to sit down. "i said it's your turn". he repeated. "y/n y/l/n, 20, westward university". you rushed out as you stared at the gun he had pointed at you. he still pointed his gun at you with an angry expression. "put your hand out". he demanded as he leaned back in his chair. you did as he said. feeling scared he would pull the trigger.

"perfect". hoseok rubbed the tip of his gun on your fingers slowly making you bite your lip fearfully.

he then placed the gun down and stood up. leaning forward to hold your hand and place a kiss on the back of it. "amabile" (lovely). you pulled your hand away slowly as hoseok continued to stare at you. "we were born in korea, but we were raised in Catania, Sicily". he explained while staring at you. you two stared at eachother in silence as your heart raced.

"yoongi, porta le ragazze nelle loro stanze" (yoongi, take the girls to their rooms). the black doors opened as a man you saw earlier came in, placing his hand on your lower back and leading you out of hoseoks office.

moments later

"this room is yours". yoongi pointed towards a large white door, before opening it. alissa squealed with excitement as she looked at it, even you were surprised. this is only the type of rooms you'd see in movies. yoongi smiled alittle as he watched you and alissa get excited. the room was light blue with a king sized bed and a large balcony.

"come on y/n, i still need to show you where you'll be staying". yoongi said to you, leaving alissa to jump around in her new bedroom.

"how old is she?". yoongi asked as he rubbed the back of his neck with a small smile. "23, because she started college late". you laughed as you thought about how she ran into her room and started singing and twerking. yoongi nodded and led you towards a room with two white french doors, but there was a room directly across from it with two black french doors. "capo's room is right across from yours". he said, suddenly you felt scared again and confused.

you stared at yoongi with annoyance, "why?". "it's his request, sorry". yoongi shrugged before opening the two white doors.

your eyes widened when you noticed you'd be staying in a king type room. it was even bigger then alissa's room as you stared at the beige and and gold decor. "y/n- my room is fuckin-" alissa shouted before walking into your room. "this room is bigger then my whole damn apartment ". alissa said as she looked around your room. "you'll be living like a damn queen in here bitch". alissa said while smiling, yoongi smiled while looking at the both of your reactions.

"i'll leave you two to check it out". yoongi said before walking out and closing the doors.

you walked around the room as alissa opened drawers and checked out the bathroom and closet. "so how did meeting the capo go?". she shouted from the bathroom. "honestly it was terrifying- he pointed his gun at me and then kissed the back of my hand". you told her as you recalled the moment. "what!" she shouted as she walked out of the bathroom. "he was gonna kill you?".

"yea and he told me that they're koreans but they grew up in sicily, so that's why they speak italian". you explained as alissa sat on your bed and hugged one of your pillows.

"so they're like a sicilian mafia?". "i guess so" you shrugged.

"the craziest part is that his room is directly across from mine". you told her. alissa immediately threw the pillow she was cradling and jumped on your bed. "bitch stop lying". she screamed making you laugh. you shook your head while laying down. "i swear i'm not". you laughed.

"but what about you and the blue haired guy... what's his name again?". you asked while trying to think.

"you mean namjoon?" alissa sighed as she stopped jumping. "yea- didn't you like him?". you asked her as you noticed how she just rolled her eyes. "he's rude as hell, he completely curved all my flirting...... like who does that?". alissa played with her braids. "and what about jungkook?". alissa immediately shook her head making you laugh.

"he's a player so nah. i wanna be the one to do the playing". alissa joked.

"jimin?". you said making her shake her head again. "i don't know yet, and he's not really my type". you sighed and tried to think about someone else. "taehyung?". you thought about the way him and her were laughing together. "i mean... i like him. he's funny". alissa thought as she got off your bed. "on that note. let's go find him" you offered with a smirk as alissa rolled her eyes. "no-". she laughed while chasing you out of the room.

you both walked down the hall while trying to find taehyung when you heard some talking. "shh". you whispered to alissa who instantly got quiet.

you two stood behind a wall while listening in. "did you hear about how hoseok is having y/n sleep in the room across from his?". you heard jungkook say. you immediately scoffed when you heard them, 'and people say girls gossip the most' you thought. "yea, i still can't figure out what he wants from her". namjoon said with his normal deep voice.

"what are you two doing?".

you and alissa turned around and noticed that jimin was standing behind you both. "nothing?". alissa said as she stared at him. jimin only narrowed his eyes as he leaned closer to you both. "stop being sneaky- it might get you in trouble". jimin said while specifically making eye contact with you before walking off.  "i think he likes you". alissa whispered as she watched him walk past you two.

"clearly he loves me". you said sarcastically.

•••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.9K 27
๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘”๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”! - in which gia anderson gets herself involved with a troubled young drug dealer, park jimin. "alright p...
171K 6.4K 29
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ (ใƒคใƒณใƒ‡ใƒฌ) ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ (็—…ใ‚“ใงใ‚‹), ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ...
123K 8K 51
โ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘บ. โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’•๐’„๐’‰, ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค?ใƒปใƒปใƒป ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐’”๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘ . โž ๐˜ข...
15.4K 670 34
๐Š๐š๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ฑ๐ฒ๐ ๐ž๐ง. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ...