Fanfic Oneshots / Short Stori...

By Ineedtherapy33

Any fandom that I want to do fanfiction of, I'll do in a short story or a oneshot. Most of them will likely b... More

Introductry
TogaOcha
Todokiri
Melissa x Nine X Yuri
Hilise X Axion
Usui x Misaki
Mckenna x Ergi
TodoKiri
A/n
Todobaku

Lucathy

137 5 2
By Ineedtherapy33

- Friendship -

Pronouns - Any/all (They/It/He preferred)

Sexuality - Bisexual/Biromantic

Disclaimers For This Fanfiction:

1st Disclaimer;  Fanart/Videos used in this fanfiction are not mine.

2nd Disclaimer;  Manga/Anime Series in this fanfiction is not owned by me.

3rd Disclaimer; However I do own the plot, so please do not steal it.

4th Disclaimer; If you do not support lgbtqia+ then I would not recommend this book or this page for the most part cause it's gonna be mostly Lgbtq+

Warning(s):

1st Warning; Please do not leave hate comments.

Why; Because I don't want it on my posts if you don't like an part of the story then please let me know, not with hateful intent.

2nd Warning; No Trigger Warnings

Grammar-Spelling Errors

Please let me know, I'll do my best to fix them.

Part(s) That Confuse You?

Please let me know, I'll do my best to explain the part/parts.

Summary;

AU: In This Au, Luca is really close with athanasia. They share their life experiences with each other. Nobody has any idea how close they are. Aeternitas didn't get caught, as he jumped bodies and hid himself amongst the crowd.

Small Summary: Athanasia is having dinner with Claude, zenith, and ijekiel. She notices luca's presence and invites him to eat with them.

Athy's POV:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I walked into the dining area with my dad. I smile and Zenith (Jeannette) greets me then so does ijekiel.

I can sense Luca's aura.. I look around and ijekiel tilts his head. "What are you looking for, princess?" I giggle. "Oh. Don't worry about it, I just zoned out."

"What would you like to eat?" Zenith and Ijekiel smile, "some of the tea and sweets." "Perhaps some pie."

I sigh. "Of course! Let me talk to the maid." I went over to the maid, "hey, pretend I'm talking to you for a second..?" She nods and smiles.

"Lucas. I know your here. If you want to eat with us, I don't mind." The maid giggles and shrugs. He communicates with me through my mind. 'I'm pretty sure that your father would. I'm fine either way, it's just something seems off about a servant in there..'

Which one? The maid starts talking to herself about the menu. 'The one with orange hair and green eyes.' I nod, alright then, but if your that worried then just come eat with us.. if it's Aeternitas, he wouldn't dare harm me if your here. He sighs.

'Fine.' I giggle, "thank you, Oh and could you get some pie added to the menu for today?" She nods. "Of course, princess." I smile and then walk to the door.

I open it. He walks in, "your majesty, princess."

"Eat with us, oh and Lucas.. stop pretending like you weren't here in this room this entire time." He glares, "Alright."

I sigh, "Thanks." He shakes his head then sat down. I walked over to the table and sat next to my dad, and Lucas. The maids began to prepare the food and tea/drinks.

I smile. "Hello." Ijekiel looks at lucas with a slight tense. Luca's raises his eyebrows. I nudge Lucas. He turns to me, "what? He's the one glaring at me."

"Do you want me to be glaring at you..?" He sighs, "No, I'd prefer not to get on your bad side.. at least in front of people."

I whisper, "I will pull your hair out, if you don't shut up."

He gives me a small smile, "oh but I don't have long hair. So, is that only thing you think of?" I glare at him, "I despise you."

"Fair enough, princess." He looks away. "Can't get rid of me though.. for plenty of reasons." 

"Oh shut it. Let's eat now." I wave my hand at him as I look around at the guests then my dad. Zenith looks at me curiously, ijekiel is trying to hide the fact that he's shocked by our openness and my dad isn't that surprised.

"Sorry dad. Lucas is being annoying!" Claude shrugs. "Eh. Luca's is better than ijekiel." He mumbles. I blink a bit, "no, he's not."

"Athanasia, respectfully.. stop being bitter." Lucas makes direct eye contact with me. "What am I being bitter about?"

"Your bitter cause of what happened yesterday, it's not my fault that I'm better at controlling my mana." I glare, "sure but You didn't have to be a show off."

"You call that being a show off? If I wanted to, I could do a whole lot more." I give him half lidded eyes, "my point is proven."

"Why and How?" I shush him. "Do I need to answer that? You should be smarter than me.. your older than me."

"Ok if you want to reveal that, then are you prepared for me to do the same?" I bite back a laugh. "Of course I am or else, I wouldn't have brought it up." He shakes his head. "Your annoying."

"So, are you." He glares, "I'll win."

"You think that, but I'll win. I'm a princess after all,"

"and I'm a royal magician who figured out your whole life story. Try it."

"Fair." We both nod. "Exactly."

"I despise your knowledge." He laughs. "You shouldn't be so easy to figure out then."

"Shut up. You only figured it out cause your smarter than almost everyone here."

"Almost?" I wink at him. "Almost." He sighs. "I'm sorry, was that a hint that it was you?"

"Couldn't even make yourself happy before, and you barely can now." He mumbles, "uh.. excuse me?! I don't see you doing any better, you can't even grasp emotions."

"Hm? That's kinda of part of my job, you know so I don't cause something if something were to happen to a specific someone." I squint at him and sigh, "if you even dare to do that and I just happen to be dead, then I'll bother you from my grave like someone you know."

"You better not. He's enough to deal with, I don't need another soul bothering me."

"Then, don't cause chaos." He glares, "then, don't ask me to grasp emotions." I sigh, "Manchild." I whispered in his ear. he backs up.

"Wow.. bitter much?" I blink at him a few times, "I swear I will push you off that chair."

"Ahem. Lucas, Athanasia, you are getting distracted." Dad glares at Lucas. "Dad, calm down."

(I know she calls him daddy but I find it cringy to write down so I'm referring to Claude as 'dad' instead.)

"I should leave. I do not wish to anger his majesty."

I frown and grab his arm. "Luca's, you better not leave or I will be bothering for eternity."

He hisses. "No! My masters soul already does that enough, I don't need yours. You'll be extra annoying!" I giggle, "exactly."

I smile, and he taps my forehead. "I wasn't aware that you two were close." Ijekiel spoke with a tone that held jealousy.. Lucas sighs.

"Oh yes, we are! Is there a problem, ijekiel?" I'm fully aware of his feelings but I can't and won't return them when I'm an adult in a child's body.. sorry ijekiel. "Oh it's nothing, princess." He smiles.

I grin and look at zenith. She's pouting.. poor zenith, she likes ijekiel and he likes me. "Hey zenith, how are you?" She forces a smile. "I'm doing well." I frown for a second then smile again.

"Okay!" Dad smiles as he looks at me. I lean towards him and he pats my head. I close my eyes for a second and grin then sit back in my chair correctly.

The maid that he was talking about caught my eye, as he reached into his pocket and I could of sworn that I saw red in his eyes. Lucas!

'Hm? Did you just notice what the servants been doing?' Mhm. What's in the pocket? Can you tell? He exhales as he blinks. 'We should tell his majesty.' I nod and look at my dad.

"Hey dad, you should talk to Lucas for a second." He nods and they walk outside of the room. "What is that about?"

"Don't worry about it. It's just about why Lucas came here." Zenith tilts her head and shrugs. "Ok.. so princess, are you and Lucas together?!" She excitedly asks. "I don't think that Lucas would like you calling him by his name, and no we're not, we're just really close as we've both known each other for a long time."

"Oh, what do I call him then?"

"Just something formal, I don't know. He'd probably prefer not to be referred to, by people who don't know him at all.."

"How long have you known each other?" I glance at ijekiel, "I've known him since I was young and I mean really young."

At least when I looked young.. as I looked 5 years old, at the time.. He tilts his head, "how old were you?"

I smile, "I was 5, so we met before my dad even knew he existed." They both get a surprised by that. "What?! 5?!" I nod and I link my eyes with the orange haired servants hand. Lucas! Get back in here, now! Blasts suddenly come towards me from multiple directions.

Lucas teleported to me and grabs me. He pulled me out of the way of the blasts. My chair gets destroyed and I'm laying on luca's chest with his cloak around me. He glares.

"Aeternitas.." he tensed as he held me. Lucas looks down to me. "Are you ok?" I nod. He lets go of me and teleports to aeternitas. He captures him in a magic prison. He teleports him to a place in his tower.

"Alright, that's solved. Do you want to be there for the banishment of the soul?" I nod. "Sure, but how long can he stay there?"

"Oh that spell will hold him as long as I want it too, and it holds the soul in that body too." I nod "should we eat first then?" He sighs, "fine."

He let dad in and sat down. "What happened?"

"Aeternitas. I dealt with him and locked him in my tower. Do not worry." Dad walks over and sits. "Then it's fine, I trust you to deal with it."

"Of course. He's my burden to bare after all." Dad nods, "Lucas. He's my ancestor, so he's my responsibility too."

"And he was my student. Who do you think is more at fault?" I sigh, "Lucas! if your going to say that then at least add the context."

"What? Like how I was ordered by a king who has been long dead to teach his very weak son magic and how his very weak son used black magic to become the most powerful King in history. That context?"

"Ok yes but no, that's just a summary." He blinks a few times, "it's context."

"Horrible, horrible context." Dad nods, "it is, and if I wasn't aware of this already, I'd be really confused." I point to dad. "He agrees."

"Yeah, That doesn't count." I squint, "ok, Lucas, stop being stubborn and accept that I know more than my dad and everyone but my dad still knows quite a lot about you."

"Oh wow. It's a rambling women. Oh my!" I glare, "shut up."

"If you want me to shut up, you should do what I suggested." I roll my eyes, "there is absolutely no way, I'm doing that and especially not in that way."

"Ok then, I won't shut up. Let's eat then you can come with me to the tower." I smile. "Good."

Luca's POV:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Athy.. you should tell your dad about it. 'I'd prefer not too, I see no point in stirring up drama that happened in my first life.' I see no point in keeping it from him. It'd give you some closure. 'I don't need closure.'

Sure you do, Athanasia. You've just refused to give yourself it. 'It's not that big of a deal but I know why your concerned.' I sigh and poke her shoulder. I take some of her mana.

She digs into her food, why aren't you pestering me about touching you? 'Simple, I don't mind if you poke me. You've been doing it for awhile to take my mana so I don't explode.' True.

She Hums and ijekiel stares at her, with a grin. "Princess, would you care to join me at my manor tomorrow for a feast, planned by me?"

She smiles, "ah. I don't think that I can do that but thanks for the offer." He frowns a bit. "That's fine." I glance at her and then her dad. Oh. Your dad is protective.. 'Of course he is.' I huff and smile.

I begin to eat. I guess.. She grabs my water and drinks some. She then set it down and smirked. "Really? That was my water! You've got tea, drink it!"

"What's the problem?" She holds in a laugh. I hum and bite my lip. "I'm not drinking that. Your dad will end my life. Keep it."

"Alright then, No water for you." I groan, "you are a bitter women."

"You should know by now, to not make me bitter. This is revenge."

'Oh and it gets ijekiel off my back a bit' fair enough but did you have to steal my water?! ''No but this is for revenge too, you shouldn't have been so rude.' That wasn't rude?! It was doing magic better than you and being proud of myself.

'I'll believe that, when I forget that you said and I quote: Hah, I'm still better than you. Did you forget that you said that?' No but I was hoping you did. 'Never.' Dang it.

She drinks more of the water and eats some more of her food. I sigh and finish my food. "Vengeful." She glances at me then back to her food. "Rude." I click my tongue. "I really don't care."

"Liar." I squint at her. "No lies here. I'm right and you don't have anything to say against it."

"Hm maybe. Though, I do have blackmail." I grit my teeth. "You shouldn't use that blackmail in front of anyone but me. I warn you, I can pull you down or I can help you rise. Which would you prefer?"

"You already know the answer, but bring me down and I bring you down with me" i shrug. "Fair. In conclusion, we shouldn't say anything about each other."

"Exactly." I smile and get up as she finishes her food. She follows after me. "Would you mind if I joined you?" Claude glances at me, "Uhm, with all do respect, I let very few into my tower and your majesty, princess Athanasia is the one person alive that can step foot in there."

"Fair enough, it's your tower. You make the rules, since it's your property and has been for over 200 years." I nod, "thank you, your majesty. Princess?" She nods and comes closer to me.

"Please excuse us, your majesty." He closed his eyes and bowed his head. "You may leave."

I teleport us to the tower and start the process immediately.. I throw some potions on him and cast a few spells then do the final spell which banishes his soul from using another's body ever again.

The person falls to the floor and passes out. I check to see if he's there and he's not so I go over to athy.

I hug her and she jumps a bit then hugs back. "What's this for?"

I blush lightly, "for being my friend.' She giggles, "your so dumb but I appreciate you too!" I smile as she lets go. I bow and kiss her hand. She turns red. "Is this how you like to be thanked? Pfft."

"Your a tease." I stand up, "sure." I blush a bit as she smiles at me.

She leans on my chest and listens to my heartbeat. My hands hover behind her. "Thanks for being here for me, I don't have anyone else that I can talk to about being reborn and stuff so I appreciate you."

I pet her head. "Yeah, of course, if you need or want me then all you have to do is.. think my name, and I'll be here." She held one of my hands while the other ran it's fingers through her hair.

"I know. I love you athy." She reddens even more and shoved her face against my chest. "I love you too." I smile and she kisses my cheek. She grins at me and we embrace for awhile then let the servant leave, since he had no memory of the incident.

I caress her cheek and then kiss her forehead. She glances to the window of the tower. I look over and see Felix walking over. I pull away from her and went to the window. "We'll be down in a second." I yelled and he nods. He sat against the wall.

"Girlfriend?" I whisper, "yeah! boyfriend?" I nod. I teleport us down and Felix gets up. "Princess, it's time for bed. The guests have headed home for the day. Are you ok though?"

"Ah yes, I'm fine. Lucas was right there, he knows how to keep me safe, and I know the rules of his tower, it's fine." Felix nods. I wear my neutral face and then teleport back up to the tower. I'll see you later, athy. 'Ok, see you soon.'

"Let's go Felix." They walked back and then I visited her later in the day and we quietly talked for awhile then read some books and cuddled. I eventually said good night, and tucked her in, then left.

—————————————————————————————

Ending this chapter here...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

All Rights Reserved

Words / 2970

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.9K 57
This Tsukikage oneshot contains angst, fluff and smut. If you don't like any or one of these, please just exit the story for no problems Main ship: T...
3.5K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...
83.6K 1.2K 7
Just a random book of the ship I love. Fluff Angst Some Bakubottom Some Todobottom Requests are open Updates will very much vary on my inspiration t...
759 5 13
Just for fun and on a whim I've decided to make this oneshot book. I will take request and maybe do some of my own. More information and rules for th...