š…š„š‹š‹ šŽš”š“ šŽš… š‹šŽš•š„

By ashryanne

š…š„š‹š‹ šŽš”š“ šŽš… š‹šŽš•š„ --- "and all i did was bleed as i tried to be the bravest soldier. fighting in... More

fell out of love.
cast.
extended cast.
epigraph
aesthetics
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
ninety-one.

fifty-five.

14K 601 336
By ashryanne

the original mother's first love

~~~~~

They saw a grown up Anastasia once again. She was wearing a dress from an era before the Mikaelson siblings had been born. Her hair was wavy as it fell to her waist; the top half tied up in the back into an intricate braid. She looked genuinely happy as she tanned through what seemed to be the woods.

However, she stopped in her tracks as she heard the pleas of a woman as she heard chanting.

"Witches." She grumbled as she ran towards the area that she heard the houses coming from. When she approached it, she saw a beautiful woman with long blonde hair with a blurred face, wearing magic binding handcuffs as a group of three other witches were chanting.

Annoyed, Anastasia appeared in front of the witches with her hand raised in the air, making their chanting to cease. "Leave." She commanded.

The Mikaelsons then watched as a glazed look fell over the witches' eyes. As they scurried off, a smirk crossed over Anastasia's face. She then turned towards the blonde witch and broke the handcuffs off of her and let them fall to the ground in pieces.

Out of gratitude, the blonde threw her arms around the angel, pulling her into a hug. But she then quickly pulled away. "Sorry. I'm sorry. I just...thank you so much." The witch thanked her.

"Us girls have to stick together." Anastasia said with a small smile. "My name is Anastasia. It's nice to meet you even under such awful circumstances."

"Esther." The woman spoke as the face of their mother was revealed.

The memory then faded out.

"She knew our mother?" Rebekah questioned, hoping that Kol would answer.

Kol didn't answer what his sister was asking.

"Kol. I believe our sister asked you a question." Elijah said in a demanding tone.

"Oh dear! Did she? I must not have heard?" Kol responded back, sarcastically.

The memory then continued as it faded back into view.

The first thing that they saw was the two women underneath a thin white sheet, out of breath. Both of their hair was a mess and lips were swollen as their chests heaved up and down underneath the sheet.

"That shouldn't have happened." Esther spoke, breaking the silence.

"That's what you've said every single time it has." Anastasia quipped, causing Esther to plant a kiss on the angel's lips.

"Damon, Stasi." Kol muttered in disbelief and amusement.

"How could she?" Klaus questioned, angrily.

But no one answered him.

"I cannot stay with you, Anastasia." Esther spoke as she held Anastasia's hand as a form of comfort.

"I know." Anastasia murmured.

"Two people of the same sex together is forbidden." The witch continued.

"And as much as I wish you could stay, I know you cannot." The angel told her. She then gave Esther one last kiss before the witch began to walk away before she stopped and turned around to face the angel.

"I love you, Anastasia." The witch told her before walking off once again.

"I hope to see you in another life." The brunette whispered as she watched the departing figure, not yet believing in the concept of love yet.

"I thought you said your mother didn't care for anyone." Marcel commented.

"She didn't." Rebekah whispered, astonished that Anastasia had made her mother care.

They all then saw Mystic Falls.

Esther left the Mikaelson Mansion and walked across the street to where Anastasia's home was. She then knocked on the door. Anastasia opened it, her two kids with her.

"Esther." Anastasia mumbled in shock.

"It's good to see you again, Anastasia." The witch spoke.

"Momma." Ryder spoke from where he was sitting on the ground, making grabby hands up towards his mother. Anastasia then crouched down and picked him up into his arms.

"You're a mother?" Esther questioned.

"Long story." The angel responded. "And I thought your son killed you?"

"Long story." The witch replied. "And it appears you are dating him."

"You want to come in?" Anastasia then offered as the witch then entered the home.

The scene then cuts to the two women sitting in the living area of Anastasia's home. Both were laughing, which was a rare sight to see of Esther.

"So how are you back?"

"Descendants of Ayana." Esther replied.

A silence then fell over the two of them before Esther spoke up again.

"So does my son at least treat you well?" She asked the woman she once loved.

Anastasia averted her gaze, knowing the answer to that question. She never lied; a trait she had received from her father.....but what was she supposed to say?

"Does he?"

"....no." The angel replied, telling the truth.

The anger that was radiating off of the original witch could be felt by even the onlookers in the memory. Esther was furious to hear this news.

"Then why are you still with him?" She asked.

"Because Ryder and Maverick like him. They call him father." Anastasia replied, solemnly. "I can't take that away from them.

"They would be fine without him, you know that, Anastasia." Esther told her.

"I know...." She mumbled, staring at the witch.

"She actually cared for her." Freya whispered. The last time she had seen her mother was when she was trying to kill all of her siblings, minus Kol, who Esther had seen actually fond of at the time. But here she was actually caring and wanting the next for someone other than herself.

It was astonishing.

"You plan to do what?!" Anastasia exclaimed.

"Kill my children." Esther replied, fearing for what the angel's response was going to be.

"You can't do that." Anastasia insisted.

"They are monsters...especially Niklaus if he is harming you."

"Leave the rest alone then." The brunette suggested.

It seemed as if Esther was contemplating the words that had been said, before she responded.

"I will. Elijah, Rebekah, and especially Kol will be spared." Esther told the woman,

"For you."

"So that's why mother never harmed us." Kol commented. Anastasia seemed to always be coming to the rescue of him.

"But she was okay with me dying." Klaus mumbled in shock.

"Because you treated her like shit." Kol snapped back at him.

The memory then changed to the scene in New Orleans where the siblings had fought Dahlia. However, in this scene Dahlia was not yet dead.

They saw Esther in her magic binding cuffs hugging her older sister before the blade was driven through her heart, as well as Dahlia's.

They then saw Anastasia sitting at the top of the building, knowing that she couldn't interfere for the sake of Hope and the girl's wellbeing.

"I hope to see you in another life." Anastasia whispered before she disappeared.

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) sorry for typos. a chapter dedicated to esther because yes. anyway, there are probably going to be a few more memory chapters before we move on. there are still some requests you all have given and i want to fulfill them.

thoughts on this chapter?

please don't be a silent reader. VOTE AND COMMENT.

stay safe. love you lots<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 12.3K 56
A newly triggered werewolf attends the Salvatore Boarding School. Having to deal with her new found strength and anger issues, Alexandria Sinclair tr...
3.2K 101 12
It has been over fourteen years since Ally's heart had broken and her soul was torn in half. She had to pull herself together and heal for her friend...
34K 507 88
Nick Salvatore, adoptive son of Damon and Elena Salvatore. Nick hasn't always had it easy, when it comes to life. He goes to mystic falls high, where...
25K 811 58
{COMPLETE} Hope mikaelsons the rebel 19 year old father 'Klaus Mikaelson' wants her to take over the supernatural business that had grown over the ye...