π˜πŽπ”π‘π’ || β„“Ο…ΞΉΡ• ΠΌΡ”Ξ·βˆ‚ΟƒzΞ± (E...

By _z0ey-

π‘Œ/𝑛 π‘šπ‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘  π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘‘π‘œ π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘’π‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ β„Žπ‘œπ‘π‘˜π‘’π‘¦ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘š π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘šπ‘’π‘’π‘‘π‘  οΏ½... More

1 (οΏΌοΏΌοΏΌ edited)οΏΌ
2 (edited)
3 (edited)
4 (EDITED)
5
6
8
9
10
11
A/n
12
A/n so uh hi.
✍︎︎13✍︎︎
✍︎︎14✍︎︎
✍︎︎15✍︎︎
A/n
YALL.
HELP.

7

936 12 0
By _z0ey-

Y/n POV
——-
It was finally Sunday and it was time to go. A couple days ago we found out we would have a tutor and none of us liked that idea at all. As we boarded the plane I found out I would be sitting with Luis and Adam . As I took my seat in the middle Luis scooted then the window seat and Adam sat in the near isle . Luis and Adam were talking while I was reading a copy of pride and prejudice. "Oh my mom loves that book." Adam said while trying to read the book with me . " oh really ? That's awesome ." I said smiling.
Before I knew it I feel asleep .

Time skip

I woke up to the sound of laughter, Adam and Luis were giggling and I had no clue why . "What ?" I asked a little irritated. "Oh nothing just your face!" Luis said almost cackling. I grabbed my travel size mirror out of my tiny book bag, And I think I almost screamed but when I opened my mouth nothing came out but pure horror my face was drawn on by Luis and Adam. I should have known sitting by them was a mistake. I glared at the two cackling boys, but to no avail they were still laughing. "You assholes!" I whisper yelled at them, then I quickly grabbed my make up wipes out of my back and pushed passed Adam to the bathroom to wash it off. After I had got cleaned up I marched out the bathroom on the plane. I was furious with them but I sat back down with two boys and glared at them until we finally arrived to our destination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
914K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
39.1K 290 23
Robin falls in love with y/n
9.8K 111 14
Y/n Y/L/N ran away from home because of her abusive father. She meets a group of boys but really likes the one named Ponyboy Curtis...