Baby Mama

By JENLISAblinks100

This is a PG version of the story. If anyone remembers the original one they already know what the story is a... More

Cast
Lisa music career
Our break up
Let me in again
Going to be a long trip
Arrived to Greece
Sandcastles
Nervous
Back to life
Studio time
No staying over
Confession
Locked in her room
Space
I like me better
Rap Beef
Don't Know What To Do?
It's not always about him!
I want to spend the day with you
He is Bad News
Wecome to the family
Late
Fool
Change of plan
Am I Ugly?
Better now
Arrested
Date nights
Flowers From an Ex
Hangover
Just a threat
Party invitation
 Collaboration
Just Believe Me
Last minute change
Bad at Love
Mine
Perfect
Everyone but us
Honesty
Irene Mom
Fan club
Epilogue

Clubs=Bad News

2.9K 58 4
By JENLISAblinks100

Jennie PoV

Lisa takes me in the back of her studio. It was really nice back here.

(A/N: what it looks like at the back (outside) of Lisa studio. It's also day time so it's not dark.)

It's nice and cozy. It would look pretty at night. I wonder if she has brought anyone out here?

We stand near the seats. Lisa giving her her adorable puppy eyes.

Lisa: you look beautiful.

Lisa smiles and brings me close to her. I place my hands on her shoulders.

Jennie: why are we here and not inside with the others.

Lisa pecks my lips.

Lisa: I just want some alone time with you.

I just feel like she's trying to butter me up for something. She must have done something if she's acting weird like this.

Jennie: have you ever brought any girls up here?

Lisa looks at me with confusion.

Lisa: no only me Bambam and Seulgi are ever here, I mean when I have a feature they normally record at their studio.

That's good to hear. I just nod. Lisa kisses me again, she starts at my lips then trails sweet kisses down to my neck. I feel her suck, lick and nibble at my sweet spot. I moan a little. I can feel her leaving a mark.

After a couple of minutes she pulls away smiling at the hickeys she left on my neck.

Jennie: happy with the mess you made on my neck.

Lisa chuckles

Lisa: very.

Lisa removes her arms around my waist and she held both of my hands instead.

Jennie: you're keeping something from me aren't you?

I can just tell by her eyes she's not telling me something.

Lisa: well, me Bambam and Seulgi are invited to a party at a club tonight.

I gulp as I let go of her hand. Lisa looks nervous as I removed my hands from hers. I just cross my arms. Clubs = bad news, I know that. I don't want to be that girlfriend who acts like a mom. I did tell Lisa before about acting single.

Jennie: why are you going?

Lisa gulps. If she lies I'll be hurt and a fool to fall for this shit again.

Lisa: it's a friend, single release party.

I just nod.

Jennie: which friend?

Bambam and Seulgi has told me which "friends" I should keep an eye for and which I don't need to bother with.

Lisa: it's an 88rising party, rich brian.

I sigh.

Jennie: I guess it's fine then.

I mean as long as it's not Niki, I'm fine. Bambam and Seulgi says she flirts with Lisa a lot. Even if she is a "friend".

Lisa smiles at me and pecks my lips.

Jennie: what time are you going?

I always ask so many questions when it comes to things like this with Lisa.

Lisa: around about 10pm.

I nod.

Jennie: make sure you guys are back home at midnight, 1am at the latest, there is no reason for you to be at a club for so long.

Lisa nods and pecks my lips.

Lisa: won't worry about it, I'll text you when I get home and kiss Ella goodnight for me.

I give her a small smile. I don't have a good feeling about this.

Jennie: does Irene know?

Lisa shakes her head

Lisa: Seulgi said she's telling her when I tell you.

I nod my head. These idiots have girlfriends at home and going to a party with a bunch of groupies.

Me and Lisa walk back in the studio.

[ Time skip ]

After V helps me pick Ella up from her grandmas he drops me, Irene, Jisoo and Rosé off home.

Jennie: what did you tell her?

Irene sighs

Irene: I said to her she has to text me when she gets home.

Rosé was smiling, she was smiling all day.

Rosé: can't believe Bambam said he likes me.

She'll never come down from that cloud. She's like a school girl in love. It's cute.

Jisoo: we'll finally see Bamsé.

Rosé blushes

Rosé: hope they come home before midnight, I'll be checking my social media to stalk them.

A lot of Lisa, Bambam and Seulgi fans post a lot on social media of their outings or if they spotted them anywhere.

Jennie: I will be too.

I feel really bad about Lisa going out to a club. It doesn't feel right, I feel scared.

Irene: Lisa wanted to ask V to come with but I said Jisoo won't let it happen.

Jisoo nods her head

Jisoo: I wouldn't let him, he can go if I'm going.

We chuckle, I was like that before Ella, but now I have Ella I don't come along because Ella comes first.

Hope nothing stupid happens with them tonight.

Seulgi PoV

It's 10pm. We were all ready for the party Niki is throwing.

(A/N: what they are wearing.)

I told Irene about the party and she said she trust me to go but I have to make sure I text her when we are home. Me and Bambam are just here because we love a good club and we look after Lisa making sure she doesn't do anything she'll regret the next day.

We are inside the car with our driver. We have 3 bodyguards coming with us to. This club has loads of people.

Lisa: we'll text you when we're done.

Lisa says to the diver and he nods.
Lisa got him a hotel close by to rest. He lives quite far from this club so Lisa decided to pay for a hotel room for him to stay in for the night.

Diver: yes and have a good time guys.

The door opens for us and we say our goodbyes to the diver. When we got outside, flashes started to appear as we rush into the club. We entered in the VIP entrance.

When we entered we went to the VIP area where we met loads of singers and rappers from Niki's label.

Lisa: keep close and We'll signal you guys when we want to go.

Lisa says to the bodyguards and they nod and disappear to the sides of the room.

As soon as the guards left we were greeted by artist. I notice Niki hug Lisa passing her a drink which she accepts.

I lean over to Bambam

Seulgi: we need to keep a close eye on them through the night she might of put something in that drink.

Bambam nods. We get a drink and talk to Rich Brain and Joji. We glance over to Niki and Lisa time from time and it looks like Lisa is keeping her distance, they were laughing and Niki would place her hand on Lisa arm a few times.

As the night goes on...

I could tell Lisa getting drunk. Me and Bambam only had a few drinks and danced but we aren't as drunk as Lisa.

Lisa was really close to Niki as they dance to the music. Me and Bambam start to walk to them.

Seulgi: hey guys!

I shout because of the music.

Niki smiles at us both and hugs us.

Niki: I'm so happy all of you are here.

Niki says as she leans on Lisa a little.

Bambam: what have you guys been doing?

Lisa: plying a d-drinking Gameeeee.

Yes Lisa is 100% drunk.

Niki eyes widened.

Niki: oh my god!! My ex is over there.

We look at where Niki was looking and we see her ex looking our way but he wasn't coming towards us. He was talking while staring at us.

Niki: Lisa kiss me, I have to make him jealous!

Niki wraps her arms around Lisa neck. Lisa shakes her head.

Lisa: I c-can't I h-have a manduuuuu in my heart

Niki looks at her with confusion.

Niki: you have a what in your heart.

Bambam pulls Niki away from Lisa!

Bambam: what she means to say is she is back together with Jennie.

Niki frowns and nods. Then turns to Bambam.

Niki: do you have a girlfriend?

Niki says to Bambam, he shakes his head.

Bambam: no but...

Before Bambam can finish what he was saying Niki wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. Mine and Lisa eyes go wide as we look at each other.

Shit! This is really bad. Bambam was in shock, he was still holding Niki by her waist and Niki was still kissing him.

Niki pulls away and smirks

Niki: wow your lips are so soft.

Bambam was in shock.

Seulgi: we need to leave.

I already texted the diver and he said he's outside. I motion to the bodyguards saying we are leaving.

Lisa: t-thanks f-for havin us

We say bye to Niki and everyone as I drag Lisa and Bambam out of the club. Flashes everywhere, girls and guys screaming our names. Mostly Lisa's.

When we got into the car and drove. We all lean back into the car seats.

Seulgi: I need to get her into bed.

I turn to Lisa who is sleeping next to me. She was in the middle of me and Bambam.

Bambam: I hope no one took pictures of that, It will ruin chances of me and Rosé ever being a thing.

Bambam was still in shock on what had just happened.

I got Lisa phone and used her finger print to unlock it, I text Jennie telling her that we are home. Then I text Irene telling her I'm home.

Think we all need some sleep.

/////////////

What do you think will happen???
💭💭💭💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 603 26
Jennie is a 25-year-old sex therapist who specializes in dealing with victims of sexual abuse. Shes helping them with a special physiotherapy. She ge...
28.5K 724 28
This is a PG version of the story. If anyone remembers the original one they already know what the story is about. Planning.... revenge.... love...
1.7M 39.4K 56
LISA G!P "You know what's funny about this , your dad is in love with me and he'll never believe you" STEPMOM JEN? [COMPLETED]
98.1K 2.2K 43
Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help. She...