My Mate the Alpha? (COMPLETED)

By gracelynW

Alex is a werewolf, no surprise there. Well she's a rogue, living on unclaimed land with her new family. The... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Epilogue
10k!!!
New story!

Chapter Seven

10.2K 257 27
By gracelynW

:):):) ^^^^^^^^^

Excuse da mistakes please:)

We pulled into the diner's parking lot and got out of the car.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Carter asked me as we were sitting into a booth.

"I dunno. Tell me about yourself." I wanted to know about him if I was going to be with him.

"Ok well... My name is Carter Mathews, I am 19 and alpha of the Redstone pack. My favorite color is dark green. I love any kind of meat, my parents died when I was 15 and ever since my uncle John has taken care of me. I don't have any siblings and my best friend is my third in command-gamma- Mike. That is pretty much it. So what about you?" He asked me when he finished.

"Well... My name is Alex Monroe, I am 17 and the ex-daughter of the former alpha Reggie from the Blue moon pack. (If I mentioned her old pack earlier, plz tell me.) My favorite color is light blue, and I love pasta. I ran away from home when I was 13 because my own parents abused me, including my alpha/father. Then I met my new family, but like I said before... So yah." I told him.

The waitress came and took our order. Carter got a chicken with barbeque sauce and corn. I ordered an Alfredo with Mashed potatoes. Yum! I couldn't wait until she came back with our food.

"Alex, I want to mark you. I see how guys look at you, unmated ones especially. I need them to know that you are mine." I thought about it. Would it be that bad? I might actually like it...

"Er...um....yah...uh...sureeee." I said holding out the e at the end.

He took my hand in his. "Alex. I want you to be okay with this." He said turning all serious.

"I....er....I am. It just....er....a...a lot to take in..." I sighed. I really did want this though. I knew that I did.

"Are you sure?" Carter broke into my thoughts.

"Yes Carter. I am sure. I want to be yours." I told him. With that he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the woods behind the diner.

We kissed for a minute or two, then broke apart. He trailed kisses down my neck and then got to the spot where my mark will be very soon. He licked it and I fought hard to hold back a moan. Then his teeth dug into my skin and I screamed in pain and agony. But it was all soon filled with sweet pleasure. And weakness.

I fell to the ground and Carter went down with me.

"Are you alright?" He asked worried. I nodded, to tired to speak. We cuddled and laid there for about an hour before I fell asleep. It was all to easy with his arms protecting me from any dangers in the world.

°°°

"No! Carter stop!" I yelled at Carter who was about to throw me into the water of the ocean.

When I woke up from my nap I found myself in our bed. I then had to get ready for Carter and I's date.

°2hrs earlier°

"If I were a guy, I'd bang you." Courtney, Kane's sister said. We have became good friends since I woke up today and She helped me get ready for my date. I was wearing a bright pink crop top with long sleeves, and matching leggings. I had my black knee high, heeled boats on and my hair curled into perfect spirals.

"Ha. Thanks. I'm really nervous. Is that normal?" I asked her.

"Yes honey. It is. My first date with Hunter was so scary, but I never regretted going." Hunter is her mate. She is a year older than me. I really look up to her for advice, especially about the whole mate thing...

"Come on Alex!" I heard Carter yell from downstairs.

"Hear goes nothing." I told myself.

°present time°

It was after our date that Carter decided to take me to the beach and start trotting to the water. I could not get this outfit ruined!

"Stop STOP STOP!" I yelled, my voice getting louder every time. He stopped walking but didn't put me down.

Instead, he slid me over him so I was face him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and stared at him. Our lips were so close, I could feel his perfect breathing right on my lower lip. His eye flickered from my eyes to my lips.

"I really want to kiss you right now Alex, but if I do, I won't be able to stop there." He told me.

"Who said you have to?" I replied.

He kissed me harshly and clothes went flying while we were laying on the soft sand as a blanket. Thank God it wasn't loose sand, I don't want that inside me.

We grabbed and kissed and had fun. Let's just say, we never went home that night.

A/n PLEASE READ!

I don't do explicit scenes,so don't expect me to. That is about all your goin to get. **sorry**

Thank you guys soooo much for all the reads! My next goal is 240! Please get meh there!!

Love you all!!

°°°Gracelyn°°°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 58 30
Following on from the Alpha's Daughter. We continue our story from the point of view of Alpha Alex's second beta Max, a young seventeen year old he...
236K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
31.3K 958 39
2015 All Rights Reserved Werewolfchick1215 Isabella is a werewolf. Isabella Walker belongs to the Bloodymoon Pack has always been considered the pack...
636K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...