Don't Mask, Don't Tell

By MrsNikkiAshley

"Last weekend never happened." That's what Olivia Graham repeatedly told herself after her earth-shattering e... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Artwork
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 42

2.8K 136 100
By MrsNikkiAshley

Axel's dick pushes deeper inside me, stretching my walls with each slow rhythmic movement I make. Closing my eyes, I lose myself to the vibrations, rocking my hips back and forth. Grabbing his hand, I slide it under my dress and take control of my own orgasmic destiny. A chuckle leaves his lips as his eyes widen.

I don't typically take charge, but that approving grin tells me he doesn't mind.

His fingers follow my lead and massage my clit, adding pressure just the way that I like it. My toe-curling climax fast approaches and, based on the way his legs are tensing, his is too.

"I'm close!"

"Come for me, baby," he orders.

Surrendering to the growing ache between my thighs, a rush of adrenaline shoots through my body. I fall forward resting my head at the base of his neck and moan into his skin. My core contracts, tightening around his hardness, pushing him over the edge.

"Oh, fuck." He groans into my ear, digging his fingertips into my hips. His cock pulsates as he guides me up and down his length, riding out his release.

Loud breathing fills the backseat. We don't speak or move for several minutes, drinking in that post-come high. He wraps his arms around me, holding me against his chest. Our bodies rise and fall in tandem to the beat of my racing pulse.

"Ten minutes until we arrive at your destination," Bjorn's voice beams through the car speaker as if on cue.

I lift my leg in an effort to get off Axel's lap, but he holds my waist in place. I look at him confused. "What?"

"I said I wouldn't mess up your hair." Reaching for my headpiece, he adjusts it and tenderly tucks a loose strand of hair in. Chills travel across my skin. His hand lingers on my cheek as he stares into my soul. "I fucking love you, Olivia."

I smile and turn my head, placing a gentle kiss on his palm. "I fucking love you, too."

———

Leaning against the bar, I observe the drunken guests while I wait for Axel to return with more drinks. From poodle skirts to disco jumpers to Woodstock floral and fringe, every decade's on display. In the center of the dance floor Mickey and Eliza steal the show, grinding against one another in Eliza's second costume change for the evening.

As expected, my best friend's vision didn't disappoint. She originally showed up to the event dressed in a sixties theme with big hair and iconic gogo boots. A checkered mini dress with large cut outs revealed as much skin as she possibly could.

After several drinks and a few songs later, she changed into a sheer flare-legged jumpsuit. The dramatic halterneck dropping to her waistline, showing off her toned stomach and most of her boobs.

Mickey matches Liza's late sixties inspiration while taking a modern approach on men's fashion during that period. He leaves his patterned button up open not only exposing his chest, but his entire abdomen.

I don't know if this counts as him finally wearing a shirt.

The gold chain around his neck and flared bell bottoms give off an Austin Powers vibe. Though the mutton chops are a little much.

Averting my gaze, I turn towards the bar as they basically fuck on the dance floor. A heavy musky aroma of cheap cologne mixed with tobacco penetrates my nostrils. Before he can speak, I already know who's standing next to me. I straighten my back and white knuckle the glass in my hand. Glancing over my opposite shoulder at the staggeringly long line waiting for drinks, I say a silent prayer for Axel to hurry up.

Please save me from this fucking creep.

"Evening, Olivia."

Fixating on the LED lighted liquor shelves, I twirl my empty glass, clanking the ice cubes together. "Chad."

Bjorn takes a couple steps closer, probably sensing the discomfort in my posture.

Trying to remain unbothered is not my strong suit.

Chad doesn't seem to notice my new security detail and inches towards me. The sweet smell of bourbon on his breath makes my stomach turn. "I've missed seeing you around."

"Wish I could say the same."

He rests against the bar top, chuckling. "There's that sass Jack would always talk about."

His elbow brushes against mine. I drop my arm to my side to create some distance while his eyes roam my body like that pervy drunk uncle at a wedding.

Gross.

"You look really good, Olivia."

"Thanks."

Chad nods before abruptly calling over one of his bartenders, complaining about his empty glass and how it should never be this way because he's the 'goddamn owner.' The young woman apologizes and nervously works to make him another. He watches her every movement while lecturing her like the true asshole that he is.

"Olivia..." Bjorn taps my shoulder while Chad's distracted.

I smile, surprised he's actually starting a conversation with me. "Yes?"

"I can take care of this idiota for you."

"Take care of him?" I reiterate, unsure if I heard him correctly over the loud music.

"You know..." He gestures in the air like he's explaining a magic trick. "How you say it in English? Svanire."

I stare blankly, wishing Axel was here to translate. Leaning in, I raise my voice above the pounding bass. "Sorry, Bjorn. My Italian's still pretty rusty."

He repeats the same hand motions, this time with a folded bar napkin tucked into his fist. Opening his hand, he reveals it has vanished. "Svanire!"

"Disappear? Is that what you're trying to say?"

"Sì! Sì!" He nods excitedly. "I can make that idiota disappear for you, Olivia."

Uhhhh...what the fuck?!

I try to keep my jaw from dropping at his scary, but in his own way sweet offer. "Thanks, Bjorn. That's terrifyingly kind of you." I place my hand on his arm. "But please don't make anyone svanire on my account. I can handle him."

He nods and takes a step back as Chad returns with two drinks. Handing me a bourbon on the rocks he smiles too confidently. "For you."

"No, thanks. I'm actually waiting for my boyfriend to return with our drinks."

"Ahhh, yes. Jack told me that you were fucking the 'elusive' Axel Carrington." He mocks with air quotes.

As I open my mouth to respond to his inappropriate comment, a strong muscular arm protectively wraps around my waist. That comforting woody fragrance draws me in.

"I heard my name," Axel interjects, towering over Chad. He uses a dominating tone, sounding very territorial.

And sexy as fuck.

"It's nice to meet you." Chad reaches out his hand, suddenly unsure of himself. He seems ready to backpedal as he anxiously shakes Axel's firm grip.

I'm so fucking turned on right now.

"I believe it's time for you to go and harass another one of your guests."

Chad nods and hurries along. I giggle, nudging Axel's arm. "You're terrible!"

He shrugs. "If you ask me, I think I let the guy off easy. He's lucky I didn't kill him for talking to my girlfriend like that."

"You heard him?"

"He wasn't exactly discreet. I had to calm down before walking over. Can't murder a guy with all of these witnesses."

I let out a laugh, but his demeanor remains determined and humorless, making me think he isn't actually joking, especially after Bjorn's previous suggestion.

His expression softens a little as he reaches behind me, grabbing two colorful cocktails. He hands me one. "Sex on the beach?"

"Excuse you!" I laugh as I accept the drink, quoting our first awkward interaction. "Do you think that pick up line actually works?"

"So far it has." With a cheeky wink, he takes my free hand in his, pulling me onto the dance floor.

———

Flashing strobe lights give small glimpses into how packed the club really is. With midnight nearing, the energy in the room is palpable. Guests carelessly dance. Mixed drinks flow. Contagious laughs fill the sweat-stained air.

Axel's fingers grip my waist, pressing my ass into his dick. His toned chest pushes against my exposed back. I breathlessly sway my hips to the percussive rhythm, matching his pace. He dips down and glides his lips along my neck, rolling his tongue across my skin. His hands explore my body and I forget that we aren't alone. Blood rushes to my core.

Is it getting hot in here?

"We're doing shots, bitches!" Eliza drunkenly interrupts my growing arousal.

Perfect timing, as usual.

She links arms with me and tugs me towards a dim lit VIP section. Axel plops down in a leather upholstered chair and tosses his sunglasses onto the glass tabletop. "You sure that's a good idea?" I ask, pointing at the shades.

"It's too fucking dark in here to wear 'em. I'll be fine." He pulls me onto his lap and rests his tattooed hand on my thigh. Eliza calls over the waitress and orders us another round.

Tomorrow's going to suck.

The flaming shots arrive and Axel passes them out. He elbows Mickey as he hands him his. "We getting one of those famous Irish toasts?"

Mickey proudly grins, raising it in the air and we all follow suit. "May we be in heaven a full half hour before the devil knows we're dead."

"Twenty bucks says Eliza doesn't make it past the gates." I chime in.

"Fuck you!" She throws a napkin at me and we all laugh.

Clinking our shot glasses together, we cheers to the New Year and toss them back. The absinthe burns my throat the entire way down. Heat travels to my stomach. I shake off the urge to puke, swallowing a small gag. The hairs on the back of my neck raise and my body involuntarily shudders.

"I remember my first time," Axel teases and I nudge him in the ribs.

We have a couple more rounds and bullshit without a care in the world. No drama. No exes. And no drug cartel coming after my boyfriend. Just a normal night out with friends.

"Is Lilly Vanderbilt waving at you?" Mickey asks, squinting at the table across from ours. "You know her?"

I nod. "Her and Eliza went to private school together. Do you know her?"

Mickey nervously runs his fingers through his golden locks. "No. I, uhh...had her calendar on my wall."

Liza laughs. "I'd be surprised if you didn't."

His shoulders relax, almost relieved by her response. "She doesn't hold a candle to you," he assures, interlacing their fingers.

Clearing her throat, Liza smiles reluctantly. She swiftly stands and lets go of Mickey's hand. "I should introduce you to her. You have to meet your teenage crush."

"Ummm...Okay, sure." Mickey rises and follows her to Lilly's VIP table.

That was weird.

"I could use another drink and some fresh air before the ball drops." Axel squeezes my leg, signaling for me to get up. "Let's go to the balcony."

"Sounds good." I climb off his lap, not realizing how much I've actually had to drink tonight until I'm standing.

I might be drunk.

My legs feel unsure of themselves as he guides me across the dance floor towards the bar. My feet feel so light it's like I'm flying.

Yep. Definitely drunk.

As we wait for his drink and my water, another familiar scent overwhelms my senses. One that I never wanted to be in the same room with again.

Not today, Satan.

In my tipsy state, I attempt to remain focused on the task at hand and not the person standing directly next to me. That bad feeling stirs in my stomach, reminding me of how stupid we were to come to this party. Trying to force my body and mind to sober up, I chug down the water the bartender places in front of me.

I don't think he's seen me yet. He would've said something by now. Wouldn't he have?

Axel looks at me like he's trying to figure out what the fuck is processing through my anxiety-filled brain. I point to the man now touching elbows with me and mouth the name, Jack. Moving closer, Axel acts as though he might say something to him, but I clutch his arm, stopping him in his tracks. We both freeze when we overhear my name.

"Olivia's such a fucking bitch," Jack slurs to his friend. "Such a waste of my fucking time. I'm glad I couldn't find her tonight."

"Yeah, man. You deserve better." The guy responds in support. "Heard she's sleeping with two dudes anyway."

"What a fucking whore!" Jack scoffs in disgust.

My eyes widen and anger boils to the surface. If anyone wasted their time in that relationship, it was me.

Fucking prick!

Based on the way Axel's eyebrows scowl, he must've heard the insult, too. He reaches over me, grabbing Jack's shirt collar from the side and yanks him away from the bar towards the dance floor. "The fuck you say about my girlfriend?"

"Axel, don't!" I whisper-yell as guests at nearby high-tops turn their attention on us.

"Speak of the Devil." Jack smirks at his buddy. "It's one of the dudes she's fucking."

In response, Axel calmly takes off his designer blazer, placing it over the back of a barstool. He unbuttons the rounded cuffs of his sleeves and pushes them to his elbows. I reach for his hand, knowing what he's about to do and pull him towards me. "Babe, he's just trying to push your buttons. Don't let him." I gesture to the small crowd forming. "He isn't worth it."

"She's right." Jack interrupts my plea. "Go enjoy your night with my sloppy seconds." He shrugs off his offensive remark and looks over at me, sporting a menacing grin. "Her pussy ain't even that good."

Oh, shit.

Axel rips his hand from my grasp. I yell out, but it's too late for me to stop what's about to happen. He cocks his arm back and in a flash, he swings a left hook. A closed knuckle fist collides with Jack's smug face, landing the blow with a loud thwack. Falling to his ass, he's instantly floored. The tremendous force packed into the punch, forces him to slide back several feet. Blood drips from his nostrils, down his chin.

"What the actual fuck?" Touching his nose, Jack stares at the shiny liquid covering his fingers. His arrogant eyes are now filled with astonishment. "Y-you broke my fucking nose!"

Axel rubs his bloodied knuckles while his dark gaze fixates on my ex. His jaw remains clenched like he isn't finished yet.

Fuck! This is bad. Very bad. Do something, Liv!

The crowd grows larger, creating a circle around the two men. Oohs and Ahhs echo through the room.

Jack looks at all of the people and his expression quickly changes. He almost looks amused. Blood drips past his lips, spilling over into his sinister smile, staining his teeth a dark red. The knot in my stomach reaches its peak.

What's he up to?

"I'm alright," Jack reassures the audience before pausing to dramatically wipe his leaking nose on his shirt sleeve, smearing the crimson color up his arm. "But since you're all over here, I'd recommend taking out your phones and cameras. We have an exclusive..."

Oh, shit. We need to leave right now.

Axel looks over his shoulder at me concerned. My eyes dart around the room, searching for the neon exit signs, but the claustrophobic web of people are spun too tightly around us. I can't find a way through the crowd. We're fucked.

"...celebrity in attendance this evening." Jack raises his hand in my boyfriend's direction and my heart stops. "Everyone, please meet my dear friend, the infamous, Mr. Axel Carrington."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
95.6K 2.9K 59
❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭, 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥.❞ Living in a world...
5.4K 62 14
In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, t...
470 13 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...