Why me? (Steve Rogers Love St...

Abbigail1997 által

What happens when Tony Stark's little sister is finally shown to the Avengers after being kept secret for so... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 12

121 5 0
Abbigail1997 által

Chapter song- I'm Sorry Don't Leave me By Slander ft Dylan Matthew

"I'm sorry." Steve whispers as he still holds me close. "You shouldn't have had to deal with any of that alone."

"Like you said, I'm not alone." I reply

"They're all watching us." I chuckle lightly. "I think Tony wants me to let go."

"Don't you dare." Now it was his turn to laugh. 

"I lost you once, that's not happening again."

"Well..."

"Vi."

"I'm kidding." I pull back from his hug. "I need to talk to Tony." He nods, we go back in to the others. "Tony, we need to talk." I tell him.

"I know, come on lets go for a walk." He replies, I follow him out of the room. "So I'll start, I'm sorry for everything. I was too busy thinking about myself and how I wanted to control everything, I hate how it took for me to believe you were dead to realise how much of an ass I was and probably still am." 

"You're Tony Stark, you'll always be an ass."

"Funny." I see him grin. "Does this mean we're cool?"

"I guess. It's still going to be a while before I trust any of you though."

"We know." We come to a stop outside a room. "Nobody's been in here apart from Steve since you left."

"Why him?"

"He made sure it was clean in case you ever came back." 

"Oh." Way to make me feel guilty. "He didn't have too."

"Yeah, I told him that. But I also know he came to grief over you."

"If you're trying to make me feel guilty it's working." 

"Is it? Good." I push him lightly. "I missed you, I really did."

"You too."

"I'll leave you to get comfy." He starts to walk away but turns to face me. "Oh and we're having Christmas party next Friday, you should invite that family you stayed with." He smiles before turning the corner, to be fair Christmas is in a few weeks so I'm not surprised that he's throwing a party. I guess I should start shopping for them, then again I'm not sure if I should get them anything.

"Violet." I see Nat walking towards me.

"Hey." She pulls me in to a hug. "Oh, okay." I hug back.

"I'm sorry." 

"I know." She stops hugging me.

"Did Clint know, about where you were?"

"Yeah, he knew."

"And he still came to help look for you, oh that sneaky man."

"He didn't want to blow his cover." I defend him. "You would have done the same."

"Yeah, that's true."

"I'd love to stay and chat but I'm beat."

"Yeah, of course. We'll catch up soon though, especially on the shopping trip."

"Shopping trip?"

"Yes, for the party next week and for presents."

"Right."

"It's just us girls. You, me and Wanda. No guys, no cap." I roll my eyes. "I'm not taking no as an answer."

"Fine. Just let me know when."

"Of course." She leaves, I open the door and go in my room. Nothing has changed, it's still as I remember. I sigh and sit on my bed, Tony had someone bring my stuff in here that I brought from where I've been staying. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, I take it out and see a text from Clint. 

'So, that was a long game of hide and seek huh?' I chuckle..

'I won though, suckers stopped looking. So I had to make myself known.'

'Definitely the new champion, how you feeling with it all?'

'Not sure honestly, a bit of me just wants to stay hidden but another bit of me is glad I'm not hiding'

'What did they all have to say about it?'

'They were all mad, Fury was a dick. Pepper is the best, I think they all understand now though.'

'Good, the family say hi by the way.'

'Hi back, I miss you guys.'

'We miss you too, I'll see you at the party anyway.'

'I better or I will kick your ass.'

'Promise' I put my phone away and get ready for bed, it's been a long day.

                    The next day I feel myself been shook, I open my eyes at see Steve by my bed. I look at the clock, 6:30am.

"I swear if there isn't an emergency I will murder you." I complain, he chuckles lightly.

"You were yelling in your sleep, I wanted to make sure you was okay." 

"I was?" He nods. "Alright I'll let you off, but thank you." 

"No problem."

"Going on a run?"

"Yeah, I haven't slept much. Just need to keep occupied."

"Everything okay?" HE sighs slightly. "Steve."

"I found something out earlier, you're not going to like it."

"What is it?" I sit up, I'm more awake now. 

"That guy who kidnapped you all to fond you, I found out who he is."

"Who is he?"

"That family you've been staying with, he's the father of the two girls." My eyes widen, he's not serious surely. They've never met their dad, well Hayley always said she hated him.

"How did you find out?"

"Tony, he spent hours looking into him. He was going to tell you when you woke up, he said i can tell you if I see you first when you wake up though."

"Fuck." He raises and eyebrow. "Yes Rogers?"

"Language."

"English."

"You're annoying." He grins.

"You love it."

"Always." He smiles. "I'll leave you alone, sorry for waking you."

"Don't be sorry, I do have a really important question though."

"Yes?"

"Can I use your shield yet?" He rolls his eyes and starts to walk away. "I didn't hear a no!" With that he was gone.

"Oh, you're awake." Tony says as he stops at my door.

"Yeah."

"May I come in?" I nod, he walks in and sits on the edge of my bed. "Steve tell you what I found?"

"Yeah. He's the father of Hayley and Ally."

"Do either of them know him?"

"Ally never met him, Hayley says she hates him."

"And the mom?"

"Never mentioned him."

"At least two of those people you can trust."

"What?" He shows me some images on his phone. 

"Hayley has been meeting him for the past 6 months, he had files on you. Different people you've pretended to be, he wasn't sure what you really looked like."

"Does Hayley know about that stuff?"

"I'm not sure. All I know is she knows about him."

"Maybe she just thought he finally wanted to be in her life?" He gives me a look. "I know. We can't just assume things without proof, you know that Tony."

"Yeah I know, just be careful around her."

"Doesn't Fury have him in a prison cell or something?"

"I believe so."

"I'll talk to Hayley about it." I sigh, I really hope that all of this isn't true.

"I really hope that I'm wrong, they looked after you. I'd hate for her to betray you like I did."

"I know." He stands up.

"I'm glad you're back Vi." He kisses the top of my head before leaving. I look at the photo on my bed side drawer. It's me and Sasha's family, I let out a sigh. Why would Hayley lie about her dad? If she knows who he is then she knew when we were kidnapped, now that I recall she didn't seem that scared when he had a gun pointed at her head. I really hope that I'm wrong about what I think, I trust her. She knows that, oh Hayley. Please be good and not be on his side. I get up and quickly get ready, once I was done I head to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. I notice Steve running with Sam outside, I grin as I see him clearly out run Sam.

"I'll take it that Sam isn't who you're grinning about." I turn and see the new girl.

"That obvious huh?" I joke.

"That and I've heard things."

"Good things I hope." 

"Never a bad word, especially from Steve." I blush lightly. "I'm Wanda by the way."

"Violet."

"So, are you guys together?" 

"I don't think that they actually broke up." Nat smirks as she joins us by the window.

"Funny, I would have thought a year and a half of me being gone meant break up." I comment.

"Maybe to normal people."

"They're looking at us." Wanda giggles, I look out of the window and see them both watching us.

"Would it be mean to scare them?" I ask.

"Definitely not." Nat remarks. "Do it Violet, show Wanda what you can do." I smirk before focusing on appearing behind them both.

"What we looking at guys?" I question, they both jump and look at me.

"That wasn't funny." Sam comments.

"Then why are the rest of us laughing?" I turn to Steve. "Captain."

"Ma'am." I wink before disappearing and coming back to my normal body, I hear Nat and Wanda laughing.

"That I like." Wanda laughs, I grin.

"Told you she's cool." Nat comments. "Oh look, they're coming back."

"Steve can't stop grinning."

"I wonder why." Nat nudges me.

"I hate you both." I mumble.

"No you don't." Sam and Steve walk over to us, Steve grabs himself a glass of water.

"If you're going to do that every time we run, please don't." Sam comments to me, I laugh.

"You're no fun." I pout.

"I'm sure the only fun person for you is Steve." He smirks as Steve chokes on his water, he coughs to try and cover it up.

"He's not wrong." I wink at Steve making him blush. 

"Anyway, that's queue for us to leave." Nat quickly says as she ushers Sam and Wanda away with her, I shake my head while laughing. 

"They seem to want us to be alone together." I comment.

"They're not the only ones." Steve replies.

"Oh? How so?"

"Well, I enjoy being alone with you. And it's been a while since I could be with you with nobody to disturb us." 

"Steve." I sigh, I know where this is going already.

"You said you love me."

"So?"

"You can't just say that and act like nothing happened between us. You can't Vi, we need to talk about it."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

""I don't want to."

"Not good enough Violet, I can't keep pretending like you. I care so much about you. I wont forget about us and I know you can't."

"I'm scared okay!" I snap lightly. "I want to be loved. I want o be cared for. But whenever I let that happen it all goes wrong! Loki, well look what he did. James, a girl kissed him when he was drunk and he kissed her back. Then there's you. I learned to trust you, to believe you'd never hurt me or betray my trust." He looks down in guilt. "I love you and it hurts Steve, it hurts because I don't know what to do. I never know what to do when it comes to you." He stands in front of me, tears were in our eyes. I just want him to hold me and tell me everything is okay, tell me that all the bad things happening were just a  dream. He takes my face in his hands, using each thumb to wipe the tears on my cheeks. With no warning his lips were pressed on mine, I kiss him back instantly. It didn't take long for the kiss to stop.

"I love you Vi, I always will. I won't stop showing you how much you mean to me. And right now I won't stop until you forgive me for what I did, until you trust me again." My heart races at his words, slowly I nod my head.

"Is there a reason you two are crying?" We turn our heads to see Vision looking at us confused.

"Vision!" Wanda scolds him as she walks to him.

"Yes?"

"Sam said to leave them!"

"I apologise, I thought he meant you and miss Romanoff."

"It's alright, I was just about to leave." I tell him, I look back to Steve. "I'll see you later." I walk off before he could reply, my emotions are everywhere at the moment. I see Nat sat smirking at me on a couch. "What?"

"Nothing." She replies. 

"That smirk says different."

"Oh I know."

"I hate you."

"No you don't."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

31.4K 974 76
Anastasia Stark, little sister to Tony and ex-Red Room trainee, gets along with all her fellow avengers.. except one. No one is really sure why Steve...
1.7K 78 11
[Complete] Katherine Barton is Clint Barton's younger sister. She is a spy and an Agent at S.H.I.E.L.D. alongside her brother. She is trained marksma...
456K 10.9K 23
You are sister of Bucky, taken by HYDRA during the war. You have been tortured and brainwashed and turned into a killer. HYDRA have given you powers...
72.9K 1.3K 47
Anastasia Romanoff always looked up to her older sister, Natasha. Ever since they had left the Red Room and joined S.H.I.E.L.D. with the help of thei...