Draining Mr. Brainy -(DA seri...

De MedievalTomboy

"I'm Tiny." "I absolutely do not think so." "No, my name is tiny." "That's okay; just tell me what it is." "N... Mais

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
Dawn - The Midnight Light
Stalking Mr. Cupid
Cracking Mr. Codehead

Chapter 8

994 99 57
De MedievalTomboy

Tiny Point of View

"Do you think I'm easy?" I heard him ask me out of pure curiosity. His upper lip arched crookedly as he narrowed his eyes at me in incredulous.

"Do you want to be easy?" I asked slightly disappointed.

I want him to be hard. One of the reasons I chose to court him was his planet sized arrogance. I love it.

It felt... satisfying.

Sitting in my office room alone, we started discussing about strategies to bring down Allards' but before we get to business, he chose to interrogate me about my confession before my family the other day.

He clearly looked uninterested in me and that made me crush over him more.

All my life, I have only seen people getting interested in me. I have it all that makes a girl perfect.

I have good education.

I have good manners.

I'm drowned in good morals.

I have great family.

I have enough money; not as much as him but just enough to be comfortable.

Over all, I have a psychological condition that makes my life and lives of people around me enjoyable.

I'm a package of skills with no expiry date.

Not to forget, we Almonds accept everyone with open hands. My family did not pose any restrictions on our dating lives or people we chose to date. They liked Human sculpture so my grandma was the one who gave her blessings first followed by papa, mama, uncles, aunts and cousins.

"You can't win my heart." Ah, finally!

"I will. You will be unable to resist my charms. Slowly..." I said standing up and walking over to him as I made hypnotizing hand gestured in front of his eyes. "Very slowly, you will fall deep, deeper and deepest in my nest and you will not even know when you passed my test. I will no longer be a guest in your life; I will be a place for you to rest."

I really like him.

And so I will try my best to court him, then date him and finally get a proposal from him to marry him.

Human sculpture raised his brow arrogantly and tsked at my confidence. He shook his head and mumbled something to himself before turning to me with a cold smile that usually villains give their prey.

Did it scare me?

I think I don't need to answer that!

"Let's see." He mumbled brushing away my sincerity as if fly in a cup of tea.

Not a worry, though.

"Why are you here alone today? I thought you have two tails that go with you everywhere." He asked going through small shelves of book in my office.

Although my office is small, I gave it my all to make it both professional and hip.

"We reached a conclusion on the other day after I announced my family about my interest on you." I shrugged leaning back on the sofa seat and relaxed my back against it. "That you should handle my condition from now onwards as you are our prospective family in future."

Human sculpture stopped scanning my books with a jerk and glared at me like a polar bear hungry for blood.

Only, I'm the snow.

"I know how to meow meo-w meow-" My mouth immediately went meowing at the mention of Allards'.

"What?" He asked rudely.

"I was saying..." I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to force the right words but, "... that meao me meo meow meow meeeowww."

Human sculpture continued to look at me with a mixture of surprise, awe, ridicule and confusion. He must be trying to decipher my words.

"You were saying how you –" He sat before and tried to guess my mind. "- how you know to infiltrate into Allards'?" He asked, guessing correctly that my meows were about Allards.

But what he guessed is wrong.

I shook my head and opened my mouth to tell him again. "Meow – memeow meow meow meow meowww meeeow!" I exclaimed slowly and finished with a clap.

Now he will definitely understand. I enunciated each and every word so clearly. It is impossible to not understand.

Human sculpture rubbed his hands and tried again, too much invested in our quiz game. "You know how to kill Allards'?" Argh! Why is he so slow?

But then, he looks so adorable in his dumber version.

I made an 'X' with my hands gesturing him that his guess is wrong. I mean, why would I kill them? How will I take revenge if I kill them?

"Meow." I clap, gaining his complete attention and focus. "Meow- "

"You" Correct. Nice start.

"- meow meow." I continued altering my tone according to the sentence.

"- know how to." I clapped when he guessed it right again.

"-meoow meow"

"Take revenge" I shook my head at his guess.

"Hit them?" I shook my head again and he kept trying until I nodded in confirmation.

"Torture Allards'?"

"Kidnap them?"

"Imprison them?"

"Ah wait, bring them down?" I nodded my head after half an hour of shaking it continuously. "You fool, isn't my first guess close to this? Taking revenge or bringing them down can be replaced with each other in this context." He erupted on me as he quenched his dry throat with two glasses of water.

"You know how to bring Allards' down. Is that what you wanted to say?" He gasped, puffing out some air with a deep scowl.

"If it goes on like this, The revenge can be taken in your next fourth or fifth life; provided your soul continue to inherit this weakness." He grumbled.

Can souls inherit such abilities to next lives?

"Fine tell me how." He asked after spending five minutes near the coffee machine. He got himself a cup of espresso and a cup of frappuccino for me.

"Meo Me Meow mew –" I cleared my throat getting ready to tell him my complete plan. "Meow meow me me mow moew. Meow mew meo meo. Meow- Meow meeow. Mmeeww meow. Meow... meow... meow... mmowww meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow mewo mewo mewo mmmeew meeowww meowww meow mmmeeeow mooowww mow moew meow. Meow? Meow meow meow meow meow meow mowe meeeowwww. Meow meeeow meooow meow. Meow! Meow meow meow meowww mmmewww meow."

"What say?" I asked, finally taking a breather.

My idea might not be a top notch excellent one but I know it works without a hitch.

Biting my lower lip, I looked up at him expectantly with batted breath. He continued to savor his coffee while I blinked at him like a kitten waiting to receive compliments.

"Ah really? That good." He said nonchalantly without making eye contact with me. He completely focused on his cup of coffee.

When I heard his approval, I almost jumped up and did a tribal dance to show my happiness. It took me a full five minute to comprehend what was happening.

"Wait, did you understand what I said?"

"Kill me if I understood even a single word you said." It was so casually said that for a second I thought he was just joking around with me like a lover would.

"You didn't?"

"You expect me to?"

"Then why did you say it was good?"

"I gave up. At this point, I gave up." He gave up on me, on us, already?

But I need to show him that we still have hope.

"Okay, let me tell you again." I started but was immediately cut stopped by the very exhausted Human sculpture.

"No, don't. I recorded what you said in my phone. It might take time but I will try to come up with different versions of your plan according to my understanding till now." He sighed, taking out a candy from his packet and popped one in his mouth.

"Goodness, I feel so drained." He groaned.

"So, when will we meet again to discuss it further?"

"In next life." He said standing up and buttoning up his jacket.

"You said you need some time?" I asked thinking his was just teasing me.

"I did. A life time's time. I will be born in a cat's body in my next life. We will try it then." He said as he started towards the door.

"One week." His steps faltered when he heard me. Turning around, he gave me a displeased frown and a thoughtless look.

"Two weeks."

"Six days."

"Hey, you need to go up to negotiate. That's the standard proforma."

"I can't stand standards. So six days?"

"Ten days."

"Five days." By now, I can see smoke coming out of his nose, mouth and from every hole possible.

He looks so hot when he is angry and for some reason I'm not scared at all.

"Fine one week. Happy?" He groaned, punching his hand to the wall nearby.

"No, that was my previous offer. Now we are at five days. Take it." I said smiling at him for my possible victory.

Huh! I'm the future of stock markets in the country. You can't negotiate with me.

"Fine." He said and turned back to leave before I stopped him again.

"What now?" He raised his voice showing how irritated he is.

"Let's celebrate the first day of our partnership by –" I said taking out my phone.

"I don't like taking pictures." He said which made me smile wider.

"And so, we are not taking a picture. To celebrate our first day of partnership, we are doing a tiktok video together." I said pulling him towards the large window in the room where the filming is pretty.

"There's a certain tribal dance that is going viral these days. Let's do that challenge."

And so, with a tiktok video, we sealed out partnership deal.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Boring?

Do you think Tiny will be able to win Zorion's heart?

Will Zorion return her feelings one day?

So, here is the first quiz to my readers. Decipher Tiny's plan by next update.

 Your views on Tiny's plan. Do you think it's a good plan?

Will the plan work?

She is making Zorion Nigel, the great hotelier, do a tiktok video with her? That too a tribal dance?

Is this how she is going to win his heart?

What will happen to this couple in future?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.3M 55.4K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...
194K 6.3K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
579 76 21
Why universe why?? Or Nikki here. "You don't, again, mean him right?" "Yes, I do." She smirks. Fine. What? She is not gonna back away anyways. Tru...
176K 10.4K 43
"You need to stay away from me to stay alive. Am I clear, Miss Bell?" He glowered at me and pulled the water gun from my hands. Well, what wrong did...