Step Brothers

By nightlight_twinkle

Y/N recently lost her mother in a car accident. So her father took custody. But she has seven stepbrothers. S... More

Copyright & Synopsis & Trailer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Epilogue
Epilogue Part 2
Bonus Chapter

23

9.7K 267 24
By nightlight_twinkle

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He stood there, confused. Yes, he was angry that she had dated one of his friends and was trying to indulge with the second one, but Hyun-woo raising his hand made him more angry than anything.

Everyone moved to do their own work. But Y/N, Taehyung, and Jungkook stood there.

Jungkook stepped closer towards Y/N.
Jungkook: "Why did you not tell us you had dated Hyun-woo before?"

Y/n: "Why would I?"

Taehyung: "Y/n? Was it Hyun-woo who did that to you?" He pointed to her neck. For a second, she was about to tell him, "Yes, it was their friend who had done it to her," but then she remembered the pictures Hyun-woo holds. And despite wanting to tell them, she hid it.

Y/n: "You know it already; I'm a slut. What do you expect? These things are pretty normal, you know. But even if someone did it, why would it matter to you? I don't understand why you are even worried. Don't you guys hate me?"

Jungkook could no longer stand there listening to her. She is so annoying. He thought.
Jungkook: "I'm done with you."
He walked away, but she said

Y/n: "It isn't like you ever tried to begin with." But he ignored her and went to his class.

Taehyung: "You heard it all, didn't you?"
She looked at him without a clue about what he was talking about.
Taehyung: "When I came to your room, During your fever."
Y/n: "Ah, yes, I did."

Taehyung: "Than, why did you just say your sister can stand for herself? We both know you're not my sister." A stab of pain she felt upon his declaration of her not being their sister.

Y/n: "I'm your sister. You can't change the facts, Taehyung. And just maybe if you will look closely into things, you will get to know that I'm your sister, like Namjoon had done."

Taehyung was confused by her words. But he couldn't ask her anything more, as she had gone from there.

The bell rang, and he walked to his class.
During the lunch break, she sat on the table furthest away from people. Her head on the table, fighting back her tears. Hyun-tae came and sat with her.

Y/N groaned inside. But kept a blank face. Hyun-tae, from the moment he sat with her, kept looking at her without touching his plate of food. It was he who broke the defining silence.

Hyun-tae: "So you're not going to tell me what it was all about?"
Y/n: "Can't you just leave me alone?" Hyun-tae, I already told you what I wanted."

Hyun-tae: "No, Y/N, I cannot leave you alone." She refused to look at him, still keeping her head on the table.
Y/n: "Why? When I'm telling you I don't want to be involved with you, why are you?

Hyun-tae: "Because I love you." Her breath was caught in her throat. The sincere confession left her with a fuzzy feeling in her stomach. But when her eyes traveled to her brother's table, she saw Hyun-woo looking at them blankly, not touching his food. His eyes were looking directly at her. And she forced herself to sit and look into his eyes.

Y/n: "Your brother, Hyun-woo, I had been involved in a relationship with him."
Hyun-tae: "I heard."
Y/n: "And it doesn't make you uncomfortable?"
She was starting to get anxious. The determined look in his eyes told her he didn't give a fu*k who she had been involved with.

Hyun-tae: "Yes, it makes me uncomfortable, but it's your past Y/N." I cannot do anything about it. And as far as I know, you two are no longer together. And that is something that puts me at ease."

When she didn't say anything. He spoke in a caring tone. Taking her small hands in his.
Hyun-tae: "But Y/N if you really don't have any feelings for me. I won't force you. Ever. It's your decision. Tell me when you're ready. I can wait."

Y/N wanted to scream at the unfairness of the world. She was getting a chance to have someone who loves her, but her past is sitting a few tables away, glaring at her and telling her to turn it down.

After staring at Hyun-woo and Hyun-tae for a while, she decided she wanted to fight. Just for the last time, she wanted to fight. To prove Taehyung's sister isn't weak. To prove everyone's innocence. She wants Hyun-woo to pay for what he has done to her.

So without looking at Hyun-woo throughout the break, she told Hyun-tae everything. He couldn't believe it. But seeing those cruel marks on her neck, he could no longer ignore the fact that the girl he loves had been assaulted by none other than his twin brother. Who he wasn't too close to, but nothing less than the brother he had known since birth.

By the tears leaking out of her eyes, he for the first time saw the depth of her pain. He saw how broken she was. With a shaking voice and a tumbling body, she told him about the pictures. And an anger so deep, which he had never felt, arose inside him. Wanting to turn the world upside down, wanting to kill the very person who had caused such pain to her, even if it was his own brother.

He should have known it already. His brother has been involved in drugs and fights for years. He has been to the police station more than once for theft, pickpocketing, illegal racing, and much more. He should have seen it the moment he introduced his brother to her in class, when she had been scared of him. When she had been hesitant about befriending him.

By the time lunch was over, they had planned on deleting those pictures. Because until he had them, they could not do anything.

It was a simple plan, and as Hyun-tae lived with him, he could delete it without much problem. But Hyun-woo shouldn't get the slightest idea of what they were going to do. And as for how to punish Hyun-woo, they decided to wait for Namjoon to wake up.

During the time she was walking through the hallway to retrieve the books for her next class, Hyun-woo approached her. She slammed the locker door, and it was her luck she had pulled her hand on time; otherwise, it would have hurt badly.

Hyun-woo: "What do you think you're doing?" He hissed out the words.

Y/n, for the first time, didn't seem afraid of him; knowing someone was there to stand up for her, she looked square in his eyes.

Y/n: "And what am I doing?"
Hyun-woo: "We both know what you're doing, Y/N; might I need to remind you of what I have? Didn't I tell you to stay the fu*k away from my brother?"

She fell quite a bit for a second. She realized that even though Hyun-tae has agreed to help her, the plan has yet to take place, and before that, she shouldn't do anything that can rile him up. Not until those pictures are deleted for good.

Y/n: "Than tell him to stay away from me, I did what I could. He won't listen."

Hyun-woo: "Do I fu*king look like I care if he listened or not? Y/N, don't test my patience. I'm warning you for the last time that if I see you and Hyun-tae together or remotely even close to each other, you will be paying for it."

While gritting her teeth, she nodded. Her fists were clenched in anger by the time he left, but not before he planted his lips on her cheek.

She threw the books back in the locker and shut it with such force that the people around her looked at her in shock.

She no longer wanted to go to her class. All thanks to him. She thought. As the bell rang, she walked to the terrace area she had found near the library. And spend the next 30 minutes thinking about life.

She was peacefully looking at the sky when she heard the sound of footsteps approaching. She was leaning against the wall next to the door, and when it opened, the door blocked her figure from anyone who ever came there. She was about to get up when she saw Jungkook pacing around the terrace area with a phone held to his ear and a cigarette in his hand.

Jungkook: "Yeah, okay. See you after school." He hung up. But his face held worry. Taking a drag, he exhaled the smoke. She has always hated the smell of smoke.

Jungkook ran his hands through his hair, tucking in the ends. Groaning for some reason She had no idea who was on the call, but whatever the person had said had left Jungkook worried.

Jungkook: "When the fu*k are you going to leave my life, Y/N?" He questioned no one in particular. But when she heard her name, She stood up from her place.

Jungkook: "Since the day you came, you have done nothing but to complicate my life." He didn't know the one he was talking about was right behind him. Listening to his words.

Jungkook: "How I wish you had died with your mother." She felt tears forming in her eyes. She wished it too. She badly wanted it too.

Y/n: "Why? Why can't you accept me when I have done nothing, Jungkook?" She asked in a low voice, and Jungkook turned around, surprised.

But after looking at her for awhile, he answered.
Jungkook: "Why wouldn't I? Since the day you came, you have been taking so much from me. The room you're staying in was my sister's. My mother treats you like a fu*king princess. The father I knew left all of us just because of you. I had to spend my childhood without my father. The days he was supposed to help me learn football, he spent them with you playing house." He scoffed.

Y/n: "But what's my fault in all of this?"

Jungkook: "Your fault is that you exist!"
He spoke with hostility. She felt sick.

Y/n: "Is Namjoon okay?"
He laughed at her. One second he was laughing at her, and the next he had grabbed her hair in his fist. Yanking on it with a little force made her gasp in shock and pain.

Jungkook: "Yeah, he's fu*king okay Y/N after you pushed him down a set of stairs!"
She grabbed the hand that was tucking her hair in. Teary eyes looked into his.

Y/n: "I didn't do it, Jungkook; it was an accident." He growled at her. Making her jump in fright.

Jungkook, still holding her hair in a vice-like grip, dragged her near the railing.

Jungkook: "So if I push you down right now, let's call it an accident, huh? What do you say?" He sarcastically said Pushing her further made her upper half of the body hang on the railing.

Y/n: "Jungkook, leave me!" She shouted in fright as she looked down from such a height. If he pushes her, she will certainly break a leg or two.

Jungkook pulled her back up, starting with her.
Jungkook: "Namjoon must have felt the same fear."

Y/n: "I didn't do it, Jungkook! Why would you not believe me?" She shouted. Her whole body was scared. Ragged breathing. And trembling body.

Jungkook: "Who would believe a whore like you?" His words struck her with numbness.
Y/n: "So this is what it's all about, huh?"

Y/n: "You will regret it, Jungkook, and I swear the day you will, I won't ever forgive you."

Jungkook: "I will never regret anything. But what I will regret is not pushing you from here if Namjoon doesn't wake up in the next 28 hours." And he left from there. Once again, making Y/N think if it's even worth fighting for herself when her own family has already accepted something so low about her

.....

It was Taehyung who had forced her into the car after school was over when he saw her walking out the gates. The ride was quite. And once they reached home, she saw Nancy in the kitchen, cooking something.

Y/n: "Hello." But she felt tears prick her eyes when Nancy didn't respond to her. At first, she thought she hadn't heard her, but when Jungkook and Taehyung went to hug her, she realized that Nancy indeed heard her. She just chooses to ignore

With a small smile and a single tear falling from her eyes, she left the three of them alone. She met Jimin on the stairs as he was descending.

Y/n: "How's Namj-?" but before she could even complete Jimin had walked past her. Not even sparing her a glance. It was as if she wasn't even there. As if she were invisible. But she knew that wasn't true. Soon she realized that they all blamed her for pushing Namjoon.

The reality sank in. They don't believe me. She wiped the tears with one hand and walked to her room, all the while keeping her eyes lowered to the ground.

Upon reaching her room, she took out her phone and messaged Hyun-tae to tell her when he was done. And then she dropped the bag on the floor, threw the phone on the bed, and went to the bathroom.

Once again, she took a hold of the blades and, sitting down on the floor, ran them all over her wrist. opening yesterday's wounds and making new ones.

By the time she finished, her arms were bleeding profoundly. Some drops of blood coated the tiled floor.

Numbness surrounded her. The knock on her bathroom door made her put a stop to her wandering mind.

Standing up, she pulled the sleeve down, covering the lines. But the drops of blood left a trail behind as she approached the door. Carefully hiding behind the door. She met Yoongi, who stood there glaring at her.

Yoongi: "Dad wants to talk to you." He spit out the words. It was taking everything to not strangle the girl standing in front of him, hiding behind the door. He moves the phone forward. But she doesn't take it immediately.

She takes it when Yoongi snaps at her that he doesn't have all day to stand there.

Y/n: "Hello."
Dad: "WHERE WERE YOU DURING YOUR SIXTH PERIOD, Y/N?" His booming voice made her flinch.

Dad: "Your teacher called to inform me you bunked the class again! What is wrong with you, Y/N? Where were you? What were you doing?" He continued shouting over the phone.

Y/n: "Sorry.."
Dad: "Sorry? You're sorry?! Well, I'm sorry to have you as my daughter! You are going to be homeschooled. Complete this week at the school, and then you will be getting homeschooled for the rest of your high school years!" And he hung up.

Yoongi had heard all of it. His dad was shouting all the time. She numbly handed the phone back to him. And closed the door. But before that, he placed his hand on the door. He didn't say anything about the wrecked room.

Yoongi: "Lunch is ready." But before she could close the door, he saw a few droplets of blood on the floor. He frowned, but before he could ask her, she closed the door.

After washing up everything, she walks down. Sitting in the dining room. At her usual place. She hadn't eaten anything since yesterday's breakfast.

And with all the cutting and crying, she was feeling even weaker. She didn't even look at anyone. Taking a bite or two, but couldn't eat anymore. Her stomach crunched as she looked at the food. She felt like vomiting.

But resisting the urge, she played with her food. Nancy left the table, saying she was having a headache and that she was about to walk away as well. Yoongi spoke.
Yoongi: "I have some interesting news for all of you. Dad has decided to homeschool Y/N for the rest of the high school years." He clapped his hands at the end.

Jungkook: "Finally." He muttered.
Taehyung's eyes went to Y/N form; her pale face, her emotionless eyes—she looked sick. standing up from her chair. But Yoongi stopped her.

Yoongi: "Wait, wait, Y/N, where are you going? We should celebrate; you will finally not have any more chances to whore around with anyone. Right?" She smiled at him.

Y/n: "Right." And walked away.

Everyone was stunned to see her smiling.
Jungkook: "What a weirdo."

She stopped in the kitchen, talked about a glass of water and paracetamol, and walked to Nancy's room. But before she could enter, she heard a crying voice.

Quitely, she opened the door and saw Nancy sitting on the bed with a picture frame held in her hand. She ran her hand in the picture. Y/N felt her own tears flowing down,

She stepped inside and sat next to Nancy. In her hands was the picture of Namjoon smiling brightly, showing his dimples.

With a creaking voice, she said
Y/n: "He will be alright."

She held the frame to her chest and cried.
Nancy: "Why did you do it, Y/N?" Y/N felt her breath being taken away when she asked that.
Y/n: "I di-didn't do it. It was an accident." She felt like someone was squeezing her heart.

Nancy didn't say anything; she just continued to cry, holding the frame to her chest. And a pain unimaginable she felt when she realized she didn't believe her as well. The one person who had shown kindness to her when she first stepped into this house didn't believe her. She holds her responsible for her son's condition.

Y/n: "Please take the medicine." She put the glass and the tablets on the table and walked away, closing the door behind her.

She barely held herself together as she walked to her room. She eyed the room, which was turned upside down. And then her eyes went to the closet. What was the point of staying here when no one wanted me to? She thought. She picked up her bag and emptied it. And folded some clothes and other necessities into the bag.

With every horrible memory flashing through her mind, she packed what she needed. She took the extra house key she had to her house, picked up her mother's picture frame, and closed the door behind her. I walked down the stairs and out of the house. Without looking back, she walked to the bus station. Sitting in a seat, she caressed her mother's face. Silent tears fell on it, but quickly she cleared them with the sleeve of her shirt.

....

Her phone rang with an incoming call. And it kept ringing. Her phone beeped with a message.

"I have deleted those pictures, Y/N." Where are you?"

And again, the phone rang with the incoming call, but it was unanswered.

.....

Y/N was curled up in her mother's bedroom. She had been crying nonstop since she arrived.

Her head was hurting from a headache. The house was dark; no lights were on. The only source of light was coming from the open window by the moon.

She grabbed her phone, which had been ringing for a while now. Seeing that it was Hyun-tae, she opened the messages. And she replied.

"Thank you so much, Hyun-tae. I'm at my mother's house right now. Why?"

Hyun-tae: "I came to your house, but you weren't there. That's why I asked. Do you want me to come there?"

"No. I want to stay alone for a while."

Hyun-tae: "Okay, Y/N as you wish. Tell me if you need anything."

"Sure."

What he didn't know was that she lied. She planned on moving from here the next day. And go far away from this city. She didn't know where to go, but she knew she couldn't stay here. They will find her. And she no longer wanted to be a burden to those people.

She had her mother's savings with her. so I didn't have to worry about cash. And with that thought, she closed her eyes.

.....
Namjoon's Pov:

The beeping sound was the first thing he heard. The smell of disinfectants hit his nostrils. Opening his eyes, he saw the bright light, which made him close his eyes again.

He groaned, and that made Jimin look at him, who was looking outside the window.

Jimin: "Namjoon?" He came towards his twin, not believing he had actually heard him, or was it one of his dreams?

Namjoon: "Wat?" He didn't even complete his words before the glass of water was on his lips and he was drinking it.

Jimin pressed the button near his bed, which alerted the nurse. Who came with the doctor and checked up on Namjoon. After they were done, they told Jimin and his dad that Namjoon was alright; he would have to stay in the hospital till the next week, and then he would be good to go. His father called at home.

All of them, upon hearing the news, left the house to come to the hospital. And once again, they forgot about the young girl who was no longer in that house.

.....

Namjoon: "Geez guys, I'm fine; stop crying." He couldn't believe his eyes. The younger set of twins were crying and hugging him from both sides. Even Hoseak had tears streaming down his face. Jimin had already cried before the rest of the family came, so now he was standing beside his mother, smiling.

But when he scanned the room once again, He felt upset upon not seeing Y/N there.

Namjoon: "Why is Y/N not here?" His question made everyone silent.

Yoongi: "Why are you asking about her after what she has done to you?"

Namjoon: "What had she done to me?" He looked confused at Yoongi.

Jimin: "What do you mean by what she had done? She pushed you down the stairs, remember?"

Namjoon looked at all of them who were staring at him. Disbelief filled him when he realized

Namjoon: "Don't tell me you think it was Y/N who pushed me." He asked in disbelief.

Yoongi: "We saw it with our own eyes, Namjoon."

Namjoon started feeling uncertain and worried. Worry about what his family had done to that little girl.

Namjoon: "What have you guys done to her?"
In a second, Namjoon felt anger boiling inside him.

Everyone was silent. Looking down. He was right; they had done something to her.
Jimin: "So you mean..." he gulped, not wanting what he was about to say to be true. "That she didn't push you?"

Namjoon: "Omg! No, she didn't. I was following her, and my feet slipped on the stairs! She never pushed me. She could never do something like that!"

Everyone looked at Namjoon, guilt visible in their eyes. Namjoon shook his head. ,

Namjoon: "What have you guys done?"
He asked in a defeated voice. When no one answered, he spoke.

Namjoon: "From these three, I did expect this, but Jin? Jimin? Dad? Mom? You too?"

When no one said anything, he shouted.
Namjoon: "YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS, YET YOU BALMED HER OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS?" He yelled at his parents, who looked guilt-stricken.

His mom and dad looked surprised.
Nancy: "You know? How?
Namjoon: "She had the same pictures we have of her. Why didn't you tell us?

Dad: "I thought you didn't remember her. It was a long time ago."
Namjoon: "How could you think we would forget her? She's our Rosie.",

The boys were confused about what was going on. What pictures? Who were they talking about?

Jimin: "What are you guys talking about? Whose Rosie?"

Namjoon gave his twin a sad smile.
Namjoon: "Y/n.. Y/n is Rosie.." The breath was taken out of the boys.

.......

Y/N stirred in her sleep. Her throat felt like sandpaper. She sat up and took out the water bottle she had kept on the side table. Opening the lid, she drank from it.

The room was dark. The moonlight was falling directly on the bed, where she lay. But other than that, nothing was clearly visible.

She looked at the moon. Hugging her legs to her chest. And placed her head on it, looking at the moon. She looked at her cell phone. No calls or messages She knew they wouldn't even realize if she was at the house or not. They didn't care about her. But it didn't make the pain any less knowing I'm so unimportant to them.

She flinched when she heard the sound of a foot lightly tapping the floor. Looking into the darkness, she tried to see if she was just imagining things.

But as she tried hard to see, the louder the sound of tapping feet grew. Scared was what she felt.

Y/n: "Is someone there?" The house has been abandoned for months. When the sound stopped upon her question, she felt even more scared.

The next day, she saw the shadow rising from the chair in her room.

Y/n: "Wh-who are you? I'll call the pol-police." She stammered. Rising up from her bed as well. Clutching the phone tightly in her hands.

Hyun-woo: "No, you won't." He stepped toward the light falling on the bed. And she saw Hyun-woo standing there. Looking at her.

Y/n: "How did you-"
Hyun-woo: "How did I know you were here?" He threw the phone on the bed.

It was Hyun-tae's. He knew.
Hyun-woo: "You, dear Y/N., went against everything I said." He took a menacing step toward her. But she stood right in her place because of the fear that stopped her from moving. She knew she was done for.

Hyun-woo: "I told you not to tell anyone about us. You told Hyun-tae. I told you to stay away from him. Yet you talked with him. I told you you belonged to me, and yet you have run away." By this time, he was right in front of her. Standing at his full height, towering over her.

Hyun-woo: "Why did you have to do it?" I was really looking forward to playing with you a little more."

His hand went to her waist, pulling her small body to him. He grabbed her jaw lightly, making her look at him. "But now I'll have to finish this right here. Right now."

Her mind had gone into a state of numbness from the fear that was installed in her. Without her knowing it, tears were leaking out. Tears of fear. Fear of her life.

Hyun-woo: "Down on your knees." He whispered.

But she didn't. She remembered that she said she would fight. For the last time, she will fight. And keeping that in mind, she brought her knee to hit him in the groin, but Hyun-woo had seen it coming. And with one hand, he blocked her legs. Keeping a firm grip on it

Hyun-woo: "That was the wrong move." He twisted her around. Her back facing him. And he pushed her onto the bed. Quickly, she tried to stand up, but she was pushed onto the bed once again.

Hyun-woo: "Not so quickly." Grabbing the pillow, she hit him with it with as much force as she could. It didn't have much effect on him. She tried to crawl on the other side. But was yanked by her ankle. Hyun-woo is standing in front of her laid-back figure.

He sat on top of her thighs. And it hurt her as he was putting all of his weight on her. She saw him pulling his shirt off. She looked around, looking for something she could use to defend herself, but nothing except her cell phone was there on the bed.

She stilled when an idea came to her mind. She let him touch her. And upon seeing her stillness, she smirked.
Hyun-woo: "Finally given up?" She didn't give him a response.

He pulled the shirt down from her neck, seeing with excitement the marks he had given her the day before.
Hyun-woo: "Aren't they beautiful?" His lips grazed her already-marked skin. But the moment he lost himself in her scent, she grabbed the phone and hit the corner of it on his head. Making him leave her and grab ahold of his now bleeding head.

She pushed him off herself. Making him land on the floor. And dashed out of the bedroom. With nothing visible, she hit her abdominals with a small table placed in the hallway with a vase. That fell down, and she stepped on the broken piece, making her hiss in pain. She already hasn't eaten anything, and the pain just made it even worse. But before she could run, Hyun-woo had his hand wrapped tightly around her hair, pulling and yanking on it. Making her scream.

He led her to the room again. Threw her to the ground.
Hyun-woo: "You bit*h." He slapped her on the face.

He took the belt off, rolling it in his hand. And the same thing he had done two years ago, he did it again. Whipped her till she bled. until she saw black dots forming. Her body gave up as he finished. The fact that she hadn't eaten anything and was extremely weak just made her situation worse.

He grabbed her by the arm. She couldn't stand on her feet, and the hits had landed on her legs and back. Her feet were numb from the pain. The pieces of glass still in her feet made pain shoot through her body.

Throwing her on the bed, he hovered over her small frame. Crushing her with his weight.

Y/n: "Stop it." She had barely whispered. Fatigue is taking over her body. Making her lose her consciousness slowly But just when his hand came to undo her shirt, she felt his weight being lifted off of her. Feeling as if she were under water, all she heard was nothing.

She felt someone touching her, tapping her face, but she couldn't open her eyes. When she could no longer hold herself, she let the darkness consume her, making her float in the abyss of nothing.

......

One and a half hours ago:

Yoongi entered her room, and the moonlight lit up the wrecked room. He carefully stepped inside. Careful not to put his feet on the broken pieces.

His eyes were desperately wandering around the room, searching for her, whom he had inflicted so much pain upon. Yet his eyes wanted to see her and beg her for forgiveness. Wanted to take her in his arms to protect her from the world he lived in.

But he couldn't find her. No one knew where she was. All the brothers have rushed home, leaving Namjoon, Nancy, and their dad in the hospital after each one confessed the things they had done to her. After Namjoon had told them about Hyun-woo's real face.

Happiness, guilt, and anger consumed them. Tearing each one of them apart. Listening to all the things Rosie had gone through. Knowing they had been a part of all of this.

His eyes looked at all the things that were now broken by her. These things had been the target of her desperation and anger. He didn't even want to imagine all the times she had cried all by herself on that bed. He didn't want to face the reality that he was the cause of her tears. Yet he couldn't deny the reality when it was all in front of him.

His eyes saw the guitar in the corner of the room, standing against the wall, all alone. And he remembered the night before, when he had heard the tune of it. Or maybe it was her crying, begging for someone to hold onto her, even just for a little bit.

Tears running down his face, his feet carried him towards the bathroom, where he had last seen her all alone. Twisting the knob of the wooden door, he stepped inside. Due to the darkness, he couldn't see anything. He turned the lights on.

His feet stumbled backward. Holding the door for support because otherwise he would have fallen on the tiled floor, which had drops of blood tainting it. The drops of the blood led to the small pool of it in the shower cabin, where he could see the print of her blooded hand on the wall when she had needed its support to stand up. His eyes took in the blade lying abandoned on the floor, coated in crimson red. Then he saw the piece of white cloth in the sink, which was no longer white but was red, bathing in the color of her blood from when she had tried to stop the bleeding.

His lips wobbled as he took in the scene. He didn't need anyone's confirmation to know what had gone on in this bathroom. Because he had seen this scene many times before, when he had done the same things to himself. Self-harm.

He wiped his tears and went outside the room when he heard the footsteps of someone coming upstairs.

Jungkook: "I have searched everywhere. She's not here." His breathing was labored from running around the neighborhood, looking for Y/N. Just as Taehyung emerged from Namjoon's room.

Taehyung: "She's not in the house."
Yoongi: "Maybe she's with Hyun-tae?"
Jungkook: "Let me call him." As the bell rang, no one answered the phone. Jungkook growled in anger.

Taehyung: "We should just go to his house."
Yoongi: "Yeah, you're right." Just then they heard the sound of tires stopping in the driveway, meaning Jin, Hoseak, and Jimin were here as well.

They ran outside and divided into two cars, going to Hyun-tae's house.

.....

The bell rang, and a woman in her 40s opened the door. Smiling kindly at the familiar boys she had grown used to seeing in the house.

Mrs.Eun: "Hello boys. How are you guys?"
Jungkook: "Hello, Mrs.Eun. We're fine. What about you?"

Mrs.Eun: "I'm good too. Why are you standing outside? Come in."
Taehyung: "No, it's alright; can you please call Hyun-tae for us?"

Mrs.Eun: "Sure, Taehyung, but is everything alright? You all look worried."
Jin: "Everything is fine, Mrs.Eun; we want to talk to Hyun-tae about something urgent."
Mrs.Eun: "Alright, I'll call him." She went inside, and a few seconds later, Hyun-tar was standing in front of them.

Jimin: "Is Y/N with you?"
Hyun-tae: "No, why would she be here?"
Yoongi: "Fu*king shit." He cursed. Where are you, Y/N? He thought to himself.

Hyun-tae: "If you're looking for her, she's at her home. I mean at her mother's house."
Hoseak: "How do you know?"
Hyun-tae: "She texted me a while ago."

They thanked him and quickly went on the road to reach her.

....

Stepping outside the cars, they ran towards the cream-colored house. There was no indication of anyone being here, as no lights were turned on. But as Jin took the keys out of his pocket, Jimin twisted the door knob, and seeing it already open, all of them frowned.

Could it be that Y/N forgot to lock the door? But as they opened the door, they could hear a weird sound echoing in the dusty house. As if something were colliding with each other.

Quite quietly, they stepped inside. The voice stopped. A shuffling of feet was heard. The voices were coming from upstairs, so they went up, trying not to make too much noise. They saw a broken vase on the floor. As they stood outside the room, from where they heard the voices, Jin was about to knock on the door when they all heard

Y/n: "Stop it."

In an instant, Yoongi twisted the door open. But all of them halted in their steps as they saw the scene in front of them. Hyun-woo was on top of her as she lay nearly unconscious under him on the bed.

As Yoongi's eyes went to Rosie's face, he saw the bruise on her cheek. Namjoon's words echoed in his mind.

Namjoon: "It was Hyun-woo who had done that to her. He was her boyfriend two years ago. He tried to r**e her back."

With anger running through his veins, his feet drove him towards both of them. In an instant, he yanked him off of her by fisting his hair. Throwing him on the floor.

Hyun-woo: "What the fu-?" He couldn't complete his sentence when Yoongi landed a punch on his face. He cried out in pain.

Yoongi: "How dare you!" His shout echoed throughout the house.
Yoongi: "How dare you touch her?" With each word coming out of his mouth, his fist collided with Hyun-woo's face. His bloodied face stared at him in horror.

Yoongi: "I'll kill you!" He stood up and kicked him in the ribs, making him howl in pain. Blood came out of his mouth.
Hyun-woo: "I'm so sorry," he cried out as he felt another kick landing in his stomach.

Before Yoongi could land another kick on him, Jin grabbed a hold of him. Yanking him off the boy as he tried to calm him

Jin: "Let the police deal with this." He muttered, his eyes red.
Jin: "She needs us right now." He indicated in Y/n's direction, and Yoongi's eye went to the small, unconscious figure of Y/n. As his brothers surrourded her.

Crouching down on the floor, he took her body in his arm, seeing all the wounds. His fingers caressed the big bruise on her face where her father and Hyun-woo had hit her. Tears leaked out of every one of the brothers eyes as they took in her weak form.

He held her to his chest, crying and whispering apologies. Asking her to be alright.

........

(Hey guys! I know I don't write these notes, but they're a little bit important. Some of you already know that I have completed this story on YouTube as a friend. But because many of you wanted a different ending, I decided to post it here. But what I want to tell you is that I'm having some monetization issues with that channel. And tbh, I can't let even a little bit of effort go to waste. So I brought a channel, and I'm going to post all those episodes on the second channel. So all I want is for you guys to support me one more time. The link will be in the bio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 11.4K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
147K 5.4K 47
??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we say no, you can't step out." "Curfew st...
4.5K 232 23
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
179K 5.2K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...