π‚π€ππ“πˆπ•π€π“π„πƒ || 𝐁𝐒�...

By iloxmilo

A teenage girl battling with mental illnesses and disorders meets someone who shares similar battles to her o... More

Trigger Warning
Cast
Preface
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter-Twenty-Nine
Chapter-Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Sequel Title and Cover Reveal
Up for a Watty!!

Chapter Twenty-Five

865 28 2
By iloxmilo

Elle

I danced around my room with my earbuds in as I screamed the lyrics to one of my favorite songs, filled to the brim with a happiness I never experienced before.

My phone buzzed with a notification and I didn't even need to look at it to see who it was. I mean who else would it be? I opened my phone and an immediate smile was put on my face.

Bil💙
hey mama, i hope you're doing well. i know your mom came back into town today. please call me if something happens and facetime me when you get the chance :)

I smiled to myself as I texted her back. My music still blasting in my ears. I didn't even hear my door open until my mom had grabbed my shoulder almost giving me whiplash as she turned me around.

"Eleanor! I have been shouting your name for 5 minutes! What on earth are you doing up here?"

"I was listening to music." I stated. Taking my earbuds out.

"Well for goodness sakes don't have it up so high. Now I need to talk to you young lady."

"Okay. Talk then." I said.

"I am having a little get together with everyone from the church this Saturday so I need you out of the house."

"What? Why?"

"Because you are a walking sin that's why. Listen Eleanor, I have tried and tried to get you on the right path with the Lord but you have simply refused. I can't have you going around the house talking about all this homosexual nonsense that's gotten into your brain."

"So instead of letting me stay in my room where I wouldn't be a bother to literally anyone, you're just gonna kick me out?"

"Oh, don't say it like that, that makes it seem like it's a bad thing. You can just stay with Alexis for the night, think of it as a sleepover or something."

My mom didn't know that me an Alexis weren't even friends anymore. I never tell her anything so as long as she's concerned me and Alexis are still besties.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled "Whatever," walking around her and downstairs into the kitchen.

Recently I've become so much more carefree around my mother. I didn't care if she saw me roll my eyes, talk back, or even yell at her. I just didn't care anymore. I was just tired of her in general.

She started lecturing me about how I should start showing her some respect or whatever as I tuned her out. Eventually she stopped talking and I took that as my cue to go up to my room to facetime Billie.

It only rang like two times before she picked up.

"Hi baby," She greeted cheerfully. The pet name made me blush a little.

"Hey, Bil. Guess what?"

"Whats up?"

"I'm spending the night at your house this Saturday." I said with a smile.

"Seriously? Oh my god! Yes! Wait why? Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah my mom's just having a stupid church thing and she wanted me out of the house."

"Wait. So she's kicking you out of your own house, just to have a church party?"

I shrugged.
"Pretty much."

"That's so stupid! What the hell?"

"It is. But it's all good cause I get to spend a weekend with you. She thinks I'm going over to Alexis's house."

"She doesn't know?"

"Nope. I don't tell her anything which comes in handy." I laid on my stomach putting my chin on my hands as I smiled.

Billie smiled back as she shook her head.

"Well then. I'll see you Saturday."

Me and Billie continued to talk for god knows how long. We always lose track of time when we're together, it'll seem like we've only been talking for an hour and I'll look at the clock and it'll have been 5.

I didn't mind it though. Cause it showed that she was genuinely interested in whatever I had to say, just as I was interested in what she had to say.

"Did you eat something today, love?" Billie asked, a hint of hopefulness in her eyes.

"I did. I had an apple and then about 20 minutes ago I had some yogurt. It's not much but I'm really trying."

It's true. I was trying. I never knew just eating could be so difficult. But every time I do I hear my moms voice saying to stop or else I'm gonna become fat and ugly.

"That's good mama. I'm so proud of you. How do you feel after you've eaten?"

"Still not good. I wanted to throw it up afterwards. But I didn't."

"It's alright, you're getting there. I know it's not an easy process but I'm here with you every step of the way. Okay?"

I nodded. "Okay."

"Good. God I wish I could kiss you right now, and just give you a hug."

I blushed a little bit.
"I could use some of those right about now."

"Want me to come over? I'll sneak in through the window."

"No, I need to do homework and if you're here you'll distract me. Besides I don't wanna risk my mom catching you. She'll send me off to some camp for sure."

She laughed, giving me slight butterflies. She always laughed so genuinely it just made me feel good when I heard it.

Billie

I stayed on the phone will Elle as she did her homework. I didn't even care if she wasn't talking, I just liked to look at her. She was so cute when she concentrates.

I heard a knock on my door and I muted myself so Elle could work.

"Yes?"

"It's me." My brothers voice spoke from the other side of the door. I shouted for him to come in and he popped his into my room to tell me dinner was ready.

"Kay I'll be out in a second." I unmuted myself as I sighed. "Mama? I gotta go love. I have to eat dinner."

"Aww, okay. Can you call me before you go to bed?"

I smiled. "Of course I can. I'll see you soon."

"Okay. Bye Bil."

"Bye Elle."

I hung up the phone and made my way out to our dining table to have dinner with my family.

"Who were you on the phone with?" My mom asked.

"Elle." I answered simply. Scooping up some mashed potatoes and quite literally shoving them in my mouth.

"Is that the girl you never shut up about?" My dad said. Causing my face to turn a light shade of pink.

"Maybe." I mumbled shyly. "She's kinda my girlfriend now."

"What? When did this happen?" My mom asked.

"Yesterday when you guys were at the movies." I stated.

"Is that why you called me and told me to get out of the house?" Finneas said.

"Well yeah. I didn't want you embarrassing me."

He pretended to be offended as he placed a hand over his chest and scoffed.

"Me? Embarrass my little sister? I would never." He said sarcastically.

I chucked a fry at his face.
"Shut up, you bozo."

"So when do we get to meet this girlfriend?" My dad asked.

"I dunno. Whenever she's ready. She's pretty shy when it comes to meeting new people."

"Well as long as she makes you happy, and treats you well that's all I really care about."

"Thanks mom."

I went silent as my family all talked about their day. Of course thinking about Elle. I wondered what school would be like tomorrow now that we're actually official.

★  ★  ★  ★  ★

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Like I always say feedback is much appreciated!

Love y'all! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.6K 33
✨gxg✨ House sitting during a pandemic can have its perks when you find out Billie Eilish lives next door. Adult content. Adult language. Drug use. A...
161K 3.8K 27
Carlisle was a father after he was turned. He had a one night stand and end up with his baby girl. Anastasia Cullen. I don't own twilight just Anasta...
271K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
404 53 13
Haikyuu x Alice in Wonderland but darker and with small twists. From fairy-like house of the Rabbit, through king's castle and into the dark forest t...