The Black Rose | Crankiplier...

AminahDreamz

"๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ," ๐ƒ๏ฟฝ... ะ•ั‰ะต

INTRODUCTION
1| GLASSES
2| DOWNTOWN
3| OFFER
4| MOVING
5| WEIRD BEHAVIOR
6| ARGUING
7| SILVER KEY
8| THE ROSE
9| NIGHTMARE
10| DISTRACTION
11| TERRORS
12| TEN MINUTES
13| SCARRING
15| PET NAMES
16| NEAR
17| ALCINA
18| PURPLE SHIRT
19| PINEAPPLE PIZZA
20| MISSING
21 | THE TRUTH
22 | CELINE
23| SEAN
24 | THE BLACK ROSE
25 | FINALE
SEQUEL COVER & INFO

14| ROAD TRIP

327 10 6
AminahDreamz

Ethan's pov

"Alright, got everything?" Mark asked as I was walking down the stairs with my suitcase.

I hummed, nodding my head, too tired to form words. It was four o'clock in the morning and we're were going to start our drive to the resort.

It was in California, just on the nicer side so we're would be driving for a bit.

I walked out of the house and out my stuff in the trunk. Mark had rented a van for the trip so that we had enough space.

Mark locked the front door before getting in the front seat. I got in the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on.

I was barely functioning because of how late it was, but Mark seemed very awake.

He also let me wear one of his hoodies, which I was enjoying very much. It smelled just like him, which made my heart flutter a bit.

Mark said we were going to get gas before we picked up Tyler and Sean, so I rested my head against the window and fell asleep.

Mark's pov

Sean got in the backseat of the van, sitting behind Ethan. He got himself situated before greeting me.

He seemed pretty tired as well, getting on his phone and doing whatever.

I glanced at Ethan's sleeping form, my heart fluttering a bit. He looked so peaceful right now. Not to mention the fact that he was wearing one of my hoodies which made him look even more adorable-

"Mark? You good?" Sean questioned.

I snapped out if my trance, blushing slightly and putting the car in reverse.

"I'm guessing you and Ethan have been getting closer?" Sean said.

I glanced at him in the rearview mirror.

"It's just a hoodie, Sean." I dismissed.

Sean scoffed quietly, "it's not just a hoodie and we both know that."

I gripped the steering wheel a little harder, glancing up at Sean in the mirror.

"Let's not do this right now, okay? This is supposed to be fun."

Sean didn't say anything, just looked down at his phone.

I stopped infront of Tyler's house, texting him and telling him I was here.

After a few minutes Tyler walked out and put his things in the trunk.

"Alrighty let's get this show on the road."

^^^

A few hours later were were singing along to classic pop songs and talking about random things.

Now that Ethan was awake, the car drive seemed more alive.

"Alright let's say some unpopular opinions." Sean said to start up another fun conversation.

"Cats or dogs?" Tyler asked.

"Oh, dogs all the way man." I said. Everyone nodded and said dogs.

"Pineapple on pizza?"

Sean shook his head and so did Tyler.

Ethan on the other hand-

"Fuck yeah! Pineapple on pizza is the best thing humans have ever made."

I squinted my eyes towards Ethan, frowning.

"What the fuck is wrong with your taste buds? Pineapple on pizza is terrible!"

Everyone starts laughing, but I don't because I am determined to win this debate.

"Maybe you just haven't had the right brand of it because it so good! I don't know how people don't like it!" Ethan playfully argued.

"There is no way that can be good. Think about it. Pineapple and ham doesn't sound that bad, but then you add cheese and tomato sauce—who in the right mind is enjoying that?"

Everyone shared another laugh, even Ethan.

"He does have a point though," Tyler says, laughing.

"I'll just accept defeat, but if they have pizza at the place we're going then you all have to at least try one bite of pineapple pizza." Ethan said.

^^^ Ethan's pov

A few minutes later we had decided that each hour someone got to play their playlist and see would judge whether or not the songs were good.

When it got to my turn, everyone face palmed.

"Ethan, give me your phone." Mark said, holding a hand out.

"Why?"

"You're entire playlist is just the Shrek sound track. I am not going to drive this car while listening to Shrek for an hour."

Sean and Tyler laughed from the back seat.

"It's a good soundtrack!"

I shook my head, laughing slightly.

"Sure man, sure."

^^^ Ethan's pov

Halfway through the trip we had switched so that Sean was driving and Tyler was in the front with him.

Tyler had fallen asleep and Sean seemed like he was in his own little world.

Mark was starting to fall asleep. He was doing that thing where his eyes would close for a minute and then he would suddenly wake up and pretend like he didn't fall asleep at all.

He eventually just gave in, closing his eyes and relaxing.

I've never really seen Mark asleep before but it sure was a sight. He looked so at peace and comfortable.

I was happy that he was at least able to get a nap in since he rarely sleeps.

^^^

We finally got to the hotel, which was part of the resort. It looked pretty normal from the outside, but we could tell not only was the hotel a huge building but there were multiple other medium-sized buildings on the property.

Because we were by the beach, the air smelled like beach water and fresh air, which made me smile a bit.

"Alright let's go check into our rooms and then we can go explore," Mark said, closing the car door.

The inside of the main hotel building was really nice. Everything was very modernly decorated with abstract shapes and neutral colors. There was the lobby, a nice waiting room area with some nice couches and a big tv, and even a little snack bar.

We walked up to the front desk. Me, Tyler, and Sean having a conversation about how nice the place was while Mark talked to the desk lady about our rooms.

"We're sorry sir, but it looks like there were only two rooms booked under your name, and it looks like we're booked for the week." The lady said, typing up some things on the computer.

"Oh, that's fine I guess. We don't mind having to share rooms, right?" Mark assured, turning towards us. We all shrugged and nodded. I didn't mind sharing a room as long as it wasn't with Sean. I don't think he liked me very much—for whatever reason.

Mark got the room keys and we headed towards the elevator. The inside of it was nice, just like the rest of the hotel.

"Sean and I can share a room, how's that sound?" Tyler said as we walked down the floor walls. Sean glanced at me and then Mark, and then back at Mark with a weird look on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that," Mark said, handing Tyler one of the room keys.

Sean and Tyler's room was right next to ours, which was good because it would be easier for us to link up in the mornings.

Mark unlocked the door to our room and we walked in, looking around the room.

This was one of those super fancy hotels where the first room was a living room type area and the next room was the bedroom and bathroom.

"Jesus, how much did this cost you?" I questioned, looking around the room.

"Dont worry about that. We're here to have fun," Mark grabbed, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the room.

I yelped in shock and the laughed as Mark pulled me behind him.

Sean and Tyler were outside waiting for us, having their own little conversation.

"Okay, here's the plan. Since we got here late, we might not have enough time to do any of the beach activities, but I heard there was this festival going on. Wanna check it out tonight?" Mark said.

We all nodded and agreed.

We went back down to the lobby to get our bags, then we retreated to our rooms for the time being.

Sean said he was going to take a nap, and Tyler said he was going to relax as well so it was just going to be me and Mark.

Mark plopped down on the bed he claimed as his. It was the one by the big window that looked over one section of the resort.

"Well..we have time to pass. What do you want to do?" I questioned.

“We could explore the hotel a bit. I’m sure this place has every activity possible.” Mark said, unzipping his suitcase and pulling out a few things.

“You’re right. This place is huge.”

Mark and I walked out of the hotel room, walking down the long hallway and getting in the elevator. I watched as the numbers ticked down from double digits to the lobby.

The lobby was more crowded than it was when we first came here. There were families lined up at the front desk, people in the lounge area, people by the snack bar..it was crazy.

“Here, grab my hand,” Mark said, holding out his hand. My face flushed as I looked up at him.

“So that we don’t lose each other in the traffic,” Mark added.

I exhaled and nodded, grabbing his hand and ignoring the butterflies that swarmed my stomach.

We slowly made our way through the crowd. We ended up in an empty hall with a bar to our right. “Okay, right here it says pool, gym and..there’s an arcade in this hotel?” I read the list of things on this floor in shock.

"Fuck yeah! Let's go to the arcade!" Mark said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the direction of the arcade.

^^^ Mark's pov

"Did you even try to get at least one shot in?" I asked Ethan through laughter.

He was laughing harder than I was, leaning against me for support.

We were playing a zombie shooter game, which Ethan was absolute shit at. It was the type of game where it was like a little enclosed booth, so we were already close enough as is.

"I think I had too much to drink," Ethan giggled, leaning on me more.

I felt my face heat up a bit at our closeness.

"You think?" I teased.

Ethan eventually calmed down from his giggle fit, but he was still leaning on me.

"Holy hell.. it's almost one in the morning!"

"Time flies when you're having fun," Ethan slurred, getting out of the booth. I did too, surprised the place was mostly empty.

"Let's go back to our room so we can at least get a few hours in." I said, looking at Ethan who was laughing at something.

"Are you always this excitable when you're drunk?" I asked, laughing slightly and grabbing his hand. Not for any particular reason, I just liked the way his hand fits in mine.

"No, I think I was drugged!" Ethan started laughing again.

I shook my head, laughing and taking us towards the elevator.

Once we got to our room, Ethan went to take a shower while I attempted at unpacking a bit.

I heard the shower water turn on, which let me know Ethan was in there now..naked.

I instantly shook the perverted thought away, pulling my computer from my bag and distracting myself with some work.

A knock at the door pulled me from my typing. I opened it, seeing Sean there with an unamused face.

"Yeah, man?" I rose a brow.

"Where were you guys earlier?" He questioned, crossing his arms.

"Um..we went to the arcade..why?"

Sean said something under his breath, looking over my shoulder and into the hotel room.

"You were there for a while," I could sense the passiveness in his voice.

What was so wrong about Ethan and I going to the arcade?

"There were a lot of games to play,"

Sean shook his head, mumbling. "Just- nevermind. See you tomorrow." Sean huffed, walking away.

I shrugged and closed the door.

I felt a small pinch of guilt when I heard the bathroom water turn off.

"You need to fix this, Mark..before it's too late."

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

801 34 24
Mark Edward Fischbach. A thirty-something-year-old charismatic businessman operating a cruise liner based in LA. When connections to the underworld a...
Wake Up. Markiplier/CrankGameplays AU Blue

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

14.9K 707 14
Ethan is haunted by nightmares. Every night Blank comes for him, torturing him until the moment he wakes up. So he's living off minimal sleep and way...
Mark My Words idk, spooky stuff

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

5.8K 332 30
One mistake. One mistake puts everything Mark Fischbach cares about in danger. In a moment of desperation and foolishness, Mark makes a deal with a...
Demons Can't Love Gay Bestie

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

5K 162 9
*NO SMUT!!! ONLY FLUFFY FLUFF!!โค๏ธโค๏ธ respect what Mark and Sean deem reasonable* The color red made Anti feel warm, too bad red rarely comes. Unless...