π“π‘πž 𝐌𝐚π₯𝐒𝐀𝐬

By V_Varshra_Heaven

"Stop this" She tried to stop him but he pushed her back and again start hitting her friend. "He is the rea... More

Cast
Prologue
One●
Two●
Three●
Five●
Six●
Seven●
Eight●
Nine●
Ten●

Four●

2.9K 206 21
By V_Varshra_Heaven

Target- 10 comments and 15 vote

Irtaza took her to room when she went cold because of fear and was terribly shaking.

He only smirked seeing his impact on her.

"Now you're going to tell me truth" He ordered, his voice was went dark desiring to hear truth.

"I- I'm telling you tr-uth"

His eyes peered at her. His lips turned to small smile, scaring her. He tucked a strand behind her ear which was distributing his view of her hazel brown eyes.

"Next time,these beautiful lips should be opened to only speak truth" He slightly brush his thumb on her bottom lip. She wanted to ran away but his fear didn't let her move.

"Last time asking you, Jaan who gave you phone and don't think about lying. Lie doesn't go good for me"

Only she knows, how difficult this is for her to lie.

She was very young when her parents teach her lying is bad and God doesn't love those who lie so she being God's believer, always wanted her God's love.

In her life of 21 years, she try to speak truth as much as she can.

She felt his fingers on her jaw,caressing.

She promised Fatima that she won't tell anyone.

He put little pressure on her jaw, indicating her to speak.

"I us-sed Fa-Fatima's ph-one" She break her promie and tears started falling from her eyes.

"See, this wasn't difficult" He wiped her tears with knuckles.

"Pl-Please don't t-tell th-is t-o R-Rayan" She was sobbing.

"Why?" He asked still wiping tears which were not ready to stop.

"I-I promised her that I-I won't tell this anyone. S-She was sc-ared-" He stopped her by placing his index finger on her lips.

"I won't tell this to anyone"

Really, he won't?

"Really?" She asked with doubt in her eyes.

He nodded his head.

She quickly forward her hand, he gazed at her in confusion.

"Promise me" With the back of another hand she wiped off tears from her face.

He chuckled seeing her, behaving like a kid.

"Promise" He placed his hand on her hand giving her promise.

"But this was the last time you're lying to me, next time I find you lying I wouldn't stop myself to teach you how to speak truth at first place" His voice was deep and dead serious which made her to shiver.

"Get that?" She timidly nodded her head.

He leaned closer to her when she tried to move back, he pulled her to him.

"I want to hear your sweet voice" His lips were touching his earlobes.

"Ye-Yes"

Sharnaz was sitting on chair,his hand was rolling the small globe which was placed on table.

He was recalling all those days, when he want this power.

Power to rule the country.

A beautiful family. Everything was looking so perfect. Four kids and happy parents.

Sharnaz was eldest one. Irtaza and Rayan were unidentical twins and their youngest brother who was just two months old.

Everything was going so smooth. Sharnaz, Rayan and Irtaza were old enough to understand their surrounding.

They could see how much their parents love each other. Their father was a dominant man but it never bother their mother as she used to submit herself and she was contented about it. It was her nature,submissive.

As they had the same genes as their father, three of them were dominant, they wanted to control everything.

Then a day come when they lost their parents in horrified accident. Sharnaz knew it was not accident, it was well planned murder. His father used to handle legal business with illegal business too which made him powerful. Sharnaz went to their most trusted man and told him but that man showed his back saying now his boss is died, he can't do anything.

16 year old Sharnaz went to police to tell truth but they didn't listen to him saying he's just kid and must be lying.

Sharnaz was about to go when he heard that police officer,

"Sir, his son came to us. He know it was not accident. What should we do?"

"Sir, he's just 16 and his brothers are even younger"

"Okay,Sir. I'll kill them" Hearing this Sharnaz run,run to his brothers who were still crying for parents.

Sharnaz told them they need to go but Irtaza and Rayan weren't not ready and in end Sharnaz told them everything. How everyone is involved in their parents murder and now they're coming to kill them.

His youngest brother was in his embrace and two brothers beside him and they run.

Last time these brothers turn to see their house which had memories of their parents. There was fire in their eyes.

And that day, that day they decided they'll come back with power and destroy those who killed their parents.

They were now craving power.

When they left,police officer came and found mansion empty, he tried to search them everywhere but couldn't find them and in the end he stopped.

He thought they ran away, coward.

But he was wrong.

After five years, news channels were filled with one news,

The most wanted mafia found died on road.

And This was the roar of The Maliks , roar of their come back.

One by one every person was found died who was involved in their parents murder.

Finally, they come back in this world's existence.

They only do their Business, legal business nothing else.

They get everything they desire, name,fame but power?

No, their hearts were still hankering for power.

Now they want to rule over country so no one can stop them.

Sharnaz was 23 years old when he found his Noor.

But that Noor was strong, whose eyes used to challenge him.

He tried his every way to get her but she never fall in his trap.

Then he used her parents, he threatened them?

No, they were as same as his parents. Dominant husband and submissive wife with orthodox mind which worked in his favor.

The day came, when they got married and that night he forced himself on her. He thought this would break her but no it doesn't.

He tried everything, from forcing to abuse, he did everything but nothing worked.

She couldn't even tell her parents because they were on his side. He see his parents in her parents. His love was growing for them as well.

Noor used to see Rayan and Irtaza who were becoming same as Sharnaz.

If Sharnaz see his father then both of these brother see their brother who do worse. His father never abused their mother but Sharnaz do.

But their was something different in Irtaza's eyes, that wicked desires were different which she never seen in Sharnaz's eyes.

Sharnaz's abuse never stopped and one day She decided to run.

She run, she run for 'their' life.

But for how long, the power of Sharnaz bring her back.

Rage was seen in his eyes, he didn't ask for any explanation. He slapped her hard when she stepped inside their room.

He kicked her, slapped her and flogged her and worst he brutally tore her heart.

She cried but he didn't listen.

She was bleeding from everywhere. He left her in that room to die.

A maid came, Asma. Her eyes wide seeing what her master did.

Noor was lying half died.

She ran to her master, begged her to save her but he shouted.

"Why she ran? Let her bear this pain"

"Master, she will die. Just go and look at her. S-She will die. Please save her" She cried for Noor's life.

When he heard she'll die, he run to her room and saw what mess he created.

He quickly take her to hospital. Doctors were shocked to see her.

They didn't know what to do. Every inch of her body was bleeding.

Will she make it?

Doctor questioned himself.

After few hours doctor came,

"Sorry, Mr.Malik, we-we couldn't save her child" Sharnaz stumble hearing this.

She was pregnant and what he did.

He killed his own child.

Noor was in coma for 3 months, only Sharnaz knows how he spent these months.

He used to sit near her holding her hand.

And he always said "We'll bring our baby back in this world, just wake up"

After months,she woke up.

Noor wake up but the shine in her eyes was gone,the fire was gone.

And Sharnaz get what he wanted, a submissive wife who listen to him?

Sharnaz stopped rolling globe and looked at her, Noor who was sleeping on bed.

He stood up and laid beside her.

"We'll go tomorrow, again" He kissed her forehead.

Okay, here's the new chapter but I want you guys to vote and comment. I was not updating because I was not satisfied with the comments. If I am writing something I want you guys to  give feedback, I would love if you guys comment and vote.When you guys are not interested in giving me reviews then why would I be interested in updating. It kinda demotivates me when guys are not commenting. Sorry if I sound rude but I am not going to update until I get 10 comments and 15 votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.7K 25
"You can't force me" she screamed with teary eyes. "I can, I am your husband I can do whatever I want" he held her both wrist tightly and pushed her...
14.8K 519 20
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...
426K 25.7K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
2.4M 144K 39
β‹†Λ™βŸ‘ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐄π₯𝐒𝐭𝐞'𝐬 π‹πžπ πšπœπ² π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ β‹†Λ™βŸ‘ "Who owns you, Esha?" His eyes turned into the darkest shade of red, he...