Sinful (Teen Wolf Fanfiction)

By Crystal_Arora

Amaris Adrienne Luthor is 16 year old girl who just got shifted back to her father's howntown Beacon Hills. F... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

29 0 0
By Crystal_Arora

"Hey Amaris. Wait up."-Stiles said as he ran up to me leaving the school.

"Hey how was our day?"-I asked smiling.

"It was good. If you are free, can you join me for a group study?"

"On what exactly?"

"Lycanthropy."-He said in a 'duh' tone. Certainly, why would he even ask me for group study when there isn't an exam tomorrow.

"Alright. I will meet you in your driveway."

"Okay. Yeah. Good. So.....bye."-He shuddered miserably.

"Yeah bye."-I said and moved towards where my car was parked.

Awkarldy I found Stiles glancing at me. I shaved it aside and hit the gas.

.............

2hrs later.

So basically Stiles and I were talking about today's lacrosse game where Scott nearly changed. He and I made a plan to do a video call at night with Scotty.

So right now I was sitting on my bed with my laptop in front of me.

I had a book on werewolves I found in the library at my home. I was skimming through the pages reading about things. When my laptop suddenly made a noise and Stile's face popped up with Scott's little video on a spilt screen. I turned to them and smiled.

"Hey, guys."

"Hey Amaris."

"I found this book on werewolves and stuff. It looks kind of genuine, it says something about this plant that a hrm werewolves badly. It also has a small mention of hunters. Whereas the thing about silver killing a werewolf is kind of a rumor cause it says the hunters use it to symbolise their name and power. Where silver does kill the dark demonic spirit...And the page is torn at this end. Beside this is a picture of Zeus and Lycan. I didn't read about the history. But from what this book told, the shift can be caused through anything that's why a werewolf must find its 'anchor' which is English for ancoră in Romanian."

"Hmmm. Someone is doing their homework."-Stiles chirped in his fake flirty and bossy voice.

"Cause the both of you morons do not understand this. This town is plagued with hunters. And by default Scott is dating the leader's daughter. How poetically ironical. And I don't want Scott to become a lab rat for American intelligence."-I said and sighed followed by Scott and Stiles sighing or nodding.

I started as Stile's text arrived 'Scott looks like' but the connection froze his video, but as soon as the second text came Scott was dragged across the room and slammed onto a wall by Derek Hale.

A small yelp made its way to my throat which I held with my hand. Derek warned Scott about the game and then was about to leave when his sight got fixed on the screen for a minute. I looked awkwardly at the small rectangular self-view. But before I would turn my mother open the door.

"Amaris!"-She practically shouted, my eyes jumped to her figure standing with the door wide open, but suddenly back to my window. She walked up to the window opening it wide.

"You look like you saw a ghost."-She said as she gazed outside the wide-open window. Now I was regretting having a practical glass door as my window, with no balcony not to mention.

I got off my bed walking up to her, I closed the window right there and pushed her away slightly from the window.

"Yeah. Right. You were saying?"

"Dinners ready."-She said before turning and looking at the screen. She turned her head to mine with a raised eyebrow and a mocking smirk.

"Not what you thi-"-I started but she cut me off.

"Good evening boys."-She said before walking out of the door.

"She seemed pretty cool with the fact you were chatting to three guys, well two teenagers and one very adult guy."-Stiles said exaggerating.

"Shut up."-Me and Derek said at the same time.

.......................

We returned from the lacrosse game. Mom and Dad met Melissa at the game, they shared a long conversation before the age started while I was with Scott and Stiles discussing the consequences and benefits in multiple cases.

-------------------

Flashback

"Are you sure? I mean..... with Derek out of the picture, there is no one to train you to control. And I feel that maybe he was right when he asked you not to play. Anyways, Scott, I saw Allison and his father on the bleachers, maybe Allison's father will hesitate to kill you for being his daughter's boyfriend, but werewolf boyfriend, the odds are not in our favor. So,.... be patient, and calm. And DO NOT mind whatever that Coach or the audience says. DO NOT give in Scott. And if you feel angry, RUN OUT. Alright, we will manage the latter, but you friend, you run out."-I kept saying the whole thing until Scott's wide eyes stopped me.

"You called me friend."-He said smiling in disbelief. I turned to Stiles he was having the same expression.

"Yes...Yes, I did. Cause I have a feeling that we have a long road together. And we have to stick together to overcome whatever there it is waiting to get its ass kicked."-I said and we three laughed.

-----------------

I was sitting on the settee, thinking about the book which was lying behind me. But not minding it much, I kicked up the big chess board kept at the foot of my bookshelf and near my settee, falling on my feet in a second. A sharp pain rose through my foot and focussed on my ankle, and I knew I had a major sprain.

My parents entered the room surprisingly, I gave them a wide eye look, cause I didn't shout or cried.

My dad knelt beside my feet and took it in his hand, massaging it with two fingers, and pressing randomly at some points, analysing it. I looked up as my mother walked inside my bathroom.

"It's nothing major just a small sprain, wouldn't even last a day, if I adjust the muscle properly."-HE said and held above my heels and below the tendons, a small yelp erupted from my throat but died instantly. I grunted as my father fixed my foot in just three moves.

"That's it. Jane pass me the crepe bandage."-My mom passed it for the left one and my dad fixed it on my leg pushing my legging up.

"It will heal in a maximum of 2 to 3 hr."-He said and kissed me on my forehead.

"Thanks."-I said as I tried to get up, but he stopped me and carried me bridal style to my bed, lay me down. My mom came from beside him and covered the blankets till my waist.

"Try not to move a lot. I will get you a herbal tea that will help with the pain. If you need anything else or want to you the bathroom calls me or your father."-She said smiling tenderly to me as she walked but turned around and walked up to me kissing me on my forehead. The door opened again and dad peeked in throwing me my phone. Mom caught it and placed it on my nightstand. 

Few things still surprised me, as they barged side without even knowing I fell or wonder myself, mom catching the phone without any effort. But they are parents they know when their kids are in pain. And my mom always had the good catch and however the phone wasn't thrown it was tossed.

 Sighing I looked towards the open window in my room.

.............

It wasn't 15 mins when I felt someone staring at me. I looked up from the tea I was drinking and found Derek standing near the open window panels. He had his sour face and I knew he was somewhere pissed on them.

"Hey!"-I said force smiling and dragging it, he didn't answer. My smile fell and came to a guilty look I kept my cup and yanked the blankets off. I stood to walk towards him but my legs gave up as soon as I stood up. And the next thing I know is that Derek's hand was wrapped around my back and shoulders. As I saw into his eyes his hands slid through my waist down to the knees. He carried e bridal style to the settee and kept me down, I sat straight with my legs spread and he sat down at the place near my knees.

"Sorry!"-I said and cleared my throat. He didn't say anything and sat there with his face looking out through the window.

I knew he was angry that Stile and Scott turned him to the police for his sister's death whom he didn't even kill. I moved kept my head on his shoulder looking at the wall window. He moved his head slightly to corner his eye pupils which I felt but then turn back to where he was staring.

I knew he wasn't very the person to speak out about his problems and feelings. And talking a lot annoys him so does sarcasm. So I kept my silence not asking any question, cause sometimes silence is the answer to every question. The feeling that someone is there for you. Someone you can ever talk to if you ever decide so. But it is comfortable enough to know that someone is there for you. Maybe this is why Jace and I were like siblings, we didn't talk to each other when we face sadness in our life. We would just sit there our heads on each other's shoulders. And we would sit like that until the one with the problems starts speaking or crying. It happened multiple times and mostly it was me. Well, not crying but sharing the problem.

"What happened in your leg?"-He said and I answered in the same position not caring to move.

"I got a small sprain."

"Does it still hurts?"-He asked and I moved my head to look at his face. Changing the position I swung my legs down the settee but didn't stand. I pushed back and my back now touched the glass. Derek was sitting with his hands on his knees and the side, his legs propped up. While now in my new position my legs from the calf muscles were down. 

But moving in the new position somehow strikes a sharp pain and I let out a hiss and my back arched and calm down. Derek's hands covered mine and I saw as black veins started to appear on his hands.

"What are you doing?"

 "Taking your pain away."-he said and I gave him a puzzled look as he turned his head slightly his green orbs at the coroner of his eyes. I smiled at him.

"Wasn't it in the book?"-he asked giving a side smirk.

I smiled wider and leaned in to keep my head on his shoulder again.

"If I focus more. Yes! But I didn't believe it."-I said from the same position, but my smile disappeared. I retreated my head and sat straighter.

"Look Derek I am sorry for what happened because of Stiles and Scott. But I believe that Derek you should try helping Scott. You said something the day I helped you guys with the hunters, that you and Scott are now brothers. But I have seen much brotherhood, in every, they help each other. Derek, there are different approaches one by heart, one by the brain, and one by hatred. You are approaching hatred."-I said in a calm voice. He again moved his head a little to look at me. He then sat up straight.

"He is a bitten werewolf and a beta to the alpha. I would need your help."-He stated normally.

"Alpha? I thought you bit him."-I said my look was puzzled.

"No I didn't but you are not supposed to tell this to Scott, he must find this himself. My sister was killed by the same, and I am here to kill the same."-He said his voice turned determined and dark the same venom I recognise as vengeance laced.

"Why my help? Why not Stiles?"-I said nodding my head. He turned his head to me.

"Because he is a moron and annoying. You are smart and reliable. You don't speak much and are good at understanding things and people's emotions. You know how to defend yourself."-He said seriously. A little bit of 'duh' tone.

"Humans I can defend and beat. But a werewolf I am not sure."-I raised my eyebrows at him nodding. 

"I will help you with that. How much time will it take for your ankle to heal?"

"My dad fixed the muscles he said 3 hrs to the max."

"Tomorrow high in the morning."

"Okay."-I said and nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 17.1K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
974K 41K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
129K 2.5K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1.6M 53.3K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...