AVENGERS WATCH / REACT

By ohlookitsnolan

AVENGERS AND OTHERS REACT TO EDITS , CLIPS AND MEMES Avengers Ironman The winter soldier More+ SPOILERS!!!!! More

CHARACTERS
Getting them here
Memes
Memes 2
Memes 3
Love is a dagger
Bloopers
Actors 1
Art
Art 2
Proud bucky
Steve
Wanda
Goosey
Sam
Young natasha
Art/meme
Thor
Captain Marvel trailer
The Incredible Hulk
Ships 1
Ships 2
Art 4
Ship 3
Art 5
Art 6
Actor pics
Actor pics 2
Art 7
Language
Actor pics 3
New Avengers react story

Art 3

18.3K 310 28
By ohlookitsnolan

"So you finally admit it he is your son!" Rhodey says which makes most people stare at him confused.

Thor looks at the screen and than at Peter, "Son of stark, you can life mjolnir!?" Thor says asks loudly.

"What!? N-no I can't I-I mean I don't know!? It's just fanart!" Peter says frantically.

"If we ever get a break we shall test it!" Thor says happily which make Peter grin.

Tony starts laughing hysterically.

"This is hilarious" Clint says while laughing.

"Poor mr. Loki and mr. Thor" says Peter.

"Awesome!" Valkyrie say while falling of her chair with her alcohol.

Loki and Thor both start blushing and looking away from the screen.

Bruce and hulk both start chuckling quietly

"Haha Loki just stealing Thor food than Thor just looks suspicious" Sam laughs.

"Oh shut up, your exactly like that" Bucky says.

"Whatever do you mean?" Sam say batting his eyelashes trying to look innocent.

"Loki if you want food you should just ask you don't have to steal" Thor says rolling his eyes.

Loki just looks at him and smirked.

___________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 504 10
Conner and Kira end up 10 years in to the past when Mesagog places them there now with the help with the current rangers one they secretly know they...
87.6K 1.7K 28
Luna Baytop, young, fearless, and badass. Running into him changed her life drastically. Meeting her awoke a new side of him. Both with walls up. Bo...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1K 67 10
We are back again! Ting and his friends had watched the future in which they had withnessed their counterparts had being forced to participate in a...