His Sin ✔️

By Midika

*Mature Content* "You're mine," he growls, his grip on me tightening. "And I always get what I want." +++ One... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
EPILOGUE

THIRTY SIX

9K 416 91
By Midika

Word Count: 1612

~Amolet

The moment we land back in the mortal realm, I feel as though I can breathe again.

Lev doesn't stick around, disappearing into his room. I'll have to talk to him about the kiss later, and apologise endlessly for bringing him into this mess. Sinful left Hale to sweet talk Ira some more, and intelligently returned back to the immortal realm. I want to kill him for bringing Lev into this, even though I knew it was his way of distracting Ira, giving her something to concentrate on that isn't taunting us.

Had he not been there, I may have had to kiss Cian, and to reveal that we are mates in front of Ira is exactly what I don't want.

"You didn't tell me you found your mate."

I turn, examining Cian's ridged form. It's obvious he is hiding emotion behind a blank façade, a cold edge to his dark eyes. This is my chance to test the waters, to see if Cian believes Sinful's random blurt out that I have a mate. Thanks to him, I'm going to have to carry that lie until I'm ready to reveal to him that we are actually mates.

I swallow uncomfortably, tugging my cardigan off, excited to fall into bed and sleep, even though it's morning in the mortal realm now. "I didn't think you would have cared."

"Of course I would care," he responds softly.

I rest against the back of the couch, watching him stalk toward me, hands in his pockets. He has a cool grace about him whenever the mood shifts between us and we become wholly aware that a single movement on either of our sides could have us hurtling together. His eyes turn into a molten mix of burning emotions, all of which I've done so much to stop him from unleashing upon me.

"He's nobody important," I explain mindlessly, although I taste the lie on my tongue as it comes out. It will be a miracle is Cian actually believes me. "I don't want to be with him."

"What? Why not? Is it Lev?" he asks softly, nodding toward his door.

Gritting my teeth, I shake my head, gesturing for him to follow me into my room. I have enough shame about this as it is, I don't need Lev to overhear me blatantly lie to Cian.

"No, it's not Lev," I announce lowly, striding over to rip my curtains open, figuring it's unlikely I'll sleep at this point. A dark, looming sky greets me, matching my mood. The sun seems to be cowering away, similar to how I am. Similar to how I did with Ira. I'm silently grateful we won't be needing her for the plan until later on.

The door clicks closed as Cian leans against it. "So why not? Why would you give up on the mate bond, Amolet?"

Hurt. That's what I see lingering in his taut expression.

To be rejected by a mate is no feeling anyone could envy. It's one thing for them to pass, but it's another for them to reject you in favour for another. Cian has to face both. How he can still stand, still converse and go through each day as though every inch of his soul hasn't shattered and it struggling to be mended together.

Because he's consumed by revenge. I couldn't be more satisfied at being involved with this plan.

And not just because he's my mate.

"It would be selfish of me to focus on it right now when we are trying to deal Stace and Noah," I excuse, hoping it's enough to get him off my back. The way he looks at me, lashes so thick and dark they cast slight shadows over his eyes. "I don't want to bring an innocent into this."

"You're right..." he says with a shrug.

He casts his gaze down to the floor, jaw set in a stern line. What I would do for a glimpse into his thoughts, to make this easier on me. I want to be truthful with him, to stop playing this game between him and I and just reveal it to him, regardless of whether he choses to reject me or not, or to tell me he isn't ready to be with me.

"Are you okay?" I ask gently, taking a few wary steps toward him.

"It's just a shock. I thought maybe..."

He draws off, brows creasing. I pause in my step. He looks deep in thought, shifting through his emotions, not allowing me to witness a single one.

I take another step. "You thought what, Cian?"

He looks up at me, licking his lower lip slowly, holding my gaze.

I'm stunned, rooted to the spot as he step forward, closing the gap between us. "I know you feel it. I know you feel what is going on between us."

"And what might that be?" I ask breathlessly, letting the feeling of his power thrum through me. He tilts his head down, dark hair falling down over his eyes. I wrap my fingers into a fist, resisting the urge to reach up and brush hair back through my fingers, curious to know if it's as silken as it looks, especially with the roots looking as though they are dusted with fine cold powder.

"Your soul may belong to whoever this strange man is," he murmurs, reaching up to brush something from my shoulder. The touch, even through my clothing, sends a thrilling shiver along the surface of my skin. "But I see how your body reacts to me. I know you want me."

My lips part ever so slightly as I let out a slow, painful exhale.

How can I reply to that? My mind, body and soul belongs to him in a way that I cannot control. "How do you know?"

"I know you're going to kiss me, aren't you?" He responds. He doesn't sound conceited, more so daring me to give into my feelings, letting me know that he's ready for whatever I want to give him.

Suddenly, my resolve is nothing more than a watery mess seeping from my mind. All rational thoughts and fears are burnt in the ashes of the desire that grows inside of me, allowing me to concentrate on only one thing. Him.

To hell with everything.

I stride forward, ridding of all the space between us until our bodies crush together, and I'm grabbing either side of his face to kiss him.

For a moment, there's nothing but bliss. A physical sensation of something clicking into place takes a hold of me, luring down a dark, shadowy path and into the unknown. Sparks flutter at my fingertips, the feeling so unique there's no mistaking it for anything else. This is a bond, so raw and real it's forged from Fate himself, pairing us together for whatever reason it may be.

Cian flinches, pulling away to leave me reeling from the brevity of our kiss. He looks at me with stunned eyes, drawing his hands back to press his fingertips against his lips, the ghost of the feeling still there.

"I knew it," he breathes, before grabbing my forearm, tugging me toward him with force that nearly knocks me off my feet, his hand sweeping beneath my hair to hold the back of my neck, pulling his lips back to mine.

I melt immediately into the heat of the kiss, the feelings of sparks and the euphoria of having my affections met with the certainty of this passionate kiss.

He wants me. Through everything he's been though, there's still a part of him that is capable of loving again. And now all of that is focused on me.

With firm hands, he pushes me back by my hips, my back landing in the muddled covers of my bed. Giggling, I watch him pause, dark eyes tracing the lines of my body before he kneels on the bed over me, reaching out to caress the side of my face. I'm entranced by him. His everything is undeniably alluring. I don't know how I withheld myself from this.

"I've spent far too long wondering why the sight of you could bring me to my knees," he murmurs, more to himself than me. His hand ghosts over my skin lightly, along my jawline and down my neck, his touch so gentle and yet weighted by his forbidden intentions. "You're the most addicting woman I've ever met."

I let the sound of his voice drench me in shivers as his hand continue its glorious exploration of the minimal skin I have showing, the other one braced beside me.

"I should have told you sooner-"

He leans down to press his lips on mine, silencing me. I let him, his tongue sweeping into my mouth in a way I've never experienced before, my toes curling as a result. When he pulls away, we share a long gaze, one consumed by unspoken emotion and messy thoughts that we will have to sort out...later.

"You are mine, Amolet." He kisses my check, and then my jaw, and then my neck. His touches and kisses are so minimal I can hardly imagine what it will be like for him to fully unleash himself upon me. "And I am yours."

I grin, drawing his lips back to mine. And for once. I can finally relax.

💗••💗

If you guys are interested in reading more content from HIS SIN, you can find it now on Radish over ten chapters ahead!! (:

🦋••🦋

Check out Alpha Isaiah now on Wattpad and Radish (:

🐼••🐼

I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Instagram: Sophie_Midika

Snapchat: Midikacrane

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 55.5K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
205K 7.6K 42
"So you're a virgin, then." He says it so blatantly it rattles me to the core. "No! I mean, would it matter if I were?" "I suppose not," he muses, hi...
101K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
7.2K 728 34
"I am strong, I am fierce, I am untouchable." Freed from an institute on Vinco Island, Millicent has had her fair share of the supernatural world. S...