Vampers: Halloween Trial

By takumi41

A young bedwetting vampire princess named Viki has longed to experience the human tradition "Halloween." Howe... More

Chapter 1: The Vampire's Lore
Chapter 2: The Vampire's Test
Chapter 3: The Vampire's Treatment
Chapter 4: The Vampire's Confession
Chapter 5: The Vampire Wears Coddlers?
Chapter 6: The Vampire's Childish Choice
Chapter 7: The Vampire's Surprise
Chapter 9: The Vampire's Jealous Friend
Chapter 10: The Vampire's Padded Pact
Chapter 11: The Vampire's Little Secret
Chapter 12: The Vampire's Acceptance
Chapter 13: The Vampire's Servant
Chapter 14: The Vampire's Happy Halloween
Epilogue
Afterword
Further On

Chapter 8: The Vampire's First Play-Date

596 10 4
By takumi41

The sight of the road in a human town brings my fangs to appear. But, with an eager grin and recently changed diaper, my excitement for the day grew boundless.

I had been allowed to wear diapers at home since a couple days ago. Since then, my trips to the toilet have been fewer, but I've had fun regardless. Now that the day was Saturday, my promise to Abbey will be fulfilled.

Abbey asked about visiting, and my parents accepted the notion following the trial. However, Abbey could not host the event until Saturday as they were busy with school in the week. So, with the weekend here, Abbey and Sharon would have been free from school. Though, of course, Sharon already had plans with her family. Thus, this event would be for only Abbey and me.

My first actual visit with humans! The smile on my face was about ready to burst through the window. However, with my training and studies completed for today before the trip, I could look forward to this event Abbey has laid out for me.

Despite the original deadline for the trial to end by this week, the surprising results I brought to the table concurred for an extended period. Even I could tell the smile on my father's face to hear happy I was going through this excursion. He obviously hides it in front of the cabinet, but I could tell he's even happy seeing the results. Heehee! He only asks not to change my diaper, though. Silwy daddy! But I wove you still! Thoughts of his recent head pats caused me to blush.

A small beige two-story house with a blue car parked in front. This must have been the location designated from Abbey—which was transcribed by her mother. Putting our vehicle into park allowed us to exit the car.

Once I took a step outside, I could feel the flat concrete surface against my black slip-on shoe. Mother came to me and strapped a silver bag over my shoulder. Its contents weren't too heavy to me at the very least, but the bag rested at my hip against the pink skirt. Untucking my starry printed pink shirt, I faced my mother.

"Remember now," Mother instructed. "That bag has more changes for you if you need them. There's also a pair of underwear in case you wanted to trade out."

"Mom!" I pouted with a blush. "I remember you placing them in before we left. You don't have to remind me!"

"I know, I'm just worried, okay!" Her expression turned sour.

"It isn't like you're dropping me off to be sold," I turned away.

"Sigh, I know you said this "friend" of yours is sweet. I just can't find myself letting my girl go okay!" She proceeded to hug me. The warmth from her felt very comforting. Thus, I embraced her back.

"I'm sorry for worrying you," I responded.

"It's fine. I trust you will be okay. Just let me know otherwise, okay?"

"Mhm, will do!" After taking a step forward, I felt a tuck on my skirt. Turning around, I turned red. "Mom!" She had lifted my skirt, partially checking the status of my diaper.

"I'm sorry, dear, I really wanted to make sure you didn't need a change already."

"Miranda changed me before we left, so I should be fine." ...I should be fine. But...maybe I should change back to my panties.

Pressing the button near the tan door caused a sound to alarm throughout the inside of the house. Footsteps closed in near the other side of the door. Taking mothers hand, we squeezed each other tightly in anticipation.

The door gently opened, revealing a brunette woman, possibly in her late thirties. Sporting a pair of jeans and a white button-up shirt, she gave us a smile. "You must be Abbey's friend!" She stated as she glanced at me.

I smiled, snipping at the side of my skirt, performing a curtsy. Mother followed along, yanking her black skirt. "Yes, I'm Viki Alu. I am Abbey's friend."

"You're quite behaved, I see," The woman responded with a smile. She then faced back in the house, "Abbey!"

Several audible thuds derived from the stairs behind the woman. "Yes, mother?" questioned a familiar voice. Walking down the stairs was a young, brunette girl garbed in a pastel pink frilly dress. The hem fluttering by her knees as she walked down in her white socks. Seeing the young Abbey brought a smile to my face. "Oh, Viki!" Abbey shouted, running up to me. "I'm happy to see you again, teehee!"

"So, this is the girl you've been talking about," the woman exclaimed to Abbey.

"Uhhuh!" Abbey replied.

"I apologize," the woman stated. "I'm Abbey's mother."

"Nice to meet you," I gave another curtsy.

"Well..." mother began to speak. "I best get going now. I'll be back to pick you up at our arranged time." She gave another curtsy before walking off. However, she turned around a few steps in, "Oh, and have fun!" She finally took off.

The arranged time she referred to was around six. Thus, it'd give me more time to visit than I would in daycare.

Turning my attention back towards Abbey, I began wondering what we were going to do. I'm unfamiliar with how humans get together...let alone my own kind; if I'm being honest...I've only really done whatever I've wanted with Miranda following along.

"I'm happy to have you over," Abbey's mother stated. "Abbey's been talking about you every day now this week."

"Teehee, yup!" Abbey commented.

"But I wanted to tell you how happy I am for you to be my daughters' friend at daycare."

Aw, that's really nice of her to say! I've been delighted myself to have Abbey as a friend! "I'm happy to have her as a friend too! She's made daycare easier for me." I began to blush. "As well, um, helping me with things."

"I'm happy to hear that then," she looked proud as we looked over to Abbey. "I should mention this so that you don't have to be alarmed later on. Abbey has said a lot of things to me. Like, Viki's a sweet and nice girl, very smart, and rather shy.

I began to smile with pride hearing these compliments.

"However," she continued. "Abbey did mention that you were like her in that you wore protection."

My face turned red, feeling astonished. Oh no, is she going to ridicule me!

"It's perfectly fine, Viki. I'm rather fine with it since I'm certain you're aware Abbey's been put in diapers this week."

"Heehee, yeah," Abbey giggled.

"So don't feel bad. It's okay for you to wear them!"

The encouragement caused me to smile. "Thanks!"

"Though, you do look much younger than what Abbey mentioned."

"Hehe, thanks."

Abbey began tapping her feet on the ground with a pout, "Let's go pway already!" She took my hand and started luring me up the stairs.

"I'll be up to check on you girls later. So let me know if you need a change, okay." Her sentence closed off on a wink.

"Okay," I nodded back. "My changes are in my bag." Feeling another tug, we began scaling up the stairs. Abbey didn't hold on for long and went ahead of me—her diaper popped into view under the dress she wore. I bet one could see mine if they were behind me. Holding the backside of my skirt and blush, we found ourselves up the stairs.

The room immediately to the left was rather pink. This room befitted its resident—Abbey. Given the state it was in, I couldn't help feel warm and cozy just standing at the entrance. Stuffed animals of many animals sat on her pink bed, dolls spread around on multiple pastel-blue shelves and a monitor of some kind placed on the wall. This room had me jealous of how cute it was.

Dropping my bag next to her bed, Abbey looked towards me with a smile. "Do let my mother know if you need a change. I'm sure she'll change you like Teresa does. Especially if you make a stinky!"

I nodded with a blush, "Alright, I'll make sure to tell her then."

"Stinky Viki, hehe!"

Abbey's comments reminded me of the events a couple days ago. The same day I was allowed to wear diapers in my own estate. It was when I had gone to daycare.

***

"Hey, Abbey," I stated as I sat at the usual table in daycare. Seeing how I not only had Abbey's attention but Sharon's, I continued. "I was told it was okay to visit!"

"Really? Yay!" Abbey cheered in her seat.

"I'm happy for you," Sharon mentioned. "Though, I wish my family wasn't going to be busy this weekend so I could come too."

"Aw," Abbey whined. "Your Aunt was coming this weekend, right?"

"Yeah."

"I guess there's nothing you can do then."

After shrugging off the reality, we got back to our arts and crafts. However, I noticed Sharon wasn't up to her usual speed.

I found myself looking over to Sharon, unsure if something was wrong, only to find myself distracted—with the urge for the potty.

Good thing I have a diaper then. Otherwise, I would have to use those nasty toilets. Having accepted the act already given my routine in the day, I stopped what I was doing and relax.

A trickle squeezed into my diaper, filling that space with warmth. However, the warmth continued to spread around my waist as I continued to wet myself. Finding a short relief and a warm diaper, I had finished wetting my diaper. Yup, not bad at all!

It was only a short amount of relief, as the pressure on my system didn't seize. This nuisance wasn't just a regular potty break but an urge to poop. With my special treatment taken away, I'd have no access to a toilet to relieve this current predicament.

Not like I'd want to anyway! Using a filthy toilet like that! I better just hold it for the time being. I'll be able to go as much as I want at home.

However, seconds turned to minutes as we continued with our arts and crafts. The urge distracted me as I continuously shifted in my seat. We haven't even had naptime yet, let alone past the first hour.

Oof, it is hard to think with this urge. I didn't go since sometime yesterday, so it makes sense why I'd need to go now. Shifting in my seat caused me to feel the warm-wet stain of my diaper squishing against my waist. I'm supposed to go in my diaper, huh? I shook my head. What am I thinking! Poop my pants? I'm a vampire princess! How could I do such a foul deed!

Looking over the table once again, I found myself looking at Abbey—a girl who also wears diapers. Abbey did poop yesterday... I found myself frozen at the thought. It wasn't the same as peeing one's pants but releasing waste. However, at the time, I didn't belittle Abbey at all and treated her like a friend. Abbey would do the same for me...right? Silent at my own thought, the urge lingered in my system. It's okay, isn't it? It's okay...to go potty...right? Causing myself to go silent once again, I felt myself turning red.

My hands pushing against the chair gave leeway space for my padded rear under my skirt and the flat surface of the chair. It's okay...It's okay to go potty! Embracing my desire to act younger, closing my eyes, I forced myself to push.

The urge built pressure on my bottom, causing me to stop. Taking another deep breath, I pushed again. Once again, it built up even more towards my bottom. This is it then; if I try more, I will definitely be a poopy princess. Taking another look at Abbey, I took another deep breath before proceeding.

A new feeling emerged one I was familiar with on the toilet—pooping. However, this feeling was out of this world and different from what I remember. I could feel myself turning an even bright shade of red as it proceeded to slide into my diaper. Audible flatulence escaped in the process. Taking another breath, I continued to push and poop my pants.

With the deed done, a wretched stench coming from my own waist, I took a deep breath. It was very different from when I'd wet myself, but a bit more active. However, a smile came to my face, feeling relief from what I just did.

Well, that wasn't bad at all! I didn't need to fuss over it that much! With another smile, I ignorantly sat back down. The mushy material proceeded to squish itself on my legs. It was warm and felt a little awkward. Uhh, whoops... Well, I certainly made a mess, hehe.

"Abbey," Sharon called out. "Did you poop?" Not even a minute had gone by since I made my mess.

Abbey shook her head, "No, why do you...." Her nose began to wrinkle. Both their faces turned to face me. "Viki?"

I looked down towards the floor, "I'm sorry...It was me...I um...went potty."

"Aw," both the girls smiled.

"That's what diapers are for," Abbey commented.

"It's fine. I hope you feel better," Sharon added.

"Teehee," I giggled with a smile. I'm so happy they are okay with it! Maybe pooping my pants isn't so bad after all! "Thanks!"

"Oh my!" voiced an energetic voice to my side. Turning towards the voice, Teresa gave a big smile. "I believe someone needs a change."

"Heehee," I giggled once again. "That'd be me."

"Yup, I could tell," Teresa smiled along. "I'd give you a check, but I believe my nose has done a thorough job. We should get you cleaned up then before naptime, huh?"

"Yeah," I stood up. Taking Teresa's hand, she leads me to get a change.

***

The thought of pooping my pants lingered in my mind until Abbey cheerfully skipped across her room. "So," Abbey turned to face me. "Do you like my room?"

No time was required to answer this, "I find it quite adorable." The amount of color within her room was warm and pleasant. However, the added objects around gave me a childish aura that brought me a smile.

"Hehe, thanks!" she smiled in response. "Would you like to see my dolls?"

The dolls she must had mentioned were all sitting on shelves. None were near the kind I've seen in my world. Us vampires never played much with dolls, which I found a shame. However, these dolls looked very well kept from what I could tell at a general glance. "Sure, I'd love to see them," I responded.

"Yay!" Abbey shouted. Her volume had to have been easy enough for her mother to hear all the way across the house. She swiftly held two dolls in her hand before bringing them closer to me. "Be gentle with them," she stated as she had one out.

Following Abbey's order, I took adoll. The doll was clearly meant to be a girl with long blonde hair. A gentle face was artfully put on them alongside a white strap dress. The main body felt a bit sturdy with plastic material. This doll was nothing like the one I had seen and played with at daycare. This doll would have to be more expensive than those flimsy models.

"Teehee, I call that one Sally!" Abbey commented.

"I see," I responded, gazing at Sally, the doll.

"Now, let me show you, Tina!" Abbey stated, offering the doll trade. Following through with the transaction allowed me to see Tina the doll. Tina was very similar to Sally, except for being an entirely different design. "Well, what do you think of them?"

Given that I hadn't had any dolls, a bit of jealousy built up inside me, to begin with. "I really like them. But they seem fancier than the kind of dolls I'd have expected."

"Haha, yeah, Sharon once said the same thing."

"Is that so?" I guess it is difficult to picture Abbey with more delicate objects. "How did you come by getting these?" I couldn't imagine these being an average purchase within a store. Although, I don't exactly know what human stores do carry.

"Huhu, impressed are you," Abbey smirked. "My mother took me to this old shop that had a really cute doll. I never had seen anything like it before and begged her to get it for me. She told me if I promised I'd take extra care of her, she'd get it. I did my best, and eventually, she helped me hunt for special dolls."

"Interesting. I'd say you've been doing an excellent job for their well-being."

"Hehe, thanks! Would you like to play with them now?"

I smiled towards her, "Sure, I'd love to." We have nothing like this back home, so I'm looking forward to this!

Abbey presented Sally in her hand, and I followed her directions with Tina. Bringing other dolls into our space, we began making pretend adventures the dolls would take part in.

Ten minutes have gone by while Abbey and I giggled for the lamest misfortunate events occurring for a doll. From the scent in the room that changed a few minutes prior, Abbey had wet her diaper.

"They tripped and fell," Abbey stated. "And that's when they dropped the keys to the building. But they really had to go potty."

"Haha, that is rather unfortunate," I replied.

"Yup!" Abbey grinned. "It'd help if they were wearing a diaper like us."

A presence approached near the door. Turning my direction towards the doorway, I saw Abbey's mother with a tray of something smelling sweet.

"Hey girls," voiced Abbey's mother. "I wanted to check on you two and give you something you could use for a tea party." After giving a wink towards Abbey, she placed the tray on the nearby table.

"Thanks, mom!" Abbey smiled.

Abbey's mother approached Abbey lifting the backside of her skirt, "You're wet, sweetie. Let me give you a change first, okay?"

"Okay," Abbey stood up.

Abbey's mother then faced me, "How are you, Viki?"

"I'm having fun," I responded with a smile. I really am having a lot of fun! I don't think I'd have felt this way just remaining with my own kind.

"Haha, that's great to hear," she smirked. "But I was wondering how your diaper was."

"Oh..." I silently blushed. Well, I haven't used it, so that'd mean I'm all clean. "I'm clean."

"Dry, huh? Well, let me know if you do need a change."

"Okay," I nodded back.

"Well, let's get you cleaned up first," she voiced towards Abbey.

"Kay," Abbey responded, following her mother out the door.

Abbey returned to the table with her diaper changed, where her mother placed cookies, cups, and a pitcher. "Would you like to have a tea party?"

I smiled at the question, "I'd love to."

"Yay!" Abbey shouted.

Abbey wasn't capable of pouring the pitcher efficiently. Thus, I took it upon myself to tackle the task.

"Thanks, Viki," Abbey sat with a smile.

With both our cups filled, I brought the cup to my mouth with the highest of manners. Sipping on the drink told me this sweet taste was much closer to the kind I have enjoyed. Seeing Abbey pouring a spoonsful of sugar into her cup told me this was closer to the natural style. Adding a few spoons of sugar myself, I brought the sweet fragrance back to my mouth.

I haven't ever had a real tea party like this. Us vampires rarely have any real gatherings after all. Looking over to Abbey, she returned my smile. "It has been ages since I've last had a tea party of this quality."

"Teehee," Abbey giggled. "I'm glad you can have one now, then."

Taking another sip brought about a sensation throughout my body. The sweet content was right up my alley. However, the liquids brought about a sudden urge to pee within me.

I could always ask to use their toilet. They aren't that gross, so the bathroom shouldn't be that dirty...should it? But they are aware of my Coddlers anyways. So, what would be the point of me using the toilet just to hide my secret? With that thought in mind, I opened my legs and relaxed. There wasn't a need for me to hold on to this urge any longer.

"Are you okay?" Abbey questioned. While I was silent with a blush, it was apparent she took notice.

"Um, yeah," I replied with a blush. "I uh, was trying to um...." I began turning red, "go potty...."

"Oh, had to pee? Well, that's fine, that's what our diapers are for!" Abbey stood up with a smile and a sense of pride. "Diapers are great, aren't they?"

I nodded, returning to my meditative state. A trickle began coursing its way into my diaper, causing that spot to be pleasantly warm. Diapers are rather splendid for some reason. They are comfy and useful. I don't think I'd ever have come to this discovery if it wasn't for the recent events.

My mind began thinking about the course of the week. This week for me, had been vastly different from any period in my life. I went to the human world, met a few humans even becoming their friends! That had been a dream of mine, and now it was a reality. Humans aren't bad at all! I knew we only misunderstood them because of the things in the past. Now I bet we'll remain friends forever! I started imagining the lifespan of a human compared to a vampire. ...At least I think we will? How long do humans live typically? I know vampires can live up to a few hundred years old. Oh well, I'll have to think about that later.

With my mind content on this week, the stream warming my diaper dribbled its last bit. "All done," I announced with a blushing smile. Abbey gave a smile in return.

The snacks on the table cleared, Abbey stood up from her seat. "Wanna play house?"

"House?" I questioned. The object in question was one we stood in. However, I was unfamiliar with how one was to "play" it. "How does that work?"

"It's simple," Abbey stated. "I'll play the mamma and you play my baby. Since you did have an accident and all teehee."

So, in other words, we act out parts. "Okay, that seems simple." This must be a human game, then?

"Yup, okay baby, heehee!" Abbey took my hand. "You can only crawl, okay?"

I got down on all four of my limbs, "Okay." Crouching down reminded me of my wet diaper. "Um, shouldn't I get a change first?"

"Call me mommy baby," Abbey corrected me. "And it should be fine; mommy will come to check on us some time anyways."

I see, so I will have to wait in the wet diaper then. Well, not like it isn't harmful to wear. I wiggled my skirt, covering padded-butt back and forth with a smile. It sounds like Abbey's experienced wearing a diaper. This must be how it is for her, then?

"Um, Ab...I mean, mommy. Since going back to diapers, have you asked to go potty?" I have a few times now that I've worn the diaper a few days, but I haven't used the toilet myself that much.

Abbey returned an innocent smile, "Nope!"

"I see, so you've only gone in your diaper then?"

"Yeah, but they aren't that bad, right?"

I smiled, "Nope, they are honestly comfy. I guess we might be strange, haha."

"Haha, yeah," Abbey laughed along. "I've had more actual accidents this week, though. I mean, like, I would go without really knowing."

"Oh, I see," I responded. That'd be a unique experience. To go potty without being aware of it.

"But I think it's time to feed my baby!" Abbey instructed.

She assisted me in laying back on her lap. It felt a little odd being slightly taller than the younger girl. However, the warmth of her body was pleasant. Plus, her human scent enveloping me brought a smile.

"Open wide!" She held one of the spoons I used for tea time. However, nothing was in the spoon. This command caused me to be afraid to fully open my mouth. If she were to investigate my teeth, my secret as a vampire would be well-known.

Holding back slightly, I opened my mouth to a small margin. Thankfully, the spoon entered without any questions.

"Good baby! Here are some yum yums!"

Repeating the process a few times, when Abbey picked up some invisible food source on the table and stuck the spoon in my mouth, she placed the spoon back on the table. "Wasn't that great, baby!"

Playing along, I began to nod, "Mhm."

Abbey frowned, "Now now, babies don't talk!"

I suppose she is right. Even as a vampire, I'm aware my kind can't talk immediately after they are born. However, they do begin learning Ansen roughly a year after they are born. "Hehe!" I giggled with a smile picturing a baby—that I was trying to play with.

"That's my baby!" Abbey turned me over and held me up in her arms. The semi-hug was rather pleasant, especially being well treated by a human. Her hand began patting my back repeatedly.

What is Abbey doing? After a few pats on my back, I couldn't resist questioning. "Um, mommy. What are you doing?"

"Oh baby, I was trying to help you burp silwy!"

Burp? I think that's some kind of noise being made? "Ah," I constructed a noise.

"All better now," Abbey stated, holding me up in her arms.

This baby treatment isn't bad at all...maybe I should note this in my mind to share with Miranda...

Abbey guided me to her bed, uncovering the white sheets under the pink comforter. "Time for my baby's nap!"

Naptime here? I guess babies do need their sleep. I faked a yawn before crawling up to the bed. However, it wasn't much of a challenge climbing up on all four; however, Abbey did push me—on my padded rear. Now on her bed, the scent of Abbey is embedded on the pillow.

Laying on Abbey's bed, a presence approached us. Abbey's mother peered through the room, giving us a smile. "I didn't mean to interrupt you, but I wanted to check on you two." Her swift hands peeked under Abbey's pink dress. "Well, my babies dry." She then turned to face me.

I began to blush, given my diaper was wet. "I um..."

"Viki went pee-pee," Abbey answered for me.

"Is that true?" Abbey's mother questioned.

"Mhm," I turned red. "My diaper's wet."

"Well then," She gave a smile. "We'll have to change you then. Follow me."

Taking her hand, I took my bag and followed her out of the room. She led me a room across the hall. This room was far more expansive, though plain compared to Abbey's. A pink mat was on the floor that she guided me to. Following her instruction, I proceeded to lay back on the soft matting.

I'm getting my diaper changed. This was the obvious outcome of this. I'm sorry, mother! I'll just have to keep this change a secret.

"Now, let me make this nice and fast, okay, Viki? Let me know if you feel uncomfortable, okay."

"Okay..." I blushed. "Um...thanks..." Giving a smile, I lifted my legs in the air.

"Aw, you're welcome!"

This change felt awkward, though for obvious reasons. Abbey's mother was a human woman and someone I recently just met. However, I did my best to picture her in Teresa's place.

Like Teresa, she applied a powder before taping up the diaper. I wasn't sure what its uses were, but perhaps it was something we needed to adopt at my own house.

"And all done!" She announced. "How do you feel?"

"Better," I stated as I stood up. "Thanks for changing me!" I gave her a curtsy.

"Haha, you should teach Abbey a thing or two. But you're free to go back now." She opened the door freeing me from the current room.

"Alright," I nodded before walking out with the bag in hand. However, a thirsting feeling pinged inside me. "Um," I stopped. "I'm kind of thirsty...."

"Aw," she smiled. "Why don't you follow me real fast then."

Following behind her, she leads me to a relatively small kitchen. It had the standards as a fridge, table, utensils, and oven. Though it was meek in comparison to the kitchen at our current estate.

She opened an overhead cabinet with a yank, taking a pink-clear plastic cup out of it. "Will water be fine? We do have juices if you'd like or soda."

The sound of juices caught my interest. "What kinds of juices?"

She put the cup up to the fridge's open portion, and a vibrating sound reverberated in the air. After a couple seconds, one ice cube, two, three, and four plopped out into the cup. This mechanism was something I was unaware of.

"We have grape, strawberry lemonade, cherry, apple, and orange."

Given the choices, I wanted to be somewhat adventurous now that I was in the human world. "Strawberry Lemonade." These were two flavors I liked, but never at the same time. Humans sure have many creations.

The brunette-haired woman took a carton out of the right side of the fridge before twisting the blue cap. Pouring the sweet-smelling liquid into the cup, she handed it to me with a smile. Returning her smile, I took hold of the chilled cup. Sipping its contents caused a swirling of a very sweet taste budding along with my tongue—and my teeth.

Downing, the whole drink in one go, brought a fanged expression on my face. Unable to hide given the delightful drink, she smiled back.

"You liked that, huh?" She asked.

"Yeah, it was delicious!" I responded.

"Here, I'll give you another glass then," She took hold of the cup. Pouring more of the drink into the cup, she returned it to me. I proceeded to drink from it once more. "What kinds of things you like, Viki?"

Swallowing the liquid, I returned her gaze. "I like to read."

"Ah, I see," She responded.

You know, I think it's rude of me that I haven't asked her name yet. The thought came to mind as it felt like I hadn't given the woman the respect she deserved. "Um, what's your name?"

"Oh?" She scratched her head. "My name is Amelia, though you can call me Abbey's mother if you like."

"Ah, I'd rather call you Amelia if that's fine."

"That is fine too," Amelia replied with a smile.

Taking another sip, a reverberating sound rang within the room. It jingled to some sort of beat as if a song.

Amelia pulled out a rectangular device that was the source of the sound. This device was likely a phone I remembered reading about within a book.

"I'm sorry, let me take this real fast. You can have more if you'd like, though." Amelia put the phone up to her left ear before walking out of the kitchen.

"Hello," Amelia said quietly. The voice was quiet enough that no mere human would have been able to hear her; however, that was no feat for a vampire of my stature.

"Mrrff raff grrrf," A sound responded near Amelia. I wasn't sure what the sound was until I put together that she was on the phone. This was most likely the other end of the phone's line.

I guess I can't hear a phone at a medium distance away then. At least clearly. I can't make out any sound patterns that a being would make, after all.

"But, you promised," Amelia whispered back. "You said we had longer!" The tone of her voice felt emotional. "We can't pay back everything yet. We need more time! Please!"

The more I sipped on the drink, the topic Amelia kept mentioning was a topic of funding or money as far as I could tell. I knew it wasn't of my business, but it sounded rather dire. Humans have their troubles...I know they've had to have experience hardships like us vampires have. But I suppose there are troubles they have to endure.

Amelia pronounced a conclusion before walking back into the kitchen. "I apologize about that."

"It's fine," I tilted my head. "This juice is delicious!"

She smiled back to me, "I'm happy to hear that." Amelia then held the juice in hand and put it back in the fridge. "When you're finished, you can set the cup on the table, and I'll take care of it later, alright."

"Okay," I responded, taking another sip. Drinking the sweet contents, I grew curious about Abbey's surrounding life. Abbey's a rather charming girl. But it sounds like she could be expecting a rather tricky life...

Finishing the drink, I cleared my mind placing the cup on the table as instructed. Finding my way to the stairs, I headed back to Abbey's room.

Returning to the pink oasis that was Abbey's room, a different scene was painted. Given our previous exchange, it was going to be my naptime. However, Abbey laid about on her bed, sound asleep. "Hehe," I giggled quietly. "Guess mommy needs naptime too!" Tiptoeing over, I laid next to her. "Sweep, well, mommy!" I whispered before relaxing.

"Sweep well, Viki," Abbey murmured back.

Used to the middle-of-the-day naptimes from daycare, I felt a pleasant slumber take upon me.

Once again, sitting in the seat of the black vehicle, mother and I made our return to our domain. Saying goodbye was pleasant, as it gave me hope to visit once again. Especially seeing Abbey's smile as I left.

"How did that visit go?" mother asked.

I openly smiled with fangs on display, "I loved it!"

"Really?" she smirked. "I'm impressed to hear continuous positive results, Viki. Perhaps this was a good thing, yes?"

"Yeah!" I smiled once more. However, another urge built in me—a need to pee. Thinking back to Abbey, she was all diapers and no toilet the girl. Diapers really aren't that bad at all! After that thought, the pleasantly warm liquid oozed out into my diaper. "Teehee!" I blushed.

"Hm?" mother looked puzzled.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I tilted my head. "I kind of went ahead and wet myself."

She gave me a smile, "And that's perfectly fine, sweetie! I don't mind my wittle princess having done her business in her wittle diaper."

Her hand reached over and began tickling me, "Heehee!"

"We'll make sure to change you when we arrive back." A change to look forward to, I recounted the noted concepts to exchange with Miranda once we did get back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257 29 14
»Would you want to live as one? Being afraid of the sunlight which results in you not being able to enjoy a happy and sunny day, being dependent on s...
283 2 21
Baby Kaiden was raised by a Vampire Hunter, the Babysitter uses a Vampire Fly to turn her Baby into a Vampire, will Baby Kaiden kill his own Mother o...
3.1K 94 14
Following Viki's previous trial in "Vampers: Halloween Trial" comes a new trial almost a year later. Viki, the vampire princess and her human friends...
224 0 19
A vampire has been following 21 year old Autumn. When she gets attacked, and the attackers leave her on the streets to die, will he come to the rescu...