Our Masked Love (TAEKOOK)

By Taebabykookie23

" Jungkook you are carefree person and we don't have any love between us . I thought you would understand cau... More

Chapter 01
Charecters
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 ( jh past start )
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 ( jh past end )

Chapter 20

1.1K 34 1
By Taebabykookie23

With Jackson.......

He usually works hard but now the only thing he does is work work . If he took a moment break , he becomes a crying mess . Tao is feeling helpless seeing his brother like that .

He went to his office the following day and they arranged for another meeting with Jung Empire in the evening.

With hoseok.........

Hoseok went to his office , he was happy that everything will be settled between hobi and jackson , he as a brother bought a good husband for his brother bright future.

He informed Wang empire about their meeting the next day . He didn't inform that they want to have a dinner cause he wanna say it personally to jackson . He attended a meeting and is going to have lunch but he felt something off . He didn't receive a single call or text from hobi which is making him feel uneasy .

Hoseok tried calling hobi but the call didn't connect . He immediately called sehun who is busy in touching hobi against his will . He looked at his phone and smirked showing his screen to hobi who got a ray of hope seeing his brother name on the screen .

" Dare to make a sound hobi and you will see a very bad me " and thats it hobi suppressed his cries , sehun attended the call and put it on speaker talking ever so sweetly

" Helloo.. hyung .. " a tensed voice came through other side making sehun smirk " Hello sehun , is hobi with you " hobi cried silently listening to his hyung voice which he needed more at this situation .

" No hyung ... I didn't go to uni today why hyung any problem " he answered back adding a hint of fake concern , his fingers tracing hobi face who is disgusted at the touch and crying hard . " He is not attending my call , I am worried about him " he voiced out his worry which only made a evil smirk decorate on sehun face .

Hoseok is always a hurdle in his way and the vulnerability in hoseok voice made him happy ( sadist ) .
" What!! I will ask his whereabouts to our classmates hyung " hoseok believed his fake concern " please do sehun , thank you " and he off the call .

He again touched hobi face  , hobi yanked away his hand " don't touch me with your dirty hands , I will kill you " hobi was angry at himself for being a weak person and somehow sehun is attracted to this fierce hobi
" Looks like this cutie here dared to raise voice at me " he gripped hobi jaw tightly making him wince in pain .

" And did your hyung voice gave you the dare to yell at me ? " He gripped tightened which hobi used his full strength to push away sehun and stood up  " YES yes my hyung is my strength and I am sure he will save me and kill you " hobi didn't stutter cause he is sure now that his hyung know his missing , he sure will save him .

Sehun gave a hard slap on hobi already bruised cheek making him fall on bed " You will get it back hobi , I thought to make love to you after marriage but guess what .... Be ready for the punishment babe " he went away leaving a crying mess on the bed like that.

" Hyu-hyung *hic * please come * hic* fast hyung hobi is scared " he cried for more time and fell asleep .

In meanwhile sehun called hoseok and told that his classmates didn't see hobi in the campus from the start and thats the last straw for hoseok , he set himself to search for hobi . He is searching every place but there is not even a single clue about hobi .

He found hobi mobile and started to search in that all possible routes . He didn't eat anything and searching for his brother. It's already 4 in evening , hoseok is searching for his brother since 4 hours non stop , he is very vulnerable and could break down any moment . There is not even a single clue about hobi .

Hoseok told Charles to inform Jackson that to cancel their meeting tomorrow .

Charles called tao who is sitting with Jackson to have snacks mostly forcing Jackson to eat food which Jackson skipped afternoon . Tao immediately attended the call " Hello Charles , why did you call this time , anything important " he asked immediately , Jackson when he heard Chris name he looked up at tao .

" Hello tao , hoseok sir told to inform you to cancel the meeting tomorrow " as they both are little close they don't use formal language . " Why to cancel the meeting " and that caught Jackson attention , he signalled tao to put on speaker and he complied .

They heard some disturbances on the other line and finally Charles spoke up " Hoseok hyung is not in the stage to attend the meeting tao " his voice is like he is feeling low .

" Charles speak up whats wrong with hoseok , what happened to him " Charles heard Jackson stern voice and he debated for few seconds and finally decided to speak up cause Jackson is the only person who genuinely care for these brothers and he can help them find hobi .

" Sir , it's actually.....not about hoseok sir , it's hobi sir ... " As soon as the word left Charles mouth Jackson yanked the phone from tao hand and his panicked voice can be heard
" wha-what happen to hobi , Charles tell fast what happen to hobi " Jackson was impatient to know about hobi

" Sir .. hobi sir is missing "

" Mis- missing what do you mean missing " he was shocked to listen the news , his mind is still processing the news . " He went to uni but he didn't return till now , hoseok hyung called all his friends but no clue about him "

" Where is hoseok now "

" He is in the base sir "

" I am coming " and with that Jackson and tao literally ran to their car and sped up to the base , he already knew the address .

In less than 20 minutes Jackson and tao reached there and saw that everyone is trying to get a positive response about hobi missing . Among them they saw hoseok trying his best to not breakdown and searching for his brother .

Jackson walked to hoseok and placed his hand on hoseok shoulder . Hoseok turned back and was surprised to see Jackson there .

" Why didn't you told me that hobi is missing , we are still a family hoseok , let's search for him together " hoseok really needed a support for him and he got that from Jackson in his most needed time . He hugged Jackson and let out his tears . In few minutes , hoseok told him what sehun told what he found everything .

" I don't know where I am missing pieces , I couldn't find what is going on "

" Driver dropped hobi in his uni and clearly saw that he went inside , it's even recorded in the cctv footage but from there he went missing , he didn't go to any class , there is no proof that he left uni not even in the cctv recording "

" Sehun told me he didn't go to uni today and he informed that his classmates told him that they didn't see hobi in uni "

Yes sehun managed the cctv footage of him entering and exiting the uni and in parking lot there is no cctv camera and he saw no one when he is taking hobi out. 

" Let's go to hobi uni and try one more time " They both went to hobi uni and it's almost time that all students left . They were asking every single student about hobi . May be god heard their prayers when hoseok came across one particular student .

" Did you see hobi in uni from morning " he asked and what he got reply sure helped him find his brother .

" Yes sir , I saw him with sehun morning in the parking lot " hoseok is getting angry listening to the statement that mean sehun lied to him and why ??

" Are you sure ?? "

" Yes sir "

That student went off . Yes sehun thought he saw no one in the parking but he is wrong because one person already saw him .

Hoseok informed Jackson and he was about to call sehun to ask him but Jackson stopped him " don't hoseok , he lied mean he know about hobi , let's go in person and ask him "

Hoseok nodded his head and sent his men to check on sehun while they try for another clue but his men informed that no one is present in their house.

" Track him down " hoseok ordered his men who started their work but no use , they couldn't track his number . Jackson took the issue in his own hands  , he was shocked " This is the highly updated security system , it's so difficult to track it down "

They are surprised " how can a normal college boy know about this well secured system , something is fishy hoseok "

While with sehun........

He got to know that hoseok men enquired in his house " good you reached my home but no you can't reach me hoseok "

" Hobi baby I thought to delay our honeymoon but see your hyung is more curious about you , so let's give your hyung a gift " he smirked badly ...........

Hope you all are doing good 😊

Stay safe and healthy 😊

Like and comment 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.4K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
397K 22.9K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
467K 18.2K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
305K 11.1K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...