Tethered to You (Alastor X OC)

By whatevers_whatev

A young woman named Ariel is messing around one night and accidentally summons a trickster demon by mistake... More

A/N
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44 (pt. 1)
Ch 44 (pt. 2)
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Epilogue.
Final Notes.
UPDATE!

Ch 24

3.8K 118 21
By whatevers_whatev

Ariels POV

I knocked on the hotel door, and then my hands returned to Alastor's bicep. He had his hands behind his back, and was not happy to be here, but he came anyway.

Just to be with me.

The door opened and there stood Charlie, a big smile on her face. This time it didn't fall when she saw us, but she actually looked relieved.

She snatched me away from Alastor and wrapped me into a big hug, earning a bit of radio feedback from the radio demon.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy you're alright! I offered you a room here but Al said you were alright, but I wasn't sure and I didn't know what happened I felt so bad-"

She kept rambling and I hugged her back, "hey! Hey, shhhh, it's alright," I chuckled, and she finally stopped blubbering.

I pulled her to arms length, and smiled, "Alastor took care of me..." I reassured her and she let out a soft breath, then returned my smile.

"Good...and I can't thank you enough for what you did for the hotel, seriously," she said as she invited us in.

I returned to Alastor's side, and he grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

The hotel was brighter and looked more open and welcoming. The girl Vaggie from last time was over at the arcade machines, playing Pac-Man.

I smiled softly at the image, and then looked around more. It looked like a real hangout now, it was clean and well organized, and if a demon happened to walk in it would seem welcoming.

Suddenly Alastor's hand slipped away from mine and I turned to face him. He looked down at me, his eyes looking affectionate whereas his body language was cold and stoic.

"Dear, does this silly hotel truly mean a lot to you?" He asked softly, and I gently grasped his arm, not enjoying the lack of contact between us.

"I just feel like it's a good idea...not everyone is proud of who they were before, this is the opportunity to change themselves," I said sheepishly. Charlie had gone to talk to Vaggie so it was just us.

He sighed, and closed his eyes before waving his hand. A microphone appeared in his hand and he tapped the face of it, earning some feedback as a reply.

"Very well..." he mumbled and then threw on his radio host persona, bringing the microphone close to his lips.

"Hello sinners!" My eyes widened when the radio in the lobby screeched and tuned itself suddenly to where Alastor's voice was echoing through it.

Unbeknownst to me, every single radio in hell was doing the same exact thing.

"Now, I know you've all been busy with your loathsome hellish activities, but I have a little announcement to make!" He went on, and both girls were now staring at us, mouths dropped.

"As you know your princess, Charlie, has opened a little-experiment, shall we say?- to help rehabilitate sinners! Why, it's simply preposterous, but-!" He held up his finger and looked down at me, throwing me a wink.

"I've stopped by and the decorations are simply to marvel at! Oh how wonderful, yes indeedy! I'd advise you to give it a little stop-by yourselves!" He added a little chuckle and then signed off, the microphone in his hand disappearing.

I gave him a big smile, "oh Al! That was so sweet you didn't have to-"

He turned to me and gently grabbed my face, "my darling, I'd move Heaven and hell to see that gorgeous smile...it was nothing," he said softly, and I blushed.

Then we were bombarded.

"Al what the heck! That was so cool, thank you!" Charlie said excitedly, and then proceeded to pull out a huge wad of cash, "how much did you want for the advertisement?"

He blinked at her, and chuckled. Actually chuckled, I recognized it as one of his more genuine laughs.

"Darling, no need, but thank you for the offer," he declined politely, and Charlie looked perplexed but pleased nonetheless.

Then he spun around and started dragging me to the door.

"Well we best be off! Good luck princess, we may stop by again, who knows, toodles!" The door slammed shut before anyone could say anything to him and I just let him drag me down the street.

When we got a reasonable distance from the hotel he just walked with me normally. I squeezed his hand.

"That was sweet Al..."

"I did it for you...not the blasted well being of that idiotic hotel," he grumbled and I giggled.

"Well, then it was still sweet," I said, and watched as he blushed, "why did we leave so suddenly?" I asked him after a moment.

He blew a sigh from between his lips in a very dramatic fashion and shrugged, "I just wanted to spend more time with you darling...I apologize for taking you away from your little friends," he said and I shrugged.

"I wasn't mad, only wondering, and if time is what you want well then..." I bumped his arm and caused him to stumble slightly before he recovered himself, "I'm right here," I finished playfully.

As we walked, many demons stared. Mostly they stared at Alastor like he just killed their firstborn, but some looked at me. Some held questioning looks, others skeptical.

I noticed we had been walking for a very long time, and looked over at Alastor. He had a calm look on his face, and it reminded me of the night we walked home from my birthday dinner.

I squeezed his hand and he didn't look at me, but he squeezed my hand back.

Then he bewildered me when he very suddenly looked over at me and said, "parlez-vous français?"

I tilted my head quizzically, wondering why he's asking me if I speak French.

"Why do you want to know if I speak French?" I chuckled, and his eyes widened.

"I was simply wondering, darling...do you?" He asked curiously, and I shrugged.

"Not really? I understood what you said, but when it comes to speaking it I'm not so hot," I replied to which he nodded.

"I mean...if you spoke to me in French, I could probably follow the conversation," I continued with a little hand gesture, "but I'd be replying in English, so it'd be really weird,"

He chuckled, "vous êtes adorable,"

The way he spoke it was so smooth and eloquent, like is was his first language. For some reason it made my heart beat a little faster, and heat rose to my face.

"I am not adorable..." I grumbled, to which he laughed.

Then finally the radio station came into view, and I let out a soft relieved sigh. My feet were starting to hurt.

Alastor opened the door for me, to which I scrunched my nose at him in a playful way. He stuck his tongue out at me and I giggled.

Looking up, Betts was behind the counter per usual. She had stopped typing on the computer to greet us.

"Welcome back, sir," she said, her small voice barely reaching us. Then she looked to me, I could see the gears turning as she tried to figure out how to greet me.

"And you, ma'am," is what she went with and I made a face.

"Ew, we don't need all that ma'am stuff," I waved my hand, and gave her a smile, "my name is Ariel,"

She nodded, "yes, miss Ariel,"

The way her eyes cast down made my smile falter. She's so timid. I wonder if Alastor treats her well, or if she's just naturally like this.

Either way I'd like her to warm up to me.

When we reached the elevator, Alastor scoffed just as the doors shut. I looked up at him, an eyebrow raised.

"What?"

He glanced down at me and he was wearing a soft pout. I don't know how you pout while smiling, but he seems to be able to create an abundance of facial expressions while constantly smiling.

"I've been telling her for months that she can call me Alastor," he started, "but she never does!"

I rolled my eyes, "are you nice to her?"

He thought it over, then looked down at me, "define nice," he said and I slapped my hand over my face.

He relented as the elevator dinged and we stepped out into his loft.

"Okay, okay, so maybe I'm not the nicest to her, but I'm not outwardly nasty towards her!" He defended and I sighed.

"Al, I know it's not really in your nature to be nice, or even relatively decent to other people-er, demons I mean...but if you want them to use your name you gotta be nice," I said to him.

"The reason she calls you sir is because she's afraid of you," I turned to face him, putting my hands on his chest, "sir~" I purred, making his eyes widen.

His hands landed on my waist, and I was lifted up, and suddenly we were in bed.

He cuddled up to me, and sighed, "Ok, I quite like it when you say it like that," he said and I smacked his arm, chuckling.

Then he huffed, "I suppose I'll work on it."

I smiled and snuggled into his chest.

"Good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.7K 20
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ An alternat...
74.7K 1.7K 18
Angel and Alastor, pure opposites, and yet when Angel gets hurt, a new soft side of the Radio Demon is shown. A side Angel now yearns for. THIS STOR...
181K 6K 31
Book two of Predator and Prey (If you haven't read that one I suggest you read it first) Word count- 32,385 ⚠️warnings⚠️ this story will contain lang...
292K 9.7K 35
Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providing entertainment for her new passion pro...