Celebrity Treatment

By astromynight100

"My whole family loves you, my friends love you, even my all servants love you.....what alse do you need Jeon... More

🪴 CHARACTERS 🪴
🪴 1 🪴
🪴 2 🪴
🪴 3 🪴
🪴 4 🪴
🪴 5 🪴
🪴 6 🪴
🪴 8 🪴
🪴 9 🪴
🪴 10 🪴
🪴 11 🪴
🪴 12 🪴
🪴 13 🪴
🪴 14 🪴
🪴 15 🪴
🪴 16 🪴
🪴 17 🪴
🪴 18 🪴
🪴 19 🪴
🪴 20 🪴
🪴 21 🪴
🪴 22🪴
🪴23🪴
🪴24🪴
🪴 25 🪴
🪴 26 🪴
🪴 27 🪴
🪴28🪴
🪴29🪴
🪴30🪴
🎤 31 🩺
🎤 32 🩺
🎤33🩺
🎤34🩺
🎤35🩺
🎤36🩺
🎤37🩺
🎤38🩺
🎤39🩺
🎤40🩺
🎤41🩺
🎤42🩺
🎤43🩺
🎤44🩺
🎤45🩺
🎤46🩺
🎤47🩺
🎤48🩺
🎤49🩺

🪴 7 🪴

5.1K 258 43
By astromynight100

Namjoon pressed the doorbell of Taehyung's mansion as hard as he could. A man around his late thirties opened the door.

"Namjoon sir!"

"Patric where is your sir??"

"S-sir is in his room....has just returned..." Patric relied.

Namjoon checked his watch,it was 6:30am.

"Call your sir...right now!!!!"

"Is there any earthquake hyung???... why did you disturb my sleep" Taehyung said in a lazy voice, eyes were fighting with morning sunray to open properly.

"Well if you want that sleep doesn't leave you forever, come home with me right now...."Namjoon said.

"Wait....what???I'm not going anywhere...please" Taehyung said in irritation.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung...I'm not in a mood to bear your tantrums....dad is waiting for you, so follow me right now!!!" Namjoon shouted and dragged the idol with him.

As his lazy eyes finally got victory with sunlight, Taehyung saw his dad standing in there beautiful lawn with cold face.

"Hey dad what is it I was sleeping and...."

"I thought I had made enough rooms in my house....so why my son needed to sleep somewhere else" Dong Hyung cut his speech.

"Can't I spend my time in my own house??"

:I won't have any objection if you did that...but unfortunately I'm full aware that where you were spending your time and with whom".

"That's completely my business..."

"It's not!!!when you have a legally weeded husband here....."

"I didn't accept him!!and that marriage too" Taehyung shouted

"That doesn't change anything...You have to take his responsibility".

"Baby... Jungkook is a very good child, he was waiting for you the whole night at dinner table. Please don't be unnecessary rude on him" Mrs. Kim caressed his shoulder

"Do you think if Jin got to know, where were you last night...what will happen??" Namjoon shouted.

"Taehyung don't let your stupid act to break our family ever" Namjoon left.

Taehyung entered his room. He was expecting his room has already owned by someone else. But shockingly he didn't find any trace of another person who was living in his room for one month. Except one luggage bag in the corner of his huge closet.
His all staff and belongings were untouched and cleaned. He pulled his bedside drawer to keep his personal stuff and find a huge money which he forgot there and his girlfriend claimed to be used by his so called husband. He didn't, he didn't even touch all those cards he had left.

He looked at the bed. It was tidy and clean like noone touched it for a long time. 'Where does he sleep???' He thought for a minute.

The day was extremely boring for Taehyung. Only things he has done was sleeping and resting in his room, Dong Hyung ordered him to stay at home. In the evening he went to their garden to catch some fresh air.

''Wow Simon, you have worked hard" he said to the gardener observing the exotic beautiful flowers and plants.

"I did not......it's all done by Jungkook sir...." Simon replied with smile.

"He's really very kind!! He treated my disease and gave me medicines free of cost" he gladly said.

'Wow he has already made his place in everyone's good list.....' Taehyung thought.

"Simon... if Jin Jin Hyung returned tell him I want to meet him" Taehyung told.

Taehyung got interrupted by a phone call which brought smile on his lip.
Simon left but before he entere Dong Hyung called him.

Jungkook returned home earlier as he promised his mother in law. His mind was occupied with soo many thoughts, Jin had already informed him about Taehyung. He went to their room hesitately. But the idol was not there.

He took a quick shower and came downstairs with Simon's medicines and went their backyard to find him. But the darkness was making it difficult for him. He was about to return when two hands sneaked around his waist from behind. He got scared, before he could do something the owner of those hand said " I missed you soo much ".

Jungkook knew that voice. Last time he heard this voice when it was saying 'I do' almost one month ago. He flinched immediately. He tried to move but the hold got tight.

"I know you are mad at me,but please forgive me....I promise I'll never do it again" he said.

Jungkook stood there like a statue, he didn't know what he should say to his husband with whom he never talked.

"Wow...what a moment!!!" Jin interrupted from behind.

Taehyung looked at Jin and turned back toward Jungkook. In the dim light of their garden he recognized his husband's beautiful face which turned red. He immediately left his waist.

I-I thought it was Jin Hyung Taehyung tried to clear everything.

"It's....ok" Jungkook replied softly.

"Oh come on you two....grow up.....you're already married" Jin shouted.

"Hyung how are you??? I missed you" Taehyung hugged him

"You naughty bear, you know I can't be mad at you...he slapped his shoulder and hugged him back.
Jungkook smiled and left.

whole family was enjoying their dinner. Dong Hyung asked the maid to bring pomegranate juice but got angry when he received a glass of warm milk instead.

"Can't you understand....???...want my juice" he shouted.

''Jungkook sir.....told us.... not give you that'' she shuttered.

Suddenly Jungkook earned whole family's stares on him. Specifically his husband's.

''Papa your plan was nice....but when uncle Simon was replacing your juice with alcohol, he himself couldn't control his greed and drunk some and then when I went to give him medicines and smell it on him....he confessed his crime '' Jungkook said in a soft tone.

And with that the whole family's stares shifted to Dong Hyung.

"Jungkook....son...why you are torturing your papa??" He pouted

"Don't you dare to blame him...Mr. Kim he did right''. Mrs. Kim shouted.

Suddenly Namjoon's phone started ringing.

''Some reporters have tried to enter the mansion secretly, our guards prevented them...i think somehow they got to know something about Tae's marriage....and that's why....but we have to be careful ok....'' Namjoon said cutting the call.

''....I'm done!...good night everyone!!!" Taehyung said and left before anyone could say anything. Jungkook looked at him confusingly.

''Oh come on...you're not going to war....so relax...'' Jin whispered but that failed to erase the rising tension from Jungkook's mind as they were going towards Taehyung's room.

''Kookie give him this desert, he left it at dinner table... ''Jin handed him creme caramel which he made for Taehyung.

''Good night.....have a wonderful night" Jin smirked left.

Jungkook helplessly looked at his disappearing figure. He finally able to knock the door after five long minutes. But after knocking more than three times he did get any response. Thinking that Taehyung must be in bathroom, he gathered his all courage and opened the door..

As he entered chilling cold of air conditioner welcomed him. The room was almost dark, little light which was coming from outside through the balcony wasn't enough to make the room visible. Yes, his husband was in bathroom, he heard the sound of water.

Taehyung was really disturbed cause he couldn't talk to Sarah properly and then these crazy reporters who were interrupting his privacy and then most importantly this unwanted marriage. He came out of bathroom rubbing a towel on his face. Suddenly he saw someone was standing near the balcony back facing him. Considering that person as a psycho reporter he immediately went to him and captured him from behind. He pushed him on nearest couch and hovered over him.

'' Who are you????" Taehyung roared.

".......your.....de..dessert....."

"....what????" Taehyung took out his phone and on the flashlight.

He found Jungkook lying under him and looking at him with fearful eyes. He got up immediately and on the lights of the room. Jungkook stood up.

"I...I...I mean.....Jin hyung sent t..this for.......you..." Jungkook pointed toward the creme caramel on the coffee table.

"Ok....I thought the reporters.......are you alright?" Taehyung asked .

Jungkook nodded. He was rubbing his right forearm with left hand.

"I used to sleep in this temperature....
do........you feeling cold??"

"No..no...it's ok....."

"Why didn't you used the closets? There is enough please"

"....it just.....that" but Jungkook's shuttered reply interrupted by a phone's ringing.

Taehyung checked his phone. "I need to attend this....excuse me" saying that Taehyung left the room alone with his nervous husband. Jungkook sat on the couch and tried to relax. He covered a duvet on him and was waiting for his husband with hopeful eyes. Soon tiredness replaced hope and he fell asleep.

Thanks for reading....
Sorry guys for late update...
I'm really thankful to all of you for giving your time to my book....😇😇😇 and please don't forget to comment....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 18.3K 37
Law of love The country has laws, rules that must be obeyed by people. Love also has laws, Jungkook also has rules. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung w...
417K 14.3K 20
Broken Taehyung leave his home to find Jungkook, his first love. Only to ask Jungkook to kill him, just like what he promised before leaving him alon...
392K 22.6K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
182K 7.9K 53
Jungkook was an omega like no other.He did everything that an omega wasn't supposed to do.Piercings ,tattoos,ripped muscles and all.Bending rules was...