What You Caused | Bonus Chapt...

-maiwrites

Bonus chapters from my book 'What You Caused' *** 17+ content *** Еще

Authors Note
Bonus Chapter 01 | Peen enter vagene*
An imagine by @enemies2loverz
Bonus Chapter 02 | New Years day
Bonus Chapter 04 | Graduation
Bonus Chapter 05 | Date nights

Bonus Chapter 03 | Izzy's first glug glug*

46.3K 934 1.3K
-maiwrites

A/N feeling a lil generous today so here's smut ;)

Isabella:

"Izzy," Lucas' voice cuts through my book induced haze, drawing my attention away from the story at hand and onto Lucas who is laying on my lap.

"Mm," I murmur in reply, only flicking my eyes down to him for a fleeting moment before returning my gaze back onto the words of my book.

"Izzzyyyyy," he whines, trying to peek his head up from under the book so he can catch my attention again. When I'm yet to reply, Lucas lets out an annoyed huff of breath and reaches up to ultimately grab it out of my hands.

I frown. "Heyyy. What do you want? I was at a good bit."

"What I want is your attention," Lucas quirks an eyebrow, "your nose has been stuck in that fucking book all day."

"Because it's really good," I mutter, running my fingers through Lucas' hair, pushing the strands away from his face. I stroke the side of his temple with my thumb. "You don't see me complaining when you spend all day playing video games."

"That's different," Lucas mumbles indignantly.

"Yeah?" I raise an eyebrow. "How so?"

"It just is."

"Yeah, I don't think so."

Lucas pulls a face. "Shut up."

I shake my head. "You're so immature." I smile as I peck his lips upside down. "Are you gonna give my book back now?"

Lucas slides off my lap and sits back up, he brings the book up from behind his back and dangles it in front of my face. I try to grab it but he pulls it higher over my head.

I furrow my eyebrows and try to make a lunge for the book but he only moves it again out of my grasp.

"Hey, no fair."

"You're too slow." Lucas laughs as I try to make another grab and then keeping his eyes on me, he grins and chucks the book right to the edge of the bed.

I try to move forward to get it but before I can, Lucas tackles me down flat onto my back, his right hand keeping my wrists locked over my head. "No book until you give me attention," he teases.

I narrow my eyes at him. "You're impossible."

Letting go of my wrist, Lucas takes a hold of my face in his hands and presses his lips against mine. He begins to kiss me more intensely, a kiss that has me sighing against his mouth as his tongue explores mine.

Before I know if, his shirt is off and my hands are roaming his back and chest and every inch of skin I can reach.

"You said you wanted attention right," I say breathlessly as Lucas moves to kiss my neck.

He makes a humming sound against my skin in what I believe is a yes.

"Well let me give you attention then. You're not giving me a chance to."

"You are though."

I gently lift Lucas' head so he's making eye contact with me. "No, I wanna in other ways."

"What other ways?" He asks confused.

"You know." I raise my eyebrows, "In other ways."

It takes a moment but then his brain catches up to him, slowly an amused expression crosses. "Wait really?"

I nod. "Yeah."

"You sure?"

I nod again and smile. "Yeah."

A flash of a grin flickers on Lucas' lips before his head inches towards mine and his lips meet mine in a fleeting kiss. It's short and sweet, his tongue barely teasing the seam of my mouth before he pulls away.

"Okay then, if you're sure," he says, his thumb aimlessly tracing my lips. "Get on your knees baby."

It's almost embarrassing how quickly I get onto the floor.

A laugh pushes through Lucas' lips as he scooches forward so he's seated at the end of the bed. I situate myself in front of his legs, my fingers already finding the zipper of his jeans.

"Someone's eager." He quirks an eyebrow as I yank down his pants and boxers simultaneously, freeing his semi hard dick.

"Very," I agree, looking up at my boyfriend as my fingers wrapping around his thick shaft. "I told you I want my book back."

"Right, right." Already, Lucas's breathing pattern begins to change at that mere touch alone. His hands scoop up my hair into a make shift ponytail, as my mouth dips forward and I take in the head of his cock, my tongue flicking to lick the sensitive underside. I feel Lucas grow harder in my mouth as I then slowly begin to suck.

"Izzy, baby," Lucas groans, his grip on my hair getting harsher as I begin to suck harder, taking more of him into my mouth. They more he continues to tug at my hair, the more it me causes me to hollow out my cheeks. "You should see how you look right now." His voice becomes strained, "so gorgeous, so fucking gorgeous."

I continue to bob my head up and down his shaft, twisting my hand at the base of his cock as I continue to suck and suck and suck, the lewd sounds of me deadass guzzling his cock mixing in the air with the sounds of Lucas' groans.

Groans that grow from simply breathy to whole hearted, loud moans the moment I start to take him even deeper until I feel him all the way down in the curve of my throat.

Bam, everyone make way for my special move: deepthroating.

"Fuuuuuuck," Lucas curses loudly, his hand going limp around my hair. I lift up my eyes to see his head thrown back in pure ecstasy, his adam's apple moving up and down repeatedly. When he looks down at me again, his hazel eyes are thoroughly dilated till the green is nothing but a small ring around the deep black of his irises. "Izzy," he gulps, "how the fuck are you taking me this deep?"

One of my hands go to rest on his thigh as I pull his dick out of my mouth with a pop. "Um," I blink up at Lucas, as he stares down at me with a frazzled expression etched across his face for stopping the blow job. "I have a lot of experience with my toothbrush babe, it kind of disabled my gag reflex."

Lucas shuts his eyes and half moans/groans/laughs at my answer. "Right," he says through a gravelly voice, his fist retightening around my hair as pushes my head gently forward onto his cock again. "Forget I asked."

I oblige, taking him into my mouth again, lapping up the beads of pre-cum at the slit of his cock. As I begin the motions of my epic blowjob routine back into play, Lucas this time around begins to assert a little more dominance by controlling the movements of my head moving up and down his dick via my hair. Every tug against my scalp shoots a jolt of pleasure through me and I moan against his length.

Eventually, his movements grow more faster and frantic therefore as does mine and I feel his thighs begin to jerk slightly, as his cock pulses inside my mouth. Saliva pools at the corners of my mouth as I continue to suck, keeping my ryhtmn with my hand, knowing Lucas is right there.

"Izzy, I'm about to come," he breathes heavy through his nose. He attempts to lift me off of him as he grows even closer but I continue to suck until a guttual moan racks through him and he explodes in my mouth.

His hands on my hair grow slack as his thighs continue to twitch uncontrollably until every last drop is emptied into my mouth. Then, I pull my self off him, lift my gaze to lock with his and swallow.

Lucas mumbles something incoherent, all flushed faces and disheveled and shuts his eyes before falling flat onto his back onto the bed.

I wipe my mouth usuing the back of my hand. "Now, was that enough attention for you?"

"Yes," he all but whispers, speaking in a quiet voice, "Yes. I think that was more than enough."

"So can I go back to reading my book in peace?"

He laughs. "Yes, you can."

AUTHORS NOTE:

this chapter was supposed to be for lucas' bday bj scene in chapter 94 but i preferred this concept a lot more so here u go. i deserve a kiss on the cheek from all of you guys because i'm supposed to be revising for my two exams tomorrow but instead i'm writing smut 🤞

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

172 22 10
The title says it all hehe... Enjoy my Maves❤️ Request is also open.🥰
19.6K 279 19
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
55.2K 526 29
i wrote this when i was 13 so i'm sorry for how bad it is but a lot of people seem to enjoy it so i'm leaving it up, just know i am self aware x
STEPS Elise

Документальная проза

15.7K 889 34
This is my memoir. As such, I am letting you in on the most intimate parts of me. No glib opinion piece or a well-thought-out theory, this. It's me...