Her Volkovs : Forever and Ever

By stardustglitters

This book is about the special moments in the life of Belle, Nikolai and Alexei with the twins, the Russian M... More

Cast Part 1: Main Characters
Author's Note
Her Volkovs Series Link

Part 1. Volkov, Vodka and Vampires

9K 247 84
By stardustglitters

Author's Note:

Do not read halfway through the chapter if you are a minor or someone who is not comfortable talking about blood. The rest of you unhinged followers of the series, go on and get your fix.

Love you!

-star

Featured Song: Tadow by Masego and FKJ.

~

Sometime before Belle's pregnancy with Alexei's Baby

Belle's POV

"The baby wolves are down. I repeat, the baby wolves are down." Whispered Nikolai as he scoots over beside me on the floor inside our pantry. He just finished putting the twins to sleep after what looked like a wrestling match between him and his little duplicates. Not only that he competes with his children in suckling my nipples to go to sleep, it seems that Vyacheslav Nikolai Volkov nicknamed Vyko and Roustam Viktor Volkov nicknamed Rust are giving Nikolai, the Russian Mafia Boss, a run for his money.

Vyko, lovingly called Junior by almost everyone in the mansion as he is a copy of Nikolai in every way, is already showing early signs of, well, being a Volkov. He has his Papa's beautiful dark green eyes, long thick lashes and the innate irresistible charm I call the Volkov Effect. He and his brother are momma's boys who want to be with me all the time. Particularly and amusingly, Vyko hates it when his fathers are touchy and intimate with me. I swear, he is one determined and relentless little Volkov. No matter what he is doing and how tired or sleepy he is, he will do anything to stop Nikolai and Alexei from kissing or touching me.

He is also very protective of his brother, Rust. At a very early age, Vyko already looks out for his brother. A trait that his Pa's had for each other.  I have seen many times how he would kiss his brother's head when Rust was asleep or in a gloomy mood. He will find a way to ease him down, wether it be a toy or just simply laying next to him until his brother felt better.

Rust on the other hand is the more quiet one and has a little bit of a mood. He is often chill doing his own thing, but when something irks him, the most effective way to calm him down is when Nikolai or Alexei takes him to the garage to see the cars he and his brother will eventually inherit as Nikolai and Alexei's heirs to the whole Volkov Empire. Rust loves cars and bikes so much that Alexei made sure that the twins had a custom made Rolls-Royce mini car designed cribs.

"Are you sure you've put Vyko to sleep—sleep? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes crawling here and throws something at your face again." I said, teasingly. I am actually suppressing a giggle as I recall how he had to wear sun glasses indoors at meetings for days because he has a very prominent bruise around his left eye caused by his own underboss who smashed a toy at his beautiful face. At that time, Nikolai was napping and snoring on my lap in bed when suddenly, Vyko, the son he asked for from the heavens, had a different idea. And the weapon of choice is a toy clock with a hard lining.

"How old will Junior have to be before I can send him off to boarding school?" Nikolai says playfully while showing me his phone with a live feed of the twins' room.

Nikolai and Alexei take our safety very seriously especially after what happened to us in the hands of Sergey Yvanislov, with the FBI, and Axel's uncle who was found to be the traitor in the Conglomerate. I found out that the whole mansion is monitored twenty-four hours by a professional team of security people in a control room somewhere. Apparently, they were also responsible in securing our network and all of our devices, including everyone's phone in the mansion, VH servers and basically every single electronic footprint that might incriminate and be used against the Volkovs. I did not know they even existed until we brought home the twins. Even the friggin FBI was not able to track them down when the mansion was raided.

The one thing that bothers me however is, how many scandalous and private acts have they witnessed us doing? I cringe at the thought. 

"Nikolai, the twins will be home schooled remember?" I replied teasingly.

"Fucking hell, really?" He flinched and turned to rest his back on the floor while looking up at me with crinkled eyebrows as though trying to figure out if I'm being serious or not.  

"Hahaha! I guess someone is going to have another bout of Broken Heart Syndrome." Alexei inserted, mocking Nikolai. He's wearing a black tailored suit with a vest inside and looks like a proper billion dollar gentleman that he actually is. He just got home from a meeting with Axel and Artan. And he smells so damn sexy even after a long day.

Alexei held the back of my head and kisses me on my lips, taking his sweet time to make small bites and lightly suckling the tip of my tongue. He looks at me with sparkling eyes and a naughty smile on his face like he's up to something and then proceeds to bend down to attempt to kiss Nikolai on his lips. My heart almost jumped out of my chest. Omg. This is it. The moment I've been waiting for.

To my utter dismay however, Nikolai was able to quickly bury his head on my stomach. He cursed his brother in thick Russian accent through my belly, spitting lightning here and there.  "Po'shyol ' na hui! Mu'dak!"  *Fuck off. Asshole.*

Alexei just laughed it off and kissed his brother on his cheek instead. He then took a bottle of vodka, shot glasses and some chips from the counter. He sat with us on the floor pouring shots for himself and Nikolai.

Nikolai took a few shots with Alexei before resting his head back on my lap. The man despite taking a back seat from the Russian Mafia still works very hard everyday and focused his time and attention in being a father to the twins and at the same time making sure that Volkov Holdings stays on top of the game despite the scandal of his arrest. Alexei as a new Boss, took charge of the Russian Mafia with Andrey and Dimitri by his side while Boris and Yuri are with Nikolai most of the time. Nikolai and Alexei remained to be the most powerful men in the underworld.

The two are still very protective and possessive of me. Their appetite for sex is still like that of crazed wild animals. And there's still not a day or days in a week that my body is not sore in being sexually manhandled by the two. This time however, I think that no sex will be had since I'm on my period.

"Hey baby?"

"Hmm?" I mumbled while I gesture Alexei to come rest his head on my shoulder. He pushed against my neck gently with his nose and mouth and inhales me like a crazy man.

"Are you still having the blood thing?" Nikolai continued.

"Yes. Down there is like the Nile river when God turned the waters to blood, the fish died and the Egyptians could not drink the foul water." I responded almost immediately as I am so afraid of what he might say or ask next. Their reactions however mortified me to a different level.

"Weak ass men." Alexei snorted.

"I'd drink it." Said Nikolai.

"Alright, that's it for me tonight. You two sickhead continue with your Vodka." I stood up and left them in the pantry. Oh my goodness, I can't believe they are saying what I think they are saying.

As I got in the elevator, I can feel my face flush, my heart pound in my chest and my bloody pussy pulsate. What is wrong with me?

-

**Nikolai and Alexei in the Pantry**

Alexei: (lights a cigarette) She did not say no.

Nikolai: (snickered like a naughty teenage boy and lights a cigarette, his hair disheveled and covering his forehead) 

Alexei: (Shook his head at his brother) Stavros has cargo stuck in Odessa and asking for clean transport from Ukraine to New York. Offers 70 - 30.

Nikolai: Did you respond accordingly?

Alexei: Da'. I told him to fuck off.

Nikolai: That's mean. (chuckles mockingly) How about De Alba and Artan?

Alexei: Stavros is trying trying to reach them too but Axel was more interested in pushing the Conglomerate rule on "his wife". He wants to be with the princess soon.

Nikolai: And Artan?

Alexei: The Albanian is a no show. He's been off the grid for a while now.

Nikolai: While we're at it, how about that Irish licker? Does his family demand anything?

Alexei: (laughs out loud) The kid owns half of the Irish underworld while in a fucking pacifier and his dirty little mouth has already sucked on our wife's skin. He's going to be a problem ten - fifteen years down the road if his unhealthy fixation is not weaned down.

Nikolai: In the next meeting, remind me to accidentally trip that tiny fucker?

Alexei: (shook his head at his brother) I'll let Junior and Rust do their thing if that time comes.

Nikolai: Piz-dets! I have more problem fending off men who obsess over my wife than in running the fucking Russian Mafia.

Alexei: Such a pain in the ass, that beautiful woman.

~

Belle's POV

After checking on the twins, I took a cold shower to calm my nerves a bit. I put on my pad, dressed comfortably and laid in the middle of the bed, scrolling through my phone aimlessly.

I'm bleeding for goodness sakes! Why do I feel so hot and sinful? It's not like we haven't had sex for weeks. We had amazing sex three days ago before my period. In fact, my soul almost left my body when I was thoroughly fucked while my hands were tied around my back with a rope that was also connected to my neck. Nikolai's manhood pounded my pussy and Alexei's hard pulsating member choked my throat, making me gag several times. The darkness and depravity in Alexei's eyes made it more exhilarating.

While in the middle of my thoughts, I received a message on our chat group.

*Volkov Chat*

I_will_eat_your_pussy: Bloody or not, everyday baby.

Mrs_Volkov: No! Go away Nikolai! If Alexei insists too, both of you can sleep in the next bedroom with the twins.

ThouShallBeSpanked: That hurt.

I_will_eat_your_pussy: We're outside. Open the door, baby.

I asked Yuri to send me a screenshot of the security feed outside of the master bedroom, it shows Nikolai talking on his phone and Alexei waiting impatiently while the butler and the two maids behind them are holding folded beddings. Oh my goodness, they have come prepared.

Moments later, the door clicked open. Nikolai looked at me momentarily, smoothly took his clothes off and got into the shower butt naked. The man is still as sexy as the first time I saw him. Every part of him looks like a perfectly sculpted piece of art. Most of all, Nikolai is still the epitome of a bad boy through and through. He walks his talk and people fear and respect him for that.

His brother, a man who is perfect in every way, is someone you can trust your heart with. Like his brother, he is as sexy as the first time I saw him—even sexier now. He gets things done in a combination of suave and danger. Unlike his brother, Alexei is the more playful one. He may be dangerous but he is chill at the same time. I'd probably break someone's heart by thinking this but, Alexei is the husband I'd take to a PTA meeting with.

Alexei took his jacket off leaving his inner vest. He sat on the sofa right across our bed, leg crossed over the other and a cigarette in between his lips. He's looking at me intently, as though waiting patiently for the butler and the maids to finish setting the beddings a couple times over the existing ones. I wonder if they know what is actually going on.

I got back to bed and remained quiet when the butler and the maids left. This time Alexei stripped naked and got into the bathroom as well. He used the other shower head right across Nikolai's. From my position I can see through the door how titillating the situation is at the moment. My lady parts are having a revolution right now and the two are not making this easier for me.

I turned to the opposite side and hugged a pillow tightly while squeezing my thighs together. Get a grip, Belle! You are on your period! Control the situation.  Your husbands can't do anything if you say no. Just say no.

While my heart is racing like hell, the shower heads went silent one after the other. Moments later, everything around me turned pitch black. I then noticed this one tiny red dot which looks very familiar near the foot of our bed. And then that scent. That signature scent of a Volkov man: sensual, elegant and cultured.

"Princess." Alexei whispered to my right ear. I felt him gently taking my dress off while my panties is being pulled down, I assume by Nikolai. This made me very uncomfortable knowing that I was about to free bleed on our bed in the presence of my husbands.

Perhaps Alexei felt my uneasiness so he assures me that he got me. They both slowed it down at first, kissing me gently, sucking my skin and nipples with just enough pressure to relax my body.

And then I felt Nikolai climb on top of me, lapping my lips roughly this time as he reaches down my wet slit to play with my clit.  A gasp escaped my mouth in both pleasure and momentary panic.

"Tell me that you want this Arabella." Said Nikolai, his voice low and hoarse as though he took pleasure in somehow proving that I am so damn turned on right now.

"Say it princess, do you fucking want this? We need to hear it from you." Alexei demanded.

I had to swallow the lump in my throat before I can finally say a word, "Yes. I want this! I want the two of you inside me Nikolai, Alexei."

Someone tied my wrists together on top of my head tightly. At this moment, I felt like I have already given up control over what's going to happen. What they did next however, surprised me in a disgusting and yet so exciting way. I felt someone suckling my nipple while the other one was slowly going down on my bleeding pussy. Oh my god!

My legs were spread apart and then I felt my wet pussy being licked and sucked. A moan escaped my mouth as his tongue dove deeply in between my slit. He then spreads my entrance apart and brushed his tongue from my pussy hole and up to my cl!t several times. I could vividly hear the slurping sound of his mouth against my wet skin.

He then started suckling on my bud while his fingers were plunging down my hole, again and again. I was already floating in Volkov wonderland when suddenly I felt some subtle movement around me. Not long after, someone is rubbing my pussy again. He fingers my slit and inserts them inside my hole like he's reaching for a goddam jelly from a jar. He hooked his fingers inside and started to make short quick wiggles and twirls upwards and then side to side.

"Aww, yes Nikolai, Alexei!" The words rolled out of my mouth as I wasn't able to contain myself.

He pushed my thighs towards my belly and then drills his tongue into my pussy hole. This time, my knees started to shake and my body trembled. He began flicking in between my slit when he felt that I was about to come. I moaned without inhibition as I hold onto the sheets with both hands while stream of hot liquid spurted out of my pussy. I momentarily lost my sense of hearing as I experience my first ever orgasm while I'm on my period.

I still haven't recovered from the unbelievable climax when I felt someone climb on top of me and inserted his big hard member into my bleeding pussy. He wrapped his hand around my neck and squeezes the sides of my throat tightly while he grinds on top of me and pushed his erect member deeply into my hole.

If I was not tied up, I would have known who among the two Russian Mafia Bosses is fucking me right now. I could not see them, I could not touch them and yet, there's something stimulating and thrilling about the whole thing.

At this point, I was manhandled and placed on top of, I will assume, Nikolai. His hard and erect member slowly penetrated my hole as the weight of my body pushes deeper against his torso. He then wrapped my tied wrists around his neck, giving him unhampered access to my sore nipples and breasts.

I prepared myself for what's about to happen. I assume that Alexei is next and he's not going to be forgiving. I took a deep breath when I felt him hold my hips tightly as he mounts my bottom. He made a few crisp painful slaps before slowly inserting the tip of his manhood into my bum. I bit my lower lip to suppress a moan. It is painful, especially the first few attempts but the moment it got in, it felt amazing!

"Oh, daddy. Yes, daddy." I know by saying that, I'v already ticked a switch in someone's head but I don't regret a single word.

In this position, all I need to do is be still as the two takes full control of me. My eyes rolled back in pleasure as Nikolai and Alexei pound my pussy and my back with such rhythm and roughness I do not know if I can take it any longer. I can already feel my blood pooling on Nikolai's torso and inner thighs and for some wicked reason, it's turning me on even more.

"I'm coming Nikolai, Alexei."

My body vibrated as I'm already reaching my climax. I have let go of everything and just savored every moment that Nikolai and Alexei's manhood are inside of me at the same time. Suddenly, everything around me turned surreal and ethereal. Small circles of lights of different colors float around like bubbles as I reach my peak.  

They made me lie on my back and then moments later, I felt their hot liquid splatter all over my face and mouth.

~

Nikolai carried me to the bathroom and placed me gently inside the tub for a warm bath. Alexei was on his phone calling the butler and the maids in for the clean up. Heat crawled up my face realizing that they will know exactly what happened in there the moment they see the bloody mess on our bed. It was like a friggin crime scene and it's so embarrassing.

The moment the lights were completely turned on in the bathroom, my eyes widened to see both Nikolai and Alexei completely naked with blood all over their mouths, hands and torso. I don't know if I'm going to giggle or be mortified about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805K 8.1K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
684K 98K 37
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
789K 34.5K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...
1.6M 92K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...