Yandere! Creepypasta x Reader...

By A_V_E_X

〔YANDERE! CutiePasta x Reader〕 You were alone but safe。 * ˚ ✦ What if a box can change your... More

00 ○ Meet Kyle✔
01 ○ Creepy but a Cutie ✔
02 ○ The Agreement ✔
03 ○ Wha.. ✔
04 ○ Nuisance ✔
05 ○ Cola ✔
06 ○ Double Trouble ✔
07 ○ Go Suit Yourself ✔
08 ○ His Eyes ✔
1.0 - Common Name✔
🥔ANNOUNCEMENT❗

0.9 - Useful ✔

3.2K 101 52
By A_V_E_X

*STARTING FROM THIS POINT, THE CHAPTERS WILL BE IN MY NEW WRITING STYLE.

[🇾 /🇳 ] [🇱 /🇳 ]

The following day, [Y/n] and their new companions are walking around city square for another day full of hopes finding a new old friend. In their view,

I mindlessly darted my eyes everywhere, making eye contacts with others as I do so. "Geez. Why are there so many people today!?" complaining, I held my shoulder bag containing the Pastas tightly.

I'm thankful for picking this most useful bag because there's alot of pockets and it's not too tight, hopefully, for the Creepy Cuties to move around.

I can separate them and relax my mind about them trying to choke or kill each other.

"Psh, [Y/n]. Look!"

I looked down at my bag to see the little killers poking their heads out. And Ben is pointing at something, rather, someone. "What about that?"

The guy he was pointing at is wearing a bomber jacket and a blue cap. He also seems shady because he's eyeing the little girl so closely.. The little girl is on the bench, with a young man watching over her.

Then the young man looked away from the child and to his phone, he's playing something.

After I stared for a bit, I looked down to give Ben a confusing look but EJ informed me about his words, "That guy is going to kidnap the girl." and Toby also added, "W-we know that guy, S-slender pays dudes w-with skills on kidnaping to kidnap reporters and other p-people to hide our identity.. He's one of them."

My eyes littled at those words and looked up to the shady guy to see him running with the little girl.

"(Random Child Name)!!!!" yelled the young man who was supposedly to watch over her.

LJ's whisper like voice then yelled also, "G-go after that kid! She's a nice kid!" with that, my body didn't hesitated to move and run after the kidnapper who's running towards a van.

The Creeps, opposing LJ's yells with their own, telling me to stop and let it be and saying how dangerous this is but hell no. "Drop that kid, little sh!t" I yelled and pounced on the back of the kidnapper.

The shady f*cker growled and tried to push me away as I tried to strangle him and with the struggle, it made the child cry and ran away from the man freely.

The people around took out their phones and recoreded me do this and none of them helped, I have lost hope on humanity.

I started hitting the man with everything with the Creepypastas telling me to go harder and deeper into the guy's skull. Eventually, the dude passed out.

I huffed and spitted out my sticky saliva out of disgust of this guy who tried to kidnap such innocent kid.

Everyone cheered around me and I sent a deadly glare at everyone who ignored my detail. I turned around and ran after the girl which took me towards the building under construction.

"It's pretty dangerous here [Y/n], I suggest that we leave immediately." Lou tugged my shirt and I looked at them, their masks and hard to read faces are telling me different opinions. I puffed my chest and shooked my head.

"No can do, Hearty. That child is in danger." insisting, Ben scowled and EJ looked towards the unfinished building. Heartful Lou deadpanned at my nickname for him.

I started walking towards the structure and there were no people around that were supposedly building.

Without my permission or knowledge, Toby jumped off my bag and took off, running away, catching my view and the other's attention as well.

"TOBY!"

The ticking killer turned and turned on corners, making us lose in this horrendous maze, well, not completely. "That idiot..!" both Lou and Ben grunted.

Life's just great. I kept on searching for any sights of those two, the girl and my friend. "Nice, now I have to search, not only one but two!" I scratched my head in frustration.

"I have an idea." LJ talked and we all turned to him instantly. "But, I can only take one person at the time." as he said that, on que, everyone jumped out of my bag. "Hey! Don't run—" "We won't run, [Y/n], we're not like that dumbo." EJ rolled over his head.

I nodded and kneeled to the pavement ground, looking at LJ. "So?" he cleared his throat and smiled mischievously. "Since I can only transfer one person to my dimension and I have never transferred a fellow Pasta except— Ji--.. who?" he trailed off.

He scrunched his brows and looked around as if trying to remember something but shrugged. "Nah! Anyways, I can only transfer [Y/n] and then I can track the kid!" he clapped on his own only to be met his eyes with my frown.

"What about them? What if a bad guy walks in and stomps on the—" laughter filled my ears and I looked at the Creeps to see them looking at me with a unimpressed look. LJ is laughing hard.

Ben tsk'ed and shooked his head with a playful smile on his face. "Do we look like weak peeps in your eyes?" I gave them a serious look and nodded. "Yes. You guys look vulnerable as f*ck."

He pouted and snapped his fingers and at a blink of an eye, BEN DROWNED is infront of my face, floating. "We are known to have tricks in many ways." he whispered yet it was heard like a normal human voice.

Then he flashed back in place with a cheeky smile. "Don't worry about us, we'll catch after that goddamn proxy." I turned to EJ and Lou for assurance and they both gave a nod.

The clown cackled and stopped his non-stop laugh. "They can handle themselves, [Y/n]!" he twirled and his fingertip touched my shoe and I... Passed out?

🇱 🇦 🇺 🇬 🇭 🇮 🇳 🇬
🇯 🇦 🇨 🇰

I opened my eyes and blinked twice for confimation. Something felt so odd. I let out a soft grunt and sat up. My eyes immediately landed at [Y/n].

Their body is laying almost lifelessly if it wasn't for the raising up and down of their chest. I hurried to their side, worried about them but my view when I stood up looked so, wide.

"Huh?" I looked down on my hands and saw that I was back, back at my original size. "..haha... HA.. This.... My dimension!" a memory of me talking to Ben entered my mind.

"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵, 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.." Ben scowled and played with a small amount of electricity playing in his hands.

I wonder if I could also do that in my own dimension but it doesn't work. "𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑦 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑠. 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡.. 𝐻𝐴𝐻𝐴𝐻𝐴𝐻!" I laughed.

I looked behind me and saw the play field. My play field, my fair ground. The song I grew so with much doesn't seem so invisible to me anymore. Pop goes the weasel.

Wow, I wasn't honestly think that.. Wait, I tried to teleport, not to go to my dimension.

But it worked.

I slowly started to hear the cries of children and parents in the background. I would love to laugh but my eyes are set on someone. It annoyed me to hear [Y/n]'s heart, it doesn't stop beating.

Walking towards her, I kneeled down and placed my finger on their chest. Where their heart is. So annoying! So annoying!

I pressed it down and started to see blood. Coming down to meet the black abyss ground of my world. It doesn't fit my beautiful black and white view. Annoying.

When I pressed it harder, "What.." I tried retracting my hand as it has a life on its own, trying to press down [Y/n] to death. "NO!" I saw cracks and as if they were a glass, they cracked and a crash.

I stood up, "What!? I didn't—.." I felt a presence behind me, instictly, I turned around and slashed my claws at this person and widened my eyes in horror.

[Y/n] fell down with a hurtful look on their eyes, haunting me to back off.

"𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑.. "

I looked at my fairground and ran towards it but a shadow showed, I stopped and forced nightmares to kill this entity— [Y/n]..

Struck by black tendrils, their eyes shook in horror as it lifelessly closed.

"No! W-what's happening!?" I panicked and saw my world turning colorful, just like back then. How I remember it.

I felt two burning eyes on me and I turned to see, "Hehehe... HAHAHAHHA! funny.." I won't mean to laugh but it came out of nowhere. A naughty child I see, infront of me is my best friend.

"Lovin', that, Isaa—[Y/n]..!"

My mind is playing tricks on me! This isn't reality this is just my..

"This is just my imagination! Not real! All fake, just a bad nightmare~!" I sang to myself in form to calm down. I heaved a sigh and closed my eyes repeatedly, the idea of killing doesn't seem appeasing for a second.

I blinked away the fog and saw the actual [Y/n]. Looking around with a curious and lost look. I felt my chest release a relief.

"LJ!" I placed on a smile and made a heart in form of my fingers. "[Y/n]~ This is my dimension!" I greeted and they were stopped in tracks looking up at me as I was taller than her.

"You're so tall." plain statement yet I took it as a compliment and overreacted. "Awe! Thanks, you're pretty tall yourself." I told them back and they look very offended. I cackled a laugh.

"Nah, kiddo, just kiddin'!" That seemed to worsen the stuff.

They brushed my teasing off and looked around the dimension. "These worlds er.. Dimensions seems really weird. Ben's was just green codes yet it was like the Google." she walked towards the play field and towards the music.

I turned off the music and silenced everyone who're annoying me. The children. I chuckled to myself and walked behind my human. "Ben's powers are all about electricity and internet. Mines about fun—stuff!"

The true colors are hidden as the rainbows around my world shined like glitters. Making it seem all so fun and I was out of place yet, this is where I truly belong.

[Y/n] looked disturbed by my words amd soonly got into the topic, "So... How is this going to help us find the little girl?" they asked and I shooked my shoulders and took a balloon out of nowhere.

"Let's just ask this balloon!" I grabbed a pentel and drew a smiley face and showed it to [Y/n] who laughed. "Pft— Hehe... That gotta answer the question though!" I smiled widely at them. "Ask away!"

They sent me a playful look and turned to the balloon, looking at its eyes like it was an actual person. "How can we find the little girl?"

I gulped to clear my throat and spoke in a girlish imitation, "Uhm. I think we should find the candies first!" hearing this, they laughed and punched my side lightly. "..this is no time for food.." they whisper.

I shrugged my shoulders and pointed at the balloon. "Welp! The balloon has said it~!"

[Y/n] sighed in defeat as they has no choice but to comply. Candies are scattered around, they all hold very special to me.

🇪 🇾 🇪 🇱 🇪 🇸 🇸 
🇯 🇦 🇨 🇰

With my sense of smell, I can easily track Toby with it.

That idiot just ran off without an explanation and is now making us follow after him? I admire him, yes but I also hate it when he acts so reckless and childishly.

Though Ben is on the lead with his skills, apparently, he can create small sparks and when he touched the exposed metal body structure of the building, it spreaded out and acted as eyes for him.

I wish I could do that.

Heartful Lou though is not useless as he is, he has his mask taken off to see through the walls and he was the one most giving direction towards two entities, the girl and Toby.

Though he described two small figures so I had a thought that it's a new another old friend. In this place, I could guess Puppeteer, Kagekao or Sadie.

I should know more but that was the best of my ability and I still have to help.

"Left!" as Lou yelled, we took off towards the direction and saw another glimpse of the idiotic proxy. "Toby!" Ben called out but it fell on deaf ears.

Out of frustration, Ben growled and pools of blood poured out of his eyes. Along is a wave of electricity and me and Lou immediately reached out for each other's hands.

Holding hands actually helps incase of a electric occurrence, it helps diffuse the element going fast through your body. Everyone who were a CP. Slender's or Zalgo's, we all know this.

As we thought, we got telepoted along with Ben who jumped on the Proxy we catched upon with.

"𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙍𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝘼𝙁𝙁𝙇𝙀 𝘽!𝙏𝘾𝙃."

Toby didn't stutter back out. They just stared into each other's eyes until Toby turned his head side, laying flatly at the ground. "L-look."

"..That's.." Lou retracted his hand away and placed back his mask on. It seems like my guess is correct.

I stepped up and waved at the Japanese wine-lover. "Nice to meet you. Kagekao." I never had ever personally had an encounter with him properly.

"周りで小さな女の子を見たことがありますか?(Have you seen a little girl around?)"

I tilted my head at his words. I cannot understand Japanese though I have few encounters of Japanese people who certainly have nice kidneys.

Ben walked up besides me with a pissed off faced and raised his hand to the side and Google Translate appeard after his hand. Japanese-English.

Kagekao repeated his question and the translation appeard, Lou and Toby came up to our sides to see what he said.

Lou was to first say something, "You saw us. We're all little and you're minding about a little child?" Lou waited for an answer but he realized that this was a Japanese speaker so he had to use the translate. "Uh.."

Kagekao chuckled and as shown in his mask, he was laughing. "翻訳する必要はありません、私は英語を理解することができます~ うーん..?(No need to translate, I can understand English~ hmm..?)" we looked at the translation and nodded at it.

"私たちの状況についておしゃべりしたいのですが、少女は道に迷っており、ティッチの男が私を追いかけているので、私は逃げました.へー。(I would love to chat about our situation but the little girl is lost and Ticci dude is chasing me so I ran. Heh.)"

I instinctively smacked the proxy in his head and he groaned. I politely bowed my head so slightly, knowing that it was a polite way in the Japanese culture. "I apologize about Toby's behavior. We were too, trying to find the girl, how about we help each other and discuss on the way?"

...

After more than half of the hour, we finally got into the top of the unfinished structure, there was the girl, and [Y/n], comforting her in a way.

I gestured to the Japanese CP to stay quiet as we approach the humans and heard a glimpse of their conversation.

"—dad. He would only display love when (R/C/N) and he are in public." the girl talked in a third person type as other more children would do.

Then [Y/n] replied, "I'm pretty sure that daddy is panicking because you're gone. How 'bout I help you go back to him?" the child hugged them and they hugged back.

Kagekao suddenly appeard right on top of the child's head. And spoke in rather a normal human loud voice. "I want to help too."

"ᴴ ᴱ  ᶜ ᴬ ᴺ  ˢ ᴾ ᴱ ᴬ ᴷ  ᴱ ᴺ ᴳ ᴸ ᴵ ˢ ᴴ  ᴬ ᴸ ᴸ  ᴬ ᴸ ᴼ ᴺ ᴳ ?!" me and the other CPs thought outloud.

I thought he could only understand English and not speak it. I turned to Ben who closed the translation tab that was following us all along. "That was interesting." commented Lou as both me and Ben sweatdropped.

We looked back at the humans and the tricky killer. "W-woah—!? another Pasta!" yelled the familiar voice. The child looked up and touched her head yet her hands phased through Kagekao. And the demon laughed as if he's getting tickled. The kid can't see him?

Soonly, LJ appeard right before us, "Hey, my friends~!" he cooed and out of complete suprise, Lou instictly slapped LJ since he was facing him.

"Pft... HAHAHAHAHAH!" LJ laughed, holding his palm to his red cheek. Lou  glared "Can't you atleast let out a signature smoke!?" I agreed to his please, "Yeah, LJ, It'll be much appreciated if you could send us a signal that you'll arrive."

The monochromatic clown shrugged with a grin and his slap mark faded magically quick. "Sure but—" He hopped towards [Y/n] and we followed along. "—I have figured out how to use my powers but there might be a big draw back, hehe."

Ben catched up with us with his big bright red eyes dilating at the mention of LJ's powers. "You do too!? Thank hell! We can get back rather faster!"

As we approach the humans and our fellow CP, LJ pointed at Kagekao and the said demon turned down to him and [Y/n] followed along the gaze while the little girl confusedly looked at them.

"I found Kagekao in my dimension. His and my dimensions are kind of connected and he has the exact same stuff with me. I made us invisible to that girl." Said the clown.

I pondered to myself and slowly got the situation. Could it be?

...

While we walk at home along with the new old friend, [Y/n] turned to their side, looking at me, and asked. "Where's Toby?"

There was a definite silence and [Y/n] stopped in their tracks and I looked down to the bag seeing that Ben was looking back at me.

"I thought Toby was with Ben."

"I thought that Toby was with you, EJ!"

"Why would you think that?" I furrowed my brows at the Link-Reject.   He accusingly glared at me, "When I released him, He was following you!"

Kagekao laughed, "KEKEKE!" we cringed at his typical laugh but we already had gotten used to it. "それはただの幻想でした、トビーは失われます。戻ってきますか? (That was just an illusion, Toby is lost. Will we come back?)"

We all tilted our head and [Y/n] looked at Ben. "Can you translate what he said?" an irk mark appeared on the young creepypasta's head as he barked, "Do I look like Google Translate to you!?"

Lou sat besides me on [Y/n]'s shoulder and chuckled. "Can't we just leave Toby?" I would've agreed but Toby is...

"Nah-uh! We ain't leavin' a cutiepasta in that horrid place!" Said the human.

Kagekao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.2K 29
This is going to be a book about different creepypasta's and you their child. So I hope you enjoy my content!!!!! ;-) P.S I do not own any of these...
499K 16.3K 41
[COMPLETED] "There's something I just have to do. Remember that incident with BEN?" I frowned and slowly nodded my head. "Well, I need to make sure...
331K 10.1K 26
It started with tears, but will it end in tears? -BEN Drowned x Reader -Profanity -Mature themes -LGBTQ+ representation (cause fuck homophobes) -Don'...
17.6K 690 39
You never expected your parents to abandon you at the age of sixteen, and if it wasn't for the man your parents took in when you were ten, you would...