My Private Therapist

By chaejinnliii

Jennie is a rich girl supposedly suffering from emotional trauma. Her parents are barely there for her so the... More

INTRODUCTION
1- Runaway Heiress
2- The Lights
3- Arianna Grande's Sister
4- My Friendly Patient
5- La La Lalisa Land
6- She's A Real Therapist
7- She Got Rejected
8- Here I Come Kick In The Do'r
9- Blacked Out Like Nightlight
10- Jennie GaGa
11- Lisa Wars
12- Break Down
14- Stupid Cupid
15- I Confess
16- On The Ground
17- Jisoo And The Savage Bitches ft. Kick It
18- Don't Go
19- Lisa And The Large Man
20- When Men Fall, I'll Step Away
21- Miss Little Toes' Christmas Kiss
22- The Private Therapist And Her Grumpy Patient
Christmas Special!

13- Her Nini

4.7K 130 19
By chaejinnliii

ROSÉ

I told her.

And I realised I'm such a whiny bottom.

But it's not my fault, Jisoo is a sex goddess.

Hold up, we didn't go that far just so you know.

She looked at me with a smirk on her face before she kissed me again and I moaned shamelessly, pulling her closer to my body.

Mmm, she's so yummy!

I pulled away to look at her and she looked down at my shirt.

"No"

"We've already started"

"No means no, Jisoo" I insisted and she shrugged.

"Your loss" She said and took my hands off her shoulders.

"Wait, that's it?"

"Yeah. Now leave" She gestured her hand and I felt enraged.

"Why are you looking at my coffee?--" She stopped talking as I poured the hot coffee on her head.

Doesn't she feel pain?

She just blinked and I actually got scared.

I quickly left the classroom.

What's she gonna do to me?

JISOO

Thank God I didn't bleach my roots yesterday.

And that the coffee was cold too.

I brought my phone out and called Lisa then told her what Rosé told me.

"Thanks Jisoo. You're a true friend"

"It's okay" I told her. "Just make up with Jennie. She's very upset" I told her and touched my hair.

This girl... after making her feel so good.

But I have to admit, she's very sexy.. and her soft little moans, the way she--

"JISOO!"

"OW! What Lisa!"

"Are you fantasizing about girls again?"

"What? No. It's just one girl" I defended myself and she sighed.

"I'll buy holy water when I'm coming home.. jeez" She said under her breath and I hung up.

But Rosé wasn't like any girl I've been with..

JENNIE

I was walking out of school with Rosé when Lisa's car stopped in front of us.

I rolled my eyes and pulled Rosé in the opposite direction but Lisa blocked our path with her car and got out.

"Why is she here?" I asked Rosé and she shrugged.

"Jennie--"

"Don't touch me" I moved back and she sighed.

"I'm sorry Jennie. Please forgive me. I'm sorry" She folded her hands and I rolled my eyes.

"Where's, Tzuyu?"

"At her own home. Jennie she's just a friend" She told me and I sighed.

"Please smile. I'm sorry" She held up a pink teddy bear in front of her face and my eyes widened.

I took it from her and hugged it tightly.

"Oh, wow" Rosé said dryly and Lisa stared at me with a lot of hope.

"Am I forgiven?"

"No!" I insisted and sniffed the teddy.

It already smelt like Lisa, and another soft scent.

"Rosé? Say something" Lisa said.

"What? Me? I'm gonna marry her someday" Rosé said and Lisa sighed.

She reached out and took the teddy away, only to hold my hands.

"Jennie, I'm sorry for leaving you at the mall and picking Tzuyu over you. I didn't know that your feelings would be hurt. But I promise, I won't do it again and I'll always think about your interests too from now on" She said sincerely and as much as I'd like to deny it, my heart beat faster and I smiled.

"No more slutty girls?" I asked softly and she chuckled, like an angel.

"No more slutty girls. Just you" She stroked my knuckles. "Now do you forgive me?"

"I will, if you accept to be my Oppa" I said happily.

"Oh God..." Chaeng gagged and Lisa blushed.

"Anything you want"

THREE WEEKS LATER
LISA

"No, I want that one!"

"This one?"

"The one by your left... yes! Yay!" Jennie jumped and clapped when I got the right shoes and I grinned.

She looked absolutely excited and jumped to hug me.

We get along better now. And I'm in love with making her happy.

"Oppa let's get ice cream!" She pulled away and quickly grabbed my hands with her tiny ones.

"Okay Nini" I said and let her pull me to the stall.

Worried mothers stared at us and I waved at them with a grin.

"Oppa I want this one" She pointed at a particular stall and I nodded. Then I ordered her favourite while she looked over my shoulder in pure glee.

"Here it is, milk ice cream and strawberries" I bent a little and she jumped.

Again, people stared at us in concern.

"Thank you Oppa" I blushed when she kissed my cheek and I looked away.

"You're welcome" I said and she glanced at me.

"Want some?"

"No" I nodded no but she came closer.

"Open up, ah" She opened her own mouth, holding a spoonful of ice cream in one hand.

"I.. I..--" That was my biggest mistake as she shoved the spoon into my mouth.

She giggled and a smile was brought to my face.

We finished our shopping and left the ever so observant mall.

"Did you have fun?" I found myself asking her.

"Yes, I had fun Lisa Grande" She smiled and I noticed she had an ice cream moustache.

"Your lips.." I pointed to my own lips.

"What?"

"You have ice cream on your lips and I don't even have a handkerchief.." I looked at the backseat then searched my pockets.

"I have an idea. Come here" She gestured and sat up.

Is she gonna use my tie????

I came closer to her face, thinking she would use my tie, but my eyes were subconsciously on her lips.

They suddenly curled into a smirk and before I could look up, she grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me.

It was a bit sloppy, but still hot. I'm guessing it's her first. So I kissed her back.

Fuck... her lips are so damn addictive...

Just when I was really getting into it, she pushed me back with a small giggle.

"The ice cream's gone" She said and I blushed.

"O-oh.. s-sorry" Since when did I stammer?

"Don't be a sad puppy, Lisa Grande" She pouted and pulled me closer for a peck.

I covered my face with my hands because of the warmth of my cheeks and she giggled, like a pure angel.

I was also giggling on the inside.

What are you doing to me Jennie Kim?

ROSÉ

"Ahh.. faster... yes baby... AHHH! Not so fast!"

"If you want it then you have to take all of it" She declared as she looked down at me with a smirk.

I've grown addicted to her in these three weeks that passed. And I let it happen.

"It's not even in yet.." She made to thrust but I held my hand up.

"N-not so fast, w-wait" I said urgently and sat up but she attacked me.

"You said that the last six times. What's wrong Chaeyoung" She placed her hands on either sides of me.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her neck and looked away.

"I'm... scared... I'm still a virgin..." I mumbled.

"I didn't hear the first part" She smirked wittily and I whacked her head.

"Ow! Heol!" She rubbed the spot quickly and I rolled my eyes.

"I heard it hurts Jisoo yah" I wrapped my arms around her neck again.

"And I heard no one lays girls like you" She retorted and I sighed.

"That's the problem. I've never been touched before and those girls are always screaming their heads off. Is it because I'm hurting them?" I caressed her nape and she threw her head back.

"No. Well yes, and no. They usually scream because it's their first time. You know, the cherry?" She asked me and I nodded. "But when that part's over, they start screaming because they're starting to feel good, so good they can't hold it in" She explained and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Are you sure?" I asked her and she nodded, then pecked my lips.

"Trust me" She smiled, genuinely and I cupped her cheek.

I tilted my head and kissed her fully on the lips.

She kissed back and pushed me back on the bed.

"Please promise me you'll be careful?" I asked carefully.

"I promise"

A/n:

Finally updated this book after 1111111111 years

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 13.6K 43
What if you have a girlfriend then suddenly she breaks up with you because of your sister... What if all the people around you don't like you, even y...
578K 22.2K 40
A cliché love story where the popular jock falls in love with the shy girl. Starring a straightforward Lisa and a socially awkward Jennie Kim. Ft. A...
3.2K 122 15
A nerd who fell inlove with her best friend. let's see what happens when she got to know that her bestfriend got a boyfriend. Ships: Jenlisa and Cha...
609K 20.5K 45
A Blackpink fanfiction starring JenLisa. It's a LISA G!P for starters. +++ In frustration, she grabbed her phone. She always does this whenever she's...