ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ❀

Od Wrenchxoxo

A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describe... Více

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Iwaoi Ending Part 1?
MatsuHana Ending
Regarding the endings!!
Iwaoi Ending Pt 2
Kyotani Ending
Yahaba Ending
Kunimi Ending
Thank you!!!

Chapter 1

8.7K 216 28
Od Wrenchxoxo

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

"M/NNNNN!!"

A feminine voice came booming in within the halls of aoba johsai, in the distance a certain h/c-head is currently under pursuit by two female students.

Now you might be thinking, why would they be running in a school hall? and is this even allowed?

Well, to answer that, They have no shame in running around the school premises like they own the building, and no, it's not allowed. Students of Aoba Johsai grew accustomed to the usual bantering and shenanigans made by these group of second years.

"You either give me back my ponyo keychain or kiss goodbye to your totoro keychain!!"

He screamed as he kept on running, twist and turns didn't bother the boy, at this point he already memorized the map of the school.

"Get back here you little shit! That's expensive!"

"Same as my ponyo!"

He retorted as he found himself running towards the school gym, so he thought of a diversion. He deducted that the aoba johsai is having their practice match with the infamous fallen crows. So he devised a plan to get away from his evil deeds.

He ran straight to the gym, not caring the weird looks from the other first years he ran past to.

"Okay time to find that pretty boy"

He mumbled as he scanned the place, after a while he found him, it seemed like he hasn't played yet, given what he's doing right now.

"Shit, they're not done..."

It seemed there has been a little boulder that blocked m/n's plan of escape.

He tried to think fast before his pursuers arrive, and thank heavens he thought of something. It's dangerous but it's worth a shot. Besides, why live your life in fear when you can face it head on make the best out of life.

He slowly find his way towards the bags of the athletes were located, his heart pounded so hard he felt like his ribcage would break any minute. He carefully made a slight opening from one of the bags and he quickly put the totoro keychain in there, you might be wondering, how is he gonna get back the totoro keychain? well, lucky for him he's always. carrying a small notepad and a pen. You never know when you're gonna need to write down something.

So, he wrote 'please return it to hannah from class 1, thanks <33 -your admirer'

He isn't really that unwilling person's admirer but  yet he wrote it just for shits and giggles.

"Hehe, goodluck having one of the seijoh members giving you the totoro keychain"

He mumbled to himself as he slipped inside the paper, as he slowly retreats back to the crowd. And went back to his class, avoiding his friends who's currently hunting him down.

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

As soon as he entered his classroom a pair of fists found it's way to his collar, carrying him regardless of his weight.

He held up his hand defensively as he awaits for the incoming blow, but none came.

"Oi! gimme my totoro keychain asshole!"

Hannah, one of his best friends pinned him, she was the owner of the totoro keychain and the smartest out of all of them, with a hint of anger issues on the side.

She has a short brown hair and a strawberry hair pin from her grandmother. Ever since they became friends she is always seen wearing it and refuses to let go, perhaps it's one of her grandmother's memorabilia.

"Jeez hannah, calm down i'll tell you where's your totoro keychain if you let me down"

He bargained as he flashed her with an awkward smile.

"Let him down hannah, you won't gain anything from pinning him in the wall."

A stern voice came in to the rescue, she's another one of m/n's best friend. Her name is himari, she's the most rational one out of all of them. Being the school president and known as the long haired beauty of aoba johsai.

She has a long and i mean, long pink hair that can always be seen tied in a bun or somewhat professional looking.

"Yup! Himari-chan's right! You should know by now that nothing good ever comes from forcing it out of him"

A teasing smirk etched onto this little brat's face, this one is another good friend of m/n. Her name is Aimi. She's born with a silver spoon in her mouth, that being said she's not the typical rich brat you see in school dramas and bullshit.
Aimi has medium cream colored hair and is tied with a ribbon on one side of her head. She's the group's cosmetic supplier, you need blush on? she'll provide, need a hair tie? or pin? just ask her and she shall grant you one.
She's nice with a bit of mischievous one, she tends to prank every one of her peers when she gets the chance to. Nobody has seen her get serious, well, except for m/n.

"See, why don't you let me down and i'll tell you where i lost it- i mean hid it!"

"What?! you lost it?!"  Hannah screamed, her grip to the boy's collar even became tighter.

M/n only shrugged as he accepts his untimely demise.

"I said enough. Disobey me and i will out you both in detention."

This seems to cease hannah's burning passion to rip m/n apart. She gave him a look that he would call as the "you're dead to me" stare.

He sweatdropped as he slowly starts regretting his decisions on putting the keychain to one of the players. What if they never gave it back? Well im fucked, and looks like i'll be spending his week's allowance on repaying hannah if that happened.

"Okay, tell us where did you lost it."

Himari spoke, her mood seemed to change into something more authorized. This gave everyone in the room chills, sheesh the boss lady is one hell of a force.

"I didn't really lost it...ahehehe"

M/n admitted, as he fiddled with his hands smiling at them awkwardly as they wait for him to continue.

"I put it into one of the seijoh members bags"

There, he dropped the bomb.

Everyone lost it. You see, all of them may seem different in one another and in no way they can be friend right? well, the share one common thing. They are big fans of Oikawa Tooru.

With the exception of m/n l/n. He does admit that the boy is attractive, but not attractive enough for him to try and get his attention.

Like his motto states "It is what it is".

Yet, he made friend with these peculiar set of ladies. He's grateful tho, without them he's probably sitting alone at lunch and would be a total outcast.

"Wh-what do you mean by one of the seijoh members...?"

Hannah asked as she dropped to the floor, clutching her chest where her heart is located.

M/n deadpanned at his friend's reactions.

One is short-circuiting and one is fanning herself due to how hot she feels and the other one is drop dead on the floor.

"I honestly don't know, but i left a note. We'll see who'll give it tomorrow."

M/n shrugged as he went to his desk to take his bag before fishing out his phone to check the time.

4:30 pm

"Gotta go, my shift's gonna start in a few minutes"

He waved goodbye to his friend as they pleaded for the boy to stay for awhile. He grinned deviously as he just made the perfect escape. It's all part of his plans after all.

Making them weak by telling their greatest weakness and escaping without any of his limbs torned apart.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Hello! and welcome to another book of mine, this is just an introduction for now. You'll see m/n and his friends interact more with the seijoh players soon! For now, make use of what's given, yeah? Thank you and i hope you stick until the end ;).

<33

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

222K 7.8K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...
16.9K 461 27
So my english is ... its ok so don't complain ( Ö-Ö ) It's gonna be a long story so buckle up my dudes !!! it's gonna be - cringe - fun - romant...
14K 324 24
"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴" ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...
518 1 28
Tooru will be her sun, and Hajime will be her moon. Even in the absence of the other, one of them will always shine a light on her path. She will ne...