HEARTSTRINGS , sirius black

بواسطة rottingflowrs

"I'm busy staring at future Mrs Black" ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢꜱ | ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ⁿᵃᵐᵉᵈ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵃ... المزيد

A/N
♡˖*°࿐ 𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙 ♡˖*°࿐
♡❥༊*·˚ 𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖍 ♡❥༊*·˚
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚ 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 ₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥
› ♡˖°꒰ : graphic gallery
𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 ¹ ; 𝐛𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐞
|⁰⁰¹ ; ᵂᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʲᵘⁿᵍˡᵉ
|⁰⁰² ; ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵃᵗ ᵐʸ ˢᶜᵒⁿᵉˢ
|⁰⁰³ ; ᶠⁱᵗ ᵐᵘᵈᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ
|⁰⁰⁴ ; ᵀʰᵉ ᵇˡᵘᵉ ᵇᵉʳʳʸ ᵐᵘᶠᶠⁱⁿ ⁱˢ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ
|⁰⁰⁵ ; ᴴᵒʷ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵃ ᴷⁱˢˢ ?
|⁰⁰⁶ ; ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵒʳ ᶠˡⁱᵍʰᵗ
|⁰⁰⁷ ; ᴰᵉᵗᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵍ ⁿᵒ ⁿᵒ
|⁰⁰⁸ ; ᵂᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ'ˢ ˢᵉⁿᵗᵉⁿᶜᵉˢ
|⁰⁰⁹; ᴵ ˡᵒˢᵗ ᵃ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ
A/N
|⁰¹⁰ ; ᵂʰᵒ ⁱˢ ᴮⁱˡˡʸ
A/N
|⁰¹¹ ; ᴮᵃᵇⁱᵉˢ ? ᴮᵃᵇⁱᵉˢ.
A/N
|⁰¹²; ᴰⁱᵗᶜʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ
˚* ੈ♡‧₊ author's note ˚* ੈ♡‧₊
|⁰¹³ ; ᴶᵃⁿᵉ ᴬᵘˢᵗᵉⁿ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳⁱᵐᵃʳʸ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ
|⁰¹⁴ ; ᴿᵃⁿⁱ ᴾᵃᵗⁱˡ ⁱˢ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵃᵗᵉ
|⁰¹⁵ ; ᵀʰᵉ ˢʰⁱᵗᵗʸˢ
|⁰¹⁶ ; ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿ
˚* ੈ♡‧₊ Author's note ˚* ੈ♡‧₊
|⁰¹⁷ ; ᵃ ʰᵉᵃˡᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏᵉʳˢ
𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 ² ; 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞
|⁰¹⁸ ; ᵃ ˢᵘⁿⁿʸ ˢᵘᵐᵐᵉʳ ˢᵘⁿᵈᵃʸ
|⁰¹⁹ ; ᵗʰᵉ ᵏⁱᵇˢ
|⁰²⁰ ; ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵈᵉᵃʳᵉˢᵗ
|⁰²¹ ; ᴰᵃⁿᶜⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˡᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿˡⁱᵍʰᵗ
|⁰²² ; ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ ʷᵉˡˡ ˢᵖᵉⁿᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵐᵘᵍᵍˡᵉ ʸᵒʳᵏˢʰⁱʳᵉ
|⁰²³ ; ˡᵒᵛᵉ'ˢ ˢˡⁱᵐʸ ᵉᵐᵇʳᵃᶜᵉ
𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 ³ ; 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭
|⁰²⁴ ; ᴸᵃʳᵍᵉ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ
|⁰²⁵ ; ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ
|⁰²⁶ ; ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵗᵗᵉʳ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ
A/N
|⁰²⁷ ; ˢˡᵉᵉᵖˡᵉˢˢ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗˢ
A/N
|⁰²⁸ ; ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉˢᵗⁱᵛᵃˡ ᵒᶠ ʰᵒˡⁱ
A/N
vol 4 ; 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

|⁰²⁹ ; ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒᵐᵖⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱˡˡᵒʷ

851 24 28
بواسطة rottingflowrs

┏━━━✦❘༻ ♡ ༺❘✦━━━┓

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ²⁹

ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒᵐᵖⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱˡˡᵒʷ

•♡°━━━━━━━━°♡•

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

«──« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »──»

Indu didn't understand why everything had to go wrong. She sat in a compartment alone her chest heavy. Everything was perfect and sixth year was over but something always had to go wrong.

Sirius in bad judgment thought it would be rather amusing, to tell Snape to prod the knot on the whomping willow tree trunk with a long stick, and he'd be able to get in after Remus. Snape had seen him with Madam Pomfrey one evening as she led him toward the Whomping Willow to transform and then spend his time trying to spy on the boys. They had obviously noticed and played several minor pranks and tricks on him but Sirius had taken it too far this time.

Indu hadn't known about this of course not until the next day, when she found a distraught Remus and when he sobbed to her telling her what happened she was livid and went to confront the boy who dismissed her with a quick "served him right. Sneaking around, trying to find out what we were up to hoping he could get us expelled"

Sirius didn't realize the severity of his action at first but after a few hours realization dawned on him he tried to apologize to Remus but it was to no avail. Remus completely ignored him. They had 3 months of the sixth year left it could have gone perfect but it didn't all because of one stupid decision that shook their group.

One by one the four boys filtered in. They all sat in the compartment in silence. After weeks of the boys ignoring Sirius. They all sat together in the same compartment on their way home. The air was thick. You could cut the tension with a knife.

Indu chewed the inside of her cheeks in unease not sure of what to say. This was the longest she hadn't spoken to Sirius and she wasn't sure she could ignore the boy all summer. The silent treatment that she was supposed to be giving him was a lot harder now that she was head over heels in love with him.

The group kept looking at Remus every now and then to see if they could read his face but he sat here stoically looking it the window letting out a deep sigh when he caught them staring at him

" I'm fine " he muttered, sliding further down his seat.

" Remus  "Sirius began softly, " can we uh ━ "

" don't. Black just for once in your life can you just shut the fuck up " Remus sighed.

Sirius's frown deepened.

" you know I didn't mean it. It was just supposed to be a prank " Sirius said sadly.

But Remus paid him no heed calling his actions " accidentally on purpose "

Indu frowned staring at Sirius who turned his attention to her looking at her pleading to help him. She had told him before that there was not much he could do but apologize and give Remus the space he currently desperately needed.

A few minutes later the food trolley lady came up to their compartment, and Sirius was quick to buy the whole stash picking one of the chocolate frogs he held it out in front of Remus waiting for him to grab it.

They were always supportive of each other and with nary a dispute between them. But, that's not really the way it works in any friendships and relationships; there are always dustups, back-biting, and general rivalries, particularly in a group of newly-testosterone-filled adolescents,

Lily dug out what happened between them with just a few minutes of questioning James. She pitied Remus and had no ill will towards him or wanted to change their friendship just because of his condition but she wanted no part in this. She agreed to not tell the other girls and sat with them in a different compartment so Sirius and Remus would find some time to talk.

Sirius Black felt terrible. He was just a teenager,  he didn't think about the consequences of his actions but he realized now putting Remus in a position where he could have murdered Severus would lead to serious problems for Remhs and understood his frustration and his anger this was not one of those things that get easily swept under the rug with a "Sorry, about that, Mate!" apology by Sirius but that didn't stop him from trying.

Remus Lupin was definitely the most detached of their friend group, while at the same time, he was also the most empathetic. Even as a young child he felt empathy for greyback after he bit him.

He has a history with Sirius that included deep camaraderie, they made great sacrifices for each other. Sirius becomes an animagus for him knowing the dangers and consequences if they got caught or something went wrong. He knew Sirius would lay down his life for him.

The past few months of ignoring Sirius had been hard enough, he didn't think he could go another year. Sirius was also always consistent with his apologies. He tried to repair their bond every day. He eyed the chocolate before signing and taking the chocolate from his hand  giving Sirius a small smile

" you're a prick "he mumbled before taking a bite of chocolate, eliciting a boisterous laugh from Sirius.

" I  ━  uh ━  I know "he sighed.

For once in his life, James Potter kept quiet. He understood it was not his place to say anything and Indu could see that. She could see how all the boys had matured from how they were before. They weren't as boisterous and annoying.

" So moony I was thinking we could go to ━ "

" Just because I've forgiven you Sirius doesn't mean I've forgotten what happened. I still ━ "he sighed, "I still need some time "

Sirius clears his throat awkwardly tears pricked his eyes," uh yea sure Remus. Take all the time you need "

He cleared his throat and excused himself. Indu looked around the cabin and followed him out.

She saw Sirius walk towards the restroom. She stood out the door holding her hand out contemplating knocking on it but after hearing his muffled cries. She quickly let out a deep breath and knocked on the door. Sirius opens the door slightly and she quickly got in closing and locking the door behind her. She looked at Sirius her eyes filled with concern and placed her hand on his cheek wiping away a stray tear.

Sirius happened to choose one of the worst restrooms on the train. moaning myrtles bathroom was far better than this and that's saying something. The room could fit about three people it had broken windows which made it a perfect place to smoke. It smelt an awful lot like rotting flowers. The reputation wasn't the best either, plenty of kids would sneak here to perform tricks or hide after stealing a treat or two from the cart. It was also a famous hookup spot.

Indu had only been here to smoke a cig or two with Remus but they always left quickly as the seventh-year couples banged on the door asking them to hurry up.

Sirius pulled her into a hug and his arms are locked tight around her form and he buried his face into her neck, deeply inhaling her musk and exhaling trying to calm himself .he was so close to her, so overwhelmingly close. One would find it suffocating but it brought an odd sense of comfort to both of them.

Now that tensions between the group were eased. Indu worried about home and what would happen when she got home but she felt selfish. Remus was out there clearly still distraught about the incident and here she was worried about herself. A little part of her was also glad things between her and Sirius would go back to normal. She was still torn between her love for Sirius and her friendship with Remus.

She wondered if Remus hated her for talking to Sirius even if it was her uttering just a few words to him during the first few weeks. When Sirius and Indu broke out the news to their friends they were accepting and happy. James was a little cross at Sirius for not telling him anything earlier but he was okay after Sirius bought him three butterbeer.

She wondered if Remu's opinion of their relationship changed now after the incident, she couldn't pick between two people who she loved very much. Remus was her best friend but her relationship with Sirius ran deeper than that they understood each other to a level no one really ever could.

A part of her felt relieved she could talk to Sirius freely again. She was relieved Remus could find it in his heart to forgive Sirius. She knew their relationship couldn't be back to where it was immediately but it would be. She was sure of it. They had been friends for years and was sure this wouldn't tear them apart.

But most of all she was glad she could talk to Sirius again. She tried her best to avoid him the past three months and it was rather easy with final assignments being on and both of them being busy but she still missed him. She missed the way he took care of her when she was stressed. The way he always knew what to say to ease her worry. She missed him.

She pulled him closer and give him a kiss on the cheek. She tried to tell him that everything would be okay and that Remus had forgiven him now so things would go back to normal sooner or later but how would she assure him everything was alright when she couldn't convince herself either. Indu was worried. Do you know that gut feeling of emptiness like something bad going to happen any day now? It was like that.

She quickly shook that thought out of her head. They stood there for a couple of minutes until there was a loud knocking on the door.

They sighed in awkward synch and broke the hug. Indu unlocked the door and slid out through the half-open door, Sirius was quick to follow her out as the next couple entered in hand in hand talking in hushed whispers.

They went back to their compartment and sat down.

James raised an eyebrow at them and folded his hands he slid his back down the seat and put his feet on Sirius's lap as he tried to get more comfortable.

" did you guys fu-"

" no we didn't " Indu and Sirius said defensively.

Indu could feel her face getting warm.

" then why are you so defensive about it ?" Peter chimed in.

" We aren't"Sirius scoffed.

Indu fiddled with the end of her skirt zoning out the rest of the bickering and conversation as she thought of her situation at home. She was glad their teasing conversation were back to normal but she wondered if her parents would let her attend her seventh year. She wondered what her mother would say when she got home.

She moved from fiddling with her the ends of her skirt to fiddling with the ring Sirius gave her.

" . . . . right, Indu? "

" huh ?"

" you agree that the kinks are better than the queen, right ?"

" no" she scoffed.

" betrayal " James dramatically scoffed throwing a loose wrapper at Indu.

She playfully rolled her eyes excusing herself so that she could go sit with Lily and the other for a while.

She walked to their compartment and sat next to Dorcas who immediately sensed something was wrong with the girl. She decided she would ask her about it later and ran her fingers through her hair as Indu laid her head on her shoulder.

HEYOO

IM FINALLY DONE W HIGH SCHOOL YALL😩😩

I'm not super proud of this chapter and tbh I despise it .it could be SO much better .I feel like i tried to combine to many things at once plus im writing after a very long time so its gonna take a while for me to get back into the flow ig idk.Plus I feel this odd pressure to update. I'm gonna try not make the next chapter so terrible lol

I'm going to be more consistent with updating now.I also started working on my spiderman fic so all of you should be proud of me for being productive and give me a smooch on the forehead.

Okay quick poll thingy .

which shipname sou is better-

so this combining Indu and Sirius's name -

moonstar

indus

Indius

Irius

and this is coming their nick names -

radfoot

ANYWAYS

HOW ARE YOU GUYS IMYSM???

LET ME KNOW IF YA'LL WANT ME TO UPDATE THIS FIRST OR PUT OUT THE FIRST CHAP OF MY SPIDERMAN FIC FIRST ??

also do you guys prefer quicker updates with shorter chapters or long chapters with slow updates?

I usually write ig 2-3 thousand words per chp and I'm trying to get myself to wrote more but my stupid brain won't work.

Let me know !!!

ILY<3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

118K 4.3K 85
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.2M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
990K 53.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...