Bloody Roar Loud

By HealerRaphael1201

In Royal Woods, Tyron Pharmaceutical Corp and Science Institute had a massive failure that led to a particle... More

Bloody Roar Loud characters (To be updated)
Night of Tyron
The Nighthowler
Hyper Beast Mode
Resolution and Absolution
Heavy Not Meddle
Investigation
Girl in Rabbit's Clothing
Days in Life as a Werewolf
The Wolf of Royal Woods, Dance
Future Tensed Jaws
Chase
Ninja Mole pt. 1
Ninja Mole pt. 2
The Mantle Passed
Clyde's First Mission
Race Against Time part 1: Cat Zoanthrope
Race Against Time part 2: Tension Rising
Race Against Time part 3: Iron Mole
Race Against Time part 4: Too Little, Too Late
Race Against Time part 5: The Wolf Hero
New Beginnings
Leni the Cheetah
Luna the Falcon
Luan the Hyena
Lynn Jr the Tiger
Lucy the [Fruit] Bat
Lana the Toad/Frog
Lola the Fox
Lisa the Serpent
Sid the Spurious
Parent Quartet
Spurious Calms
Birth of Club Penguin
Season 2 Finale: Phoenix vs Charon
Season 3: Prologue - Loud Castle Aleph
Season 3: Prologue - Loud Castle Beth
Season 3: Prologue - Loud Castle Gimel
Season 3: Prologue - Loud Castle Daleth
Season 3: Prologue - Loud Castle Hey
Primal Fury Aleph - The Zodiacs
Primal Fury Beth - The Arcana
Primal Fury Gimel - Owl Twin, Fowl Play
Primal Fury Daleth - The Decalogue
Primal Fury He - Uranus the Chimera
Primal Fury Waw - The Dinosaurs
Primal Fury Zayin - Attack of the Clone
Primal Fury Heth - The Fiend Arcana

Lori the Jaguar

112 0 1
By HealerRaphael1201

Bloody Roar: Loud Ch. 22 (Lori the Jaguar)

This is Season 2 of the series. This season may focus on other Zoanthropes and characters besides Lincoln. Not only that but they are more of a filler arc (chapters that may hold little but not zero relevance on the story).

Disclaimer: Bloody Roar is owned by Hudson Soft, TLH/TC are owned by Nickelodeon Studios. This chapter is rated T and may possibly become rated M if gore, bloodshed and violence are put to extreme. Also, possible Harem/Polygamous relationship implied. That said, I don't want anyone making OTP ship wars since all ships are treated equally. Also, as per rules of AU (Alternative Universes), some events may or may not take place as such, some characters may or may not appear also (just like the Arrowverse, Marvelverse, DCU, etc... you get the point.)

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and good day. Shalom/Peace!!

My name is Lori Loud

I am 18 years old and the eldest daughter of Rita and Lynn Loud Sr. I have 9 younger sisters and a younger brother who is the middle child of our family. I recently just moved out from our house and started a life of my own, a career of my own. In Fairway University, with my boyfriend Bobby aka. Roberto Alejandro Luis Milan Santiago Jr [long name, I know] I literally had this pampered and pretty life.

That was until the mess I and my other sisters literally made. Something that we couldn't bare to let slide. Our brother had gone and fed up with our mistakes to a point of running away. Sure, we ain't saints but we strive to be good and loving siblings. My problem is that, being the eldest comes with responsibilities and privileges. But I basked too much on that privilege, I lost sight of that responsibility... to lead my siblings. My only brother became a lost sheep, not in the sense that he became a vagabond and lived life of crime and vices. No, far from it! He found his purpose when the Nightfall of Tyron happened! He became something greater... A Zoanthrope. With the power bestowed upon him, he immediately becomes literally the leader of the pack [no pun intended, considering he is a werewolf]. He became part of something bigger while I'm here just doing what I am used to. I took our relationship for granted that he finally found something while I kept searching. Like Cain, I found myself lost in thoughts and literally confused on what purpose do I serve. I was meant to be my siblings' keeper, my brother's keeper. But I literally threw it away for my own greed and wildest fantasy. Now I lost that chance now.

Every time I stared at the trophy case, I used to see just one from him: The most improved brother! Now it's filled with medals and awards for being literally the youngest and the most accomplished mercenary in World of Coexistence (WOC). I threw my change and it's never coming back. But my brother moved on and made way to his entropic fate while I'm still in a stalemate. But maybe there's something I can do... now that I'm also a Zoanthrope.

Lori: Maybe there's my chance. I won't miss it, I swear or I'll literally lose myself.

Lori made her way to the campus and did what any college student there would do - study hard, work on thesis, be part of the varsity golf team. She's doing those in repeat and she still felt like there's a hole in her heart. Something should be coming to fill her heart... something that her brother would do.

Lori: Who am I kidding? I'm literally not the mercenary type!

Carol: What were you saying?

Carol Pingrey - Lori's best friend [besides Leni] and former school rival. She is like a copy of her except somewhat better than her is some ways you can imagine, like an improved carbon-copy. She always find herself inferior to her and took the rivalry too seriously... until she was confronted by the truth that Carol envied her. Sure she won Homecoming Queen but Lori had Bobby, siblings... her brother, that not even the award could compare.

Lori: Oh hey Carol, how long have you been there?

Carol: Long enough to hear your rambling, especially this lunch rush. So what do you mean by your statement earlier?

Lori: It's nothing, Carol. Literally forget it, please. I don't wanna dwell in it further.

Carol: I'm your friend. You can't shoulder this forever. Now, what is it?

Lori: I... felt like a failure of a sister. When that who Tyron fiasco happened, Lincoln was caught in it to. He could have died, something I couldn't forgive myself with. But when the whole thing granted him powers, he started to take the lead and made a calling in his own. He's just 12 or 13, I think and he now deals with being a WOC mercenary and a middle schooler at the same time, all with minimum, if not zero fail. And me, I'm stuck here in a gutter while I look for my own answers. Sure I had it all, privileges and priorities but I was so caught up with my own fantasy I didn't even realize that he's already making a move. I guess... I'm literally envious of my brother like I did to you, but also hate myself for throwing my chances.

Carol: Wow, that's a lot to take in. I'm no good at these and since I have no siblings or honorary siblings as such, I don't know how to help. But what I do know is you shouldn't be drowning yourself in self-loathing and guilt-tripping. I want the old Lori back, like we were once rivals. That's the Lori I became friends with, not this depressed Lori.

Lori: Do I literally looked depressed?

Carol: Yup, you been like this since semester started again. Plus, you got sponsored by Tyron thanks to your brother... well, as compensation to the whole fiasco. I mean can you believe those people exists? Truly, we are not alone in this world anymore and Lincoln became one of those guys. You think what is next is aliens?

Lori: I literally don't know. And frankly, I literally wouldn't be surprised.

Bobby: Hey guys!

Lori: Boo-boo-bear! Your abuelo let you here!?

Bobby: And Tio Carlos made the adjustments. That way, I can take a break from working in the mercado so I can focus in my studies too.

Bobby - Yeah, I'm not gonna say his full name again. It's too long [that's what she... nevermind]. And yes, Lori's boyfriend who is also a bit of a klutz. But he's a good man with a heart of gold. He once worked multiple jobs at Royal Woods and balance it out with dating Lori. A jack-of-all-trades and a true diamond-in-the-rough.

After the whole school session, they [along with some other friends] decided to have a little fun at an overnight cafe/restaurant-bar. It was afterall the weekends and they were given less homework/schoolwork so they can at least take a breather. But we all know that pretty ladies in these kinds of place will always face a cliche perv. And in cliched moments like these will have a cliched fight scenes also [kinda like Kingsman]. But there's always somethings that would twist and spice things a bit.

Bobby: Hey, stop that! She's my girlfriend you pervs!

Perv 1: You're her boyfriend!? Ha! I figured you for a chicken while these two like a...

Before he could continue his slur and insults [no need to here what's next, which is why I edited it out], Lori had enough. Mock her, she's fine but Bobby and Carol... it draws the line. She suddenly had no control of her anger, of her body, and of her wild side. She pushed the perv back with quite a strength, enough to almost reach the door.

Carol: Oh boy, this is trouble. I'll call the cops.

The pervs was about the retaliate and suddenly had this burst of energy from their arms. They are about to pounce Carol but Lori kicked them away with quite a speed and reflexes. She too emanates the same energy and aura.

Bobby: You're a... Zoanthropes, like them!?

Lori: They are too. But untrained and no control, that's why they can't go animal.

Carol: Yeesh, forget the cops, I'm calling the WOC agents!

Lori: No! Let me do this.

Bobby: I'll help too! You can't to this alone babe.

Bobby also had this faint energy in him. He's also affected by the "Wild Night" fiasco but haven't been forcefully transformed. They charged at the pervs and gave them a beating. But after almost rousing them up, one held a knife and was about to back stab Bobby. Lori's instincts kicked in and realizes this.

Lori: Boo-boo-bear! Move!

Bobby tried to move but late in respond as the knife closes in. But something moved Bobby from the spot. Or someone... A humanoid Jaguar!

Perv with knife: It... cant be. A trained one!

Lori, with her might, punched the armed hostile and took the knife out of her hips. The wound healed but did left a scar. Her abdominal area bore a Jaguar's crest as her clothing are torn from the sudden transformation, leaving at least some portions of her pants and tank-top to cover her privates. Lori gave a Jaguar's roar and immediately tackled the hostile.

Perv: Oh sh...

Without hearing the next line, Lori rumbled and created a fight cloud from her rapid assault and then threw the pervs outside. After that, Lori reformed into human, with her torn clothing. She clapped her hands in a dusting form to remove any spec of dust or sweat from her palms, signifying that she is done. Although Bobby is safe, his fear for his life would one day awaken his true Zoanthropic powers, but today isn't the day.

Lori: Now that's how it's literally done.

Few minutes later, the cops and WOC agents arrived. They arrested the stay Zoanthrope pervs and charged with sexual harassment/molestation and attempted murder. Lincoln was there and helped clean the blood from Lori's wound [now a semi-permanent scar].

Lincoln: You okay, Lori?

Lori: I'm fine baby bro... and I'm sorry.

Lincoln: For what? I'm I'd say "water under the bridge" no matter what is it but I still wanna know.

Lori: For failing to be a big sister figure. For never truly having a chance of a true bond with you. For driving you away. I wanna start over again but it's too late now. All I have now is what I have today. I hope you still think of me as your big sister.

Lincoln: I do, I still do. All is forgiven Lori but try not do that to your new friends there. And forgive yourself Lori. Don't move in regret, but be the best you can be whether you'd succeed or fail. I won't love you any less. And besides, I may still have the chance to rebind that bond since I'm working as patrol sometimes. Mr. Gado told me to use that time to spend with family, especially when I'm done with patrol.

Lori smiled at the fact that her brother never truly hated her.

Lori: I like that.

Lincoln: Well, I gotta get going. I'll drive Bobby home too since Mrs Santiago is getting worried.

Lori: Well take my car instead. It'll save you the trouble of transforming into your werewolf form.

I guess some bonds can be reforge if you're willing to. Although I'm not the bossy, prissy big sister to the Loud House anymore, I'm still their Lori. I'm done with keeping the house from falling apart. It was time for me to pass that torch. All that is left now is to make sure Lincoln [or Leni or Luna] won't repeat my mistakes and bask in the authoritative power. But this is Lincoln that I'm not worried about. What can I say... I had a very caring, great and a-dork-able little brother, that is also... leader of the pack.

This is Lori Loud, the Jaguar... signing off.

-END-

AN: And that's a wrap on this chapter. Bobby is going to be a Toro [Taurus/Bull Zoanthrope] but his powers are still weak and dormant. He still need training, not necessarily physical training since his multiple jobs before may contributed to that. Rather, some mental training to control his Zoanthropic instinct and control over that energy so he can use its power.

Now I got some good response on a question so here's the current result (thanks to Antonio Mejia):

Maggie the Raven [Another Avian/Bird Zoanthrope]. I guess I'm going to update the current list of Zoanthropes. Also, should I change some of them? [The change should be someone who fits the role of an Owl. Another Avian/Bird Zoanthrope (Minerva's Bird).]

But Stella... Ironically, I am Filipino but I still can't think of any Filipino animal that could fit Stella's role. [according to Stella Zhau's bio, she is a decent from Philippines. It's located at the Southeast Asian borders.] Please guys, I need help on that!

Do you want Lincoln to be adopted like the Ronnie Anne in this AU? [I got a tie between yes and no so it's still debatable. I wanted to make a poll but I don't know how. So yeah... it's still undecided.]

I guess that's all that I had in mind for now. The other characters will have their time as well but this should be it for the prologue.

And that's all for now. Thank you for reading. Any questions will be answered in PM if available. Please leave a like, follow, review. And as always: God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 209 53
this story will focus on an alternate universe of lobotomy that was aside from the agents who manage the abnormalities in the facilities they are hou...
120 0 6
This is a rebooted version inspired from Smoking-Wrecker [Epic-Wrecker in DeviantArt] and Zachlor16. TLH/Casagrandes belong to Nickelodeon Studios. T...
396K 13.7K 89
"Oh, you have got to be kidding me!" I seethed. Harper's mouth fell open. "Did he just say what I think he said?" I blew out a huff of air through my...
4.2K 8 58
Basically a Loud and Casagrande Group Chat Parody. Songs are owned by mentioned artist in each chapter. Memes are inspired from other sources. TLH/TC...