๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’€โ€ข๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐’€ : ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’†๏ฟฝ...

By renhatesthee

{๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฉ๐‘พ} {๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„โœ”๏ธ} "Like someone once told me before.. Moments like these, when tears fill your e... More

ฦบ๊ซ€แฅ…๊ชฎ
๊ชฎ๊ช€๊ซ€
๊ชปแญ™๊ชฎ
๊ชป๊ซแฅ…๊ซ€๊ซ€
แ ป๊ชฎ๊ชŠแฅ…
แ ป๊ ธ๊ชœ๊ซ€
แฆ“๊ ธแฅŠ
แฆ“๊ซ€๊ชœ๊ซ€๊ช€
๊ซ€๊ ธแง๊ซ๊ชป
๊ช€๊ ธ๊ช€๊ซ€
๊ชป๊ซ€๊ช€
๊ซ€๊ชถ๊ซ€๊ชœ๊ซ€๊ช€
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ชถ๊ชœ๊ซ€
๊ชป๊ซ๊ ธแฅ…๊ชป๊ซ€๊ซ€๊ช€
แ ป๊ชฎ๊ชŠแฅ…๊ชป๊ซ€๊ซ€๊ช€
แ ป๊ ธแ ป๊ชป๊ซ€๊ซ€๊ช€
แฆ“๊ ธแฅŠ๊ชป๊ซ€๊ซ€๊ช€
แฆ“๊ซ€๊ชœ๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ซ€๊ซ€๊ช€
๊ซ€๊ ธแง๊ซ๊ชป๊ซ€๊ซ€๊ช€
๊ช€๊ ธ๊ช€๊ซ€๊ชป๊ซ€๊ซ€๊ช€
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช—
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— ๊ชฎ๊ช€๊ซ€
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— ๊ชปแญ™๊ชฎ
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— ๊ชป๊ซแฅ…๊ซ€๊ซ€
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— แ ป๊ชฎ๊ชŠแฅ…
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— แ ป๊ ธ๊ชœ๊ซ€
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— แฆ“๊ ธแฅŠ
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— แฆ“๊ซ€๊ชœ๊ซ€๊ช€
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— ๊ซ€๊ ธแง๊ซ๊ชป
๊ชปแญ™๊ซ€๊ช€๊ชป๊ช— ๊ช€๊ ธ๊ช€๊ซ€
๊ชป๊ซ๊ ธแฅ…๊ชป๊ช—
๊ชป๊ซ๊ ธแฅ…๊ชป๊ช— ๊ชปแญ™๊ชฎ
๊ชป๊ซ๊ ธแฅ…๊ชป๊ช— ๊ชป๊ซแฅ…๊ซ€๊ซ€
๊ชป๊ซ๊ ธแฅ…๊ชป๊ช— แ ป๊ชฎ๊ชŠแฅ…
๊ชป๊ซ๊ ธแฅ…๊ชป๊ช— แ ป๊ ธ๊ชœ๊ซ€
แฅด๊ชฎ๊ช‘๊ ธ๊ช€แง แฆ“๊ชฎ๊ชฎ๊ช€

๊ชป๊ซ๊ ธแฅ…๊ชป๊ช— ๊ชฎ๊ช€๊ซ€

30 2 0
By renhatesthee

Chapter thirty-one: becoming our grandparents

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

Thetic linked her arms with mine down the stairs when she mentioned last night, "Renesmee, be straight with me. Did your brother and I do anything last night?"

"What makes you think that?" I frowned.

"I slept in his room."

I chuckled at her sudden thought of her being with my brother, "Yeah because he put you in there."

"Wait a minute," she says, tugging on my arm to stop midway on the stairs, "Why did he put me in his room? I mean there was a couch and of course your room."

"Well, you se-"

"Wait a DAMN minute," she sternly repeats, "Why wasn't I in your room and why wasn't Daniel in your brother's room instead of me?"

"I know what you might think, but it isn't like that.."

"Now I remember why I came running in your room shouting!"

"Thetic would you please!" I said, trying to get a word out but a deep breath quickly came out, "For some unknown reason Ryan picked you and put you in the car then the next thing he did was carry you up to his room. Maybe he was too tired to put you in my room then go back to his or he just didn't want Daniel in his room, WHO THE FUCK knows but if you're so curious just ask him, you silly girl!"

I giggled right after, "You're right. I'll go ask him. I'll go ask him right now, right this second I will absolutely walk up to him and ask him."

"Good, go!"

"But you have to come with me," she clung tighter to my arm.

"It's not like I have a choice," I said, through a smile.

Thetic dragged me down the rest of the stairs, "It's a good thing that you know, that you don't have a decision in this," she jokes.

I rolled my eyes as we laughed making our way to the kitchen and my rolling eyes lands on Daniel eating a bowl of cereal and Ryan cooking eggs, "Cereal and eggs is what you call breakfast," she nervously laughed.

"Don't bother to eat it if you're gonna make jokes," Ryan sternly says, finishing the plate of eggs and setting them down in the middle of the kitchen table.

"No..no complaints over here," Thetic runs over next to Ryan and takes a seat next to him while leaving me to look at the sour boy in front of me, "I'm still having a hangover so don't mind me," she adds, looking over at my brother.

Ryan slightly nods, grabbing a plate for Thetic and making her a plate of eats, pouring her a bowl of cereal and milk as he places her a spoon into the milky cereal. I walked over in the process of my brother's sweet action, "Where's mine at?" I asked as I took a seat next to Daniel.

My brother looked up and frowned to the side towards Daniel and nodded his head towards me. He hissed before standing up with his bowl of cereal to the kitchen sink leaving Thetic with her mouth open wide enough to have flies fly inside and out to finish their nests.
       I hissed from a strong striking pain from my leg, my reflections were quite quick to see what devil would kick me in the leg, "Did he hear us upstairs?" The witch herself asked, leaning forward towards me across the table to whisper.

"Nahhh, what do you think?" I asked sarcastically, rolling my eyes, "kick me like that again and I will gladly pour this jug of milk on top of your pretty straight hair," I added, rubbing my leg.

"Seriously, REN DO SOMETHING!"

"Me, do something? This all on you, you big mouth muppet," I angrily yelled in a whisper across the table.

"You're his girlfriend and he's not mad at me but you," she replies, crossing her arms around her chest.

I rolled my eyes to Thetic's frustrating response, "Bite me."

"Try me, just stretch your little ass across this table and I'll show you how strong of a bite that I have."

"Enough! You bratty children," Ryan butts in, setting a bowl in front of me and a plate of eggs, "Eat your damn food before I shove these eggs down both of your throats," he adds, smiling at the end of his sentence irritated.

Ryan walked away leaving me and Thetic in silence while we ate our cold eggs that got cold because of our bickering. We smiled at the other with pouty faces as she nudged each other under the table with our feet.

☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎

Ryan approached Daniel who was hiding in the corner, "What's your deal?"

Daniel turns around to face his lover's brother, he wasn't on edge or completely pissed, he was just rolling with the flow of things, "No, deal. Waiting for the coffee to be finished."

"I mean with my sister and you? Seriously man you two are always going through something so what is it now? because if you don't tell me, you best believe she will when it comes to it."

"I don't know what you mean."

"Playing stupid isn't your strong suit but acting like everything is okay, sure is. After last night the two of you talked, right? Then the things I heard over in the car last night was something and the giggling in her bedroom," Daniel showed a shocking reaction, "yeah I heard all of that across into my bedroom so what is it?"

Daniel stood there in complete silence, glancing over to Renesmee smiling towards her best friend made him even more jealous, "Daniel, you're not just my little sister's boyfriend...you're my friend."

Those dark crow eyes shifted back to the older male in front of him with no doubt and no reason he knew Ryan had to lie, deep down Daniel knew Ryan wasn't someone to sugar code shit, and trusting him to be a friend was something he would have to test him with.

The coffee stopped running, finishing the fresh batches but Daniel didn't notice. Being distracted by something he missed and feared for to happen because of everything that happened with Eric, "Uhh-welll it's not like that. You see..."

"....Why is there a whole bunch of school dropouts in this kitchen?"

☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎

Grandma casually walked through the kitchen door and announced to us as school dropouts as Thetic easily got scared cursing under her breath with a small jump in her chair, "shit..."

"Watch yourself!" Grandma pointed her finger at Thetic with no good intentions, "Where are your parents?" She adds.

Ryan reached for the pot of coffee and passed Daniel and walked back over to the table, "They're at work and our baby brother is at daycare."

Grandma exhales her stress before walking over to the table as well, I guess it was the coffee's handy work, luring in my grandmother to take a seat, "Sometimes I do worry about the way you're going to influence your little brother."

"I can assure you- "

"I'm not talking about you," she interrupts Ryan implying it was towards me.

"Knock me down while I'm already on the ground, huh? Forget it, I'm going to school," I said, upset, standing up from my chair, "Aren't you guys coming? Ryan, we still need a ride."

"After all that drinking last night I would think you all need something more," taking an empty cup and pouring herself a cup of coffee, "I see you haven't picked the right type of friends to hang out with either, isn't that right Renesmee."

"Yeah, and what would you know about that? You never brought up even one friend of yours and here you are judging mine."

"Little girl watch yourself."

"Grandma with no disrespect but it's not fair! You're being rude."

"Life isn't fair," she says. Taking a sip from her coffee mug, "And didn't I tell you about that boy and his family..."

"Excuse me," Daniel butted in, "You know my family?" He asked.

"I know your gran- "

"Grandma don't!" I begged her not to tell him anything.

"What? It's not like it's a big secret," there was a certain pause to all of this, Daniel looking at me with such a frown and me looking at him with a worrisome frown and it all shifted onto my grandmother spilling the beans to everyone in the kitchen, "I know your grandfather. I knew him before he married your grandmother and had your mother."

Daniel took a few steps towards the table with a wave of unsettling anger only on me, "Renesmee, you knew about this?"

"It's not like that."

"How isn't it like that. You begged your grandmother a second ago to not tell me. For how long?"

I answered him, quickly and with no hesitation, I answered his honesty like I was on trial as if I was spilling my heart if even it was meant to break out trust, "Yesterday. I found out yesterday."

"We spent all that time together and you still didn't decide to let me know?"

"I can explain."

"Don't bother," he said, walking out on me.

I fell back to my seat as my grandma demanded the other two, "Go upstairs and get ready for school. You to Ryan, you're taking them to school, but as for you young lady. We're going to have a little talk before you go."

☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎

{Play Music ▶️ }

About the time Renesmee replayed the story her grandmother told her about she was already in the car with her brother and Thetic as for Daniel he was playing a little visit to her grandfather's hotel.    Kylo was already outside to pick Daniel up but where Daniel wanted to go made Kylo nervous enough to ask just what may be the reason, "Sir, did something happen at Renesmee's house that made you want to see him?"

Daniel sat in the backseat quietly, staring out the window, and still in the same clothes he slept in, "I only ask because you never asked me to take you to his hotel before."

"Enough with the questions, Kylo. Did you get the stuff?"

"There in the truck, sir."

Once Kylo pulled in front of the hotel Daniel sped to the building Kylo popped the truck and tossed the keys to the valet, he walked behind Daniel straight into the hotel as everyone greeted him with welcome arms. He walked to the bathroom with his head held up high and into a stall, having Kylo hand Daniel his suit, tie, and shoes. As for the hair he put his hands under the running water and glided them through hair slicking it back, he looked handsomely intelligent.

Daniel naturally walked through the hallways and elevators of the hotel as a real boss himself. Kylo opened the doors to the meeting Mr. Choi was having. Other CEOs of his hotel flew out to chat about the increased rate of the hotel and the impressive numbers that skyrocketed them to giving their employees an increase of payment and bonus for the month.   

And Daniel interrupted all of that, you would imagine his grandfather being pissed but other things were playing out for this old man that had incredible plans for the future, "This meeting is over," he announces, walking in with his hands in his pockets.

"Grandson, what brings you here?" He asked, standing up from his seat from the large table in the middle of the room as the big projector played.

"Sorry for the rude interruption but please leave. I have business with my grandfather," he said nicely.

Everyone in the room looked around without a move. I mean look at him, he's a kid in high school demanding CEOs to leave a current important meaning they're having with the man that owns these hotels, let's face the fact. He isn't their boss.

Mr. Choi smirked with joy, "You heard my grandson."

"NOW!" Kylo shouted for Daniel, without him losing his temper.

The six CEOs ran out of the room like they're a crowd of people in a panic, it was laughable to the grandfather as he walked over to the desk that he had in the back and took a seat.

"What's for the interruption? Have you finally sparked interest in taking over for me and if that's so I think it would be a great time for you to start learning now."

Daniel made it all the way over to the side of the room where his grandfather sat and kindly declined his offer, "Grandfather, that's not what I came here for," he spoke smoothly as the flow of his breathing came out his mouth, he felt himself become in control of what he wanted.

"Okay, this better be good," leaning back into his chair with his fingers locked together in his lap.

Daniel took a seat in front of his grandfather and spoke the truth of what he wanted to know, "What history do you have with Renesmee's grandmother?"

Mr. Choi leaned on his desk with the right hand on his hip and the left arm on the desk, pointing his finger at Daniel, "You came over here for that?"

"Yes, and I want you to tell me the story."

The right hand dropped from his hip and rested on the desk as he pulled his chair back, walking over to the front of the desk that was closer to Daniel and he sat on the edge of his desk giving the response his dear grandson wanted, "Ok."

The story that was being spoken of was coming from Ms. Lockheart and Mr. Choi started to play together and it went a little like this:

"We were in love..living in Korea and she worked at the hotel my father owned."

"He was my boss's son that I fell in love with. It was unexpected."

"But that's what makes it wonderful as if faith was giving us a chance."

"We met on a bus and afterward we found out about each other at the hotel. It only..."

"Took us a month. A lot happened in that month, falling in love, secrets, lies..."

"Even betrayal. I worried for you when seeing this boy because when I look at you, you remind me of my young self. Willing to do anything to protect the man that I loved, but one thing you can't do is protect someone that don't want to be protected. Someone that can't stand up to their family to be with you BUT WOULD LEAVE YOU WHILE YOU BLEED OUT IN THE PARK!"

"She might be willing to die for you but are you ready to die for her? I grew up scared of my father and unable to stand up to him so I went along with everything he planned out for my life and liking someone with a darker skin color didn't fascinate my father at all. I had my reasons that day and I just won't regret them."

"Why are you telling me this?" Daniel asked.

"Because you asked."

"No..that's not why. Honestly."

"Take my life as advice."

"Take my life as a sign...to not repeat what I did with that boy's grandfather, sweetheart. I did what I did this morning because I started to see you clearly and it scared me."

"Grandma, you're wrong. I'm nothing like you, I'm my own person and the mistake you made or you think you made with Daniel's grandfather won't be me ....or Daniel. Because we make..."

"...our own decisions in life."

But what could they do, nothing, apparently? Nothing about it..they held it within themselves as if the past was too hard for them to tell another soul the whole truth.

☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎

I received an unexpected text message from Daniel. I looked down at the phone as I heard the ringtone play.

Daniel
Are you up? I think we should talk.

I completely ignored it with another ding went off right after I clicked the home button, shutting my front screen off.
   It was clearly Daniel again but what was so important to talk about? Not showing up at school and walking away from me today I don't really feel like talking. Not with our final exams in two days.

Daniel
Would you call me?

Me
I don't think we should, not now. We have our exams in two days and we both need to focus, Daniel, besides, I don't feel like talking.

Daniel
I understand but im not giving upon us. You can be mad at me but you can never hate me, okay!

Me
I can never hate you! But one more thing, just like I can't hate you, you can't walk out on me and leave me hanging anymore, OK!🤨

Daniel
Ok😌

Me
Daniel?

Daniel
Yes?

Me
Do you think we're like our grandparents? After hearing about their tragic romance from my grandma, I can't help but think...

Daniel
I know it. I went to my grandfather's hotel and asked him to tell me. Something seems off..that there's more to what it seems with just how they fell in love and a father planning his own son's life.

Me
It's not just that but my grandma told me she was left there bleeding in the park because of him.

Daniel
Do you think he did it? Hurt your grandmother.

Me
I don't know. She never says..just that she worried I will have the same faith as her in the end if I continue being with you. Do you believe that Mr. Choi would?

Daniel
I do believe he would, that's something I can't lie to you about Renesmee. I won't lie to you..remember this is forever. Even though my family is criminals in some way.

Me
If you mean attempted murder then there's no point because there's no proof of your mother doing so.

Daniel
I know it may seem like I didn't care about what my mother did to you but i truly do!

Me
Daniel let's not talk about this tonight. In two days when the exams are over, after you walking out, our grandparent's history, and now we're back to your mother then let's not forget about you being cold to me that morning.

Daniel
I understand. Forever?

Me
Forever, my lover.

© Ren Sherman Nonfiction

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 43.5K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...
554K 12.2K 90
"This what we have is something I would call the never ending storm,there are moments where you think just because the thunder stops that it's getti...
1M 61.3K 33
[COMPLETED] "We both agreed, Apollo! We said no feelings, no attachments! You promised you wouldn't get attached." I look down at my lap in worry and...
4.7K 130 19
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+| I was said to be ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž๐, ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž... ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž. I had heard it so much...