I Like You So Much

By PhyuPwint8

Li Jiao was admitted to college, but her family feared that their little girl would get ruined by a pig of a... More

Chapter 1 Nanda Militray Training
Novel Summary
2.Hello Instructor!You are so dark.
3.Rest
4.During The Military Training
5.Free Run
6.Ground Attraction
7.Zipper
8.Little White Shoes Take Off
9.Crystal Shoes
10.Instructor
11.Chicken Paws
12.
13.Aspiration is to be a Light Bulb!
14.Wear A Cap
15.Shame Car
16.Night Training Part I
17.Fainted At Night Training
18.Pubilc Humiliation
19.Pure Lust
20.Xiao Li Kneel On The Spot!!
21.I Am Behind You.
22.Actually He is handsome and kind.
23.Normality
24.He Has No Girlfriend.
25.The Suitor
26.The Rounded Hug
27.Watermelon Before the Mid Autumn Festival
28.The Li Family
29.Confidenti As Solider
30.I Am Stalking As A Little Tail
31.Don't Say Goodbye To Big Green Tree
32.
33.Twilight
34.Additional Training For 5Kilometre
35.I won't be happy anymore.
36.I Will Come.
37.His Request
38.Send Him A Message
39.Are You Angry???
40.Loyal to the Country, Love to You Only.
41.I Like You Better
42.Chinese Cabbage
43.Are You Blind??
44.Welcome Party
45.Meet His Friend
46.My Girlfriend Is Li Jiao
47.Kiss Him For Fear Of Being Beaten
48.The Great Decision
49.Give Him His Debut
50.The Reward Is Holding Hands
51.Throw Your Arm And Hug
52.Welcome Party
53.Welcome Party 2
54.Sending a Picture As a Gift
55.1st Kiss
57. The Marriage Proposal Scene???
58.Jiu Ling Like Jiao Jiao (Reveal Sweet Secret)
59.Jiao Jiao Like Jiu Ling
60.Sending FireWorks
61.She Came to Me and I hug one full of Arm.
62.Parting
63.Days without Him
64.On the Eve Of The Meeting
65.Come On
66. I am the Player
67.When the Younger Brother Met Boyfriend
68.Silly Brother
69.
70.Go To His House
71.Her Confession
72.Stay at his house
73.The Big Guy wash his hands and make soup.
74.I heard that a man who does not eat breakfast cannot give birth to...
75.Fugitive
76.I will take you home.
77.
78.Your Every Move
79.New Year's Eve is Coming
80.Will It Be Her????
81.The Viper in the Dark
82.Quietly
83.New Year 's Eve
84.Drunk
85&86📣📣📣
Part 85-Danger is imminent
Part 86 Surrounded Art Building
87.Fire In The Sky
88.Final Chapter

56.The Defendant Confession

789 8 0
By PhyuPwint8

Regarding Nantah’s ranking of new handsome boys and beautiful girls, since being discovered by Zhang Jiu Ling that day, Li Jiao has not continued to vote secretly.

Although Zhang Jiu Ling didn't blame her, she also knew that Zhang Jiu Ling didn't like this kind of "sworn" things. What's more, post his photos on the Internet for others to discuss.

After that, she quietly asked people to delete both Zhang Jiu Ling and her voting page.

She still didn't follow these false names.

In the ranking of new handsome boys and beautiful girls, there is one missing person in the top ten men and women. How could everyone fail to see it, and leave a message to ask.

"Eh, what about that petite girl?"

"Yes, how about Li Jiao from the Department of Fine Arts, why is there no voting page for her?"

"It was there a few days ago, why is it suddenly gone?"

"What's the matter? The instructor on the handsome guy list next door is gone."

"How did it happen, it's all gone all of a sudden?"

"There was a problem with the vote?"

"..."

Later, someone helped explain that Li Jiao didn't want to be on the list, so she applied for deletion.

Later, someone jumped out to speak.

"It was also originally, without the consent of others, I put people's photos on the Internet and made comments. It is personally unwilling, and they are right to ask for deletion."

With the first person, many people later came out to speak. It was originally an entertainment, but a lot of people sent out photos without the consent of others at all, and many of them were taken secretly.

If it comes out, everyone will praise it, but there are people like this. Obviously he doesn't look good, but he has courage against the sky and feels good about himself.

Commenting on other people's photos, looking at a photo that is slightly more mature and sexy, I say that they are vulgar, and that I will look for a girlfriend in the future, and I will never look for this.

Please, look in the mirror first, without seeing what you look like.

You don't recognize people as swan meat, and they don't want to be bitten by your toad.

So, what sort of rankings this is, it's a mixed bag. At least, most of the girls on the list are not very happy.

Are they beautiful or not? Do they know that it is time for others to make a god-like comment?

After that, this ranking list was deleted by the school's post administrator in a short time.

Some people sigh, some are a pity, and others clap their hands and cheer............

However, although the post was deleted. I heard that there are still people who don't give up, quietly made a final ranking of the leaderboard, and circulated it among various groups.

Li Jiao didn't pay attention to this, and of course she didn't know the follow-up development of the matter.

After her study and life were on the right track, she became more and more busy. She often stay in the studio, and she hasn't seen any people for most of the day.

However, the meeting with Zhang Jiu Ling is basically guaranteed to meet once every two days.

She doesn't know if the two have entered the so-called sweet love period. Anyway, the entire 417 was discovered. Recently, Li Jiao's whole body is making small pink bubbles.

Even brushing her teeth and looking at the mirror, she suddenly laughed.

Once Su Linlin came back from the studio very late, and both Tang Yuran and Zhang Yue in the bedroom were asleep. There is still a faint light on the balcony.

She felt the darkness and entered the house lightly. Thinking of washing up and going to bed early.

Pushing open the balcony door, Li Jiao was brushing her teeth with the faint light of her mobile phone. Like her, she just came back.

Hearing the sound, she turned her head and said vaguely.

"Linlin, are you back?"

She turned around, and a pale light hit her face, without blood, as if she had just been fished out of an ice pool in December. The black and round eyeballs stared big. The hair was drooping on his shoulders in a mess.

It's like a female ghost with a ringing bell at midnight.

"I c**"

Su Linlin had a fragrance to vomit at that time.

It was easy to calm down a little bit, clutching her chest, and couldn't help breathing heavily.

"My mother, Jiao Jiao, what are you doing on this balcony all night? Who are you going to scare to death."

Really, she abruptly scared her out of Zhang Yue's same Northeast big ballast accent.

Li Jiao kept brushing her teeth, and continued to brush her row of white teeth like a saw, with toothpaste in her mouth, and said vaguely.

"I... sour... Yeah (I brush my teeth)."

Upon hearing this, Su Linlin smiled while taking her mouthwash cup to receive the water.

"Are you sour?"

"The boss and I are really going to die of soreness, okay."

But no, just after Li Jiao gave Zhang Jiu Ling's gift last time, the relationship between the two has grown by leaps and bounds. She and Zhang Yue can often hear Li Jiao talking with people, the soft voices that are so sweet that they can tire of people.

"Ling Ling~ When are you coming here~"

"Age~"

"..."

My mom, in the past few days, the lemon intake in the entire bedroom has exceeded the standard.

Thinking about it, Su Linlin couldn't help shrugging her shoulders, Ma, now I'm all Xing sour the dog directly?

Seeing this, Li Jiao brushed her teeth and smiled embarrassedly.

"Then I converge a little bit?"

"..."

Convergence?

Su Linlin didn't see where Li Jiao had converged anyway.

After Su Linlin said this, Li Jiao also discovered that she has indeed become increasingly slimy recently. she sent several messages to Zhang Jiu Ling a day, and said something that I didn't have.

"Lingling, I will go to the studio to paint~( ̄▽ ̄~)~"

Later, with a photo of her extremely rough shooting technique, "On the way to the studio."

"Ling Ling, my get out of class is over? ω?"

"Lingling, I'm eating, have you eaten, what are you doing?"

"Lingling, do you miss me anymore (~ ̄▽ ̄)→))* ̄▽ ̄*)o"

"..."

Zhang Jiu Ling didn't get annoyed after reading these nonsense messages that could no longer be nonsense, but read it patiently, replying to her one by one.

"Professional class again?"

"Walk to see the way."

"I haven't eaten yet, I'm working."

"Yes."

"..."

Zhang Jiu Ling thinks this is good, and the little girl will send him a message whenever she is doing. Sometimes he is busy and can't see her for a few days. Looking at the news of people, it was like she was by his side.

Sui Sui Nian Nian, twitter words. Don't get bored, but it makes people feel warm.

In addition to sending messages, Li Jiao also called Zhang Jiu Ling on time every day. Basically, Zhang Jiu Ling trains at the police station every time he fights.

Every time the phone rang, if he was training, Zhang Jiu Ling would let everyone practice freely. Then turned around, picked up the phone, and said warmly to the little girl, "Training."

The little girl will obediently let him train first, then hang up, and call her back when Zhang Jiu Ling finishes training.

When she called today, Zhang Jiu Ling just finished saying "disband", and the cell phone in his trouser pocket heard a familiar vibration, "buzzing", just like the fair-skinned little girl coquettishly coquettishly.

"Age~ Answer the phone soon~"

Thinking about it, Zhang Jiu Ling slightly curled his lips, smiling at the corners of his mouth.

Immediately afterwards, the policemen who had just finished their training had not yet come to disband. He saw the indifferent and serious guide Zhang in front of them. After hearing the phone ring, he rarely smiled and answered the phone.

At the same time, everyone heard a soft and energetic sweet beauty on the other side of the phone.

"Age~"

Then, everyone was shocked by the next scene.

Zhang Jiu Ling changed one hand to hold the phone, and his right hand casually unbuttoned the combat uniform, showing a natural masculine charm. Brows and eyes were heroic, and the corners of his mouth were pouting with helplessness and pampering.

He replied lightly: "En."

Then, a group of police little brothers watched Zhang Jiu Ling go away while talking on the phone. From a distance, they seemed to be able to hear their "cold as frost" Guidance Zhang with an extremely gentle tone and the sweet voice on the other end of the phone. Little girl talking.

"You go back to the dormitory first, and I'll pick you up later."

"Ling Ling, let me tell you..."

"..."

Behind, a group of stunned police brothers were left behind.

Is that gentle director Zhang possessed by something weird?

In the crowd, I don't know who said something.

"I rely on, affection, Zhang's gentleness is only for his girlfriend?"

The little brother who said before that he would help a female colleague pull the string, silently wiped the sweat from his forehead and sighed.

"Li Jing, you should give up."

Li Jing:............

From knowing that someone has a girlfriend, my old lady has given up her heart!

…………

After hanging up the phone, Li Jiao returned to the bedroom first, preparing to change clothes. she just came out of the studio and accidentally got some paint on my clothes. She will have to go out to dinner with Zhang Jiu Ling later, so she should switch to another outfit.

Back to the bedroom, just after changing their clothes, Zhang Yue and Su Linlin came back with a packed meal. Seeing Li Jiao still in the bedroom, asked.

"Oh, it's rare, Jiao Jiao, are you still in the dormitory?"

"Yes, Jiao Jiao, you haven't left yet," Zhang Yue put the meal on the table, "Aren't you going to eat out with the instructor?"

"Oh, he won't be here in a while, I'll come back and change my clothes first."

Li Jiao replied, picking up the scarf on the table and wrapping it around her neck, which instantly became a lot warmer.

It is now early November, and the pace of winter is slowly coming. In a blink of an eye, the golden leaves on the campus had fallen clean. Barely, let the cold wind rustle.

Nanda is located in the south, but it doesn't have heating like the north. Every winter, it relies on the students' strong willpower and countless quilts passing by.

Li Jiao wore a loose-fitting sweater with several more clothes in it, so that she could barely resist the cold of this early winter.

When she went out, she changed into a pair of short boots and thick socks. Stomping her feet, it was a lot easier, not so cold.

She doesn't know why it was so cold this year, it was just like this in November. What if you wait for the New Year.

"Boss, Linlin, I'm out now."

"Eh, goodbye."

"Bye, come back early."

"I know."

"..."

When Li Jiao left the bedroom door, she didn't see the familiar car, and she thought that Zhang Jiu Ling had just sent a message about it. So she took out her mobile phone and prepared to call him.

She just took out the phone, but the screen is still not on.

In front of her, someone suddenly appeared, a big black shadow like a black bear spirit. He jumped in front of her, his tone of surprise and excitement.

"Student Li Jiao, I..."

Before she finished speaking, Li Jiao heard a puff!

I don't know who was so wicked, and the banana peel was thrown on the ground. Let the person step on, and fell directly into a big horse, kneeling down in front of Li Jiao.

In his right hand, he is holding a handful of red roses.

Li Jiao was at a loss with her mobile phone and stared at the people on the ground.

Dryly said: "Classmates, this is the first time we meet."

"Don't be so polite."

Li Jiao thought, this is too sincere. The first time we met, this male classmate directly gave her a five-body bow and bow, which really made her instantly feel a sense of long live my emperor!

This classmate is so polite, presumably, he must be from the literature department or history department of the Confucian school!

That is, why is this picture a bit familiar?

The male student kneeling on the ground was wearing a black suit and black trousers, probably because it was too thick and looked a little bloated. It's no wonder that Li Jiao almost didn't regard him as a black bear spirit just now.

It took a long time for the male classmate to get up and patted the ashes on his body, looking a little embarrassed. Xin Hao, the rose in his hand has not been broken.

So he showed a slightly silly smile.

"Student Li Jiao, give it to you."

I should say or not, although a bit silly. This male student looks pretty good, with clean eyes and red lips and white teeth.

Li Jiao has just received a bowing ceremony from someone else, how can there be any reason to collect flowers?

She pressed the rose, quite formal.

"Classmate Black Bear Jing."

"Huh?"

"No, no," Li Jiao quickly corrected. "This classmate, don't be so polite."

"The first time we met, your manners were so solemn and in place, I really deserve it."

Look, she didn't bring anything with her to return the gift. Or, drag a dog's tail grass from the side flowerbed, do you think you can accept it?

Hearing that, the male student touched the back of his head, a little embarrassed. It can be seen that he is also a very innocent big boy.

He blushed and explained.

"Student Li Jiao, you, just accept it."

As he said, he handed the roses again.

"Eh, I really can't take it."

"You, you accept it."

"This classmate, I really can't accept it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
50.1K 1.5K 25
Plot: Yoko is inlove with her brother's gf, Faith which is also an actress in Thailand.
1.5M 59.7K 41
"ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ sɴᴀᴘᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ?!" "ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sɪɴɢʟᴇ?! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀ-" "ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴘᴀ?", ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀ...
668K 16.9K 75
Type Web Novel (CN) Genre Josei Mature Romance Slice of Life Tags[ ] Celebrities Cohabitation Couple GrowthHandsome Male Lead Marriage Rating(3.9...