Oblivion [winrina au]

By ryumandu

oblivion metamorphosis part two | sequel a #winrina | jmj au - after waking up from her dépaysement, avery (w... More

1 | where it all started
2 | present time
3 | friend
4 | strawberries
5 | name
6 | her story
7 | luna
8 | caffeine
9 | alone
10 | rest
11 | father
12 | liquor
13 | her house
14 | Gianni's rage
15 | gift
16 | thanks
17 | Text message
18 | date
19 | not her
20 | after work
21 | shower thoughts
22 | needles
23 | questions
24 | revelation
25 | opposite
27 | oblivion
28 | reality
29 | the only truth told
30 | 11:04 pm
31 | the explanation, the end (bonus)

26 | pain

608 36 1
By ryumandu

River (k)

Abusive. Alcoholic.

That's what I was, and now, it's two things that's coming back once again. I got out of rehabilitation a year ago, and I don't understand how I'm becoming the person I fucking hated most. My father.

There's no lies in what I've told Avery. I hurt my sister. I'm the reason why she's suffering and all I'm asking for is for her forgiveness. As you can see, I failed again. She doesn't want to talk to me, and what I did inside the hospital made her hate me even more.

I know I shouldn't blame Avery for this. For her story. But I don't want her to get involved in my life any further. I've caused enough chaos, enough hurt, and she's too precious for that. If I do something that'll hurt her physically, I don't think I'll be able to forgive myself. Not anymore.

That's why I asked her to leave. I want her to get scared of me so she won't come back.

That's why I pushed her away every chance I get.

Don't get me wrong. I want her to stay.

So much.

I want to be her safe space but if I'm back at this state and I can't control it, it won't be healthy.

It will never be.

She won't understand that the only thing that I want to protect her from is me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 254 14
what happens when a crush gets a little too obsessed? Will Karina and her friends be safe? this is a ghostface short story
4.1K 213 8
🠾 { WINRINA MINISERIES } ⬩ { ONGOING } 🠼 "Do you still love spring?" "Of course. It's the season I fell for you in." Winter smiles. "What about win...
26.2K 1K 13
Love at first sight; That's what explains how Minjeong feels towards the older girl thru the years and her feelings were eternal, even tho Jimin was...
227K 5.5K 28
Winter's mother is engaged to Karina's father, and the girls are about to become unwilling step siblings. Instead, they become so much more. TopKari...