Trapped in a Spider's Web (Na...

By Flakes1215

Naraku x Reader ~ (Y/n) was a somewhat mysterious character.. She's a pure blood spider demon. One that start... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epilogue

Chapter 6

251 10 3
By Flakes1215

Years later...

"I- I can't do this.. Naraku" she stuttured slightly, taking a heasitant step back not wanting to leave his grasp at all, as she thought over the reasons she had to do this. "Your father killed mine.. and I know that isn't your fault, but my mother needs me more than ever right now.. And if she catches us.. in the past she might have let it slip, but now, she won't heasitate to kill you.. I ca-"

"I know the risks.. but please, don't leave me behind again. I'd die a thousand times over if I could continue to have you as my friend.. to not be alone again. To not lose you again. I've already lost Sesshomaru and you once. You were the only one to come back.. please. Don't leave again" he said, clenching his fists and struggling not to break down and beg.

He knew she was scared and upset and he knew her mother would be even more protective of her.. but this wasn't just for himself, he knew Sesshomary rarily ever came anymore and when he did he didn't talk much. She was as alone as he was, with even more pressure and stress on her shoulders than before.

"....I can't. This is for your own good, Naraku. Your father's already been going harder on you just because he thinks you're hanging out around me.. Our lives aren't just ours... I wish they were. Trust me when I say I wish they were. But that's no-"

He finally cut her off again by quickly pulling her to his chest and pressing his lips to hers. And with every emotion and ounce of passion he felt along with determination and longing he kissed her. At first she did nothing, still in shock before closing her own eyes and kissing back just as passionately. He kept his grip on her tight, but made sure she wasn't squished or uncomfortable.

He'd finally done it.. kissed the girl.. the woman he'd been in love with since they were young kids.. and it was amazing to finally go on with it. The sensation beyond what he could've ever imagine all until she broke away in surprise and confusion as she finally realized what had just happened.

"Naraku.. what.. just happened..? ....Why?" She felt conflicted and confused. She'd had feelings for him before and made sure to hide them well from all including herself. She knew this was dangerous. She knew this wouldn't be a good idea.. She knew they'd get caught.... Yet she wanted to kiss him again. Wanted to stay where she was in his arms where she felt safe enough to let go if only slightly. Another part of her however.. was telling her it was just to get her to stop rambling on.. which she'd understand either way.

"Listen to me when I say this.. (Y/n). You're worth it. Always will be. I've longed to do that for decades now and I was such a coward until now. Please, My Queen. Stay with me. As just friends or more. Either way as long as we can still be together in some way. I feel like if I lose you now that's it.. " he said quietly, almost muttering near the end.

The tip of his nose slightly grazing the top of her head as he stared down at her. Waiting for any kind of response.

She sighed, wrapped her arms around his neck and tucking her head to his neck.

"You'll never lose me.. Never. I couldn't imagine my life without you. You've kept me going up to now."

~

It took a couple more months before she finally let go of her fear and let herself fall. He successfully caught her and there they were now, walking together under the cherry blosoms along the path to the cove. Though she flinched away at first she finally relaxed to the feeling of his arm around her. It was warm and brought back many memories as well as laughs from when they were kids.

"You've never told me the reason you're so jumpy when it comes to touch..?"  he stated questionally curious,

She shrugged

"Eh.. just getting used to it again."

"What?"

"Angel blood and demon blood were never meant or supposed to be mixed.. and when they are, both need to be balanced or something bad will happen. I've got both sides under my control.. but I have no control over other peoples blood spirit. Demons make my angel blood coil and burn which ends up hurting just like humans or angels touching me causes my demon blood to rush and make me feel like snapping at whoever's closest, like an animal." she sighed, honestly frustrated with herself.

Naraku immediately brough his arm back in worry.

"Is that better?"

She smiled softly at the worried look before grabbing his hand gently and pulling his arm around her again.

"It's fine. I'm getting used to it, don't worry" she giggled, a sly grin on her face. "Besides, the reaction time has been going on and off since the first itme I met you. How else do you think I can beat your ass."

He rolled his eyes, glancing to his katana that was tucked away at her side. She meant it when she said she wasn't trusting him around her with a blade anymore.

"That and the fact that you're a thief."

She chuckled

"That and the fact that you're a cheat and one for cheap tricks."

"That and the fact that you've always been violent." he countered once more,

"That and the fact that you've always been submissive~" she decided to say in return,

That shut him up. (Y/n) looked up with a slight smirk on her face at his silence seeing his face red and his other hand covering the top half of his face. And this is why he was always her main target. So easy to tease despite himself. His face was always too cute to pass up the opportunity when it turned shades of pink and red.

"I- I am not..." he mumbled, as she merely laughed at his poor attempt.

"I'd have to agree with her on that"

They both froze. They'd just reached the cove when the familar voice spoke. They looked ahead to see the tall elegant figure of their childhood friend. The great dog demon's son, Sesshomaru stood there with a sharp glare in his eyes as he caught eyes with Naraku before they softened slightly seeing (Y/n) in his arms before sighing. He knew his sister too well.. it was only a matter of time.

"Naraku.." he stated in greeting, his voice was void of any of the childish happiness he used to speak around the half demon in the past.

(Y/n) had been right when she said he could no longer smile. It just showed on his face and in his eyes.

"Sesshomaru.. How's it been?" Naraku finally just relaxed and asked with a smile on his face.

This used to be his best friend before they were split up. No reason they shouldn't be able to get along again.

"Sesshy, manners" (Y/n) giggled, breaking away from him and throwing her arms around her brother who she hadn't seen in more than a couple years now.

And that's when the dog demon finally relaxed as well, heasitently hugging her back as if it were foreign to him depsite the fact she did this everytime he came to visit.

"Alright.. fine. Terrible, you?"

Naraku chuckled, at least not everything's changed. Same response as usual.

"Not terrible.. it's good to see you again, old friend"

"Your father killed Lord Kiyoshi.."

(Y/n) tensed up, moving away quickly feeling the shift in his demonic aura. Her angel blood spiking causing her to wince slightly. Sesshomaru, seeing this quickly reigned himself back so she wouldn't be too uncomfortable. He forgot she wasn't used to his energy anymore since he'd been gone for so long.

"I always said he was an ass back then.. now he's a bastard that deserves to go back to hell."

"He deserves worse than hell.." Sesshy nearly growled,

"Sesshy.. it wasn't his fault. You know the relationship between him and his father... remember." (Y/n) tried, her voice shaking.

It wasn't because of sadness, just anger as she thought of the multiple wounds and injuries she used to heal for him when they were younger. Now that he was older and more accustomed, his healing abilities were able to keep up now.

But she also knew that wouldn't be enough to convince her brother to back down. Her father was practically his as well, just as his father was practically hers. When they called each other sibblings it went deeper than just because they got along so well and grew up together. Hell her mother had trained Sesshomaru herself for an entire month once while she went to train with the great dog demon. They literally switched kids for an entire month.

"He almost kidnapped (Y/n).. did you know about that?"

And there was also that. That she completely forgot about till now even though she still had the dark hand prints on her waist and her left arm where he'd tried grabbing her.

"No..."  Naraku answered truthfully, eyes slightly wide in surprise and a beast awakening within him. An angry protective beast. "He did what..? Why?"

"Why else.. If he couldn't have the current queen.. he could get his hands on the one next in line to inherrit the queens power... Or at least tried to. Kiyoshi stopped it from happening with his own life. I was there as well.. Where were you?" Sesshomaru finally demanded,

(Y/n) shook her head.. She'd gone down this path as well.. more out of curiousity than anger. But she had still asked the same question. Where had he been.. And he had answered.

She stepped between the two, grabbing the on comming whip of poison with a silk covered hands.

"Remember, Sesshomaru. Think of something in that smart ass brain of yours. Why do you think he couldn't come that night"

He continued to glare at the half demon seeing his anger slowly take over his own aura as he thought of the actions his father took.

"I see.. that's why..." He finally pulled back, his anger fading away to a simple small thing of slight hatred.

That night he had been locked up in a purification cell that made him human for the night. He'd gotten a whipping, attacked by claws, and chained to brick by thick chains of steel that no human would be able to break in that condition.

(Y/n) turned to Naraku quickly,

"He'll pay for it.."

His eyes were glowing red. She took his face into her hands gently, staring at his eyes and waiting till they stopped. Her angel blood was burning because of the still angry soul of his blood spirit, but she continued staying close.

"Look.. it's alright-"

"I can't believe he tried.. taking you away from your home.."

"Naraku. Calm down." Sesshomaru finally said, taking steps closer to the two of them.

"I.. He locked me up because he knew.."

(Y/n) tried to stop herself from wincing slightly as his anger slowly grew. She could feel herself slowly getting used to it.. but it still hurt now.

"N- Naraku.. It's alright. You need to calm down. No one blames you for what happened and no one blames you for your father being an ass. He'll never get what he wants even if he did get his way, because that's not how it works." she said, side eyeing Sesshomaru who raised a hand in defence to her guess of threat.

"Watch yourself, Naraku. I'll need to speak to you later." Sesshomaru stated more than asked, laying a surprisingly gentle hand on his shoulder as he calmed down.

(Y/n) smiled at both of them.

"Besides all that.. it's been a while since the three of us have all been here at are special place together."

"That it has.." Naraku nodded in agreement, looking over to the dog demon.

He merely hummed in return to the two's statements.

"My father's been coming and leaving everyday to help Lady Yosei while I take his place in his duties away from here.. though I assume the two of you've been getting closer once a month considering the day it is today."

Naraku sweatdropped as he thought about it.

"Yeah.. don't try killing me tonight, will you?"

"I make no promises.."

"Oh doesn't this just bring back old childhood memories." (Y/n) chuckled, thinking back to the time the two of them got into a argument and had said the exact same thing. "And they say I'm the violent one.."

"You are.." Sesshomaru immediately said, walking passed her and towards their cove.

"See! Even Sesshy agrees with me!" Naraku said, suddenly the whole other conversation forgotten.

Their wish came true without them even knowing it.. they were together again at their secret cove.. Though each of them had changed in ways with adulthood they still felt that old connection of friendship from when they were younger.

"Screw you both.." she grumbled, before grinning suddenly. "He agreed when I called you submissive as well you know.. So haha"

She winked in amusement as another slight blush of embarrasement covered his face.

"Yeah well.. he's a bookworm.."

"And proud of it" Sesshomaru responded, glancing back swiftly.

"Alright.. how about the fact that you stil-"

"(Y/n)."

She laughed, causing Naraku to look at the two confused.

"What?"

"I put her into a blood bound promise to keep that secret. No one will ever know.."

"That was over doing it if you ask me."

"Can't blame me for not trusting you, (N/n)."

"You have a point."

~

"Deja vu.. that's what humans call it.. right?" (Y/n) hummed, laying her head on Sesshomaru's shoulder as her fingers trailed through Naraku's hair as his head layed on her lap.

They had been on the cliff where they had the familiar odd view of the sun set.

"To think we're sneaking around like kids again.." The dog demon sighed, though the right side of his mouth was ticked up in a slight almost unoticable smile.

"Now that I think about it.. how did I never fall alseep like this when I was younger" Naraku suddenly thought randomly, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"You have.. we just carried you inside before you could wake up" the spider chuckled,

"I knew I was missing some memories.."

"Ku.. I sadly can't say anything against that..."

"Oh really..." Naraku stated, looking over to Sesshomaru in amusement.

He merely shrugged.

"What? She knows how to give good head messages. I'm a dog demon for a reason.." he mumbled,

They both stared at him for a moment before laughing.

"Did Fluffy tell a joke..?" (Y/n) asked, only to be ignored completely and be left to sigh lazily and grab his mokomoko to wrap around her shoulders quickly before going back to to what she had been doing before. They all simply relaxed there for a while until..

"So.. how long have you two been together now..."

"This woman is confusing as all hell and stubborn" Naraku answered,

The dog demon nodded, not surprised.

"How so now?" He couldn't help to ask as said spider queen only tucked herself more into the fluff of his mokomoko.

"We both confessed about 3 months ago yet we didn't get together until about a month ago which barely went by... scaredy cat"

She only hummed

"I just don't want my mother to kill you.. Is that so bad" she mumbled,

~

"And yet here we are.. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.4K 36
|| 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗 || ↬ γ€Ž 𝟷𝚜𝚝 πš’πš— π™²πš’πšŽπš• π™Ώπš‘πšŠπš—πšπš˜πš–πš‘πš’πšŸπšŽ π™΄πšπš’πšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚊𝚝 π™±πš•πšŠπšŒπš” π™±πšžπšπš•πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒 πšŠπš πšŠπš›πšπšœ 』 ↬ 10 β€’ 01 β€’ 19...
1.1K 8 12
COMPLETE FUCKING REWRITE OF "A Place To Belong" I HATE THE ORIGINAL AND I WILL MAKE IT BETTER! I will still keep Og if anyone still wants to read it...
48.3K 898 37
Sesshomaru and Inuyasha wasn't getting along since their father passed away. Until, something weird happened. Totosai told Inuyasha and Sesshomaru th...
54.1K 1.5K 23
"Do you promise...?" "I promise..." Y/n, less than a quater demon, and more human then not, has been alone most of his entire life. Besides the Kamad...