Inarizaki's Demon Dad

By Wrenchxoxo

Meet M/n L/n the boy with a questionable approach when it comes to his peers with anger issues to match. He's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
yall thank you!!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40.
Atsumu's Ending
Akagi's Ending
Kita's Ending
Suna's Ending
Sorry!! and New Book!

Osamu's Ending

1.7K 66 6
By Wrenchxoxo

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Time have passed, people around me changed into something more, yet my feelings for you never changed.

Is it because you promised me you'll come and sweep me up by the waist and pull me in and treat me like the prince you once mentioned in your dreams? Perhaps, it's nothing but a silly dream but i do hope you come running back into my arms.

Osamu can't help but think of a certain someone as he watches the soap opera that's being played in the TV.

How long has it's been? 2? 3 years? He doesn't know, but at every waking hour of his, he'd hope to see m/n knocking at his door. He knew well than to sit here and hope for him to come back and maybe just maybe give him the answer he's been needing for.

Will you stay with me? forever.

Osamu shook his head as he realized he's been dozing off again, resuming what he was doing before the sudden flashbacks, he picked up the remote control and switch the channel to a news channel.

"The infamous trainer of the argentina's national team, is considering on staying here? Find out more here in xxx"

His head turned towards the tv as his interest was piqued, he immediately thought of his brother calling to him and rambling about the sudden news and how awesome it is.

He gotta admit, it is awesome to have a life like his. But he prefers the life he has now, he's content, a balance of personal and work.

He finished his morning cup of coffee, setting down the dishes and cleaning them up before changing his clothes to his work ones.

"I'm going now"

Although he lives alone, he grown accustomed to letting the house know that he's going out.

He tried cutting that habit a long time ago, but he seriously just can't shake it off of him. Weird.

As he drove off to his shop, he received a call from his brother. He groaned as he expected it to be another one of his brother's temper tantrums.

"What is it now, pighead?"

"Is that how you treat your big bro?!"

Osamu only rolled his eyes as he continued to focus on the road ahead of him, he didn't want any accidents to happen, it would only cost damage not only to his body but to his business as well.

"Anyways, i just called you to say..."

Atsumu trailed off, pissing off his twin wasting his goddamn time when he could be doing something more productive. Like planning how his day is gonna be or what kind of advertisment would attract people nowadays..!

"Spit it out, i'm driving"

"Okay okay, well i heard m/n's back."

It's as if the world had stopped, osamu's train of thought collapsed, all shit went haywire. Out of panic, he quickly stepped on the breaks, making a sudden stop with his car. Good thing no one is behind him or else it'll be a cluster-fuck of metals and severed limbs.

"Ah fuck..."

He took a deep breath, taking a moment to process what his brother had just dropped. It's not a bomb but the shock that he felt like was seeing a bomb drop right infront of your eyes.

"What happened to ya? You okay?"

"Yeah, i'm fine..I just hit an emergency stop"

"Oh yeah? well gotta go, shoyo's asking me for a toss, see ya tonight again"

"yeah yeah fuck off lover boy"

Osamu heard a scream of protest but he ended the call before his brother can open his goddamn mouth again.

He massaged his temple before going stepping on the gas towards his shop.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Osamu arrived at his shop at about lunch time, as soon as he stepped in he was greeted by his employees who's handling the situation very well.

He smiled and thanked them for their kind service, and the manager received a flustering welcomes and no problems back.

He assumed everything was in order and was about to clock in for work until.

"Are you perhaps, forgetting me?"

He stopped midway, the smile on his faced dropped as he recognized that voice. That familiar voice.

His posture stiffened as he slowly turned his way to the source of the voice.

And there he was, in all of his glory, m/n.

M/n was sitting in one of the seats infront of the table where the kitchen can be seen. A side smirk was etched onto his face, while his employee who was servicing m/n was delighted to see him.

"What...?"

"I've been gone for s few years and now you fulfilled your dreams of being a chef! congrats!"

He congratulated the boy, saluting to him with a wink. Osamu blushed at the sudden action made by his old manager.

"I missed you..!"

He didn't waste no time and attacked the boy with a bear hug, poor m/n he must've struggled breathing. But all is well as he lowkey enjoyed it especially after getting smushed by osamu's huge bazonkas.

"God you almost killed me"

M/n exaggerated as he tries to think of something else other than osamu's...boobies.

He's not gonna lie, it's distracting, seeing him in a fitted black shirt and in some jeans. He can't blame himself if he got the urge to touch his chest with his consent of course.

"So uh why don't we catch up inside my office"

"Huh?"

"Just follow me"

Osamu held m/n's hand, i guess the same feeling he had when they were young is still there, or maybe it grew into something more.

We may never know.

They arrived at osamu's office and osamu offered him a seat and some beverage, to which the boy declined.

"I won't be here long, i have some business to tend to."

Osamu's excitement faltered a bit when he heard that, he's a bit nervous, up until now he still wanted m/n to be his if it isn't obvious by now.

"Oh...well i guess we must make it quick"

He replied hiding his disappointment, as he settled down in his table.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I just wanted to say sorry, for going AWOL on you and everyone else."

Osamu nodded, as he watches him fiddle with his fingers.

"It was unfair of me to do that, knowing that you guys cared about me and yeah. I'm sorry and wanted to check on you on how you're doing now"

Osamu reduced the distance between him and m/n, making the boy nervous and overthink his next actions would be.

He lifted his hand and slowly guided his fingers to m/n's chin and lifted them up.

"May i....kiss you?"

He asked, the boy in question was more than flustered, and was enthralled at how hot osamu looked on top of him.

"Y-yeah.."

"Good"

The two shared a long passionate kiss, leaving the other half wanting more.

"I uhm...i guess you still like me after all these years?"

Osamu looked at him expectantly and chuckled, putting his hand ontop of m/n's head and ruffling them.

"Of course i do, no matter what happened, i'll always choose you."

M/n looked away as his face became the same shade of an red apple. waving his hand defensively.

"Y-yeah..! stop with that thing..!"

Osamu smiled in content, it seemed like his feelings has been reciprocated.

"Does that mean, i can take you out?"

"Only if you promise me that i get to choose which place."

"I'll always let you choose, as long as you're mine."

M/n looked away once more before pushing osamu's face away, osamu didn't took any offense to it but instead laughed.

"Hey m/n"

"hm?"

"I love you"

"I love you more"

I'll love you for eternity, even if it means never being able to fall in love to anyone but you.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

This shit is cringe so forgive me, i'll do suna soon so i can publish my new book :D.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
572K 51.1K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...