Bakugo x Female Y/N, wholesom...

By fabemz

in this story, Y/N is a 5'8, 17 y/o girl with no specified ethnicity/race. Her quirk is Potions; Her blood, t... More

Chapter 1 :)
Chapter 2! :)
Chapter 3! :D
Chapter 4! ;D

Chapter 5! ^^

688 8 1
By fabemz

A/N: So sorry for the break! I've gotten some inspo back now, but this chapter will be more of a one shot regarding the story, as well as the last chapter. Let me know in the comments who you'd like next!

It's been a few days since Bakugou asked me out, and I'm so glad he did. I laid on the grass, staring at the vivid blue sky. I thought about him. His beautiful, spiky for whatever reason, blonde hair.. his bright red eyes, his rare, perfect smile.. I love him.
My phone buzzed in my pocket. I sat up and reached for my back pocket. It's from Bakugou! It was a photo of him smiling, bathed in red sunlight with a city backdrop. Seeing his smile was like seeing the gates of Heaven: possibly the best experience known to man. My phone buzzed again, this time with a text message from him.
It read, "Miss you babe. Don't be extra, okay?"
And I couldn't help but giggle. He was so cute sometimes, but luckily he'll never know I said that. He'd probably kill me if he did. I can't wait for he and I to be number one heroes together. <3

A/N: thank you so much for reading this fan fic!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
5.2M 187K 73
Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark on her face draws the attention of every...
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...