Forget ✓

By live_life_with_books

Book 1 in the Chaos series >EDITED< How can you know your future If you can't remember your past? Savio... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilouge
PJ/HOO Wattys 2017
Like What You've been Reading?

Chapter 18

2.3K 120 16
By live_life_with_books

The next day Zöe went to talk to Nico. She wanted to understand why Huntress had been so distant just before she disappeared. Maybe she had found out who she really was?
She knocked on the door. It was opened by a puffy red eyed Nico DiAngelo.
"What do you want?" He asked.
"I need to know what was going on with Huntress just before she dissapered." She pushed past him into the cabin. She sat herself down on a spare bed at looked at Nico.
"I'm not allowed to tell you." He snuffled. Zöe sighed. I guess it's the only way, she thought. She lowered her hood.
"Zöe Nightshade." Nico said," well I never thought I'd see you again."
"Okay, now tell me about Huntress," he looked down at his feet." She is Bianca isn't she." Zöe said. Nico hesitated and then nodded.

Anna- Annie?
No that wasn't it. Saviour kept having visions of blonde curly hair and grey eyes. But he couldn't giver her a name. Or picture her face. He just knew that she was important. Maybe even more important than the rest of the Elite!
But that was only at the back of his mind, in the front he was worrying about Huntress. He was determined to find out what happened to her.
That's why he went to asked Chaos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 914 48
This is from the year 2020 After the Giant war, Percy and Annabeth just want to have some peace. But alas, something has to happen. They get blessed...
Flicker ✓ By Em

Fanfiction

10.2K 536 30
Book 2 in the Chaos series PJ Wattys 2017 3rd place winner in the HOO General Catagory >EDITING< Hope made a sacrifice. A sacrifice that was th...
11.2K 280 32
Amira Avira Rosales somehow, someway came back from the dead. Percy and his friends are happy, and they finally think that they can take a break. Wro...