Cast The Die - The Game Of Li...

By puellamagi123

"A game piece. That's all I am, in this elaborate game played by the gods." Sarah Whitefield is your average... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Sea God's Piece

Author Notes

18 1 0
By puellamagi123

Please note I do not have autocorrect enabled, as i am writing on my phone. If i make any misyakes, please don't bite my head off.

I will add to this as the story goes, and it will help you to better understand the story (I hope!)

Prologue notes:
-Sarah is artemis's game 'piece'. I will be using greek gods in this.
-some of the players (the ones that control the pieces) will be denigods or even regular people maybe :)

Chapter 1 Notes:
-I plan on having the teacher plan an important role later.
-Hazel will be one of the "pieces" in the game as well. THE DRAMA OF HAVING TO KILL YOUR BFF!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 18.6K 63
[BOOK ONE OF THE VAMPIRE AND THE GHOST SERIES] She's dead, he's undead. An unusual duo make their way through the modern world, and its modern chall...
1.2M 50.1K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
60.8M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...
7.7K 94 158
Gu Wuji, who has often encountered ghosts since childhood, was drawn into an infinite supernatural world one day. As a result, I treated you as evil...