๐— ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๐—”๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ | ๐‘ .๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...

By kaniiexx

๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ ๐˜… ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ When class 1A starts to notice the underground hero also k... More

intro๊จ„
๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
Chapter 1 : Mr. Aizawa's has a what?
Chapter 2 : Maybe one day
Chapter 3 : 1-A Detectives
Chapter 4 : The calm before the storm
Chapter 5 : Here comes Hayami
๐™Œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™  ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ โœ”๏ธŽ
Chapter 6 : Holding On
Chapter 7 : Welcome back
Chapter 8 : Guess What
Chapter 9 : Nice to meet ya
author's note
Chapter 10 : Let's get started
Chapter 11 : Reunited Again
Chapter 13 : Is this goodbye?
Chapter 14 : A Proposition
Chapter 15 : A New Start
author's note
Chapter 16 : Back on Track
Chapter 17 : Family Day
Chapter 18 : Aiya's First Day of School
แดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€'s แด…แด€ส sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ
Chapter 19 : You, Me, Friends?
Chapter 20 : U.A Sports Festival Pt.1
Chapter 21 : U.A Sports Festival Pt.2

Chapter 12 : Surprise

33.4K 1K 1.2K
By kaniiexx

"My little ya ya, do you want a kitty? Aunty Bri will get you whatever you want-"

ఌఌఌ
𝗨.𝗔𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"Ow! Damn Y/n with your man hands why the hell you hit me?!" Brianna mean-mugged Y/n, hitting her back.

"Cause it always seems when I hang out with you and bring my child you leave me in the dark," Y/n bucked at Brianna taking back a giggling Aiya.

It's been a few weeks since Y/n was a substitute for the rowdy class 1-a. From grading papers to stopping students from killing each other(take a guess who) Brianna thought her friend needed a break from the stress.

So she thought of the one thing that always calmed their stress with some entertainment at the same time. And that was the hair salon.

"Well it's Aiya first then n/n second duh," she said rolling her eyes and taking back Aiya in her arms.

"Am I getting my hair done to mama?" Aiya asks, moving her head away a little from her Aunty Bri's kisses.

"Yes, baby of course you are. If mama is getting her hair done you most definitely will too," Y/n smiles taking her daughter out of Bri's arms making her pout.

"You stay taking the things I love away from me," Brianna mumbles earning another hit in the head.

"You better stop hitting me!"

"Ain't know way? Is that the heroes Hayami and Mana, to what do I owe you the pleasure of visiting-"

"Girl cut the crap why you doing all this extra stuff," Brianna laughs sitting down in the styling chair.

"Right you doing too much," Y/n laughs as well, giving her good friend a hug.

This hair salon is the only hair salon Y/n and Bri will go to because not only do they want to support a black-owned business, they wanted to support their friend Mae Hanako's salon.

They've been coming to Mae's to do their hair since high school until she finally made enough money for her own salon.

"Well y'all heroes are blowing up so much I feel like I gotta treat you two like royalty," Mae chuckled.

She called over two of her coworkers to come do Aiya and Brianna's hair as she does Y/n's hair.

"Mommy, will it hurt?" Aiya asks looking up at her mother with her doe eyes.

This is the first time she is getting her hair done by anyone besides Y/n. She's not tender headed but she hates anyone except her mommy touching her hair.

"They won't hurt you baby I promise you," Y/n kisses her baby's cheek and sits her down in the chair, and getting in her own.

"So miss Y/n I heard you're a teacher now at U.A. You getting back into the hero work?" Mae asks starting your hair as you keep an eye on Aiya.

You gave her tablet to keep her distracted from the hairstylist touching her hair.

"Girl I'm not a teacher I'm just subbing till my hubby gets better," Y/n says instantly smiling at the thought of Shota.

"Please look at her cheesing so hard her dimples showing," Brianna teases, laughing at Y/n's annoyed expression.

"Nah that's cute. That just means their love and bond is strong," Mae says.

"And is period," Y/n says making the two laugh.

"Girl anyway lemme find someone like you and Sho-"

"You could have that with you and Ken if you weren't acting all shy in high school," Y/n cuts her off causing Mae to gasp and Brianna glare at her.

"Ain't know way?! You and Ken?!" Mae asks teasingly making Bri hide in her chair.

"That nigga is so fine but then miss lady had to come on in and steal my husband," Brianna pouts making the two laugh.

"Girl bye you being so foul to my cousin-in-law," Y/n laughs.

"Nah nah we would've been cousin-in-laws but I'll stick to being your sister," Bri says getting back to her happy self.

"Forever and always," Y/n says dapping Bri up.

"Oh yeah if Ken could see you now he'd definitely leave his wi- lemme not pray on that," Y/n stops herself before putting out in the universe Ken and his wife somehow divorced.

"Nope, you started the prayer lemme finish it, amen. But thank you girl," Brianna says cheesing real hard and admiring herself in the mirror.

(Brianna's hair)

"Ouu you did my hair so good girl, oh yeah 5 starts for sure!" Brianna says pulling out her phone already giving a rating.

"Mommy look I'm done!" Aiya says getting out of the chair and quickly running to her mommy's legs.

(Aiya's hair)

She shakes her head loving the sounds of the beads bouncing off each other.

"Ohh my baby looks so beautiful," Y/n says picking up Aiya and sitting her on her lap.

"Thank you so much you did a wonderful job," Y/n smiles at her hairstylist.

"5 stars!" Bri yells going back to her phone.

"Do you think daddy will like them?" Aiya asks playing with her braids.

"He's gonna love it, and I bet class 1-a is gonna love it too," Y/m smiles down at her daughter.

"Yay I can't wait to see them tomorrow!" Aiya cheers going back to her tablet.

"Y/n omg look at Ken, his fine self posted on insta-" she stops mid-way seeing Y/n's hair finally finished.

No matter how many times she said this, Y/n is a beautiful woman and the hairstyle on her really suited her.

(Y/n's hair)

"Oh yeah you and Shota needs to get a divorce and run away with me and Aiya," Bri says so serious making everyone laugh.

"Girl have that plan with Ken," Y/n giggles.

"Oh you right me, Ken and Aiya together," she sighs dreamily.

"You're not taking my child Bri!"

It was a early Monday morning and not only was Aiya and Y/n exited to be back, Class 1-A was equally excited too.

(Y/n and Aiya's outfit)

"Good morning my little nosey students!" Y/n greets her temporary class as they walk in.

"Good morning Titi!" they greet.

Over the weeks Y/n and the class spent time with each other, they've grown closer as if Y/n and Aiya was some type of relative.

Even though Y/n loved her husband's last name and was proud to wear it, she felt like she was a old woman hearing Mrs. Aizawa all day, so she told the class to call her Titi.

"Good morning everyone!" Aiya runs up to each of the class's desks to give them their daily Aiya hug and getting compliments on her hair.

She was killing two birds with one stone.

She goes to her assign seat (aka kaachan's lap) and sits happily listening to her mom as if she was a part of the class.

"I hope y'all had a great weekend and didn't do anything stupid," Y/n says earning some chuckles.

"Titi your hair looks AMAZING! Loving the bang moment!" Mina compliments along with some nods from the girls.

"Thank you baby I'm loving the afro as always!" Y/n says giving the same energy back.

"All right! Listen up cause I'm only gonna say this once. Something big is coming up for you little heroes that will determine your futures as hero-" Y/n gets cut off by the classroom door opening.

"Bri's not here so who is interrupting my class?" she thought rather annoyed and turns to the door with a shock expression.

"Missed me?"

a/n: IM CRYING THERE LITERALLY TWINS 💀💀

hii my babies did you miss me ??🥰

sorry i was taking so long to update. my teachers decided to give me a test like most of the week so blame this on them

the good news is that this is a long chapter so i hope you enjoyed it !!

don't be shy and comment 😏

i love uuu 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 7.8K 30
In which Y/n L/n is the new UA guidance counselor. Straight away Aizawa is suspicious of her. He tries to get close to her to figure out what she's h...
32.7K 1K 20
Its the start of the Class 1-A's Semester break, the class gets surprised by loud rants of a girl dragged by their homeroom Teacher Aizawa. Their tea...
439K 16.4K 52
This is the rewritten version of the first Insomnia. Plot is similar, but has major changes, and hopefully better. -โ€ข- [Y/N] [L/N], sleep-deprived an...
2.8K 62 9
Aizawa x black reader! "MY BOYFRIEND IS MY TEACHER?!" A story where a girl named Kiya finds out that the man she is dating is her teacher.. No one kn...