(18+) As the sin caves in (T...

By smuthasthecolourred

"You really are bad with timings." ---------------------------- "You're mine." He growled causing my heart to... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final chapter

Chapter 21

1.4K 32 5
By smuthasthecolourred

I represent,

Was it all a lie

Anastasia Pierce:

I jumped out of my position upright after i was laying down. Surprisingly, after i gasped, i realised i wasn't tied up or laying on a rocky floor in a basement. Actually, i was on the softest bed i have ever felt as black silk concealed my thighs under it. I opened my eyes in slits as the sun was somewhat bright outside. Almost dawn.

Bright outside? For how long was i out?

Darkness surrounded the bed i laid on since the walls in front of me were black beside me too. It was all a mix of two colours: black and gold. Dim candles lit the sides of the bed as they hung to golden sconces. A grey carpet stretched in front of the bed before my eyes searched for him. The black and gold door of a dressing probably stood beside the massive fireplace. The tall bay windows showed the... beach from a mile or so away as i appeared to be on top of a cliff. The sun broke its way from the sea whilst the sound of the crashing waves filled my ears.

The sun glowed my eyes turning them oddly brighter yet i glared for a few at the beautiful scenery before my eyes.

Then, there was a nudge on a large wingback arm chair. He fixed his elbow position as i tensed my jaws at him. Aight, whatever Voldemort is he, he took me somewhere without my will. And this made me angry more than broken.

"Morning." He raised his chin clearing his throat, and his timbre was just more flawless than ever. He sat in a black buttoned up shirt and grey trousers. "And here i thought you'll take me to hell." My tone was low and tired. I stared at his cold expression feeling embarrassment wash over my thoughts. I trusted him. I actually did.

"Where the fuck am i?" I massaged my head from the excessively hurting head sighing. "My house." His tone still deep and more alluring. More deep and seductive forcing me to fortuitously suck my bottom lip in to prevent its drought. Certainly, he was sleeping. He had that straight face of emptiness as i checked him out with revulsion.

Although fear bubbled up in me, i was more angry than ever. More broken and in denial. He was the worst kind of liar ever. Because he was so good at it. And now I'm the only one who knows who's under that mask, lying wouldn't be necessary anymore.

"So what you felt bad for kidnapping me so you decided to get me here?" I narrowed my eyes in abhorrence. He cocked a brows tensing his jaws, "how did i even get here right away. Wait for how long was i out? Explain everything right now." I slapped the covers before he rolled his tongue in his cheek sheerly confused by how after all i found out, i still kept my demanding tone.

"You've been out for 11 hours. You came here by a portkey. Now go back to sleep and stop whining." He listed coldly then stood up flexing his shoulders back.

"No." I shook my head. "And what kind of room is that?" Fanciest shit I've ever seen in my entire life, but still. It's his. And right now anything that belonged to him disgusted me to me core. I hated him more than ever. "My room." He sighed as he stood by the door looking down at the doorknob. I threw the covers away groaning.

"Ugh! I don't even want to imagine what has happened here." I wagged my head before he took one last look at me then departed shutting the door.

My heart: we failed again. My brain: we all did, don't break. My eyes teared once more, he really did put on a whole charade just to get me into this merciless cult. A true murderous aim. I parted my lips utterly clueless of my feelings.

To be honest with myself: if i found out he was Voldemort and that was it, I would've rethought forgiving him once. Because I never knew his side of the story and I'm entirely still sure that corkage ought to this. Not just out of pure mind cruelty. No one is evil with no cause.

But he's not just Voldemort. He manipulated me, turned my world upside down just because I'm a 'fast thinker'. I hated him so much because i was never even his for him to do that. And his ability to lie was unbelievably professional. Like this was his job: to lie and lure in. I swallowed then reached to take off my shoes. I placed them beside the bed as a tear dropped on them.

Stupid. Idiotic. Dumb. Dense. Foolish. I was all that. For ever thinking this was even possible.

I knew deep down that it was only a phase, but i liked to convince myself that it was not. Now, i wished it was just a phase and i hoped that i could've ended it before. Now my friends will wonder about my disappearance, my mum. And a few others probably.

I sat in his bed oblivious and in shock staring into nothingness eating my feelings up. I huffed before there was a soft knock on the door. "So polite all of a sudden. You had a lot to say back at school." I murmured to myself before the knock was repeated annoying the shit out of me.

I huffed deeply cussing under my breath as i got up directing myself to the door then hauled it open. "What?!" I snapped looking up but there was no one in his height. I looked my height seeing a smooth dark face with a green eye and a brows one.

She sucked her lips in as she stood in an apron above a calve reaching red dress and a high bun. I blinked raising my brows. "I'm not apologising. You're probably a death eater so not going to happen." I shrugged almost threatening her. She raised a brow checking me out in details. "Actually I'm Florence." She tilted her head to the side widening her beautiful eyes at me.

She was about 5'3 with chubby cute cheeks that i almost blushed to her beauty. "Good morning Florence. You're still a death eater." I smiled sarcastically moving back inside before she followed.

"Rude," she gasped with narrowed eyes as i turned to her crossing my arms. She looked a few years older than Tom, but i was sure she was like 40 or something. "And fyi, I'm Tom's nanny. Not a death eater." She stretched her head up crossing her arms too burning her eyes through me before i scowled.

Nanny? To change his diapers probably.

"He's 28." She chuckled causing me to slack my jaw. "You're a Legilimens?" I raised a brow as she sucked her lips in nodding. "More professional than Tommy too." She boasted causing me to snort covering my mouth.

"Okay," i slapped my sides. "Wait, he's not 27?" I raised a brow in confusion. I mean I suppose his birthday has passed. She shook her head, "he turned 28 last New Year's Eve." She explained moving to the door i saw before and opened it revealing a red led lit black dressing room and went inside.

His birthday was the 31st of December. Woah, cool date.

I tightened my arms gulping. "Tom said to give you those so that you could change. I'll get you a toothbrush and hairbrush too. Then come downstairs for breakfast." She explained coming out with some folded clothings in her hand. I raised a brow in confusion, why the hell did he have feminine clothes in the first place.

"I bought them whilst you were passed out." She answered before i parted my lips in confusion. What didn't happen while i was out?

I sucked my lips in inclining then taking them from her hands. She smiled widely showing her crooked white teeth before turning away.

"Florence before you go." I placed the clothes on the bed calling out for her before she could leave. I inhaled, "did you know he was going to kidnap me, since you're a legilimens." I rubbed my elbow with my palm. She sighed through her nose holding the doorknob.

She stayed silent for a while she silently with a comforting smile on her face as her chocolate cheeks glowed a little red. "Why don't you change your clothes then come downstairs Anna?" She turned her eyes from the floor to me. Great, she knows my name too. I nodded with sucked lips before she shut the door behind her.

I shut my eyes then took my tie off with the shirt as i breathed horsely. I slipped my skirt and socks down then put the literal underwear she bought on. Aid indeed. I rolled my eyes then changed it all. I picked up the black long sleeved t-shirt and running shorts that were much more comfortable than mine.

I sat down on the bed folding my attire and placing them on the edge of the bed; didn't know where to put them. I also took the necklace he gave me before off and placed it on the side table.

I opened the door and my body got covered with goosebumps the moment my bare feet slipped against the freezing floor. I tiptoed through the mile long black hallway reaching the stairs at last. Rooms crowded the hallway but I didn't even have energy to sneak. Since the last time i did so, he turned out to be Voldemort. I'm really not planning on finding out he's also the basilisk.

The grey clean runner carpet on the stairs warmed my feet a little before i reached the black marble of the ground floor. The fancy furniture golden and black were dead on each sides of my view. Silence and chill engulfed me in. This place was depressing, i wonder how he lives here.

"This way Anna!" Her voice caused me to turn to my left before I followed it to the kitchen in front of the fifth living room or so. It was a marble counter across the build in cooker and sink. Grey counters hung above them.

He sat on one of the three bar stools in front of a counter sipping on coffee while reading the paper. He didn't even throw me a look or tilt his head towards me. Typical.

I checked his position out shaking me head. How could he be killing people and just sit like it's nothing the next day. I left a chair between my and him sitting on the other one. He shook his head chuckling under his breath.

I rolled my eyes then looked up at her. "What can i serve you for this fine morning?" She smiled widely after checking my fit out. "Something with much alcohol." I pulled my lips into a thin line.

"Milk for her," he raised his brows still reading the paper. "Anything not yours would be fantastic." I locked my fingers on the counter turning to her as she stood amused by the little quarrel.

He tensed his jaws lifting his simmering eyes to me. I wanted to punch his face until he bled then his nose would be in four different places before i rip his head off cut his spine away and wear it as a necklace. He narrowed his eyes repelled as i stared deep into his eyes with hatred.

"Uhm, coffee?" She broke the tension before i turned to her nodding. I fiddled through my hand regretting every single moment i ever looked at him with much more than lust to be honest. That I don't really care about anymore, he won't be my first wrong decision. But anytime i thought of him more than that, i hated myself for it.

The problem was that i let him touch me too willingly as i actually wanted more of him. I shouldn't have wanted more. I shouldn't even liked him. It was all wrong from the start, i mean who fucks their professor. I blinked fast surprised by his apathy. Never did if hurt more than that. More than anything that I couldn't react or get angry. What will I benefit from getting angry on him but death.

"God, i hate you." I whispered bouncing my leg on the footrest. He stayed mute only inhaling sharply then shaking his head. "You know you don't." He answered back with much emptiness before i stood up deciding not to swallow my pride. Not anymore.

His ego hurt more than it ever healed. And of course he was proud, someone who kills to 'clean' the wizarding world. "Just one question," i turned back holding my index up blinking fast with tears. He turned his head to me raising a brow. That shield before his eyes glistening more than it ever did. "How many died last night?" I swallowed tilting my head.

He dropped his face into a raged one staying mute. I slapped my side in disbelief with his actions. So he didn't want to tell me now? After all what he said last night after all that psycho talk. "Alright i get it! You're trying to mess with my head. Congratulations you did. Now how many people died?" I repeated speaking with a fractured timbre.

He swallowed then, "83." He raised his brows before my eyes bubbled up uncontrollably. "You're a fucking monster." I bared my teeth before departing from the sight of his face.

I went back upstairs then started searching for my wand. I opened every drawer my hand could reach ruffling through his stuff trying to look for it or anything that could get me out of here. I was freaking out and breaking quietly as i did so. I was entirely sure that even if i found it, I won't be able to see it.

I was afraid of him, yes. I couldn't feel safe around him anymore. I felt my barrier of secret drop and fear burgeon. But he broke me again, he once told me that he's seen me in so much pain. But that was all a lie. Everything he once said, everything he once did was a total and sheer deception.

"What are you doing?" His deep tone startled me causing my breath to halt as i stopped ruffling through the second drawer of his chiffonier then look at him with blurry eyes.

"Get me out of here." My tone was in bits as he tensed his jaws flaring his nostrils. "Please please. I will not tell anyone I swear. But please just let me go." I begged nearing him with tears falling out of my eyes. He shook his head moving back from me with a sucked.

"It's your fault." He narrowed his eyes with a devilish smirk growing on his lips. "You actually believed yourself. You believed that you had a stroke of luck. And you followed it." He broke me even more before i pressed my palms against his chest hurling him back yet he didn't even stir. Instead he stood tall and muscular in front of me.

He growled clasping my wrists and propelling me to the chiffonier due to his sturdiness. I grunted when it slammed against my spine.

He flinched his hands in fists the moment i struck it widening his eyes. I could not even believe that this was actually happening.

"So what?" I slapped my sides rushing to him again. "So you are trying to tell me that it was ALL a lie. All of it?!" I cried wagging my head with confusion. "That not even once have you felt something towards me. Not the littlest bit of even pity?" I trembled heightening my tone.

He stayed silent and still only looking at me frigidly like i was an object and not a person. I glimpsed and saw his kind of bouncing chest which only caused my head to losing bearings even more in his mahogany beauty.

He inhaled then lowered his head darkening his eyes at me turning them into an icy blank and brighter with cruelty. I gasped for air sinking deeper into him.

"Yes." He replied tensing his sharp jaw muscles. "It's all a lie." He added causing my breath to suffocate in my abdomen before he turned away then departed from the room.

"And if you try to escape. I will. kill you" he made it clear. I nodded leisurely trying to swallow what he just said even a slight. I looked to the sides when he shut the door wondering what did i even expect.

I fell for a monster who never felt anything before. At all. I swallowed then sat on the bed locking my lips in and using my fingers to count to ten so i could catch my breath.

And i did. Alright then, I'm officially actually kidnapped. I just hope he enjoyed it.

"Tom," i heard Florence's voice start. "Tom," she was closer. I shook my head really not wanting to hear his voice anymore. Something raked down against the door like getting slipped away.

"Go...she'll be fine. I'll take care of her." She added as i placed my palms on my ears trying to block his thought out of my head.

Everything i said. It was all useless, i trusted him with my darkest secret yet it was all just a made-up story. And here i went again, breaking over a man who never even deserved it.

She opened the door to see me curling against the royal fabric of the bed's back. "I'm sorry i stormed out. But I don't want to see him to be honest." I rubbed my tear aggressively.

"No worries girl. I got you." She brought me the bright blue coffee cup. She sat in front of me smiling warmly. I blinked wiping more tears and sipping on the best coffee I've ever tasted in my life. I furrowed my brows humming. "This is perfect." I commented after swallowing as she chuckled blushing a little.

"You've known him for long, he seems like he trusts you. You know: he doesn't give you that look." I rested back a little comfortably widening my eyes at her. "Oh yeah. I was his mummy's friend." She started explaining as i furrowed my brows astounded a little.

"And Tom.. doesn't trust his own shadow." She tapped my crossed leg making me push my lips out. "But i have known him before he was even born so i guess this gives me a pass from the look." She added as i chuckled softly sipping more on the coffee.

"He's merciless." My tone broke again knowing what he said was true. "Maybe. but girl." She nudged my knee making me look up at her. "You're the first hostage he's brought home." She shook her head smiling widely at me. How was I supposed to fee anything? I'm still a hostage.

"Where does he keep the others?" I questioned lowly. "He has this cave of some kind in the forbidden forest which has a couple of chambers beneath." She explained with hand gestures as if it was the most normal thing to ever speak of. Kidnapping, murder, killing sprees, all that shit.

"He's an excellent liar. How could he even do this to me? I mean." I placed the coffee on the side table feeling the urge to let it all out all of a sudden.

"I wasn't okay with what was happening in my life and -oh dear lord- i felt so fucking relieved that he walked into my life. Because he fixed everything. Everything he could fix, he did. But then how could fate dare give my life a goodie. Of course not! He turned out to the guy killing all these people! And by the way i live in Diagon Alley and i need to check on my mum." I gaped at her slapping the covers as she watched me with pride.

She could control feelings, wow. "I can." She raised her brows with zeal. She had me let my anger out.

"Well i need to check on my mum." I slapped my thigh. "Right away." She stood up going into a door beside the bed other than the dressing.

"If you insist i will write it myself." She answered from inside before i got up poking my head to see a whole room of parchments and old books. She pulled out a piece of parchment and a quill with an envelope.

"I can't write with pens." She added as i went in beside her. "But you've got to promise me not to tell Tom." She raised her index as i bit my lip nodding keenly.

I filled her with all the information before she started writing a letter to my mum in my point of view then she was done. She was a good person, i hope. I mean i wish.

"I am. Stop doubting that." She crumbled the envelope in her hand before opening her fist and it was gone. "Thank you." I sighed resting my shoulders as she raised her brows.

"Let's lock that up again." She shut the door when we left.

"Tom won't be late." She added as we sat back down. "Oh please let him be. I need time to realise how stupid i could get." I cracked my thumb in my fist before she smoothed my shoulder.

"You're not stupid for falling a little, baby." She heightened her tone almost in disbelief. "Listen, i know how rude he could get sometimes." She locked her fingers together on her knee.

"Rude?!" I scowled puzzled. "He told me it's all a lie. All of it. And he's a really good liar if you haven't noticed" I wagged my head baring my teeth. "Exactly." She placed her hand on my mouth halting my speech.

I looked to the side then back at her. Exactly what? I thought since I couldn't talk because of her grip. "He's an excellent liar." She widened her beautiful eyes at me. "So?" I took her hand away.

"How do you know which is which?" She smirked in derision yet i remained clueless. "How do you know his insolence is the truth not how he was with you?" She caused my heart to gyrate for a second before i paused it.

"Because he said it before...he doesn't do anything unless it benefits him." I realised it one more time before she shook her head.

"Anna darling. " She stood up. "What if both were true." She tilted her head beaming before i teared up. "It's not possible." My tone broke as she furrowed her brows. "He says something. And i still trust his words. Not him, but his words." I gulped in denial.

"Where's he anyways?" I slapped the covers before she wondered for a second. "The school." She answered causing me to raise a brow. "He's got a plan for everything." She sighed as i widened my eyes. "Trust me. I know." I nodded.

"He mentioned that you read." She shook her index at me as i scowled puzzled. "Lately i do. And guess who pushed me?" I sucked my lips in before a few books came flying in to me.

"This can get your mind off of it until he gets back." She stood up directing herself to the door. "Wait where're you going?" I didn't want her to leave. I couldn't stay alone. Especially in a place like so.

"I'm not allowed in this room without his permission. And you're not allowed to get out." She shrugged before i furrowed my brows. "What?" I spat. "Nobody is going to tell me what to do!" I rushed out to the door before i was hauled back by an invisible force falling to the ground unexpectedly.

I stood up trying to break out of the invisible barrier. Then, i realised it. My lips parted and my eyes widened with tears and fear. He really locked me up here. I breathed horsely. "The same thing was about to happen to me, but i left a moment early. I was going to be kicked out." She rubbed her elbow with her palm before i nodded.

"Nothing was true." I added a moment after she moved away making her turn to me as fast as possible. "He's a really good actor. And a better traitor. To everyone." I gulped before shutting the door.

I sniffed with my lips quivering before the silence killed me. So much silence in my head and around me causing me to scream out of anger. How could he do this to me? How could he dare break me into pieces. Shatter me?

Now i hate it. But I can't do it.

I can't hate him!

No matter how i wanted to feel it. The moments he'd look me in the eyes or say something gentle. Comfort me with the slightest hum of his voice. His arms wrapped around me kicked through my brain. This couldn't have possibly been a lie. When he told me to hang on, think of something so that I don't slowly fade away. Was it also a lie? When he helped me get rid of my father, when he smiled at me. When he laughed at me joke. All that.

Was it all a lie Tom?

Was it all a lie Voldemort?

My eyes teared as i started crying on the sill of the window while watching the violent waves crash against the cliff the mansion stood on. I rubbed my tears grabbed a book then crumbled against the wall on the side of the window.

I picked a book to get my mind off of it then started reading. Yeah, why not? Just to fill up the silence in my head.

...

He barged in to find me looking out to the sun drowning slowly into the sea as i held my knees to my chest examining the perfect view.

"I hope you gave them a good lie." I breathed horsely since i cried with self pity. He stood in his formal shirt and trousers like always. He sighed through his nose ignoring me.

"Man of the silence." I spoke in a dramatic tone chuckling with derision at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Could you at least tell me about Liz and Blaise. I'm mean surely they were present." I widened my eyes slapping my knee. "She was crying, he was with her. End of story." He bluntly answered as i scowled. Anger burgeoned in me since I've been a boiling volcano since he left.

"Fine!" I stood up whilst he directed himself to the locked room. "I want to get out of here! I want to leave this creepy, dark, scary, silent, black, boring house!" I held my fingers to my temples. "I'm not a prisoner. And i will never be one! You're the dark lord. I get it." I punched my fists to his chest yet he did not stir.

"But. I. want to fucking leave!" I shouted in his face as he stayed annoyingly calmed. His jaws didn't tense. His eyes didn't smoulder. His fists didn't clench.

"Stop yelling." He calmly shut his eyes sighing. "I thought you liked me screaming at the top of my lungs." I flared my nostrils with anger inhaling.

He lowered his head at me. "If you want to leave. Go." He raised his brows before i bared my teeth  and clutched my fists screaming. "I can't, don't you think i tried?" I teared up again.

"I need to see my mum. I need to check if she's alright." I sighed panting with rage. "She's alive and well. Now sod off." He eyed me up and down with revulsion. I blinked shaking my head.

Nobody is just bad, i knew that. But... in less than 24 hours he ruined my life. I wasn't only fucking my professor, i was fucking Voldemort. I was fucking myself up too. My lips quivered in a moment while i started at him dead.

And there i went again. Sinking in his mahoganies like they were some fine art of heaven. The devil's heaven. Hell.

"You once told us that you were going to teach us to protect ourselves against people who dove into hell. How does it feel to be in it?" I stepped away leisurely as i questioned.

He narrowed his eyes still breaking my heart with his cruelty.

"Hell doesn't hurt the devil... does it Anastasia?" He spelled my name causing my heart to drop in my toes. I breathed horsely then took my seat back.

I hate that I didn't hate him. Not even a little bit. I hated it. "You could've at least allowed her to sit with me." I suggested leaning my head against the wall and watching how the peacefully waves kissed each other as they slammed against the cliffs under the mansion.

I heard his sigh before he shut the door behind him. I felt like a bird in a tight cage. Unable to fly in the slightest. Unable to breathe. Disabled to do anything but look to the other side. Even chirping was a hardship. So what was going go happen after that? I had no idea.

Only that, I didn't feel hunger, no will of being entertained, didn't want to speak. I was a little thirsty and it's a good thing he provided water.

I was numb and mute. I hope he won't keep in for a long time so I don't turn into him. A lifeless emotionless walking corpse.

...

"It's time to sleep." He came from somewhere outside in the room sugges- demanding. Little did he know that i was already laying down.

"You shouldn't demand me. You're not my mum. Nor are you my professor." I shook my head then pulled the sheets up.

He slipped off his shoes then bent forward to grab them. The candles lighting his sweaty skin as he panted softly. He then stood back up and i got to see his paler than a corpse. I gasped below my breath then widened my eyes at him. To be honest, i wondered what caused it? I hoped he was not sick. No I didn't. I hated him, he could be sick all he wants.

Sweat dragged down his temples as his lips were blue and his face was colourless. His hands shivered a little as he carried his shoes to his dressing as he opened the door. His lips quivered and i heard his teeth chattering a little. His face was raged and furious that it was near scary.

I shouldn't ask. He's scaring me though. He never looked like that before. I hate that i felt that littlest bit of fret for his wellbeing. He stood inside the dressing room stabling himself on shelf by raising both his palms grabbing it. I could hear his pants from outside. My lips parted as i struggled whether to ask or not.

Fuck! Why couldn't i have the least but of dignity? I blinked before he lost balance leaning back on the wall. I swallowed my pride then rushed up.

I neared him as he tilted his head back resting it on the wall behind him with his body trembling tenderly. Almost invisible. "Are you okay?" I tried placing my hand on his arm before he immediately moved away.

"Go back." He cleared his throat burning his eyes through me. "You're sick, let me help you." I held my arms out, and he looked down at me shaking his head with tensed jaws. "Stop." He bared his teeth before i furrowed my brows.

"You're insane. You're sick let me help you at least get to wherever you want." I neared him before he tripped and almost collapsed back on the shelves. He grunted after his back crashed against the wood. "Tom, don't be stubborn, take my hands." I widened my eyes at him as my own heart beat rapidly.

He shook his head. "You'll yield your own fall Anastasia." He gulped before standing tall again moving out leaving me stand in his dark dressing room. Fall? I already fell. One too many times too. I sighed through my nose feeling my heart sink in darkness for a little.

He dropped on the armchair before i came out. "Could you." He rolled his eyes stopping his question and sighing like he didn't want to ask at all and it was instinctively. "What do you want?" I slapped my palms together sucking my lips in.

He shook it off  before i raised a brow. "You kidnapped me. Aren't you supposed to demand me to do stuff and i obey?" I suggested before he smirked shaking his head.

"C'mon. I'll get you the thing you want." I nodded before he cleared his throat. "Could you get me the towel hung behind the bathroom door?" He blinked slowly pointing at the third door in the room. I nodded keenly before rushing to that door and opening it. The golden and black bathroom stood out too before i turned around jumping to reach the towel down.

He stretched his hand out before i slapped it away. He shook his head. "Give me the fucking towel." He bared his teeth. "Aight, Relax big guy, you're supposed to be sick." I furrowed my brows before his trembling palm clutched the towel.

"What got you so ill?" I shrugged shaking my head as he started wiping the sweat off his palms first then moved it to his chest unbuttoning two buttons and brushing over them. "I'm not ill." He raised his eyes to me beneath his brows. I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness.

"Then what is it?" I pressed his hand against his chest stopping his weak hand from wiping that sweat of his. He knitted his brows clutching his jaws sharply at me and tensing his hand in mine. And he was freezing. Just like ice. "Let go. I'll do it as you amuse me. This is the least you could do since you took me against my will." I slipped it out of his palm as he kept his eyes at me fixed solid.

I started brushing over his not very clear chest feeling tender bumps in the way wondering about them but i decided to stay silent. "I'm practicing a bit of rare magic." He breathed heavily causing his chest to rise and fall bumping into my palm. His heart speeding like he was running miles here.

"Horcrux." He added causing me to pause raising my curious fretting eyes in his mahogany deep ones. The candles lit the room dimly yet gave his eyes a beautiful shade of a deep orange. I shook my head with parted lips then raising the towel to his neck. He buttoned his shirt looking low concluding that i was familiar with the name.

"I cannot be disturbed anymore, i guess." I huffed gently wiping off his sweat. I gulped shaking my head at my loss of ego with him. I cannot happen to be the arrogant bitch around him. No matter what. He knows a lot about me to cause me to be nothing but myself. My very true one, he was familiar with a lot of my life. And no matter how much i hated it, i had no choice.

And for an odd reason, i wasn't afraid. Not at all. For some reason, the moment he came inside this time, a bit of recalled elation quickened in my chest. But when i saw the sweat and pale figure, my heart couldn't help but drop to toes in worrisome. And i was never more mad at myself than that moment. I didn't hate my kidnapper.

"I have an entire army behind me, i should lead them correctly." His deep sick raspy tone answered causing me to huff. "Don't go so gently." He disagreed with my tenderness. "Shut up." I shook my head sighing and kept going softly on his neck. I disregarded his sharp angry inhale.

"Having an army doesn't mean you have to harm yourself in process. You look dead." I paused widening my eyes at him before he shut his eyes sighing intensely through his nose. "This is your first time, innit?" I tilted his head to the side wiping more dampness.

"Second." His lips quivered as his teeth chattered quietly. I slipped a hand on his neck before pulling it back right away. "Fuck Tom, you are cold as ice." I bit my tongue in the side of my mouth. I turned around to grab the covers.

"Don't you dare." He snarled. "I abhor covers." He added before i turned back. "Then how do i get you warm?" I shook my head at him.

He answered with silence coming out of nowhere as he stared blankly at me. I sunk in him once more, how can a villain be so harmless at times. So good with messing with heads like mine. Maybe it was my problem. But i wanted to hold him for a moment. Just keep him warm.

I didn't care who he was. It was almost midnight and we were alone. But only if he felt the same. Only if he wasn't manipulating me and playing the shit out of me just to get me joining this murder squad. Only if he'd let me do it shamelessly. If he'd allow my to cover him and help him go to sleep.

But no. Because it was all just a lie. There was nothing true but my intentions. His were filled with deception and treachery. I was pure and he was messed up. Amused by my slowly exploited mind and heart. He was only planning, and i was a part of his diabolical one. He was only using me as a toy and object. And i was supposed to hate him.

But i guess i got too stuck with him. Too stuck on him.

"Was the first one the reason you looked pale at school?" I wiped his throat like wiping dirt of a fragile sheet of diamond. "Mhm." He swallowed causing his Adam's apple to bob in my hand. I gasped quietly flinching my head back. Woah, that was intriguing.

I bit my lip grinning before i noticed his smirk to my face and i forced my face down. "Don't look at me." I argued hastily before he chuckled with locked lips. "Well then..." he slapped the chair's arm. "You're blocking my entire view." He smiled a bit with his low alluring and kind of peaceful timbre.

I figured that i was standing between his knees. Therefore making all the view cut short in front of him. "Oh. Uhm. Whatever just don't judge my expressions." I tilted my head before moving to his face.

"I failed this one." He ran his quivering long sturdy fingers through his damp hair. Good, i thought raising my brows. "It's non of your business." He argued before i tensed my jaws.

"You look like you're slowly dying. What do you want me to say? Huh? Hard luck Tom, i hope you succeed next time? Absolutely not." I heightened my tone wiping his nose causing it to itch a bit as he contorted it to the side.

"So you don't want me to do it again?" He leered at me as i looked down at him almost saying no but i noted his reaction and new what he was internally stating. "Why do i care?" I shrugged before pressing it against his forehead.

I didn't want to think i did. But you know the truth. I couldn't not. I couldn't see him like that

"Go to sleep Anastasia." He soothed after i wiped the itchy sides of his face. I nodded steering my course back to the bathroom, hung the towel then came out. His face itched, neehhh.

"You need to shave." I tilted my head making him laugh internally blocking me from hearing that perfection. He tilted his head back swallowing then looked back at me. "I'm just saying." I widened my eyes at his overreaction before getting into bed.

I pulled the covers up before the candles slowly extinguished all together. The moon showed a large reflected ray into the room's floor as he sunk in his seat taking a glimpse at the sky then back to me.

"I will." He smirked fixing his position. I laid back still gazing at him puzzled. For so many things to be honest.

Did he just decided to talk soothly all of a sudden. It made my heart rush even more. Even more rapidly then ever. Trying not to glister with excitement.

I couldn't just keep it down. "Before we fall asleep. Could you give me your word about something?" I hesitantly queried. He furrowed his brows silent for a few seconds. "You still trust me?" He disgustedly commented at my doubt.

I shook my head keenly, "no. But it doesn't mean i don't trust your words; i know that no matter what if you gave your word you do it." I explained slapping the covers. He parted his lips softly then nodded.

"Now that i know who you are and what's your actual profession. Could you stop manipulating me? Like forever. Since you might live it." I felt my eyes widen as i begged internally for him to give me his word. I couldn't handle any more deception or lies. My heart was already too fragile to handle any cruelty from anyone.

He blinked staring coldly at me with no reaction. "There's no need anymore. You're here." He cleared his throat but i still glared at him. "I give you my word Anastasia. Now sleep, it's almost one after midnight." He huffed sinking more in his seat.

I turned to the side looking outside and watching the moon hug the dark sky lighting it with the magic of heaven and warmth. As it was circled with darkness yet lit the night sky brightly. I heard his fabric rake against the armchair.

"You're going to sleep on the chair?" I furrowed my brows turning back to look at him. He huffed looking up. "Yes." He bluntly answered. "You have like thirty rooms in this house. You could put me elsewhere." I suggested before he scowled.

"You're locked here." He ensured before i pushed my lips out in an O shape. "Well then it's not fair for you to sleep on the chair while being sick. I could take it." I shrugged before his face fell with a raised sharp brow at me.

"I'm serious." I inclined before he rolled his eyes. "I'm good." He flexed his back cracking it. "Well you could also go sleep in another room. On a bed." I proposed before he clicked his tongue sighing.

"Sleep Anastasia. Or I'll strike you unconscious." He lowered his eyes to me causing me to contort my face with sarcasm. "I want you to be comfortable." I slapped the covers.

"I am."
"No you're not. You're wearing your attire and sleeping. On an armchair." I didn't take a moment to talk back. He glimpsed at the floor then back at me.

"Maybe comfort isn't for everyone." He almost whispered it coarsely as i sighed. He really didn't feel comfortable at all. I almost wanted to ask him to lay next to me. But dignity!

What he didn't know was that comfort wasn't a familiar feeling to me either. Sometimes, but not mostly. But there were these days were he succeeded to grant it fully. And only him.

"Goodnight Tom." I added before turning on my side with regret. If i just didn't open that notebook. Yes i would've still been manipulated, but at least my heart wouldn't have known the truth. It would've still told me to sink deeper into him. Maybe then, if he said that, i wouldn't have thought twice before forcing him in my gracious arms and holding him until i hear that sigh of frustration with me before he just accepts his fate.

I didn't hear his answer back but i felt his stare tangible on my figure underneath the covers. I shut my eyes then started fading into sleep. Slow and Gently.

€$¥

Sorry this one took a while. Sorry aliens: things just kept getting more complicated. I'll try to post new chapters as soon as possible though.

Anyways, i hope you're enjoying. 

Loads of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
1.7K 172 32
"I'm just saying, she grew up in an orphanage in the muggle world. Her hands are filthy." He hissed again. "You're one to talk. Your hands are proba...
2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
117K 3.8K 31
The war had lasted years too long and Harry was left alone, the only one to survive on the battle field. He couldn't take it. But Death had different...