𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 [𝟏𝟖+]...

By _Dark_Romantic

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉, 𝒘𝒊𝒍... More

🖤
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Epilogue

36

101K 2.9K 5.3K
By _Dark_Romantic

So much time passes, the room fills with steam, sweat coating my skin as I continue to stroke Eric's hair, humming along to whatever song is on, maybe Bring Me The Horizon?

I wonder if anyone knows he's here? My dad ordered Frank to find him, we may have another hour or so before I need to leave Eric and go back to sneaky messages and glances when no one's looking.

Undoubtedly, they'll eventually see the bloody handprints on the wall, which will get reported. Belinda will have a berky, probably coming for Eric with a frying pan as a weapon while she's at it.

But for now, with his head on my shoulder and arms snaked around me like I'm his possession, I'm going to ignore the world, we both are.

"I was worried," I tell him, my voice low. "I... I missed you."

He doesn't budge or respond, but that's okay, he can just listen.

"You're mine, remember? You can't disappear on me." My fingers brush through his matted hair, and I run my palm up and down his back. He doesn't stop me, burrowing his head into my shoulder more, breathing against my neck that has me tingling. "You don't need to talk, but I want you to know that whatever is going on, I'm here, okay?"

A smile tugs at my lips as his head nods once, tightening his hold around me.

He must be really lost to be this way with me, to show a vulnerable side of him. I'm glad he is comfortable with me being here, holding him, helping any way I can.

We stay in this position for God knows how long. Eric's playlist is probably nearly finished, but I know my own one he made for me automatically switches after his. He seems to have added a lot of other songs I haven't heard since before the dome.

I feel content, my body tangled with his as I run my nails up and down the nape of his neck in a form of comfort. He seems to like it; his breathing has since settled from the erratic bursts to shallow ones.

Eric lifts his head from my shoulder, kisses my cheek, then drops back down to press his mouth to my collarbone, the touch of his lips sending sensational waves through my body. "I don't want you to be afraid of me," he says quietly, sucking on the skin, shocks shooting between my legs as he does it again, and again, until his fingers find my bra strap, tugging it aside so it falls down my arm. "I would never hurt you."

"Yeah," I reply, breathlessly, as I tilt my head to the side to give him better access. A warmth builds at the base of my spine, my eyes fluttering shut.

He shifts below me, so my knees are on each side of his body, straddling him. Some of the blood on his legs and arms that I missed is staining my pyjamas, but I ignore it as Eric's lips trail up my throat. "Do you still feel the same? Scared that I'll break your heart?"

"Yes," I breathe out with a hiss, honestly, revelling in the feel of him beneath me, lips tracing my skin, and my pulse quickens under his mouth as he sucks on my neck.

"I don't want to break your heart."

I gasp as his teeth nip at me. "Then don't."

"It could have been you," he mutters, both hands in my hair. He stops as his lips reach the corner of my mouth, digging his fingers into my scalp, not painfully, but enough to tilt my head back so he can nibble along my jaw. "And I couldn't protect you. I failed." Then he moves his kisses to the other side of my neck, starting the trail once more that has me throbbing and rocking against him. "I'm never able to protect the ones I care about, and I'm getting really fucking fed up with it."

My chest caves in at his tone, voice breaking at the end.

It's okay, just let it all out.

I can't reply, all I can do is focus on his touch, the feel of him everywhere, as he draws my mouth to his in an attempt to lose himself, to be away from reality for a little while.

His tongue runs along my lips before sweeping between them, brushing against mine, slow and gentle, and uses his hold on my hair to tip my head and deepen the kiss with a groan.

God.

I feel like I'm free-falling every time his tongue moves against mine, the taste of him fogging my mind. Eric is holding me tightly, as if I'll run away if he lets go. I'll never let go. Ever. He needs me right now, and I'll do everything I can to help him keep himself grounded, just like he's done for me plenty of times.

"I hate that I'm no good for you, but I'm too selfish to let you go," he continues, breaking the contact of our lips, standing with me so he can open the shower door, filling the room with steam. He lifts me to his body, both my legs wrapped around his waist as he walks us into the cubicle. "I need you. Fucking hell, I need you so much. I heard every voice note, read every message, but trust me, please trust me, I would have come straight for you if I could."

He lowers me to my feet, taking my jaw, and I can feel the ridges of the split skin on his palm. No doubt his blood will be on my face now, but at this moment, I don't care.

"Please don't be scared of me, Dan," he says in more of a whisper against my mouth, pleading, before kissing me again, closing the shower door to shut us in.

"I'm not," I reply, pressing our lips together, letting him devour me, to release every bit of what's going on in his head. Escaping this shitty reality, even if it's only for now, in each other's arms, together.

Black magic woman by VCTRYS starts to play and a huge smile forms on my lips. Eric's eyes study my face. "I love this song," I tell him. "I guess you have some taste in music."

He watches me as I smile, trying to cheer him up. He looks like he's in awe, and I close my eyes, letting my mind float with the music.

Eric's gaze is hooded when I open them again, both drunk on the other, and I glance down to see the river of red vanishing down the drain. His arms fasten around me, hands on my behind, kneading it so I'm against his groin while I kiss him again, the softness of his tongue darting along with my own.

I drag my fingertips across his hard chest, down his abs, smiling to myself when his muscles bunch, releasing a groan. "Fuck," he blurts out. "I need you."

You have me.

My hips rock into his, grinding my core against his hardening cock. It's a tad complicated given the drastic height difference, since I'm standing and I barely reach his shoulders. It seems to be doing the trick for both of us as he hikes one of my knees up. Little sparks shoot up my thighs, causing me to crush my chest into him and bite his bottom lip, tugging it until it snaps back into place.

"This is dangerous," he tells me in a rushed whisper, keeping his head low so I can reach his mouth. "Your dad's room is right below us."

The glint in his eyes makes me grin. "She's tryna make a devil out of me," I breathe the words against his mouth, reciting the lyrics while we stand under the falling water, me fully clothed in PJs and him in boxers.

Why didn't we undress? Impulsive idiot.

A cute idiot, though.

My idiot.

His blues are staring at me, nostrils flaring with how turned on he is.

"Hmm," he hums, lifting me at the back of my thighs so I wrap around him again, pressing me against the glass of the cubicle. "I'm the devil in our story, aren't I?" He nudges my nose with his, then bites my jaw, nibbling up to my ear that has my eyes rolling. "The bad guy that brings you nothing but false hope." I can feel how hard he is, and how wet I am. "Pain and fucking pleasure."

I try to interrupt him, but he crashes down on my lips to shut me up just as the heavy beat drops, and time stands still. Stroking my tongue with his and slanting his mouth over mine, he swallows my whimpers until he leans back to catch his breath. All my nerves are on fire, desperate for him.

He drops me to my feet, turns me around so my front is to the glass, tugging down my shorts from behind just enough to give him access to where he wants to be, where I want him to be.

Eric doesn't wait, his fingers ease inside of me from behind and I grip the back of his neck as his teeth sink into my shoulder with a moan of his name.

Curling them, pumping against my sweet spot, speeding up as I whimper, he brings his other hand in front to rub my clit, circling it to amp up the pleasure coursing through me. "You're so wet for me already. Always fucking soaking for me."

Jesus fucking Christ.

I use my other hand to try to touch him, but the angle makes it impossible. I clench around his fingers as he speeds up his pace, removing them, making me whimper.

He lines up his cock, the swollen head crowning against my slit from behind. I throb against him as he rubs up and down, coating himself in my juices. Eyes screwed shut, Eric slowly nudging in, stroking my walls and setting off every nerve as he eases deeper with each careful roll of his hips.

"But if I am the devil in our story, I wonder..." he begins. And with one punishing thrust that has my eyes rolling, fully sheathing himself, he grits out, "If I fuck you hard enough, will your demons show, too?"

But he doesn't even wait for a reply, just covers my mouth when I let out a yelp, darting his tongue down my throat and fucks me relentlessly, his cock sinking to the hilt. My nails claw at his nape, probably breaking the skin, while I push up onto my tiptoes, angling myself to properly kiss him back.

I moan into his mouth while he takes from me what he needs to stay grounded, hitting that spot deep within, my skin tingling. A cord twists around my spine, pulling taut with the increased sensation, snapping as Eric grabs my breast firmly. His other arm wraps around me, lifting my body so I'm completely off the ground, feet dangling, impaled on him with my back arched.

Jesus.

"Eric," I murmur. "Harder."

And he listens, unleashing like never before, growling against my ear, telling me how good I feel, how much he craves me, how he could stay inside of me forever.

"You know, you should be petrified of me. I'm pure fucking evil, Dan," he says, his voice trembling from his erratic movements. "I didn't care if they were going to take their last breaths..." He lowers me so my feet flatten on the shower floor, bringing up both our interlocked hands to press against the glass. "Because I would fucking slaughter the entire population for you."

My walls contract around him, slurs falling from my mouth. He fucks me quicker, unrestrained, until I struggle to even gasp, completely consumed by Eric Osprey.

"You're my girl. Mine. And no one fucks with what's mine."

I smile, despite my eyes rolling to the back of my skull, toes curling, his heavy breaths against my ear as he pulls all the way out and plunges back into me, repeatedly, at an ungodly pace.

He nudges my thighs with his knee to part them further, roughly yanking me by the hips so I can feel all of him. "Fuck. You should be fucking terrified of me, what are you even doing?"

"I'm not scared of you." I moan, his length throbbing inside of me, gasping as his teeth sink into my collarbone. "You could never scare me. You'd never hurt me," I repeat his words. "Because I'm yours."

"Yeah?"

I nod enthusiastically. "Yeah."

His free hand clamps the nape of my neck to shove me forward, bending me slightly, slamming into me while the water cascades over our bodies.

The music is still playing. I think it's Hurricane, by Kanye West?

I'm too focused on the coiling sensation building deep within and the words Eric is muttering in my ear that should have me running for the hills. But they only make me want him more, to allow his dark soul to tie around my own and blow my mind into oblivion.

"I stabbed someone in the chest with a plastic dinner tray, Dan. I snapped one in half and shoved it in another cunt's cheek because they said they'd fuck your brains out." His actions speed up, clutching my breast and squeezing hard. "And a lot fucking more. Scared yet?"

"God, no."

He exhales, a sigh of desire ripping from his lungs that I fear my parents may have heard. "Since you're my very own dirty little slut, you'll do as I say. I want you to touch yourself while I fuck you." He fastens his hand around my throat and jerks me upright, my back slamming against his chest. Taking my earlobe between his teeth, a twinge of pain surges through me. "Do it."

I listen, though, but not before I raise two fingers behind me so Eric can take them into his mouth. His tongue runs over them, making my eyes flutter, and when I try to pull away, he snatches my wrist and spits, then guides me to my clit. Fisting my hair at the back of my head, he rolls my nipple between his finger and thumb, sucking on the pulse on my neck.

After only a minute of our combined movements of me circling myself, him pummelling my core, an aggressive orgasm smashes into me like an avalanche. He chuckles as my legs nearly give way, stopping me from slipping to the shower floor.

Fuck.

My nerves are catching fire like a million sparking matchsticks, lungs seizing as waves of pleasure ricochet throughout my body. My walls spasm around Eric as the ripples meet at my core and detonate. The mind-bending orgasm renders me completely silent as I violently shake, strangling his cock.

"God, Eric, you feel so good," I gasp out, meaning to say something completely different, my vision blurring. "Oh, shit."

He hammers from behind, pushing me against the shower wall, my top-clad breasts pressing to the glass, biting down painfully on my lip to muffle a scream.

"I want your perfect cunt wrapped around my cock," he grits out, his motion slowing. My shorts and underwear are on the ground now, and he hikes the back of my knee, ramming into me at a different angle. "All the fucking time."

His cock eases out of me completely, only to penetrate my core over and over, which has me completely spent.

I struggle to keep my balance, now hyper-aware of the music playing. He slides out, and I wince from the emptiness as Eric spins me to face him. "You trust me?"

"I do," I reply breathlessly as the dizziness of my pleasure surge begins to calm, chasing his mouth when he layers his lips on mine momentarily. "I do," I repeat.

He cups my face in both hands, caressing his thumb along my bottom lip, pupils dilated enough that there's nothing but black staring at me. "Get on your knees."

Oh...

Okay.

I keep my gaze on his as I lower, dropping it to the rigid muscle between his legs. Gosh, he's pretty big. Long and thick. Gripping him in my hand, I swipe my thumb across the swollen head, before working my palm down his length.

Inhaling a deep breath after gulping, I take him into my mouth. He slaps the glass, bracing himself against the shower wall.

Tracing my tongue along each thick vein, I pump the rest of him while sucking lightly. My free hand is using his thigh to keep myself balanced as I take him deeper into my mouth.

Eric moans, snatching a handful of my curls to meet each movement, and I feel him twitching on my tongue. "F... fuck, Dan."

I remove my hold from the rest of his length and try to take as much of him as possible, until his cock hits the back of my throat, causing me to gag. I pull back, running my tongue up the underside before swallowing him again.

He gasps, and my watery gaze from gagging flits up to see Eric's lips parted, his eyes screwed shut. "Fuck. I'm trying so hard not to destroy your fucking throat."

I've never been one to enjoy giving oral, and that's probably because I've only ever done this three times in my life. Hearing the sounds he's making, the hand twisting in my hair, and Eric fucking my mouth so I deep-throat him, gives me some satisfaction that I'm not as shit as Robbie had made out.

Eric loves it. That's all that matters.

He drops his head back, grunting. "Fucking hell. I'm..."

His muscles tense beneath my hand on his thigh as he finds his release, spilling hot cum down my throat, jerking inside of my mouth as he groans my name, movements stilling, body stiffening.

Once I swallow, I sit back on my heels, wiping my mouth, looking up at him as I try to fill my suffocating lungs.

He helps me to my feet, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Don't leave me," he begs, brow knitting together. "Stay in my room tonight, while there's time."

"Okay." Tilting my head, I study him, wondering if he will ever bare his soul to me, share his struggles, or even tell me what makes him happy. He's a closed book, and has always been an action over words kind of guy. "Are you going to tell me what's going on?"

"Eventually," he replies, encasing me with his body. My head rests on his chest, listening to the drumming of his heartbeat with the warm water falling over us, and music playing.

We both stay there as he places gentle kisses everywhere he can.

I could get lost in him forever.

But how stupid can we possibly be? In the manor, where anyone, literally anyone can catch us.

It was in the moment, like always, being completely reckless as usual.

"I'm sorry," he says, and I frown. Why is he apologising? "I'm just sorry."

He sounds defeated.

I attempt to glance up at him questioningly, but he ignores my look, handing me a soapy sponge to wash myself. He turns the music off when he gets out, drying his hair with a towel, leaning against the sink, naked, while he watches me leaving the shower. I ring out my soaked clothes as much as I can, before pulling them back on.

"I fucked up," he tells me, tossing the towel aside. Tugging on a fresh pair of boxers, his head drops, rubbing his eyes with his thumb and forefinger. "I really fucked up. I think I got us caught."

My blood curdles at his words. What? Why hasn't anyone said anything?

Panic sets in. "What do you mean?"

He shifts, leaning against the wall, lowering to the ground again with a dunt, staring at the blood splattered over the floor. "Shit," he blurts out, the back of his head hitting the tiles with force, once, twice, trying to cause himself pain. "Fucking shit, man."

I sit beside him, legs out straight, and Eric sighs, lacing our hands as he moves to lie his head on my lap.

He stares at the ceiling, the blue oceans of his eyes returning while his fingertip traces tickly patterns on my palm. He probably doesn't realise he's doing it, or the fact that I find it cute. "Karma is finally setting in for me, after all these years." He lets out a silent, breathy laugh, talking to himself as he pinches the bridge of his nose with a frustrated groan. "Fucked it. Completely fucked it."

Cocking my head, I comb my free hand through his dishevelled brown strands. With closed eyes, he shifts positions, so his head stays on my lap, but facing me. Possessively, Eric encircles his arms around my waist.

"I'm so tired," he says, and his voice is so low, I nearly miss it. "I just..." He trails off into silence, the corner of my mouth curling slightly. Eric nearly passing out on my lap minutes after taking me against the shower is completely unexpected.

It's nice. I don't get this side of him often, so I'll revel in it while I can. I want to talk to him about Gareth, because I don't feel like I can with Ains without her breaking down, which I totally get.

I stroke his hair, that's now clean, thankfully, and wait for him to continue what he was going to say. The heavy rise and fall of his body on mine tells me he's already fallen asleep. He must be tired, but I still don't know what happened or where he's been. Who did he hurt and why?

Will he tell me?

I stay still, not wanting to move, to let him sleep even if it's for an hour or two, enjoying the closeness I've been craving since the day Gareth took a bullet for me.

Tears build behind my eyes. I had doubted him because of what Robbie said to me, tried to keep him at arm's length, and all along, Gareth was one of the good guys. He hadn't even hesitated before throwing himself in front of me.

My fingers curl around Eric's fringe falling down his forehead, wondering what comes next, or when this will stop. Between the lockdown for the McClures, having to live at the manor with someone I can't stop thinking about and being prohibited from any type of relationship with him, what happened to Gareth, girls dying, pregnancy tests, and now Eric telling me, briefly, what he'd done with a goddamn dinner tray, I'm shattered.

Sleeping for a week sounds great, maybe we can sneak to the security building at the top of the dome and hide for a bit?

Imagine.

I wish we could run away together. We could take the dogs, who are fast asleep in my room, Orla, and get the hell away from here and find our own sanctuary. But it's not that easy. We're stuck in this ticking time bomb, and if the oxygen running out doesn't kill us, someone else will.

Eric hates himself because he thinks he wasn't able to protect me, but he doesn't realise he does it daily, it had just been an unfortunate event.

My heart nearly bounds out my chest when the door starts to open, ginger hair resembling my own poking through as Mum comes into view and my soul just about leaves my body. She looks from me to Eric, then the blood dotting across the floor and the smashed mirror.

She scowls, brows furrowing together as she takes in the scene. Her husband's best friend is lying asleep on their daughter's lap, someone she warned to stay away from me for being too dangerous, yet here we are, defying the rules and getting caught red-handed in the middle of what looks like a bloodbath with glass scattering along the sink.

Eric's right. Karma is here.

Before she can blow up, I press a finger to my lips, desperate for her to remain silent and not wake him.

I'd like to stay in this rare moment while I can. Eric claims he isn't a guy who cuddles, yet this is the second time he's fallen asleep on me, and I'm not ready to cut it short.

"Please," I barely whisper, begging her not to lose it. "Please."

Her head shakes, a snarl contorting her lips.

No. God, no. This can't be over yet. Not like this. I'll fight both of my parents if I have to. I want him. I need him. There are no words to describe how much I care for Eric.

"Please," I beg again. My eyes sting as they water, bottom lip trembling, lacing my fingers with Eric's tightly. He doesn't stir, thankfully in a deep sleep. "Don't, Mum."

Just when I think she's going to explode, she looks at the way we are once more, then her eyes meet mine, and to my utter surprise, after a long minute of silence, my mum nods. "Him?" she replies, nearly inaudible, pointing to Eric.

I nod, too, a tear falling as I run my knuckles against his cheek. "It will always be him." I gulp down a lump, trying not to let my body rattle. "I don't know how to explain the way I feel about him, Mum. He just... makes me happy. Don't tell Dad, please. Please. I need him so much; you have no idea."

My hand shakes above his head, halting stroking his face as I plead with her, my chest tightening so much I think I might scream at the top of my lungs.

God, I care about him so much. The panic rushing through me has me feeling light-headed.

She sighs, nodding after a long minute of uncomfortable silence, my eyes widening as she opens the door to leave. "I won't tell your dad. But I don't need to remind you to be careful. He will ruin you, but I truly, truly hope he doesn't."

I finally breathe, dropping my head to Eric's cheek as the narrowing of my throat loosens. Thank God.

Mum halts in her steps, and I glance up through my lashes as she turns to me with a soft smile, her own eyes tearing up.

She doesn't appear to be mad or disappointed, but worried. "We'll talk tomorrow. This..." She points between us. "It isn't okay. He's your father's best friend, Danielle."

You won't take him away from me.

Nodding, I suck on my bottom lip, before mouthing, "Okay."

"Are you in love with him?" she asks quietly. I stare at her with no reply, my heart racing. I have no idea what to say, but before I can give a response, she closes the door, as if she already knows the answer.

_______________

Thoughts?

Predictions?

It's confirmed, I suck at writing sex. I hated my writing in this part, and nearly binned the chapter so many times, but Wolfie booted my arse. I wanted to show that Eric needs her just as much as she needs him... hopefully it worked.

Edited by laurenwolfe12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.1K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
782 59 27
WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS SCENES THAT SOME MAY FIND TRIGGERING. UPDATE: SUNDAY HEADS UP: I associate music a lot with writing. One I can do, the o...
22K 672 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...