Inarizaki's Demon Dad

By Wrenchxoxo

Meet M/n L/n the boy with a questionable approach when it comes to his peers with anger issues to match. He's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
yall thank you!!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40.
Atsumu's Ending
Akagi's Ending
Osamu's Ending
Suna's Ending
Sorry!! and New Book!

Kita's Ending

2.3K 74 11
By Wrenchxoxo

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

It was midnight when m/n decided to go out for food hunting, and right now, he's craving for some onigiris.

The lights around the city hasn't died down regardless of the time, it's lively as ever. M/n smiled to himself as he took his time taking in everything he sees.

He walked and walked until he came across a shop named "Onigiri Miya".

This piqued his interest, his initial thought was one of the twins, without any thoughts he entered the shop.

And there he was, Osamu Miya.

"Hey there, stranger."

He greeted, surprising the male who's in his phone.

"Hello, welcome to onigiri mi-"

He stopped mid sentence when his eyes landed on the boy infront of him. The person that he wished to see every waking morning. There he is.

"M/n-san..."

"I missed you too, miya."

"How..? wait fuck that, what are you doing here at an ungodly time?"

"What? can't crave onigiris during midnight?"

M/n laughed as he looked around the shop, everything screams osamu miya. Various pictures of him and the national team displayed on the walls.

He picked one up and smiled.

"Im jealous.."

m/n turned to osamu, who was following closely behind him. Giving him a tight hug.

"Welcome back, m/n-san..."

Osamu started as he hugged him tight.

"So, do you have any lover or anything right now?"

"You really think i went AWOL just to find a bussy to fuck? im not shallow, miya."

M/n joked, as he playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"Bussy? what?"

Osamu asked trying not to laugh.

"Yeah! bussy!"

They both shared a laugh and after a while they stopped.

"But seriously, i don't have. although i was thinking of shooting my shot with shin"

He smiled and patted m/n's shoulder.

"Congratulations, im sure he'll accept you."

M/n looked at osamu, looking for any signs of remorse or betrayal but there was none. Only serene.

Osamu only nodded before going towards the kitchen.

"I'm going to prepare your onigiri now, stay put."

After a while, he came our with a bag full of onigiris.

"Thank you, how much is it all?"

"Oh, don't worry about it, it's on the house."

M/n looked at him and shook his head, he refused to get a huge amount of good food for free. It's not right with his conscience.

"Atleast let me pay half of it, i feel bad!"

"don't be!"

Osamu retorted, laughing as he watches m/n forces the money to his chest.

"Fine fine, i'll accept the half payment. only if you promise to meet me here tomorrow at lunch."

"Why?"

"Just cause"

M/n only groaned and agreed to the preposition, giving his payment and bidding farewell to his good friend.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

He did what he was told, he entered the shop and he was greeted with a bustling restaurant.

Soon he was spotted by osamu, and was instructed to enter the kitchen, unknown to him what was about to go down but he did anyways.

He was guided by one of the employees, once he entered his eyes landed on the person he dreamt of last night.

Kita Shinsuke

"Shin...!"

"M/n, welcome back"

Shinsuke greeted, setting down the cup of tea he's sipping on, before turning to m/n.

He stood up and approached the stunned boy, while osamu watched them, albeit his heart was broken seeing m/n happy with the arms of another man, he trusts shinsuke that he won't hurt him.

"If ever the time comes, and m/n-san chose you, don't ever hurt him. I will never forgive you if you do."

"I won't, i promise you with all of my being."

"You better."

Osamu turned his back to shinsuke before he can change his mind, he felt tired, he wanted nothing more than to sleep in his room for days.

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? I have some business here, what are you doing here?"

"W-well, osamu asked me to meet him here and then he instructed me to enter here"

M/n retorted in defense, he felt a bit embarrassed not knowing that kita has some affiliation with onigiri miya.

"I'll be leaving you guys be."

Osamu said before leaving the room, he let them have their time to confess. As long as m/n is happy.

"So, are you staying here forever..?"

"Huh?"

"I mean will you start living here in japan."

"Oh.."

M/n rubbed his nape as he struggles to answer the question thrown to him by his childhood friend.

"I don't know, really..."

"It's fine i understand, you probably have a good life there as well..."

M/n stared at shinsuke as he replied.

"It would be a waste if you didn't seized the opportunity, am i right?"

"Has anyone told you how pretty you are?"

"Huh?"

M/n's face turned red when he realized that his supposedly thought became a reply.

"Im sorry, i didn't mean that-"

"So you don't think im pretty?"

"No-! i mean yes! but not like that!"

Shinsuke watched as m/n fumble explaining himself. He find things like this cute when it's m/n. He couldn't control himself from pinching the boy's cheek.

"You're so cute when embarrassed"

"Wah-! shut up!"

M/n looked away, trying to salvage what's left of his dignity.

"No matter how much you try and look away, i know i make your heart flutter."

Shinsuke whispered on the boy, making m/n even more red. God, help this man.

Shinsuke laughed as he watches poor m/n short-circuit from his actions.

"M/n, i have a question.."

"Wh-what is it?"

M/n is still recovering from his little issue earlier, so he refuses to face shinsuke.

"Can i take you on a date? and maybe at the altar as well?"

M/n didn't reply, and only looked on the ground.

Shinsuke was about to take it back, and take the silence as a no for his professed love.

"Y-yeah...i would like that"

Shinsuke looked at him, wide eyes, still unable to process that his long time crush accepted his proposal.

"Are you...for real..?"

"Y-yeah...dumbass.."

Shinsuke hugged the boy, tightly and whispered thank you.

"Why are you saying thank you?"

"Im thanking the gods that they gave me a sign to never give up on waiting for you, m/n."

"Seasons passed and different people has come in and out of my life, yet you're the only one i long for. Without you i'm nothing, so this chance of me being someone more than you best friend is a big thing for me.."

"So m/n, promise me, that if i ever became an the person you didn't fell inlove with, tell me and i'll change. Just for you."

M/n softly bonked shinsuke's head.

"Dumbass, i don't care what you become in the future, i chose you because i'm willing to take the risk, and that means i'm willing to love all sides of you, full of flaws or not. You'll still be the person i'll choose."

Shinsuke smiled before nuzzling his head on m/n's neck.

"I love you so much..."

"I love you too"

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Honestly wanna add more but i still havent slept and i have school in 2 hours (~_~;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.2K 41
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
299K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
126K 5.5K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
594K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!