Hopelessly Devoted To You - M...

By lil4csy

Miguel Diaz, hopelessly devoted to Carly Davidson. MIGUEL DIAZ x FEM!OC More

WELCOME
°○season one○°
01. Pilot
02. The Halloween Dance
03. Cobra Kai Shananigans
05. Try
06. Girlfriends
07. The Date
08. Help
09. After Effects
○•season 2•○
01. It really does
02. First Day Back
03. Presentation Crashers
04. Balls
05. Sofia's Return
06. Exposed
07. Cheater
08. Healed Friendships
09. Moon's Party
10. School Fight
○°season 3○°
01. Up
02. Weird Coma Dreams
03. Daddy's Gone
04. Golf N' Stuff Attack
05. First Day Back
06. Eagle Fang Karate
07. All Valley
08. An Unlikely Couple
09. House Party
○°SEASON 4°○
01. New Year, New Proposals
02. The start
03. Missing Mom
04. Attached

04. Sofia

2.1K 74 41
By lil4csy

Carly poked at her lunch food boredly.

"Don't even think about it." Carly heard Aisha say to someone.

Carly looked up, seeing a sad Sam staring at Aisha pleadingly. "Come on, I need a place to sit."

"You can sit with Kyler. I heard he doesn't mind that you suck." Aisha said, earning a few laughs. Carly stayed quiet, though.

Sam connected eye contact with Carly, who just cleared her throat, looking back down to her food.

Sam began walking away, Carly watching her leave.

Carly watched as Sam walked up towards Kyler after slamming her lunch tray down on a random table

"Think it's funny to spread lies about me?" Sam snapped at Kyler.

"What're you talking about? We saw a movie, and that's it." Kyler smirked at Sam. "Well, maybe I saw a little bit more than you."

"Yeah, we heard you got pretty choked up." Brucks laughed at Sam.

Sam wore a scowl on her face before she angrily threw Kyler's lunch tray off of his table.

Kyler clenched his jaw at Sam before shouting, "Hey, guys! You know that billboard with a big-ass dick on it? I guess Sam takes after her dad."

Carly clenched her jaw as she stood up from her seat, about to stand up for Sam when she was beaten to it by someone else.

"Hey, Kyler! Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole?" Carly heard a voice yell.

She turned to see Miguel walking up towards the commotion.

"Want another beatdown, 'Rhea?" Kyler smirked as he shoved Miguel. "I'm ready for your lame-ass karate this time."

"It's not lame-ass karate." Miguel said before Kyler threw a punch at him. Miguel easily caught the punch with a small smirk. "It's Cobra Kai."

Miguel then punched Kyler, causing the taller boy to stumble backwards.

Carly and Aisha exchanged a glance before chaos erupted.

Miguel had been fighting about four of them at once and somehow had came out of the fight victorious.

He ended ontop of a table, his chest heaving as he looked around, lunch tray in hand.

Carly licked her dry lips as Miguel and Sam connected eye contact and Carly could smell the sexual tensnion.

Suddenly, Blatt yanked Miguel off the table, the crowd still cheerin as she led Miguel away.

Carly folded her arms, glancing up to Sam with pursed lips before she walked off.

Aisha furrowed her brows before following after her.

🥋

"Carly!" Diane called from the kitchen as she heard someone enter the front door.

"Yeah?" Carly called back as she entered the kitchen.

Carly had just arrived home from giving Miguel a ride to the dojo and then a ride back home, a bag of chineese takeout in her hand.

"I'm going to a job interview, so-"

"Looking like that?" Mar asked jokingly, her eyebrows raised.

"Yes like this, why is it too businessy? Oh god, I can-"

"Mom, you look great. I'm happy you're finally getting your own job." Carly said, an unnoticable smile on her face.

Carly's dad was a successful business man who was always out, seeing as why he was barely home.

"Okay, do you want takeout before you go?" Carly asked, holding up the bag, hopingly.

"No sorry, I already ate." Diane frowned as she grabbed her purse from the counter. "But, I do know who you can share the takeout with."

Carly furrowed her brows as she watched her mother take out her keys from her purse.

"Who?" Carly asked cluelessly.

"The new neighbours finally moved in next door, and its a middle aged couple with a daughter around your age." Diane said again with a small smile. "You can use some new friends, seeing as you and Yasmine, Moon and Sam aren't talking anymore."

Carly furrowed her brows. "How did you know about me and Sam...?"

"I notice everything." Diane winked at her daughter before she walked towards her, kissing Carly's forehead. "We're talking about it later. Bye bye."

"Bye." Carly answered as she watched her mother walk away and out of view.

Carly stood still for a few seconds, listening as her mother's car started before pulling away.

Sighing, Carly exited her house as well, walking over to the new neighbour's house.

The two lawns were huge so it took the girl almost a minute to get to the neighbour's house.

She stood at the front door for a few seconds before ringing the doorbell.

After a minute or more, Carly heard shuffling on the other side.

The door swung open to reveal an teen girl. "Don't you guys have a freaking-"

The girl's eyes widened as she saw Carly standing at the door. "Keys."

She wore a jeans and a 'Nirvana' shirt.

The girl's blonde hair rested on her shoulders.

"Hi, uh, sorry, I thought you were my parents." The girl quickly apologized.

"Apology not accepted. You need to eat some Chineese with me and then I'll think about accepting it." Carly smirked as she held up the chineese takeout bag.

"I don't even know your name." The girl replied with a raised brow amd a smirk as she folded her arms.

"Carly, your next door neighbour." Carly introduced herself, holding out her hand to the girl.

The girl smiled, shaking Carly's hand. "Sofia, the new kid."

Carly smiled at Sofia, the girl smiling back before she stepped to the side. "Come on in."

Carly entered the beautiful house, the Chineese in her hand as Sofia shut the front door before leading Carly to the living room.

"I'm gonna go get some plates, make yourself at home." Sofia smiled before she walked away.

Carly let out a breath, looking around the room.

Boxes were stacked upon each other in each corner of the room, which was expected.

Carly put the takeout bag on the centre table that was infront of the flat screen tv.

She sat down on the dark blue couch, inhaling sharply.

"I'm back!" Sofia announced as she entered the room, walking straight towards the couch and sitting down right next to Carly.

"So.." Sofia trailed off. Carly turned her head towards her to see that she was already staring at her.

"Tell me about yourself."

🥋

"Okay, celebrity crush, go." Sofia said as she wiped her mouth with the napkin.

"Um, Crystal Reed." Carly said before she eyed Sofia to see her reaction.

Sofia nodded with a distant look as she rest her dirty plate on Carly's plate. "I uh, mines is Shawn Mendes."

Carly raised a brow, inspecting Sofia who looked towards her furrowing her brows. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Are you homophobic?" Carly asked, causing Sofia to laugh.

"No, I'm not homophobic." Sofia said, causing Carly to let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay good because that slipped out of my mouth and I didn't even think twice." Carly laughed.

"Imagine I was homophobic and I just kick you out of my house." Sofia laughed.

"I would cry." Carly admitted, causing Sofia to laugh, shaking her head.

"Well dont worry." Sofia soothed. "I don't know what I am but I ain't straight."

"And that's okay, it takes time to find yourself. After years of battling, I finally labelled myself as bi." Carly hummed out.

"Okay, thanks." Sofia nodded, soaking in the information. "And good for you for figuring out yourself."

Carly smiled before she checked her phone, her eyebrows raising at the time.

"Well, It's way past my bedtime." Carly said with a sigh.

"You have a bedtime?" Sofia snickered.

"I'm a pretty grumpy person when I don't get enough sleep." Carly hummed as she stood up, taking up her plate and the trash.

"Tomorrow's Saturday, though." Sofia noted as she took up her plate, walking backwards towards the kitchen as she saw Carly following her.

"I gotta get up early to head to my dojo." Carly explained.

"You do karate?" Sofia asked, impressed as she and Carly threw the trash in the bin before placing their plates in the sink.

"Yeah, you should join, my sensei's looking for new recuits. Only me and like very few students so far." Carly hummed as she began walking to the front door.

Sofia skipped after her, walking at her side.

"If I join could we do tonight again another night?" Sofia asked, smiling lopsidedly.

"I'll think about it, pretty girl." Carly smirked as she opened the front door, stepping outside.

"Alright then, I might just join." Sofia smiled as Carly turned around to face her.

"Great, and maybe we could also have a few private sessions where I can teach you a thing or two." Carly smirked.

Sofia bit her bottom lip with a nod.

"Well, see ya." Carly smiled as she began to walk off.

"See ya." Sofia responded.

Carly gave her one last smile before walking away.

As soon as she entered the house and shut the front door, her smile widened even more.

🥋

When Diane came home from her job interview, she was in tears.

Carly worriedly got up from her seat in the living room, rusbing towards her mother.

"Mom, what happened?" Carly asked with a frown as she sat her mom down.

"I-I didn't get the job so I went out for a drink at the bar to drown my sorrows but I saw your dad making out with some random chick!" Diane sobbed out.

Carly sighed.

This wasn't the first time her dad has cheated in her mom, and she knew it wouldn't be the last.

"Did you confront him about it like last time?" Carly questioned.

"Are you crazy?! Last time I confronted him he beat me up worse than my own father used to and that's saying something." Diane sobbed.

Carly had to hold back tears.

Her mother had been through so much growing up and even now.

"You have to leave him, mom." Carly sighed out, carressing her mothed's hair.

"I know, Carly, I know."

🥋

a//n

FINALLY POSTED THIS CHAPTER AHHH

so how we feeling about sofia???

sofia was originally a boy named timothee but i changed it bc some flavors are needed.

anyways remember to eat and drink water, cya!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.5K 31
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
99.4K 2.1K 79
A story about Johnny Lawrence's daughter, Olivia. Eli x Fem OC x Male OC STILL UNDER EDITING. Contains some mature themes.
33K 1K 60
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON SIX!! "She says, beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything" [SEASON ONE-SIX] eli moskowitz x fem!oc
197K 7.4K 75
🥋 ❛ let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...