Phage

By Lassaru56

Y/N is a young boy who one winter morning meets the person who can help him, because anyone hosting a symbiot... More

A brisk winters morning
Meeting the Mrs.
The mall, the workout and the encounter
The young avengers #1
The young avengers #2
A villian, A spider-man, A date...sorta
So, Carnage
When in Krakoa
From Krakoa to 42nd
Fantastic Family
Ouch?
Home...
The Doctor...
Midnight Sons #2
Prepare for Punishment
Y/N Learns Magik
Midnight Sons #3
Midnight Sons #4
The Countdown
Osborn Clone Saga #1
Osborn Clone Saga #2
Osborn Clone Saga #3
Osborn Clone Saga #4

Midnight Sons #1

1.1K 51 8
By Lassaru56

You waked up looking in the direction tv, it was still playing just on mute.

You stood up and walked into the kitchen looking around seeing Pete making eggs.

Pete: morning!

Y/N: m-MoRNiNg....

Pete: wow! You're getting a lot better kiddo!

You gave an embarrassed shrug in response.

You began signing " so, has MJ told you anything recently?"

Pete: no, not off the top of my head. Why did she say something to you? Ohhhhh I know.

Oh thank god!

Pete: she told you my birthday was coming up didn't she.

God dammit!

You signed "uh, no"

Pete: oh really we-

MJ: good Morning!

MJ strode into the kitchen pecking Pete on the cheek.

MJ: Mornin' tiger~

Pete looked over at her and kissed her back.

Pete: hey...

You just signed "real immature, guys."

They both chuckled at this Pete walked into the Dining room with three plates, and the pan of eggs.

You looked at MJ who went to make a cup of coffee.
You tapped her shoulder making her turn around.

MJ: what's up, sweets?

You signed "when are you going to tell Peter?"

MJ: *sigh* Y/N, I-I don't know yet, I will soon but-

You interrupted by signing "I feel wrong hiding it from him!"

MJ rubbed the sleep out of her eyes before saying in a hushed voice.

MJ: I-I don't know, things have been sorta *sigh* distant...it feels like we're more friends than, husband and wife...

To be honest she wasn't entirely wrong, they weren't really flaunting their relationship, but why shouldn't they I mean you'd been living with them for almost...well come to think of it you didn't exactly know how long it'd been you'd kinda lost track once you went to Krakoa...

MJ: oh, what am I thinking, I'm sorry I don't mean to burden you with this.

She brushed her hand across your face moving some of your hair out of your eyes.

You gave a small smile at this, you wanted to say more but figured it wasn't your place.

Before she could turn away you signed "if something is bothering you about Pete you shou-

MJ: sweets, I don't want you worrying about this, alright?

You nodded as she walked away into the dining room.

You quickly joined her in the dining room where Pete had doled out the eggs onto each persons plate.
—————————————————————————

Later that day you saw Pete heading out the door before you stopped him.

Pete: oh hey bud, what's up?

You signed "when we're we going to talk about what Doctor Strange talked to me about?"

Pete: oh, right. Uhm damn, I've been so scatterbrained lately, but uh-what'd he talk to you about?

You signed "have you ever heard of the Midnight Sons?"

Pete: oh-Oh-OH woah!

You look at him confused.

Pete: H-he offered you a spot?

You just quickly nodded, still looking confused.

You asked "why is it so crazy?"

Pete: it-it's just rare, and I mean you're really young and-uh we just had that conversation with MJ about age and stuff y'know.

You signed "so, no?"

Pete: erm, not no. But-uh actually you doing anything right now?

You gave an unamused expression " trying to change the subject are we?"

Pete: no, really MJ's working today and I'm going on patrol, wanna come?

To be honest, it sounded fun. You hadn't really hung out with Pete for well, awhile. But on the other hand you really wanted a straight up answer.

You asked "Pete, really. Please. Yes or no?"

Pete looked at you seeing this truly meant a lot to you.

Pete: I want to take you training to gauge where you are, power wise, afterwards I'll give you my thoughts. Sound good?

As much as you didn't want to wait he was right, Phage was still sort of out of commission, though he did say he his powers weren't totally useless.
Basically from what you understood, you could web swing and have the normal enhancements that came with Phage's powers, but he couldn't really take over, or cover your body.

You said "but, you promise to give me an answer after, right?"

Pete: well, sure I'll tell you what i think but, Y/N. I mean how much like power over this decision did you want me to have?

You very quickly said "however much dad's have!"

You quickly realized what you said and looked down in embarrassment.

Pete: heh, alright then.
——————————————————————————

You and Pete were high up on one of the buildings in the upper east side.

You'd actually swung there, it was the first time you'd done anything really active in almost a month definitely anything superhero wise.

You swung with Pete and landed on top of another building before you stopped.

Pete: you're doing pretty good bud!

You signed "thanks!"

Pete looked at his watch under his glove.

Pete: he should be here soonish

You looked at Pete very worried. And signed "I thought it would just be us?"

Pete: oh well, it's just miles y'know him.

You did know him but you weren't exactly thrilled about him, he was nice when you first met but freaked out when he saw the symbiote.

*Thiwp!*

Miles: Hey Pete!

He landed next to Pete and high-fived him.

Miles: oh, hey man!

He walked over to you offering his fist.

Miles: it's Y/N right?

You nodded as you fist bumped him back. Then it went kinda silent before miles asked.

Miles: so what're we doing today, Pete?

Pete: oh y'know the usual, stopping some muggers fightin' some thieves, maybe even an inter dimensional war. And all before lunch, of course.

Miles laughed at this and you gave a small smile.

Miles: so patrols? Or stakeouts?

Pete: eh, I think we'll just swing around see what's up, sound good Y/N?

You nodded as you could feel Phage's webs swelling in your wrist.

You swung out following closing behind Pete and miles, they were way more used to this than you were, but they both said you weren't doing to bad.

You and the other two came across a building where you saw a guy in a wheelchair sitting on the roof.

Pete quickly said.

Pete: I'll be back in a little, miles why don't the two of you head down to Harlem and hang out until I can come?

Miles: gotcha! See ya' soon Pete!

You looked back as Pete landed on the roof and waved at the man, you went just out of eyeshot but it looked as if Pete was about to take off his mask?

You continued swinging with Miles it was quiet between the two of you, mainly because you were a mute currently and he was awkward around new people sometimes.

Miles swung down onto one of the lower apartments and took off his mask this was the first you'd seen him without it.

You signed, not knowing if he would understand it "so you're pretty cool with just letting anyone see your face? When your Spider-Man I mean?"

Miles: oh! You're deaf? I didn't know that?

Miles then signed "what'd you ask again?"

You shook your head and said "not deaf, mute currently at least"

Miles: oh! Gotcha!

You signed "also my question was are you all with me seeing your face?"

Miles: oh totally I mean you're Pete's kid so I trust you.

You gave a big smile at this which he returned.

Miles: so uh, what do you wanna do until Pete's free?

You signed "uh i mean whatever you want is cool"

Miles: we could just talk if you want, or we could go get some lunch or something?

You said "I'm good with any"

Miles: well let's talk, I wanna get to know you more.

You said "alright, ask me whatever you want."

Miles: how do you like living with Pete an' MJ?

You replied "I like it a lot, but sometimes it's weird, like I feel like I don't really belong there."

Miles: yeah, I get that. It's not the same, but when I started going to visions academy...I-I felt super outta place, it took me almost like a month before I made a friend.

You nodded before saying "yeah it's like that sorta, but uh-I don't know there's like something I feeel like Pete is hiding and, oh I don't know really."

Miles: that's ok. Y'know if something is bothering you just talk to Pete about it or-aight I know we just met but uh, you want my number? You can text or call-or uh text I guess really anytime.

You smiled as you handed him your phone.

Miles: so, you got a girlfriend?

That was outta nowhere!

You just said "no, not really, there was this girl I kinda liked for awhile but we're just not really close anymore, so"

Miles: is it Anya?

How?!!

You asked "how'd you know?"

Miles: eh, I'm good at these things.

You said "she told you she asked me out, and I replied "yes" way to quickly."

You hadn't talked to Anya in awhile after Pete got hurt she just stopped texting you. You assumed she was ok but, didn't really know.

Miles: heheh, kinda.

You figured.

You then signed "so what about you? Got someone?"

Miles: more like she's got me...

He then asked something even you were wondering.

Miles: so you on a team?

What'd you say? You had an invitation but didn't really say yes but if you said no it would seem like maybe you were hard to work with...

You decided "yeah, actually."

Miles: oh, who?

You signed "the Midnight so-"

Suddenly a big yellow portal zapped into existence and out stepped the wizard.

Doctor strange: Y/N, Mr. Morales I'm sorry but Y/N needs to come with me now.

Miles: uhhhh...

—————————————————————————

You quickly walked down the hall of the building you found out was a place called the Sanctum Sanctorum. Miles said he'd tell Pete what was going on, so you quickly followed Doctor Strange into the portal.

You continued down the hallway until you reached a room where there were four people standing there.
Two of which you'd met, the Scarlet witch and Ghost rider. The other two you had yet too meet, but it seemed like now wasn't the time for introductions.

???: we all here now? Or are you bringing more kids Strange?

It was the cloaked figure who wore white. Like a moon almost.

Doctor Strange: no, this is it. Alright enough chit-chat we need to talk. I'll get straight to it Lilith is on her way.

The others looked uncomfortable at this statement.
While you were just kind of confused.

You looked around the room some more before the weird crusty vampire guy spoke up.

???: so what's different this time why not just kill her we've done it before?

Doctor Strange: because this time she has help...

You turned back to the group as Strange did some magic with his hands and five figures appeared with a six standing in the middle of them.

You quickly signed "the Life Foundation symbiotes?"

Doctor Strange: Yes.

Scarlet witch: the, who?

Doctor Strange: Symbiotes they were all created together. Y/N has one, the yellow one here, Phage.

He pointed to one of the symbiote surrounding the big one. The red one. The Hybrid...

Then the ghost rider speaks up.

Johnny: So, when is Lilith getting here we have to prepare!

Suddenly the doors swing open behind you and everyone looks to the noise as two figures walked in...

???: doctor...

Strange nodded at the man who's suit looked exactly like Pete's but he didn't talk like him, not at all at all.

Doctor Strange: doctor...

Then the other...giant, monstrous, dripping, beast, turned to you.

???: Hello...Phage!

You looked at him as phage took over your body for the first time in weeks.

Phage: Hello...Venom...heheheh

Doctor Strange: alright, I'll allow it, but if you do anything to compromise us the mission or especially Y/N...you two are both dead.

The other Spider-Man said

???: Fine. Also, Y/N you may call me Otto.

Phage went back into your body and you nodded at Otto.

???: by the way I'm Moon Knight...

You nodded at him, and then the vampire spoke up.

???: Morbius.

You nodded at him before you all looked at Strange.

Doctor Strange: we have our team our Midnight Sons.

........

The building began shaking glass cabinets shattering as a giant red tear appeared in the room in front of all of you as you saw it five figures step through the portal.

???: Yes...but they won't help you...

Then you realized who the other four were...

???: Phage, come to us brother.

???: Yessss let us complete Hybrid...let us have our dessstiny...

???: please join us...

???: Give in, now.

Phage covered your body ready to fight...

Phage: hehehehe...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 469 10
Meanwhile in another Universe, Teenager Y/N L/N gets bitten by a radioactive spider that gives him Powers that he uses to take care of the innocent p...
3.5K 222 17
MALE READER! Midnight Love is a poignant tale of love and loss, as Y/N's life is turned upside down when his wife Kelly and their daughter are tragic...
22.4K 803 35
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) was boyfriend of Rose Winters because the two of them are in the illusion of...
974 26 5
Peter (y/n) Parker, just your average nerdy high schooler who lives with his Aunt and Uncle. though he may get pushed around by other easily, he neve...