| The Art Of Chase | KTH ✔️

By eatinsbub

"Stop chasing me." "Stop stopping me." ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕ Kim Taehyung was living a pretty usual an... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1 :: Him
Chapter 2 :: Her
Chapter 3 :: Deal
Chapter 4 :: Last Hope
Chapter 5 :: The Marriage
Chapter 6 :: Bodyguards
Chapter 7 :: PD
Chapter 8 :: Morning
Chapter 9 :: Breakfast
Chapter 10 :: Money
Chapter 11 :: Pain
Chapter 12 :: Heartbeat
Chapter 13 :: Anger
Chapter 14 :: Beauty
Chapter 15 :: Party
Chapter 16 :: Boss
Chapter 17 :: Kiss
Chapter 18 :: Drunk
Chapter 19 :: Cheater
Chapter 20 :: Sorry
Chapter 21 :: Accident
Chapter 22 :: I am (NOT) fine
Chapter 23 :: The hug
Chapter 24 :: Sneak peak of her past
Chapter 25 :: I don't hate you, I dislike you.
Not an update but an update 🤠👌🏻
Chapter 26 :: Mimicry
Chapter 27 :: Tsundere
Chapter 28 :: Regrets
Chapter 29 :: Leading on
Chapter 30 :: No Tears
Chapter 31 :: Soft touches
Chapter 32 :: Confession
Chapter 33 :: Fear
Chapter 34 :: Worry
Chapter 35 :: Ex??
Part 36 :: Oppa
Part 37 :: Realisation
Part 38 :: One-sided
Chapter 40 :: Difficult Love
Chapter 41 :: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42 :: Feelings
Chapter 43 :: Truth Untold
Chapter 44 :: The Betrayal
Chapter 45 :: She is here
Chapter 46 :: She Is Crazy
Chapter 47 :: Tearful Kisses
Chapter 48 :: The Chase is over?
Chapter 49 :: Seperation and Divorce
Chapter 50 :: Father-in-law
Chapter 51 :: Kidnap
Chapter 52 :: Two Days
Chapter 53 :: Love Only
Chapter 54 :: Again??
Last Chapter :: HEA
Epilogue 1

Part 39 :: I love you

9.7K 771 239
By eatinsbub

A few days passed in a jiffy and Taehyung found himself jotting out different ways to propose to Y/n while on the other hand Y/n was completely drowned in finding out about the hidden men of Kang Heok Dwa.

"I am sure there is much more to this Jungkook. It can't happen that Kang is monitoring Taehyung's every move without any source while sitting miles away from him." She chirped, looking at the CCTV footage of Taehyung's office room, campus, canteen, floors.

"I know that Noona....but there is nothing suspicious which caught my eyes." Jungkook shook his head in disapproval while she sat there silently, observing the footage vividly. "Kang gets to know about Taehyung's every move. Every move. Which is only possible when he has his people around Taehyung." She murmured to herself, drowning into deep thoughts.

"Which also means that Kang's people do not surround Taehyung only in the office but also at home." Both Jungkook and Y/n heard another male voice which grabbed their attention. Turning back, Jungkook flashed a big smile upon seeing Yoongi.

"Hyung!" Jungkook stood up from his chair and hugged Yoongi while Y/n too flashed a small smile at them. "I was studying about this current project of yours myself and I noticed this." Yoongi patted Jungkook's back and directed towards you, still talking about work.

"Oppa....you don't need to involve yourself into this, seriously!" She shook her head but her phone started vibrating. Looking at Taehyung's ID flash, she put her phone into silence which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

"You know I can help. I still have my sources." Yoongi sat down before Y/n and folded his arms, looking straight at her. "Yes oppa I kn-" She stopped when her phone started ringing again. She let out a small sigh before switching off her phone this time.

Looking up, her eyes moved towards Jungkook who was looking directly at her. "Thankyou for your help though." Y/n changed the topic and blazed a small smile at Yoongi. "Anyday." He smiled too. "As I was saying, Kang doesn't only have his men around Taehyung in the office but also at home. We need to grab that person first." Yoongi suggested.

"Not we oppa. Only me and Jungkook. You won't involve yourself in this." Y/n shook her head. "But Y/n-ah..." "She is right, Hyung. You are a family man now. You can't risk your life in any way." Jungkook barged into the conversation.

"Fine!!" Yoongi sighed, straightening his lips and frowning at them which made her and Jungkook smile in adoration for him. Amidst those smiles and talks, Y/n didn't miss how suspiciously Jungkook was looking at her, with those inquisitive eyes and she did everything to avoid his confused stares.

||

Reaching home, Y/n opened the entrance door only to let out a gasp of surprise when she felt someone hold her wrist and pulled her inside. "Taehyung?" She sighed in relief as he held her waist, caging her into his arms. "Are you crazy? You scared me!!" She gripped the fabric of his grey full sleeved t-shirt which he was wearing.

He smiled a little, looking down at her with his heavy stares. "Serves you right. Why weren't you picking up my calls?" He frowned a little but took her by surprise when he leaned down and kissed her lips full. "I...I was b-busy..." Y/n stuttered, still not that used to his kisses.

"I have planned something....umm...for us." He smiled shyly and she noticed how his cheeks went dark shades of pink. "What?" She blinked her eyes, looking at him with uncertainty when he suddenly bent down and scooped her up in his arms, sweeping off her feets from the ground.

"Taehyung!!" She let out a small squeal of surprise but Taehyung ignored it and started walking upstairs. "I can walk." She frowned but he didn't pay any heed to her, instead he smiled cheekily. "What's going on in your head?" She asked again when Taehyung took her towards the terrace.

"You will get to know." He hushed before entering inside the terrace. Looking at the front, her lips fell apart a little in surprise seeing how beautifully the terrace was decorated. Bright yellow and blue fairy lights were shimmering all around the handrails. A small table for two was placed in the middle with scented candles embarking it's presence and essence.

Behind the table, there was a big board supported on a stand which contained the letters "I love you" written with red foil balloons. "I know it might look too cheesy but..." He smiled shyly after putting her down and later scratched the back of his neck. "...I couldn't figure out a better way than this." He continued.

She stood frozen in her place, looking blankly at those letters until he pulled her waist, making her divert her attention back to him. Her breaths were getting quicker as he dipped his face into the crook of her neck, inhaling the scent of her shampoo.

"Y/n-ah..." Her breaths literally stuck on her throat when he whispered into her ear with his heavy and husky tone. "Tonight....I will tell you... about everything..." He spoke in small intervals and placed a chaste kiss on her shoulder blade.

A shiver ran down her spine when the tip of his fingers glided along the skin of her neck and removed her hair to the other side, giving him enough room to place a series of wet kisses along her neckline. "You know..." He murmured, holding her hand and placed it above his chest.

"This is going crazy..." He looked into her eyes pointing at his heart while she tried hard to trap the burning tears in her own eyes. "...for you." He completed his sentence with a small smile before kissing her knuckles. She gulped a lump down her throat but her eyes refused to look away from him.

Her eyes were yearning to look at him and only him, maybe.....for the rest of her life. Her ears were yearning to hear him speak....speak those words of emotions which bind them together. She wants him. She yearns for him. She loves him.

"Y/n.." He cupped her both cheeks, pulling her face closer to him. "I know I am sometimes...very difficult to handle...too immature sometimes as well. I have given you a difficult time but trust me....I do not harbor the same feelings for you anymore." He shook his head innocently. "My heart has changed." His own eyes brimmed with tears which made it more difficult for her.

"Though initially I hated you and this marriage.... but I promise that I will try to become an ideal husband for you." He flashed another smile. Her eyes turned red as it was getting harder for her to control herself.

"Baby...." His subtle smirk laced her honeycomb skin into a feverish kiss and he latched his pink pouty lips with her plump peachy ones. She didn't protest, instead held the fabric of his t-shirt, fisting her hands above his chest. Her amber eyes closed to drop tears of union as well as departure.

Union of soul..... departure of bodies.

Taehyung, oblivious of the inner havoc of Y/n, cupped her one cheek, moulding his lips with hers, tasting her berry lip balm while moving his tongue along the skin of her petals. She, closing her eyes in submission, cried silently, stealing away the last kiss of love from him.

With one last peck, he let go of her and kneeled down before her, still holding her hands. "Y/n-ahh....I couldn't wait to say this to you anymore." He smiled, looking at her while her heart mourned in agony. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you so much." He finally confessed.

Her heart wanted to dance in joy but instead broke into a million pieces. He smiled at her in anticipation, with lots of hope and love in his eyes. "I have never been in love. Be my first and my last wifey." His cheeks blushed and she died to smile in happiness and hug him but she didn't.

She can't.

"I am sorry...." She whispered with difficulty and slowly set her hands free from his grip while his bright smile started faltering before a frown of confusion laced over his face.

___________________________________________

Hello my wattpad babies 🤗❤️
I know I know that I promised to post this part yesterday but damn....I got so freaking busy in doing all my medical tests (for my job purpose! Don't worry I am absolutely fine ❤️) that I couldn't squeeze out even a second of my time 😭😭

So here is a rose for you all as a compensation 🌹

Also, comment about this part 🥺 I know many of you all will be heartbroken💔 also the upcoming chapters will be heartbreaking too but trust your author ❤️ she will try to stand up to your expectations 💜

Please give your reviews 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 10.8K 21
"I hate the ones who are weak and no one can be more weaker than you miss. y/n, so I hate you too" Only you know how strong you were to hide the life...
27.5K 1.7K 51
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG✭ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can...
23K 1K 51
Taehyung watched the love of his life fell for another man. What they had. What you had with her. Knowing she would torturing herself to see him hurt...
111K 3.4K 40
[Under Editing] "who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?"...