Ziva David - NCIS

Bởi girlwuttt

NCIS fanfiction, my first one so u have been warned !!!! Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 17

1.1K 53 1
Bởi girlwuttt

My father opens the door.

"They are ready and we are going out soon," I say as I put on my lipstick.

"Here's some stuff," He passes me a wallet which I throw to Jordan to start counting.

"200," Jordan says. Yet again, my father is trying to win me over. Trying to get me to stay.

"If I get drunk, leave some headache tablets on the side." I comment and put away the lipstick.

"Let's go then," Jordan suggests and everyone but my father and the NCIS team leave my apartment.

"I'm going to try and not get drunk," I smile.

ABOUT 6 HOURS LATER IN THE MOSSAD ROSE XXXXXXXX

"Another one," I hold my hand out for another alcohol filled drink. The world spins slightly around me and I see glimpses of people I know in my vision, fading away then reappearing. I slap myself in the face and the world focuses around me. I meet up with my group and manage to walk out of the club without falling. The cold air hits me like a electric shot and all my drowsiness has gone away. My group consisting of Emma, Coco, Rica and Jordan are passed out, Jordan being the only one not as drunk. I haul my team into the back of our pick up truck and get into the front seats with Jordan.

We soon arrive at the Mossad headquarters, where my apartment is above the official headquarters. I grab my remaining team and drag them up the stairs into the apartment. Pulling them into the sofa, I shove pillows and duvets over their bodies before shoving my Mossad clothes on. I put my boots by the side of the sofa and wash off all my make up. Then, I finally collapse face down on the sofa in my Mossad uniform that is made up of black leggings and blood red lacy long sleeved top. My hoodie and boots are in the side. Then, I pass out on the sofa.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

21.9K 337 13
10.1K 237 7
Ziva and McGee turned off the radio (Dead Air) not expecting anything to happen. Tony ends up being stabbed and dies but it doesn't take and he comes...
36.8K 913 24
First of; I don't own NCIS nor do I own any of the characters from the show. The only character that I do consider owning is my own made up one - Oli...
1.5K 26 6
Hey guys. This fanfic is a sequel to my first slibbs fanfic (how to say I love you) hope you like it 😁 it's kinda like a Halloween episode 🎃 (I don...